A New Beginning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So mama decides that pussy will keep me around. She never offered to give it to me before papa hauled off and left and all the sudden all my work was important now. Now it's fine to give me her pussy, so long as I'll stick around and do for her.Y'all sign this place over to me,. But, you wanting something in return. Not just to do for me. Y'all want a man around to work and provide you both a living."

"But on your terms. By your rules. To hell with me. Neither one of you can give me children. You can't work beside me. The only thing you have to offer me is the use of your bodies in return. But you want that on your terms to. Want me to ask and beg."

"Well, not anymore. From now on, I'm going out for myself. I've got skills I can sell. I've been doing a lot of thinking about things. I know men that have got the money to invest, but nobody that's proven to be trustworthy enough to invest it in. I have proven myself. Now it's time to take advantage of that."

I got up and got the papers and slid them across the table to Callie.

"It's all yours. Good luck with it."

I turned and went up and packed a bag. I walked back down, preparing to leave. I heard Mr Richards talking. I went to the kitchen. He motioned for me to sit. I did.

He turned back to mama and Callie.

"Callie, I told you that you can't treat this boy like you do me. He's his own man with his own ideas about the way things are. You have to accommodate that. It's not your choice any more. That's why I chose him. He proved himself. This nation is in turmoil. If we sold this place now, we wouldn't get enough to hold you over for more than a couple years at best. It's not up to modern standards. There's no electric. No running water, no telephone. No tractors."

"So he wanted to fuck you in the ass. So what? I wanted to for years. He's not me. You can't deny him anything he wants. Neither one of you can. You both need him. He don't need you. You both better get on your knees and beg him to stay and be prepared to do whatever he wants, when and where he wants it."

"He's got something noboby around here's got. Vision and the intelligence and ambition to go after it. He could walk off down the road and load up a train car full of women just like you. 60 and 70 year olds."

"All of them would leave their husbands and families to have what he was offering you ungrateful bitches and do anything he wants them to do. Look at ol' Mrs Johnson down at the store. I've seen how she looks at him. She's about, what, 65 or 70? She cums in her panties just thinking about him. I ain't even talking about the breeding age women that get all itchy and sweaty when he comes around."

He turned to me, "Son, I won't have you feel guilty if you want out. I won't have you lose the place either. It's yours, come or go. Just pay the taxes on it."

"I appreciate that, sir. I'll take that. I'm going to Dallas to see about developing some opportunities. I'll let the fields go fallow for a year, maybe two. Sell the cows and mules. I'll go see if Mr Pritchered wants them. He always pays a fair price for stock."

"I'll ride over with you. We'll take care of that, then I'll ride up to Dallas with you. Somebody'll have to beat all the starving women off you. I've heard the news. The families from over in the Panhandle and Oklahoma are coming in looking for anything they can get. The husbands abandoning them. Leaving young mothers to fend for themselves and their kids. It's a damn shame. Anyway, you ready?"

"Yep."

I got up and headed for the door. Callie and mama started in again.

"What are we supposed to do?"

I looked back at them. "Well, springs coming on quick. I reckon y'all can hitch up the mules and plow. Put in a crop. If you want to stay here, I won't sell the cows and mules."

Mama hopped in, "But, we ain't able to do that! We need a top hand to handle that job. We're just a couple of old women."

"Well, just a few minutes ago, y'all was a pair of strong, independent women telling me how things were. What the rules are."

"But, we don't have the ability to hire anybody and pay them through the season!"

"It appears to me y'all put a high value on your pussies and asses. Mayhap, you can find some young man with the skills you need and have him beg to stick his pecker in them in trade for his pay."

"That's not fair, we onl..."

I turned around and started out.

Callie came running up to me. She got on her knees, looking up at me.

"Please don't do this, Jacob. I'm begging you, please. I'll do anything you want. Anything! Just don't leave me! Please!"

Mama decided to join her. "Jacob, I'm here for you. Please don't go. Stay, please."

"What are you offering me?"

"Anything you want. Just name it."

"I want both of y'all to have my baby."

"You know we can't do that."

"It falls under the 'anything' heading, don't it? What happened to that?"

"Ok, I get your point."

"No, I don't believe you do. Y'all are going to have to figure this out. What can you offer me that nobody else can?"

"Nothing."

