A New Day Dawning Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their unceasing fuck finally rose to an intense conclusion and with a barbaric howl, Jason exploded like a firehose into Linda's gushing pussy. She screamed as if being scalded and begged him to fill her wanton cunt. With one final thrust he emptied his wicked seed into her hungry pussy, and she convulsed with libidinous glory. For five solid minutes, they both shook like they'd been electrocuted. In the meantime, my own orgasms roiled my quaking anatomy and I crumpled to my knees as the concussive spasms overwhelmed my wide-eyed naivety. I was in a world of my own, slumped on the reception hall floor nearly naked and marinating in my own juices. It would have been the height of humiliation if I had taken a moment to be introspective, but I cared only for my release.

My last vision before the room went dark, was of my brother and sister shaking, swearing and cumming like nothing that I had ever even imagined. And here, on the floor, still jolted by the odd pangs and twitches of the multiple orgasms that rippled my sweaty skin and could be felt from my tangled brunette mane down to ten pink-painted toenails scratching at the wooden floor, I flopped like a fish with a hook in its mouth. I was still feeling the sharp convulsions and quivering like I was freezing, when I heard Jason's laughing tone as he winked at me and motioned for me to standup.

Though it lasted just a brief second, my mind seemed sluggish and dreamlike until my eyes refocused on the obscene state of degradation that I was literally sitting right in the middle of. My sticky, reddened body was exhausted and wrung-out like a dishrag. Jason smiled at my disheveled and post-orgasmic appearance and looked at Linda, who in her own drained condition, only acknowledged my existence by a smile and a shrug, as if to imply "What took you so long?"

He offered his out-stretched arm to help me stand and walked me to his side. Rivulets of sweat still streamed down his heaving torso and his toned body rippled with wiry muscles. His Black hair was wet and plastered to his head. His broad shoulders rippled when he moved and his lean waist emphasized the "V shape" of his back. But my stark brown eyes zeroed-in on his beefy erection that stood-out proudly against his six-pack and wobbled like a python as he turned to look at me.

"Well now, I've been told that you just like to watch," as he and Linda stifled a laugh. She was so exhausted in the moment, that even the sight of her younger sister, naked and eerily submissive, aroused little interest. She was limp and loose-limbed having been thoroughly fucked and now lay back, with her dark hair a rat's nest of knots and her big tits flopped over to the sides. A large puddle was forming under her and her shaved cunt was glazed as if a thin layer of cream had melted on her pubic region. Through the rough treatment, she still looked gorgeous and sexy.

"Let's see what we have here and maybe we can convince you to become a bit more involved," said Jason, scanning my body approvingly. He very casually touched my quavering hips and ran his long, thick fingers along the inside of my moistened thighs. The track of my oily body fluids showed traces on the skin of my

upper legs and goose-pimples erupted as he followed the tacky trail up towards my exposed pussy. With surprising gentleness, he carefully cupped the swollen lips of my cunt and softly outlined the pinkish outer-lips. My lower half instantly shuddered and my knees weakened. He steadied me and helped me to the couch, where he laid me down and hovered over me, hawkishly appraising my docile form.

His fingers continued to inspect my supple form and I meekly permitted him this raw indiscretion. His large eyes ogled my nude form and he wet his lips with his pink tongue. Feeling empowered, he inched his fingertips inside my distended opening and circled the inner walls of my vagina, emerging sticky and fragrant of my juices. He dramatically raised them to his mouth, where his long, pointed tongue reached-out and caught a wispy strand of the whitish fluid and stretched the delicate twine between his fingers and lips, then I watched it on his tongue until it disappeared down his throat.

He smiled at me as my big eyes followed every move like I was hypnotized. Then he repeated the procedure, bringing the dampened digits to my wary mouth and painting the moisture across my dry lips. I was prodded to taste- for the first time ever- my own bodily fluid and the acidic aroma lingered in my nostrils. He fed me the sticky batter and I licked it from his nails, to around his fingers and to the webbing of his hand. I saw his giant cock lurch at my freakish whims. His fingers further plunged into my mouth, where I was obliged to suckle his wriggling digits.

