A Midsummer's Night's Dream Pt. 05

Story Info
A fitting climax to the Greek dream.
2.3k words
5
3.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With David and Gabrielle fucking passionately beside her, Diane watches round-eyed as the vision of androgynous beauty and sexuality approaches her where she lies expectantly on the bed.

She remembers the feel of the thick prick entering her from behind earlier in the evening and the orgasm she enjoyed. Now she takes in the soft smiling face with the sensual mouth, the pink tongue licking those lips, the eyes sparkling with desire that rake her primed body as Nicole moves towards her, the short hair and perfect ears... everything bespeaks a woman that Diane aches to take in her arms and caress all over.

She notes the breasts, small and pert, the dark aureoles contrasting with the tanned velvety skin surrounding them, the nipples taut and erect. She eagerly anticipates the moment those nipples will brush against hers.

Burning with lust, salivating at the thought of Nicole-Aphrodite's lips kissing hers, Diane moves her hands down to her sex. The trimmed but luxuriant bush is slick with juice and, moaning, she spreads the nectar around her pubis, onto her thighs and over her breasts. Still watching Nicole approach, she parts her legs and covers her cunt with her hands, slipping a finger inside her vagina.

All this happens in no more than the time it takes for Nicole to move away from Gabrielle and advance towards Diane, but Diane's feelings are so intense that it's like a dream, as though she is high, watching everything unfold in slow motion. She registers every detail of the real-life vision, storing it up as though to be able to relish it over and over again.

Now, as she caresses her own dripping cunt, she moves one hand again to her own, fuller breasts and takes one hard nipple between thumb and forefinger, stroking, tweaking, twisting gently. The sensation travels down her body and transmits to her sex, making her moan louder.

Out of the corner of her eye she sees David and Gabrielle fucking hard and loudly, she hears them panting and groaning, avid in their abandon. But she really has eyes only for Nicole's body, and her gaze moves down from the charming, desirable little tits past the slender, boyish waist, to the sculpted nest of dense, wiry pubic hair, from which emerges that long, thick, straight, very male penis, of the utmost beauty and attractiveness. She knows it is going to enter her again very shortly and she knows it is going to fill her and fulfil her completely. Diana the Huntress, Artemis the Moon Goddess, is in awe of this Nicole-Hermes.

Diane has still time to absorb the beauty of this divine, ambiguous creature as Nicole moves into position before her where she lies on the bed, her whole body strung out with expectation and desire.

There she lies. One hand playing gently with her breasts, the other delicately fingering her cunt and spreading her dripping labia, her lips parted, tongue slightly protruding, Diane waits. Nicole takes her time.

David and Gabrielle reach a noisy climax, sigh and pull apart, but then pay attention, sensing that something important is happening next to them. Gabrielle grabs her robe and pulls it over them both and they lie there, spooning, cuddling, stroking, kissing quietly, watching and quite turned on by the scene.

Diane feels Nicole's eyes on her, taking in every inch of her body. She watches as Nicole mirrors her own movements, moving a hand to one breast and playing with a nipple, while the other touches the end of her stiff member and gathers the juices forming there. Nicole takes her hand to her mouth and sucks the viscous pre-cum with relish. Diane follows suit, licking her own fingers and savouring her own juices. Their eyes are fixed on one another, drinking each other in, their breath coming quicker in anticipation.

Diane is lying back on the bed, her legs over the side. Nicole is standing close, between Diane's legs, but not touching. Nicole grins lasciviously, teasing Diane, and moves one leg slightly till it just comes in contact with Diane's. Diane, high and wired as she is, gives a start, as though she's had a small electric shock.

Nicole stares into Diane's eyes and leans down to touch one knee. Diane melts at the touch. She feels her juices flow again as Nicole firmly caresses her thigh, kneading the firm flesh under the young tanned skin, slowly massaging back and forth and gradually moving in towards Diane's inner thigh, all the while transfixing her with her gaze. Diane squirms, longing to feel that hand in all her secret places. She feels the long, strong fingers move over to her inner thigh, still stroking back and forth. With each move the hand gets closer to her vulva. The longing for satisfaction and release is intense.

