A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

Tanara took his hand again, squeezing it in reassurance. "You will feel it some day. I promise."

He turned and looked at her, his blue eyes pounding into hers. "Will I?" he asked.

"Yes."

"My name is Keris," he said softly.

"Mine is Tanara," she replied.

Turning his body towards her, Keris took Tanara's head in his hands, pulling her face slightly downwards and moving his towards hers. His pink lips touched her red ones, their softness melding together.

Tanara felt the warmth more intensely than she ever could have before, flashes of heat flowing through her body like bolts of lightening, lighting her up inside. The blue light pounded against her, and she shut her eyes against its glory as her lips parted slowly to admit the Burrower's hot tongue.

He explored her mouth slowly, leisurely, caressing each and every bit of her lips and her own tongue with his own, all the while flashes filled Tanara's being.

Keris pulled away, and gasping for breath at the shock of her loss, Tanara opened her eyes to look at him. His face was unreadable, an expression of lust, envy, jealousy, pain, fear, loveā€¦all the emotions that Tanara could name were wiped across it.

"I have seen the sun through your eyes," Keris whispered. "I now know its loss."

Tanara's eyes began to tear, wet drops falling down her cheeks and mingling with the hot mist around her. One Burrower understood, but maybe it wasn't for the best. The only thing worse than one race of mourners was two. Holding out his hand, Keris offered guidance as they left the brightly lit cavern and the two made their way back to the settlement.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers
12