"Ahh, you have a lovely pussy... and tasty too, just like your sister." I glanced at Linda's supine form now comfortably curled in a fetal ball as if preparing for a nap after an exhaustive afternoon. "I think we'll all have some fun with this tight little pussy," He grinned at me. I smiled at the eccentric compliment and allowed him to hoist my sweat-soaked and floor-dusted blouse from my shaking shoulders and to raise up, giving his hand access to my bra clasp and he expertly, removed my lacy support one-handed. My arms instinctively moved to cover my chest, though my legs were bare and he had already partaken of my dewy cunt. He patiently lifted my arms and raised over my head, exposing my entire anatomy to his inspection.

"Let me see those sweet tits," He almost whispered as he fondled my globes and tasted the stiffened nubs at their tips. "Don't ever hide them from me again," he declared rather sharply, but then softened and murmured, "They're much too sexy, to keep covered. Promise me, that you'll always offer them to me." I simply nodded my head in amused compliance.

As he spoke in subtle tones, close to my ear, I only vaguely noticed that my hips were separating, and he placed his large frame between them. His strong hands positioned my shaking legs around his waist, letting him skooch forward and insert his mammoth tool inside my inviting orifice. He dallied just long enough for my body to get used to the feeling and for my conscience to adjust to our new, crude, dynamic. I felt his thick cock spreading me wide. The heat began to rise in my smoldering cunt and I grew to want more of this large organ in my cherished hole.

Then with a leering smirk of satisfaction and seeing me wiggle and slide closer to his warm body, he plunged that hardened column of meaty flesh deep into my constricted, clingy cave. At first, the shock was frightening and tears formed in my eyes. I was jolted from the pressure and my back arched allowing my pussy to surround his stiff cock and for him to begin the rhythmic in/out that would end only, with the flooding dispersal of his affirming seed. I held on for dear life.

I pawed at his back and gripped his hips as he thrust into my innermost recesses. He slammed into me and our bodies sunk into the cushions. I was filled with dreamy desperation and craving all that he would give. My nails scarred his sweaty back. He looked into my watery eyes and felt the complete surrender that my submissive form was indicating. He called me his slut and said that this was just the beginning. That I would become "his wanton little, cunt-slave," and that "I would have to make certain that he would always be excited about fucking me." I merely nodded my head and screamed that I would do as he wished. I was informed that my body would be at his pleasure and that my orgasms would come from catering to his lewd desires. As he rocked my body- and my world- he drove his solid shaft into me and let loose his torrent. I shrieked to the heavens.

My insides turned to mush and juices flowed freely from my torrid cunt. I was limp and worn-out from the effects of more orgasms than I'd ever dreamed of. I could only imagine what rough sex like this everyday, would do to my genteel upbringing. Jason wasn't finished though. His dominance comes from learning your needs and reinforcing his exercises. And the more that you're exposed and enraptured, the easier it seems to follow the rules. His strong, dark-haired body withdrew from my sore snatch and he slowly climbed up my sprawled form. His still-firm cock left an oozing trail of syrupy fluid from my tangle of sticky pubic hair, along my soaked ribcage and finally to my flattened 36's, where he dotted both pinkened nipples with dabs of his creamy sperm, before squatting on my chest.

His large hands held my tits, weighing them in his palms as he juggled the bouncy flesh. I felt the roughness of his calloused grip as his thumb flicked at my nipple and his big hand squeezed the heavy orbs. His raspy tongue circled the darker skin of my areola as he licked the pronounced bumps on the skin, causing my entire body to shiver with delight. I was in ecstasy.

He brought my arms to my sides and had me push together my C-Cups to surround his raging hard-on in my tit-flesh. My small hands were dwarfed by the mounds of quivering flesh. Jason proclaimed that he was going to tit-fuck me, I had never heard that expression, but he used it so casually that I never questioned him. He used my bodacious cleavage as a comforting tunnel to parade his full erection between the heaving mammaries and darted the wedge of purplish skin, helped with the sloppy lubrication of our combined fluids and my sweat, in and out of the fleshy passage. With each stroke, the helmeted dome of his slickened lance would appear at my lips and I knew that I was being watched for my reaction. There was no need for further reinforcement of his rules. I've never taken a man's cock in my mouth but I longed for this one. When I saw the sloped head of his turgid tool approach my lips, I knew for my own pleasure that I wanted to taste his cum and to feel the solid warmth of his girth and length in my cheeks.