"Exactly. So, y'all put in your bid. I'll sit down and give you five minutes of my time. That's how long y'all have to convince me to support you. Otherwise, I'll leave and come back in a couple of years. Five minutes starting now. Spend it wisely."

I counted it off in my head. They came up with nothing. I got up and started for the door.

Mama said, "Come fuck me in my ass."

I just shook my head. "No, that opportunity has come and gone for y'all."

I walked out the door, them hot on my ass, begging.

I spun around. "Both of you, what do you expect from me? What exactly is it that you think I owe you? Fucking answer me!"

"Tell you what. Get up to my bedroom."

They hurried off, going before I changed my mind. I followed them up. They took off their gowns and got on their hands and knees on the bed.

I took off my clothes, looking at their broad, mature asses waiting to pleasure me.

"Who's first?"

Mama said, "Me. Fuck me first."

I walked up behind her. "Callie, come get her ass hole ready for me to fuck."

She got straight after it, tonguing mama's puckered hole, wetting in with her saliva to ease my penetration. After I judged it to be enough, I stepped up and grabbed her head, putting my cock against her lips. She went after it like a starving calf wanting milk.

I pushed her off, the turned and lined my dripping cock head up to mama's spit wet hole and started pushing in. The tightness against my swollen cock was almost too much to overcome. I kept pushing harder. Relentlessly. Until finally, it broke through the sphincter and my head popped in. She was breathing heavy, whimpering as the pain of having her ass cherry popped coursed through her.

I started pushing more of my thick girth into her. Inch by painful inch, my cock slid into her belly. Finally, my balls were resting on her splayed pussy. I stroked in and out of her a couple of times for good measure. Then pulled out.

"Ok, Callie, your turn. Mama get her ready. She started lapping on the older woman's rectum, probing at it. Surprisingly, Callie began to buck her ass back into mama's face, enjoying the sensation. A couple minutes later, I lifted her out of the way. She grabbed my cock and positioned it against her ass.

I pushed powerfully, intent on entering her quickly. Callie screamed as my cock rammed into her. Sinking half my length on the first thrust. Two more powerful thrusts and my cum bloated balls bounced off her pussy with a wet slap.

I began fucking her hard. Thrust after thrust, I pounded into her bowels as she cried out and whimpered. Soon she relaxed and her whimpering cries became lust filled grunts. A few more heavy cock length strokes ripped a soul searing orgasm out of her tortured body. She screamed and slammed her ruined ass back onto my thrusting hips. Her pussy was squirting almost continuously now.

I felt the end approaching fast. My cock swelling against her pulsating ass walls. My cum blasting into her. I slammed my cock into her and held it there, letting my balls finish emptying inside her. When I was spent, I pulled out, leaving her there on her hands and knees, shaking and jerking as her own orgasm subsided.

I got dressed and went downstairs carrying my bag.

Mama and Callie came down, Callie kinda tipsy over the ass fucking I just gave her.

Mama came up to me, "I hope you come back. I don't deserve you after the life I put you through. I just hope you can forgive me."

"Mama, there's nothing to forgive. I love you, I just need y'all to understand that I deserve respect. I'm the head of this household. It belongs to me. I make the rules here. I won't beg under my roof. I either get what I want and need automatically, or I'll make changes."

"I understand." She hugged my neck.

Callie came over, "Honey I'm sorry. If you come back, I will serve your needs well. Anytime, anywhere." She hugged me.

We loaded up and made the ride to Rusk.

The train station was bustling. A right sight of folks was milling about. I went up to the window that had TICKETS hung above it.

"Where to son?"

"Well sir, I reckon I'll head up to Dallas and need two tickets."

"Mighty fine, young man. That'll be $5.00. It leaves in 15 minutes." I paid him, got my tickets. Then hurried back. I handed Mr Richards his ticket. "Leaving in 15 minutes."

I hugged and kissed mama, then Callie, who also handed me an envelope with $200 in it. $375 with the money I had. I grabbed my bag and headed to the train. The man hollered "All aboard!"

I hopped on, saw Mr Richards coming along. He looked mighty pale when he got on the train. I was staring around. I ain't never been on a riding car before. Soon, the whole world went to bucking as the train started off. A man came along and punched our tickets. I rode in wonder the whole way. Trying to guess how fast we was making. I ain't never moved this fast before.

