A Night Out With Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you cum again?" I asked.

"I think so," he groaned. Pulling his cock back he stroked himself while I lay there watching.

"Would you aim it right at my clit when you do?"

He pulled it a few more times and said he thought he could. My own hand slid down to rub over my clit.

"You can't imagine how good it feels to have cum run over it," I moaned.

"Watching them got me pretty hot," he whispered as he shrugged toward the stairs Hayley and Nick had taken when they left. His breathing was coming as fast as mine and I could hear the strain in his voice.

"Me too," I groaned when I felt the head of his cock push my fingers aside. He rubbed me quickly, the blunt tip shoving my clit from side to side. It was a delicious feeling and I knew another minute of it would put me over the edge. "Ohhhh fuck, David. You can't imagine how good that feels."

"You ready for some hot cum?" His voice was jerky and I could hear how close he was.

"Yes, rub it in me," I begged as my body strained toward him.

"Here it comes," he groaned harshly.

I held my breath and closed my eyes, my concentration narrowed to the sensations caused by the friction of his cock head rubbing over my clit. I felt the liquid heat of his cum spreading over it like lava from a volcano. As he pulled his cock, milking it for every drop of cum, the tip pushed and bumped my swollen clit. Once, twice, and then he was pushing his cock head into it. I could feel the pulsing as his seed emptied out onto me and it sent me over the edge. My own orgasm burst through and I felt the waves of it washing over me. My hips arched closer, my back dipped then arched again bringing my clit into hard contact with his sticky organ. I felt my body tremble and my back arched again. I lost track of the number of times I forced my clit up against the plump wetness above it. By the time the spasms abated and I opened my eyes, David was leaned back on his elbows watching me.

I could only smile as I tried to slow the wild beat of my heart. It was several more minutes before either of us could move and only then did I become aware of the sound of a shower running. We joined Hayley and Nick in the bathroom and after we'd washed off the evidence of our play, the four of us went out for a late breakfast. Nick and I have been considering hosting our own party but finding trusting partners to play with isn't easy. For now we are waiting for another invitation from Hayley and David. The holidays are right around the corner!

12