In no time, he had scooted closer to my face and his enormous rod was filling my mouth until I gagged. I was having trouble breathing and slobbering all down my chin. My inexperience showed and he took pity on me. He eased back so that my tongue could caress the firm shaft and bathe it in sloppy kisses and so that I could hold it steady and begin the process of feeding it lovingly into my airway and feeling it bump against the back of my throat. This could have been easier and sexier but I was so eager to prove myself and to clear another hurdle in my sexual education, that I hungrily devoured his organ. I took as much as I could manage and swirled the majestic column between my cheeks, slurping the excess juice and inhaling the shaft until it grew uncomfortably close to strangling me.

Then I felt his balls stiffen as they banged against my chin and the shaft hardened and froze in my mouth. I didn't know exactly what to expect or how to prepare, I tried to open my throat but I was new to this, I could vividly imagine what was about to happen. I shut my eyes and screamed but it sounded like a moan since my mouth was filled with cock. His cum erupted in a geyser of hot liquid that coated my throat and slid down inside to my belly. My mouth was flooded. I couldn't swallow as quickly as needed and it gushed out of both sides of my mouth. He continued to push, not knowing that I was overflowing with cum, and I became a sperm-drenched mess.

Then the most incredible thing happened. With my brother's erection pounding away at my tonsils, my body quivered and shook. As I tasted the creamy soup spewing from his explosive cock, my own orgasm mounted and crashed in my vagina, sending another dose of oily fluid down my thighs. I never knew that anyone- let alone me- could cum from sucking my brother's cock. This is the exact feeling that I was after. This is what I really wanted. This singularly obscene, vulgar act is what ignited my passion and chartered my course. I understood then, that I wanted to be and would become, a sub to my brother. He laughed when he finally pulled-out and I giggled with knowing what I must surely look like. But I was accepted as a member of the harem. I heard a feint chirping noise and seemed to assume it was some applause from my sister, but I saw that Linda was fast asleep.

The chirping continued and Jason's outline began to grow fuzzy. Finally, my head snapped forward and I realized that my narrative was being interrupted by the chirp of a cellphone. Jason and Linda had vanished into thin air and like emerging from OZ, I was settled back on the sofa but with an erotic twist. My head was laying back as I related my story, on the very cushioned arm that Linda was fucked on. And I was with mom and her head was in my lap with her eyes gently closed listening to my retelling of events. Her fingers had slipped my panties aside and she was fingering and kissing my wet cunt. I guess we had both become distracted during the sensual inquiry and our minds wandered.

The phone made wild noises and brought us back to a humbling and embarrassing reality. Last, I remember our clutched fingers were at my crotch. I must have released my grip, falling back on my memories. While mom's fingers roamed as her eyes closed and she drifted in a dreamy, erotic world between conscious and slumber. I'll believe that she settled "innocently" on my lap until her unconscious mind led her to act-out her imagination. I gazed at her wild-eyed expression when she realized that she had been engulfed in my story and her heart followed her hands. But for the phone's insistent racket, I believe that my mother would have licked my pussy and we would have tumbled into bed together.

The phone at last, kicked over to her message system and with some hoary throat clearings and loud "ahems," we repositioned ourselves and straightened our clothing though we looked like we had each been put through the wringer. We looked sheepishly at each other and realized how close we had come to actually going through with it and committing mother/daughter incest again on this couch, in this room. The coffee was cold and the cognac empty but our throats were dry and we needed to be alert, so we marched into the kitchen. A long silence settled over us and the deep crimson blush that had painted both of our faces resumed its normal color. Our heads were still agitated from the sexual implications and mom looked anxious to say something but was stumbling for the correct words. So I interjected, "Mom, I think its about time that you tell me what went on last night with you and Jason."

The End of Pt. 3

Comments and Votes Welcomed

12