We got to Dallas and we got off. I was staring around trying to make heads or tails out of it. It was November 1930. The Great Depression was in full swing. People out of work, broke and no prospects.

Mr Richards said, "Lets get a room and figure a plan."

"I thought you had to go to Colorado to see some fancy doctor out that way?"

"No, son. There's a home for dying folks to go to hereabouts. I already paid 'em. So, they'll keep me comfortable until I pass on. Then they'll cremate me. Like I said, times is too hard to lay about the place dying. I done thought it through. My place and my wife are yours now. Keep working and care for Callie. She's got some years on her, but she has a hankering for you. She's purely in heat whereas you're concerned. Let her have that anyway. Lord knows she worked beside me a long time. She deserves some good times now."

I nodded in agreement. Then we took off. We found a boarding house on the edge of town. It was a neat, clean place. We went in and was met by a busty, slim woman about mama's age. She looked us over. Then looked back at me somewhat closer. Smiling, she asked, "Can I help you gentlemen?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm Jacob Flannery, this is here is Hank Richards."

She shook Mr Richards hand then mine, hanging onto mine somewhat longer that necessary. I had to work awful hard to keep from staring at her tits. She was put together in a right nice way. Her perfume stirred me up something fierce.

"I'm Margret Florence. Call me Maggie."

"We need a room."

"I've got one upstairs with two beds. Comes with two meals a day, breakfast and supper. Breakfast at 6 in the morning, supper at 6 in the evening. That's $10 a week for the two of you in advance."

I went to get the money out of my pocket when Mr Richards got out his wallet and handed her a twenty.

"We'll take it for two weeks."

She went an' got two keys and handed one to each of us.

Mr Richards grabbed his bag an' headed up. I was looking around the place. It sure was nice. Frilly curtains. Pictures and tapestries on the wall. Fancy electric lamps around. Rugs with odd looking patterns. I'd never seen anything like it.

"Your wife must be missing you already."

I turned an' looked at her. "No ma'am, I don't have one."

"You? A fine, capable young man like you could have his pick."

I blushed some. "I reckon I ain't much of a hand at figuring out women folks."

"Where you from, honey?"

"Down in Rusk county."

"I've been there before."

I nodded. "Where's a man go to get a bite of supper."

It was already past time for evening meal here.

"What are you hungry for?"

"I reckon a steak sounds good."

"I know just the place. Over in the Fort Worth stock yards. You can call a cab to take you over there. Or if you'd like some company, I'll drive us over. We can make a date of it!"

I kinda blushed around a bit.

"Oh, I see. Wouldn't want to be seen out with an old woman like me."

I looked at her, "No ma'am, it's not that at all. I kinda figure you to be plumb purty. I wouldn't care none what anybody thought about it. What I do and who I do it with ain't none of nobody else's business. I'd be mighty proud to be on a date with a beautiful gal like you. I just ain't never been on no date before. I also don't know what to do about Hank."

"Well, he can come along if he likes. I certainly don't mind. You go put your stuff up. Put on your dress clothes. I'll go freshen up and meet you down here."

"Ma'am, I ain't got no suit of clothes to wear. I only own one I wear to church when I go, and I didn't bring it along."

"Well, wait here."

She took off down the hall. Her butt just a switching. My lord have mercy, but this was one fine filly.

She came back with a right fancy suit of clothes. Along with a pair of hand tooled western boots. She held the suit up to me,

"Might be just a tad bit tight, but it'll fit. What size boot you wear?"

"Well, according to the man at the boot shop, I wear a size 12."

"Good, these are 12's. This belonged to my ex-husband. He left them when he took off with that gal at the office he worked at. Just never came back for his stuff. I don't know what happened. Anyway, go get ready."

I took my bag upstairs and looked at the number on the key. It was the first room on the right. I went in. Mr Richards was laying on the bed asleep. He looked plumb tuckered out. I changed clothes. They fit right nice. I looked in the mirror. Surprised at the transformation the clothes made. The boots were still stiff, but they fit good. I wet my hair, slicked it back, and was ready to go. I got a 20 out of my belt and hid it away.

I was writing out a note when Mr Richards stirred awake. He stared at me a moment.

Then looked me up and down.

"Where in tarnation you fetch that git-up at?"