Nicole is enraptured by the velvety skin on Diane's thighs and revels in the feel of the flesh under her hand. She's now holding her own rock-hard member in her other hand, the bulging, glistening glans crimson, its naked flesh taut and silky, its tight little mouth oozing with anticipation. Again she collects her juice with thumb and forefinger, again she sucks it, savours it, her pointed tongue darting out between her lips to lick it off her fingers.

Nicole and Diane, poised, tense, gleeful....

Then Diane feels Nicole's warm hand, her long fingers, finally glide up her inner thigh, setting every nerve tingling, to take her own hand as it rests on her cunt. Diane closes her eyes. She is an electric fence, one touch will set her off. She feels her hand being lifted, feels Nicole's warm breath on it, visualises Nicole's sexy grin as she puts out her tongue again and licks the juices off Diane's fingers, one by one.

At the same time she feels Nicole's other hand on her pubis, feels it ruffling her wiry hair and the thumb pressing just above her clit. Then the thumb moves down and then up slightly, and then in, and her clitoris is naked, exposed to that firm yet gentle touch, and then they meet, the thumb so gentle on that tiny, expectant, primed, potent organ of pleasure. After the long wait and the build-up of tension, Diane can only erupt. Oh the pleasure, oh the shock, oh the joy, "Oh Nicole, yes, oh oh, do that, press harder!" And Diane's back arches, her mouth opens wide in a scream of joyful release.

Diane opens her eyes to see Nicole's boyish face smiling down at her and getting closer. Both mouths open, panting, their hot breath mingles, their tongues come out, meet and play a moment, so sweet, so wet, so sexy, so vital, then their lips touch, tentatively at first, then more firmly, and Diane at last feels that that mouth is for her alone, and she lets it massage her lips. Kissing: she loves it, it's the second best thing of all about sex, moments to be savoured, to sink into, a time to explore, to taste the other, to fuse with the other. She takes the back of Nicole's head and pulls her mouth in to press against her own, she wants only more of that sweet taste.

Nicole, leaning down to kiss Diane, lets her nipples brush against Diane's. As the two women kiss ever more intensely, so their breasts come together, erect nipples touching and sparking a thousand nerve ends. Diane, in her intense high, feels every tiny caress of nipple on nipple and she wraps her arms around Nicole, pulling them both closer together to feel the full weight of her on her chest.

They wriggle -- and giggle - in unison to get further onto the bed. Diane is now spread-eagled, with Nicole-Aphrodite kneeling above her, kissing her with passion and stroking her breasts with her own.

And then, at last! Diane feels the magnificent member, the macho half of this dual being, the engorged prick, stroking her vulva, begging to enter her. Teasing, Diane grins and closes her thighs. She can feel the river flowing down between her legs, and the sensation of her own flesh against her own lubricated flesh, enhanced as it is by the external sensation of the massive rod resting at the top of her thighs, is almost too much.

Nicole-Hermes rubs back and forth where Diane's thighs meet, the silky caress made smoother by their flowing fluids.

Diane can't hold out. She gives in to her imperative desire, parts her thighs again and as she does so takes hold of Nicole's penis with one hand. She can hardly believe it, it's so hard, yet so soft, so stiff, so long, so thick, so smooth, so wet, so inviting, so perfect. She draws it towards her aching vulva.

Nicole leans forward and kisses her again, a rolling sensuous meeting of mouths, and Diane rubs the wet head of the prick up and down her wet labia, just touching her clitoris. Revelling in the delirium of the kiss, she does this again and again, setting up exquisite feedback between her upper and lower lips.

Nicole breaks away and kneels up on the bed. She places her own hand round Diane's as it envelops her prick. Together, they place the crimson, silky wet tip of the rod at the entrance to Diane's gaping, gasping cunt.

