A Short Demonstration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Can we hogtie her first?” she asked eagerly.

My nerves tensed at her invasion, her intrusion into my fantasy. The reminder that she watched me, that she had control over the man in control of me, jolted me into a field of silly anger. My face flushed, and I looked down at the floor again, not trusting myself to say anything.

“Sure,” Todd said. “Please get on your knees, Katie.”

I knelt at his feet, my eyes on his shoes. He hadn’t taken off a single piece of clothing save his coat, but that was part of the agreement. I longed for him to be more relaxed, though, to take off his shoes, hi socks, his shirt. Leave the pants, sure, but expose some flesh, any flesh, for me to kiss, to worship. I longed to touch his skin with my lips, to show him my devotion. But it was not to be.

He knelt down behind me, pushing my ankles together, and I heard him bind them as I felt the unyielding bonds keeping them in place. He took my wrists in his hand and pulled them down until my back was arched, my fingers able to touch my feet. Todd tied the rope between my wrists to the rope between my ankles and stood up, leaving me panting on the floor.

The position was uncomfortable, but exciting. My arched back made my chest stick out, my painfully erect nipples quivering on the tips of round breasts. All of my flesh seemed to tingle, especially the moist skin between my legs, captured between my closed thighs. My head was back and I was looking up at them, Rachel stepping from her place and finally looking at me, as if I was easier to look at bound. She seemed to feel more comfortable with me on the floor, as if I was no longer a threat.

“The collar?” she asked quietly, and Todd nodded. Then he wrapped the leather collar that had once belonged to me around my neck, buckling it snug against my skin, the ring in the front dangling against my collarbone. “The gag?” she asked, her voice sounding eager, and I saw Todd nod again. Opening my mouth, I allowed the soft ball to pass through my lips, and delighted in the feel as he locked it behind my neck. As he fastened it, Rachel’s eyes seemed to grow larger, staying intently on me as I moved my mouth around the invader. “The blindfold?” she asked, excitement obvious in her voice now. Something else seemed to quiver in her words…arousal? Perhaps. The soft black fabric slipped over my face and I lost my vision, delving into a world of darkness.

I felt awkward on the floor, bound helpless, waiting for one of them to make the next move. It didn’t take long; I felt a soft fingertip tentatively stroking my cheek almost moments after the darkness had locked me in. I gasped around the gag at the touch, and it darted away. Was it Todd? Was it Rachel? I didn’t know. But in moments it was back, feeling my neck, the curve of my shoulders, and then making its way towards my breast.

I held my breath inside, my chest pushed out eagerly, the flesh helplessly quivering as the hand touched my nipples softly. No pinching, just stroking, touching, feeling, exploring. Then another hand on the opposite breast, stroking just as gently. Blind and gasping for breath around the ball-gag, I shivered. The hands stopped questioningly, waiting for my breathing to settle down. But I couldn’t settle down. The heat between my legs was spreading up my body, my bones seeming to turn to jelly, my whole body heaving and pulsing with desire. I wanted to open my legs, to ease the heat between my thighs, but I was quite helpless, bound as I was.

The hands left me, and I whimpered. I pushed my chest out further, squirmed as best I could in my bonds, silently begging for more caresses. But none came right then. I heard the unmistakable sound of lips on lips, a wet, sloppy kiss between the couple above me, one moaning against the other as their mouths touched and sucked and devoured the other. I wanted those lips on me, and another shiver of humiliating anger spread through my body.

The couple must have broken their embrace, and I felt fingers go through the loop in my collar. Gently but firmly, Todd pulled my body forward, tugging me into an even more awkward position, and I could feel his breath on my face.

“You like this, don’t you, Katie?”

I whimpered through the gag and nodded, squirming before him, my naked body available for whatever he wished. His rough fingers took my nipple tightly, and I realized with a start that it had been Rachel touching me before. He squeezed the erect teat firmly, pinching it and pulling it, lifting my breast away from my chest and then letting it fall down heavily before repeating the performance on the other nipple. More heat spread through me, my blood pumping fast from my chest to the rest of my limbs, my mind numb but yearning as he teased me roughly.

Through the sound of my moans I heard footsteps around me as Rachel went to my back, the sound of her kneeling behind me, the feel of her soft hands on my shoulders. Gently she placed her palms on my flesh, her fingers digging into my muscles and massaging the skin gently. Her touch caused me to push my chest out further, ready for more merciless teasing from Todd. Both my nipples were captive at once, and he rolled the small buds around between his fingers, squeezing and tugging and pulling and teasing.

The soft hands on my shoulders moved down my back, stroking my arms, stroking my soft sweaty skin, rubbing me down all the way to my curved backside. She touched the cuffs around my ankles, the cuffs around my wrists, and I could feel her tugging the ropes that bound me. She slipped her hands between me and my bound limbs, hugging me towards her clothed body, the fabric between us feeling rough and unkind against my hot skin. Then her hands slipped around to my belly, stroking the tautness there, her shirt rubbing against me as she pressed her body against mine.

Todd’s grip on my nipples relaxed, and he left me panting, leaning against his fiancé for strength as I gasped around the gag in my mouth. My body ached with desire and slight discomfort from the position I was helplessly stuck in, and I sensed Todd standing up in front of me. There was the sound of a zipper opening, and the arms around me slipped away, leaving me teetering unbalanced as Rachel moved from my body. Inches from my face I heard the sound of lips wrapping around cock, flesh touching flesh, sucking noises as the two of them made quiet love in front of me. Slurping noises, wet noises, soft moans that were struggling to conceal themselves. I couldn’t see what was going on, but in the theatre of my mind I played it out, her lips wrapped around his cock, her eyes shut, her hands gripping his hips as they ground towards each other. A wet slick noise and she had pulled away, the sound of the zipper fastening again, and a sound that I thought would be her standing up.