I told him what transpired. He nodded. "I saw her making eyes at you earlier. Ol' gal got her twat in a tangle over you." He laughed.

"No, you go on and have a good time. I'll eat a ham sammich I got packed in my case. I'm not hungry much anyway. Mayhap she might strap some of her pussy on you and you don't need me hanging around to help with that." He shook his head and laughed again. "See you at breakfast."

I headed down and she was a sight, let me tell you. Her blonde hair was done up to die for. Curled at the bottom, slicked over in waves. Her eyes kinda smoky looking with make up giving them this slanted, cat like quality. Her cheek bones set out with this rouge. Her full, heart shaped lips bright red. Her finger nails red like her lips.

Her dress looked to be poured on her curvy body. It was dark red and looked to be made of thin silk. It just made all her parts move around like nobody's business. My eyes strayed to her tits. They were wide set with her nipples pointing out to each side. It took me a moment to realize she didn't have a bra on.

She looked at me, her eyes wide, lips parted. "My lord, look at you. You are absolutely amazing."

"Well, ma'am, I've never seen a woman more beautiful than you. Never. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on."

Now she blushed, and something told me she didn't do that often.

"How old are you?"

"18 "

"Oh my god. You're a child!"

"Maybe so around these parts, but where I'm from, 18 sizes up to being a grown man, ma'am. I been putting in a days work ever since I was long bout eight years old. Whether it be in the log woods or farming, and I've a sight of both for ten years now. So I reckon I'm growed up enough to see what's what. But, I reckon if you're ashamed to be out and about with me, then I reckon I can just do without that steak."

"But, no m'am, I ain't a child no more. In fact, I'm here to hire hands. I got land needs worked. Not much in the way of such down there. They all cut out soon's they're able. I got a 160 acres on one and 640 on the other. Too much for one man to take on."

"So, I'll go take this get up off and bring it down."

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I certainly didn't mean to offend you. But, do you realize how old I am?"

"No, m'am. I don't know that it matters to me."

"I just wouldn't want you to do something you'll regret later."

"Like what? I'm not sure I could regret spending any time with you."

"Honey, I'm 60 years old. I'm old enough to be your grandmother."

"Well, I reckon you ain't my grandma. So, your 60. I'm 18. That about tells me one thing certain."

"Yes?"

"That you seen more sunrises and sunsets than I have. I've seen every one of both in my life since 1922. I'm up before daylight every day, and the day don't end until the sun goes down. So, I reckon just because you been around on this earth a few more years than me, don't amount to much. Not to my way of thinking. I kinda figure them folks that put stock in such notions size up to be jealous."

"Look at you, cuter'n a speckled pup under a red wagon, and finer'n frog hair split four ways. I walk in with you on my arm, all them hands around would just be jealous you ain't on theirs."

"Honey, if you feel that strongly about it, then how can a gal say no to that? Let's go. You got me dying to just, well, let's just leave it there for now."

We walked out to the barn beside the house, I opened the door for her. I'm not sure what I expected to see, but it wasn't this. A 1929 Ford Model A. I've seen them around, just never been in one.

She looked at me, "You drive."

I just stood there looking at it.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't how to drive it. I've only ever driven a team and wagon."

"You've never driven an automobile before?"

"No ma'am. Not many around my parts. We get by with mules or horses and buggies or wagons."

She giggled at that. Although I didn't see the funny in it.

"Well, get in."

I walked up to it. Studying it. I didn't know how to open the goddamn thing up.

Figuring out the problem, she came over and showed me how to operate it.

So, I went around and opened hers up and helped her in, like a man was supposed to do. Then I got in. Proud of myself for learning something new.

We got underway, and I studied everything she did real close and the effect it had on the contraption. By the time we got there, I had a lot of it figured out.

She parked, and I hurried around to open her door and hold her hand, helping her out.

I turned and held out my arm like I seen others do. She slid her arm in mine and I headed off to the place that said steak house. I opened the door for her, and put my hand on the small of her back as she walked in. I followed her.

This fancy looking feller came up and asked, "How many in your party?"

I told him, "Just me and my date, is all."

He looked at me, then her, then back to me, "Your date?"

"Yep, my date. Something wrong?"

"It's uh, well, I suppose I..."

"You look like a right smart feller. I'd advise you to choose your next words very carefully, boy."