A Mother & Son Love Story, With Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm was immense and intense and seemed to go on for a long time while she gasped and moaned and clawed at her son's back with her red nails. Eventually the feeling subsided and she relaxed and Ryan removed his fingers from her.

'You've just made your mother come,' she said quietly. 'Would you like to enter me now?'

'I've never done it before,' he whispered.

So she guided her son between her legs and showed him how to penetrate her and as his cock sank into her cunt Ryan felt a furnace blast of intense love for his mother. A love that transcended the normal mother/son relationships and penetrated the darkest corners of the psyche where the tendrils of incest were so strong and so alluring.

He couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside a woman, to be inside his mother. To feel her grip him with her vaginal muscles as he started a first, tentative, in and out motion, relishing not just the sensation, but the faint slurping noise of his penetration and the smell of his mother's secretions, strong in the warm bedroom air.

Caroline took his seven inches easily, feeling, for the first time in over two years, a man's rigid cock inside her. And not just any cock, but her beloved son. And she knew, at that moment, that she could never give this up. She began rolling her hips as her son gained confidence and started fucking her with longer, harder strokes.

'Is that good?' she asked him. 'Does Mummy feel good?'

Ryan slowed down as his orgasm swelled and boiled through him. Time stood still as his cock pumped its load into his mother's cunt. Jet after jet of hot spunk until he thought he'd never stop.

Then it was over and he was lying on his back and his mother was draped across his chest, stroking his face and crying gently with the sheer wonderfulness of it all.

Later, after Caroline had been to her bathroom and mopped up the spunk that was running down her inner thighs onto her stockings, they got under the duvet and talked quietly.

'Was it worth the wait?' asked Caroline.

'I'd have waited all my life for that,' Ryan replied, with sincerity. 'I never in a million years thought you'd let me go the whole way.'

'I hadn't intended to,' said his mother. 'But then I saw you tonight as a different person. Not really as my son anymore. More like a grown-up version. I know that probably sounds a bit trite,' she went on. 'I'm probably trying to justify having had sexual intercourse with my son.'

'Do you regret it, Mum,' asked Ryan.

'No,' she replied, slowly. 'I don't regret it at all.'

'Can I sleep with you tonight?' he asked.

'You can sleep with me every night.'

They made love the next morning as the sun was rising and Caroline came as the first rays of light sparkled against the windowpanes. There hadn't been much foreplay; Ryan had awoken with an erection and his mother had invited him to penetrate her. She was surprised at her body's response. She had got very wet very quickly. Also she didn't normally come during intercourse, especially if it was only her lover's second time! But there was something so deliciously forbidden about seeing her son thrust into her, watching his rigid dick piston in and out. She'd had a delicious orgasm and as it was subsiding, Ryan had ejaculated into her.

'Shall we spend the whole day in bed, Mum?' he asked as they lay back, contented.

'I've got things to do,' she answered. 'But we could go to bed this afternoon, if you want,' she added, seeing the disappointment in his face. 'I could wear some stockings and suspenders for you if you want.'

So it was that after lunch Ryan and his mother went up to her bedroom and undressed each other slowly and seductively. Caroline had, as promised, put some stockings and a suspender belt on that morning and Ryan was mesmerised by his mother's luscious legs encased in the sheer, black hose and by the straps and buckles that connected the stocking tops to her garter belt.

He knelt on the bedroom carpet and pulled down her knickers, smelling the delicious scent of musk as he tugged the damp gusset free of her parted labia. He buried his nose and mouth in his mother's pussy and she gasped and swayed. He slipped his tongue between her labia and lapped her silken fluid, feeling her blonde pubic hair tickle his nose. Then he stood and kissed his mother and she tasted her juices on his lips and she felt a fierce surge of arousal.

