A Mommy's Need: A Big Dicked Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute.

No more.

And I screamed, "Yes, you made Mommy COOOOOMMMMEEE!!," as the most intense orgasm I could ever remember ripped through me.

He didn't slow down as my body quaked.

"You look so beautiful when you're coming," he said, as I allowed my body just to become one with the pleasure and with my son.

"Oh, God," I responded weakly, the pleasure continuing to course through me like a never-ending storm.

He pulled out of me and our combined cum gushed out as he flipped me onto my side and slammed back into my pussy.

"Oh yes, more, please more," I moaned, as he slammed into me and my orgasm refused to leave even as a second orgasm began rising inside me.

"I'm going to fuck you all day," he said.

"All Nude Day," I moaned.

"We'll be nude every day," he countered. He wrapped an arm around me, cupping my breast as he kept fucking me.

"Oh, yes," was all I could muster as pleasure continued to consume me heart, body and soul.

For half an hour he kept fucking me. Yet another way that thank God he didn't take after his father.

He did me on my side.

Then on my stomach as he pile drove me from behind, making the entire bed bounce.

I came a second time.

A third as I took control and bounced on his cock like he was a bucking bronco and I refused to fall off.

Finally he warned, "I'm about to come."

"Aaaah, I have an idea," I said, as I got off his cock, and began stroking it with my nylon-clad feet. "Come on Mommy's feet and get my nylons all nice and sticky."

"Oh, yes," he groaned, as I furiously foot fucked his phallus.

"Come, baby, come on Mommy's feet," I purred, wanting to see his cock erupt.

"Oh fuck, Mommy," he grunted before his load shot way up in the air just like the first time I'd seen it.

I raced my feet around like a baseball catcher confronted with a swarm of pop flies to catch all his cum, as he aimed his cock at the moving target of my feet to spew the rest of his second load of the day.

"Yes, baby," I encouraged as my nylon clad feet were coated in nice, sticky cum, just like I'd wanted.

Once he was done I raised my foot to my lips, I was still very flexible, and licked off his cum.

"So hot," he said, as he watched me eating his cum.

"So yummy," I said, licking up as much of the cum as I could.

I did the same to the other foot and he asked, the rush of the moment fading, "So, do you really want to be my Mommy-slut all the time?"

"Would you judge me poorly if I said yes?" I asked, as I moved my foot to his chest.

"No," he said. "I could never judge you poorly."

"Well, I'm still your mother, and sometimes you'll need me in that role, so whenever we're not playing, I think we should go back to normal. But lucky you... you're the one who gets to decide when it's playtime and you should take charge."

"Sounds like a winner. And guess what, Mommy-slut, it's still playtime!"

"Good, because Nude Day isn't over, and I have one hole that still hasn't been filled."

"I may need a drink of water first."

I smiled, "Let's order some pizza, maybe watch a movie in the nude cuddling with each other, have a glass or two of wine... and then you can sodomize your Mommy and officially make me your three-hole fuck slut."

"That's the hottest plan I've ever heard."

My smile was more of a leer this time. "Sweet and slutty, that's me."

"When you say nude, you still plan to keep the nylons on?" he asked.

"I'll need to change into some clean ones, but for you, always," I answered, knowing this was a new beginning for us both.

THE END