A Night to Remember Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting beside she pushed me back to lie on my stomach and then grabbed the strap around my chest and slowly pulled me towards her. She removed the gag and the blindfold and I blinked in the gentle light from the bedside table. I was now laying with my face only inches away from her vagina. She had on only a black bra and nothing else. She pulled me closer and relaxed in the pillows behind her. She said only one thing "Lick!" She held me with one hand on my hair and the other on my collar and pushed my face into her. I licked, my tongue searching for her clitoris and trying to locate her pleasure points. I could feel her responding, hear her moaning with delight as her legs writhed against my sides and she pushed me deeper into her. I continued to lick and she pushed her hips into my face. At times she enclosed my head in her thighs and left me without air. I struggled but she continued, probably quite unaware of my difficulty. I could tell she was lost in her own pleasure and I was just a toy to be used as she pleased. Soon, I could feel her body begin to shake and she gripped my head as she climaxed. She fell back and let out a long sigh as my face fell to the bed, my mouth covered in her juices. I felt humiliated but she was pleased.

A short while later and she moved to kneel beside me. I felt the rope between my wrists and ankles loosen. She removed the hogtie and my feet fell back to the bed. My wrists were filled with relief as were my legs, having been held so long in that position.

"Now slave, it's time for part two. I have a feeling you're going to enjoy this bit."

Surprisingly she removed the strap from my wrists and before I realised what she was doing, she'd re-tied them after moving my hands upwards so my elbows where at right angles. My hands were now tied and resting on the small of my back. I felt like I had been free for a split second.

"There, see your Mistress does think about your comfort, doesn't she? It will mean you can last longer in what I have planned for you next," and with both hands she grabbed me by one side and rolled me over onto my back. I could now see why she had re-tied my hands this way.

She walked away for a moment and I considered my situation. I had a collar around my neck, two straps around my chest which were starting to make me arms ache, my hands were tied behind me, still in in my anus was a butt plug and my ankles were tied. She returned and wiped my mouth with a tissue and then lifted the flogger in her other hand, smiling down at me. She traced the strands of the whip across my face and down my chest which it covered with a tickling sensation. She let is cross my genitals which no longer showed arousal and then down across my legs to my feet. I braced myself for the pain with was sure to follow.

She lifted the whip and began to administer light stroked across my pectorals and stomach up and down rising in intensity until my torso was burning with a sharp stinging pain. This she continued as I gasped and groaned, squirming beneath her cruel strokes. Then one after another she struck me across my chest making me cry out and my body buckled against the pain trying to find a way to protect myself. I turned away from her and onto my side but she pulled me back by my shoulder and continued. I knew my vows said "to suffer without resistance" but couldn't help it. With one hand on my chest pinning me down she continued and struck my thighs and genitals. Again I cried out and this time begged her to stop.

"Remember your vows, slave! You are not permitted to complain. This is what you agreed. If you complain about your punishment you will receive more punishment." Five more strokes rained down on my outstretched body as my cries for mercy remained inside.

Then she stopped and dropped the whip. She walked round to the other side of the bed and with a feline grace she crawled towards me on her hands and knees arriving at a right angle to my waist. She took hold of my penis and started to caress its shaft, her other hand cradling my balls. I was ready for some break from the pain as the stinging sensation glowed across my front.

"Well, it seems so far we've neglected this fine fellow." My erection started to grow as she kissed the tip and rolled her tongue in a circle around it, making me jump involuntarily.

"Time to change that!" Her small hands worked me til I was fully erect and I moaned with delight.

"Just one thing though. You are not allowed to come without my permission. OK? If you do you'll be severely punished. If you feel close to coming tell me and I'll decide whether it's time. Understood?" I nodded.

She lowered herself to lay beside me and lifted her feet, behind her, ankles crossed and slowly moving back and forth as she closed her mouth around my cock and began sucking, gently, slowly, wonderfully...I was in heaven. She drew circles around my balls with her fingertips as her head bobbed up and down, working her magic. Another thing she was highly skilled at. I felt myself really lucky at that moment and banished any thoughts of her cruelty from my mind.

After a while she stopped and still holding my penis and scrotum, she turned her head towards me and smiled. Slowly, she licked up and down my shaft and let her saliva spill from her tongue. Her fingers fondled my testicles as she laughed quietly.

She carried on working her grip up and down my shaft until I started to feel a gradual build up of excitement. I groaned squirming with pleasure before begging her, "Please Mistress, I'm about to come, please...." Suddenly she stopped, let go of my genitals and withdrew her hands. The sudden drop in sensation left me reeling in frustration, my wrists fighting for freedom to reach my cock which was left throbbing in the air. I took a series of deep breaths and switched my attention elsewhere, to the bathroom door ahead of me, the mirror, the shiny chrome towel rail. And so my desire dropped, fearful of the punishment she'd warned me about.

She lifted herself up and walked around the bed to my left. I was lying only a few inches from the edge of the bed. Elegantly she got up onto the bed and on her knees she straddled my hips and started to work my penis into her. Slowly she lowered herself into me as my cock plunged deeply into her. She was warm, wet and quite wonderful and she started to ride me , slowly rolling her hips, up and down. Another thing she was quite expert at. I'd never known such pleasure. I kept struggling but couldn't fight it. I wanted to grab her and handle her beautiful body, feel her skin and enjoy her. But I could do nothing, tied up as I was, but surrender to her will as she used me for her pleasure.

"Remember slave, you're not permitted to come." She reached forward and gripped my throat, her thumb and forefinger closing around my windpipe, gently choking me. She pushed my chin up and her hips kept grinding slowly. She was clearly enjoying herself and she reached behind her to cup my balls with her other hand.

A few moments more of rhythm and I felt her body shake with pleasure, heard her sob as she orgasmed and then came to a stop. It was a beautiful sight and I was relieved as I felt myself getting closer to coming. She bent down towards me and kissed me, long slow and wet, relaxing and filled with pleasure. For a moment I think I loved her.

She whispered in my ear, "Thank you," and kissed me again.

"Now it's your turn," she said resuming her rhythm, rocking back and forth as she sat upright and pushed back her long black hair. "I give you permission to come, slave."

It was after only a minute of her riding me that I came, an intense explosion of joy, a mighty release as I thrust up into her warmth, the buttplug pushing into me, the straps holding me tightly. I fell back to the bed, exhausted. She lifted herself off me and lay on the bed at my right. I struggled to roll onto my side to face her. We lay there in silence for a while, gazing at each other, both spent. I was content in my bonds, happy to be hers. She stroked my face and hair, gently.

"I hope you agree," she said quietly, "this is going to be a night to remember!"

12