It took Caroline less than sixty seconds to remove her son's polo shirt, his jeans and his underpants, leaving his cock to spring free and bump against her nose. Kneeling on the carpet, she took his shaft in her hand and slid her lips over his swollen cockhead, looking up at him provocatively as she did so. God he felt good in her mouth! She licked his shaft and sucked his balls into her mouth and her son groaned as she took three or four inches of him inside her, stroking his shaft, licking, sucking, probing.

They crawled onto the bed and kissed and fondled and stroked each other for long minutes. Caroline felt the heat in her pussy as her son stroked her pubes, running his fingers through the silky curls, tracing her labia with one lazy fingertip. The itch built up as Ryan kissed her and sucked her nipples and bit them gently until she squealed with pain and pleasure.

'Lick me, darling,' she said, urgently. 'Lick Mummy's pussy.'

He was between her thighs in a trice, lifting her legs over her body as he'd seen in the movies, exposing her hairy cunt in all its pink-lipped glory, lowering his head to her, breathing in her scent before burying his face into her sopping pussy and licking and lapping and sucking.

Caroline squirmed on the bed, clutching handfuls of the duvet, her head back, eyes shut, mouth half open as she moaned in ecstasy. Christ, he knew how to eat pussy! Where did he learn that? And now he was moving up, flicking the tip of his tongue against her clitoris in its little hood, sliding fingers into her hole. It was so good it was almost unbearable. Right at the end Ryan sucked his mother's pearl into his mouth and licked the little bud. His mother felt as though the ceiling was coming down and she screamed as an orgasm went through her like a thunderclap of the most intense pleasure. David had never made her come like this! Thank God for incest!

Then Ryan was entering her in one long stroke, with all the confidence of his third fuck within twenty-four hours. He felt blessed as he slid his cock in and out of his mother, looking down on her as she smiled up at him, looking down at his cock, stretching her labia, sliding in and out like a well-oiled piston. He lowered himself, still ramming in and out, and kissed his mother tenderly. 'I love you, Mum,' he whispered.

Then the itching started in his balls, growing and swelling and sizzling up his spine to explode in his brain like a fourth of July firework display. He thrust harder as he pumped a third load into his mother's pussy and she urged him on by hooking her legs around him and squeezing him deeper into her.

Afterwards they lay together, stroking each other gently, talking quietly. This time it was Ryan who cried.

'I didn't think anything could be this good,' he said as the tears rolled down his cheeks.

'And this is just the start,' smiled his mother.

Epilogue

Ryan and his mother stayed living together in the house until Ryan graduated, which he did the following July, after which he landed a good job with an insurance company, doing actuarial work. The snag was that his job was in a town twenty miles from home. And twenty miles from where his mother worked.

They had slept together every night since the Christmas Ball and had fallen deeply in love with each other in a most un-mother-and-son-like way. Ryan developed into a confident and thoughtful lover, who grew to know his mother's body like his own and he became adept at bringing her to a shattering climax with his cock or hands or tongue in a variety of different positions. They experimented with toys and bondage, which Caroline liked very much. She also liked straddling her son and riding him to a noisy orgasm as he squeezed her tits and her nipples hard.

After a series of long, and sometimes difficult conversations, Caroline and Ryan decided to sell up and buy a house together in the town where Ryan worked. Caroline would have a tedious commute, but it had the advantage that they were unknown in that town and could live as man and wife.

And two years later that is exactly what they are doing, except that their life inside and outside the bedroom is probably more loving and certainly more exciting than most conventionally married couples.

Ryan is doing well at work and has been fast-tracked for promotion to manager. Caroline has promised him a special treat when he gets promoted. She's not sure yet what that treat will be, but he's been showing some interest in her ass recently, so who knows?

There is however a tiny note of doubt in Caroline's breast. Isn't she denying Ryan the chance to have children? Shouldn't she be cooling things off and encouraging him to date ladies who aren't blood relations? But how could she ever give her son up? And besides, she's only forty-eight. She and Ryan just need to have a talk, and then she can maybe stop taking the contraceptive pill...

The End