A Submissive's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to be close now, how could he not be. The excitement of giving my first blowjob, when I didn't even really know I liked that sort of thing and the prospect of possibly being caught in the act, drove me onward with a lusty passion. The thought of a guy maybe seeing me and wanting some head himself occurred to me. I couldn't suck two different guys the first day!

There was no more taking it I started leaking in my own pants now.

I had to go for broke with one last thrust I shoved his cock as far down my throat as I could take it. It wasn't the whole way and I gagged and my eyes felt as if they would pop out, but it did the trick and after I pulled back he started shooting in my mouth.

I can't explain it. Some people say they don't like cum or they had to get used to it. I loved it from that very second. It was as if my tongue had a separate taste bud for cum and I was crazy for it right then. Add to that the pure power of jet after jet of hot cum filling my mouth up. I didn't count but it was maybe 7 or 9 or something shots. It was so good.

He held his cock in my mouth for a few seconds and I enjoyed it as well, then he pulled out, drew up his pants, zipped and buckled up and then walked past my kneeling form.