The surrounding hair is wet. The vulva is wet. The flowery folds of the labia are wet. The pink flesh inside is wet. Diane lets go, leans back on the bed and closes her eyes again, leaving it to Nicole. She can't wait any longer really, but she wallows in the anticipation. Nicole pushes in among the folds of Diane's velvet vulva. She sways gently from side to side and Diane feels the head entering slowly, pressing first left, then right.

Diane's flat on her back, enjoying the passivity, eyes closed, hands tense with expectation, clutching the sheets as she feels the pleasure mount. Suddenly Nicole pulls out and, teasing playfully, places the tip of her penis right on Diane's clit. Diane lets out a yell as another orgasm ripples over her. She pants, "Nicole, put it right in please, I can't stand it! I want your massive prick in my cunt, look at it, feel down there, I'm dripping, just slip it in, slip it right in, stick it in all the way!"

"Okay my goddess, here's my offering". Diane feels her partner shift on the bed and then, oh fuck, what a feeling, she gets the whole thing at once. Nicole pushes right in, her huge cock sinks deep into Diane's vagina, filling it completely, stretching it to the sides and only stopping when her pubic bone is pressing against Diane's.

Diane comes again immediately, wave after wave of pleasure envelops her, washes over her, her mouth is dry, she's laughing, crying, sobbing, and Nicole lies down on her, so that Diane feels her lover's full weight and the stiff nipples against her own breasts, such an erotic sensation, and she pulls Nicole's head towards her and kisses her with all her tongue, her lips, her very soul.

Now she feels Nicole start to move inside her. Soon Nicole picks up the pace, her prick is throbbing with desire, she knows she's going to have her biggest orgasm of the night here, inside this luscious, sexy, voluptuous, welcoming, urgent woman who clearly can't get enough of her.

Diane feels Nicole's urgency, and as the temperature rises even more, she raises her legs around Nicole's waist and each time she feels the swollen prick reach its limits, squeezes it hard with her tight vagina.

Nicole is accelerating, her whole body rubs along the full length of Diane's naked torso, they're in a deep-throated kiss, tongues working, intertwining, drinking each other's saliva, they are panting, moving inexorably up and up, higher and higher, and when Nicole reaches behind and grabs Diane's buttocks, squeezing and pulling her in even tighter towards her, Diane responds immediately to the added dimension, her face screws up, her eyes fly open wide and nearly roll back into her head as she lets out another cry of pure animal pleasure, her vagina clamps around Nicole's prick which is deep, deep inside, Nicole in turn stiffens, her head goes back, her whole body arches backwards, which forces her cock even harder into Diane, she holds that position for a moment, eyes closed, anticipating, feeling that erotic pause as the sensation mounts inexorably, past the point of no return, that beautiful gradual intensifying tingling, and then -- whoosh! - "Oh Diane, Diane" -- thrust - "oh" - thrust - "oh" -- thrust - "oh! Feel that, my goddess!"

And Diane does feel it, one jet deep inside her, then another, then another. She takes one of Nicole's nipples between her lips and sucks hard. Nicole yells and spasms again and again and again. Diane presses up with her pelvis, forcing Nicole in as deep as she can. She feels another intense wave wash over her, then another, then another, then she slumps back, sweating, panting, laughing, crying, marvelling that such pleasure is possible.

Nicole relaxes back down onto Diane, each mouth seeking out the other's. Nicole strokes Diane's breasts with one hand, enjoying the damp, firm flesh and the smooth skin under her hand. She too is soaked, she can smell Diane's sweat, she licks the salt on Diane's breasts, nuzzles under her lover's armpits to savour the erotically acrid taste, and then places her head on Diane's chest.

Gabrielle and David have enjoyed the show. They both came again, at the same time as Nicole and Diane. David finds some blankets and spreads them over his friends, then snuggles under them himself. Sweat, sperm and saliva mingle in a divine aromatic ambrosia. The dawn appears on the horizon. The young people settle comfortably on the bed, and, all intertwined, fall asleep, prolonging their fabulous midsummer night's dream.

The End