I wanted to touch his cock. I wanted to wrap my lips around it and suck it hard, like I used to. I wanted to taste the salty flavor of his cum, the delicious moisture that came from inside him and filled me up. But I couldn’t even voice my needs, gagged tightly as I was. Groaning behind the gag, I lapped at the ball in my mouth, imagining that it was he, my love, inside me.

Someone knelt behind me again, and I felt hands loosening the ties that kept my wrists and ankles bound to each other. My taut body relaxed, my back straightening up, my breasts no longer forced forward and up. I breathed a sigh of relief at the release, but knelt still on the ground, waiting for the next move.

The person behind me untied my ankles from one another and I realized it was Todd when he lifted me up by the arms, leaving me standing on my shaking legs. With gentle but firm hands on my naked shoulders Todd led me to the bed. I could feel the mattress and the blankets rubbing against my bare legs as Todd let go of my shoulders. His hands drifted down my body, stroking my legs. The tiny hairs on my body seemed to stand on end as I tensed, the feel of his palms on my hot skin like something out of a dream. Taking one of my ankles in his hand he spread my legs, my private flesh opening wide as he touched my ankle to the bedpost. Quickly he tied it there and moved to the other, leaving my legs bound apart, my unseeing head facing the bed. Patting my thigh softly, my body quivering with need for him, for her, for anything to touch me where it was burning the most, Todd left me.

I heard the kissing noises again, the moans and whimpers as they made out with one another. Sounds of clothes coming off filled my ears like loud echoes. They were trying to hide it, though, being as quiet as any human ever could. They were disguising their kisses and struggling to keep me from knowing what they were doing, but I could tell.

“Fuck me, Todd,” I heard her say. Her voice was barely audible, but it pounded in my eardrums. Just the thought of fucking, him fucking her, him fucking me, someone else fucking anyone else on earth, made my body erupt in pleasure. Everything was tingling. I struggled against the ropes, yearning to free my hands and feel the place between my legs, to feel the silky smooth juices seeping out of my body, to pleasure myself and give myself the relief I needed so badly. But the ropes held, and the couple, ignoring me, moved onto the bed.

I could feel the weight of their bodies in front of me, the mattress against my legs moving and shifting as they lay down on top of the blankets. Unable to see through the blindfold strapped to my face, I couldn’t tell what position they were in. Was she lying on the bottom, straddling him, or perhaps she was bent over and he was going to fuck her doggie-style. In any case, they were quiet, hardly any noises coming from them besides the squeaking of the mattress.

It was the most frustrating moment of my life, the moment I heard a slick sound that could only be a cock sliding into a sopping wet pussy. The pussy wasn’t mine, the cock that of someone I wanted more than anything to hold for the rest of my life. With a soft, every so faint whisper of a moan, the couple in front of me began to make love.

With each thrust of his cock, the mattress moved. Back and forth, it brushed against my legs, the blankets taunting me mercilessly. Again I tried the bonds holding my arms tight behind me, but again I failed. My body writhed above theirs, some sort of human idol, like a statue as they fucked underneath me. Feet away, and yet I could not hear or touch. I whimpered behind the gag, cried out muffled pleas for release, but they were too lost in their own pleasures. Never before had I felt so used, never in any of the relationships that hadn’t worked out, never in any of the years I’d been mistreated. I felt miserable, and the arousal I felt was only tormenting me.

They forgot themselves as their climaxes came. The blankets hit me harder and they cried out as their pleasure was satisfied. He grunted, she moaned, and the movement underneath me stopped. They lay there silently for a few moments, and then got off the bed. I could feel their weight leaving the mattress. There were soft rustling sounds as they put their clothes back on.

“Are you okay?” Todd whispered into my ear. I nodded, and his breath seemed to come out in a sigh of relief. “I’m going to untie you, now. It’s over.” I nodded.

His hands moved down my body quicker this time than when he had bound me, the man I felt so strongly about seeming to forget any lust he had felt for me. With no hesitation, no reluctance at all, he unlocked my ankles from the cuffs. Up my body he went, quickly again, and unlocked my wrists. To my head, his fingers barely even touching my hair, and he released the blindfold and the gag. I lifted my own hands and undid the once familiar collar, tossing it aside.

I met Todd’s eyes briefly as I turned around, the dim light of the room seeming blinding for only the first few moments. I looked at him as if to say, “I’m done.” Walking to the corner, I picked up my clothes, and put them on as Rachel and Todd watched me in silence.

“I’ll show you to the guest room,” Todd said, taking my arm. I pulled it away from him abruptly.

“No worries,” I said, smiling faintly. There was no humor behind the smile. The two trailed after me as I walked to the door, picking up my coat and purse in the living room before opening the front door and making my way to the car. No one said another word as I got inside and drove away. I made it to my bedroom before I started to cry.

Under the blankets, curled into the fetal position, my tears flowed freely. Todd was lost to me forever, and I wished he’d never come back into my life for any brief reason. It would have been better if I’d just had the former memories, no new memories of him hurting me. Sobbing quietly into my pillow, I fell asleep. Todd was there, in my dreams. He was on a boat, floating out to sea. His back was towards me, his face tipped towards the warm sun. And I was alone on a desert island, doomed to live alone for eternity.

12