A Long Way Home Ch. 09

Story Info
Naina submits to Gupta at demeanor school
6k words
4.37
36.6k
5

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

Chapter 9: Ritu and Naina at Demeanor School

From a scenario by Dalhia 57

While Naina was busy preparing herself to receive Peter, Ritu had been on the way to the City center. She was wearing her full school girl uniform and many cars horned to show how much they appreciated her very short skirt, her high heel boots, her very tight white blouse with the tartan school tie, her cap and her long tartan socks that ran higher than her knee, stopping just two inches under the hem of her skirt, in order to outline it. The small patch of bare skin attracted all the eyes. . . And the desires of all the men who approached her! Swathri had designed the uniform to make it the sexiest possible and she had made a really good job at it!

The first dance hall in the list Swathri had given her was an establishment, just a mile from the school, named the Jolly joker. There was a bouncer at the door who looked at her from head to toe. When he recognized the tartan skirt, his face lit up with a big welcome smile.

- Oh, Demeanor School, I see. It's a pleasure to receive school girls from there! I've never seen you here, I think!

- N.. No, sir! I arrived this afternoon!

- And already given a shore leave commendation! You must be a realiy good student! I'm pretty sure you'll be an honor to our dance hall! Get in and leave your coat to the cloakroom waitress. I will call the boss. He'll inform you of all the strings here.

Ritu's throat was clenched as she entered the building. She was so shy that she had asked Mrs Swathri to allow her to remain in the school premices but the headmistress had been adamant :

- Getting outdoors alone during a full night is an essential part of your training. Wayward girls like your sister are kept in the school for discipline but shy girls like you have to meet people to be more at ease with strangers! I hope you'll enjoy the night! The boss of the Jolly roger will explain you every thing you have to know.

- B. . . But, I've no money to pay for the entrance!

- Don't worry! Just open your coat and exhibit your uniform and the bouncer'll let you in. Breathtaking girls as pretty as you never have to pay their entrance. Just smile and push your breasts forward. You'll see! It'll be your first lesson of the evening!

The boss arrived just a minute later. He evaluated her from a distance and the result must have been very positive as he smiled even more than the bouncer!

- Hello, Miss. Just fresh out of Demeanor School, I see! What's your name?

- Ritu, Sir. . .

- No Sir with me, lass! I'm John but Ritu seems too dull for me. You're very pretty, staggeringly beautiful in fact! You remind me of a former miss,. . . What's her name? She was Indian!

- Many people think I look like Priyanka Chopra

- That's it! So, tonight, you're Priyanka! Always use that pseudo when you're in this place! If you make a hit with my customers, you'll be welcome as long as you want here!

- A hit with your customers! What are you speaking of? What am I to do in your establishment?

- Oh Sorry, I forgot that it was your first evening at Demeanor School and Swathri hasn't explained you what is expected from you, has she?

- N. . . no, sir!

- Oh you're so shy! It'll be a pleasure for them all! They'll love it!

- What?

- I'll be blunt! You're expected to service my customers, that means let them fuck your cunt, ass hole, mouth and let them wank themselves between your pretty tits. They'll always use condoms and give you the used ones with a tight knot. The normal target for Demeanor schoolgirls is one hundred men who are to fuck them but as you're preggie, I've had instructions from Mrs Swathri to limit it to fifty. When you reach the target number, you'll be free to continue the night here or anywhere else with no more supervision!

- Oh it's impossible! I'm not a whore!

- But you won't be a whore! You'll not be paid for it. It's our stiffest rule! You're a fun loving girl, nothing more. The men may just give you tips : I remember one of the first girls : she wanted just phone minutes to call her husband in India. At one minute per man, we arranged for her to have a long chat with him but she was still to service customers at the same time. It was very funny to hear her chatting with the cuckold!

- But my boyfriend?

- What's the matter? You'll get extensively used but not molested in any way! Preggie girls are said to be very horny and many men lust after them. Just remember you have now less than ten hours that means just ten minutes or so for each man! But you may service easily two together, maybe more if you are really skillful!!! You may then get some sleep when you have completed your duty.

- What if I don't want?

- Then I'll call Mister Gupta and he will deal with you. He may be really angry then, I'm afraid! Shall I?

- No, I beg you not to call him. But I fear the reaction from my boyfriend, Tim?

- Don't worry! I'm pretty sure Mistress Swathri is taking personal care of him at this very moment and he won't complain! She is stunning, in her haughty fashion. Your boyfriend will feel honored to have been allowed to join her.

- Holy god! I'm trapped! OK, you win! Where shall I go?

- Mrs Kira and Leena always used the billiard room. It's just at the perfect height for such activities. You're lucky, we have tonight a bunch of VIP including two movie stars. They are making a film in a castle nearby. I'll offer them to open the ball with you. I'm pretty sure they would jump on the occasion. You may know one : he is an Indian man. He told me to call him Big B.

- Big B!!! Oh God. He is my favorite actor, if it's really him! I'll be happy to meet and chat with such a celebrity!

- Hmmm! I think you may get soon much more intimate than just chatting with him!

John led Ritu, renamed for the evening Priyanka to the billiard room. He helped her on it, her cunt just on the edge of the table, her legs wide open on instable position. Her skirt rode up, uncovering completely her bald pussy. The position of her legs made it wide open with the pink inner lips in full display. John played with her inner love lips to smear some juice on her lips and make them glistening. He then unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her proud breasts. The nipples were not pointing out. John toyed with them skillfully and left them only when they were as taut as big raspberries.

- Put your hands above your head without a care in the world. Good, just like that. Smile! I'll let him in.

John went to the door and opened it.

- The girl is ready for you, Sir! Ride her as you want. All her holes are at your disposal. Just leave the condoms tied in this dust bin!

The man entered the room and came near Ritu. He bent to examine the girl ready to be serviced by him, totally relaxed. He stopped, mesmerized

- Priyanka! What are you doing here?

Ritu put her index finger to her lips, imposing silence to him and resumed her previous stance. She had never seen Big B that close and he may be just his spitting image as she was for Priyanka but she didn't care. She was about to be shafted by the man of her dreams and she couldn't wait for it. She swayed her hips to lure him into action and shut her eyes. When his hands closed on her breasts and she felt his turgid cock positioning itself against her twat, she let her imagination wander freely and croaked convulsively :

- Now! Hard, fast and deep!

The man didn't need further enticement and entered her like a god entered a mortal female. She screamed as he filled her to capacity. Even Tom had never reached that deep into her. Afterward, she couldn't remember what he had done to her, just the unmanly pleasure she had felt and the feeling of completeness when he unloaded deep into her pussy. He withdrew slowly from her cunt and lowered his still hard and long cock. She understood he wanted to use her back passage. She lifted her hips and pushed her hips toward him but it was not enough for him. He took her legs and placed them on his shoulders. She was in the perfect position to be skewered and he was no man to lose that opportunity.

The scream Ritu emitted could be heard in the whole dance hall and there was no doubt on what the man was doing to the young Indian girl. They danced together for what felt like ages to Ritu before he blew his jizzm into her bowels. Her pleasure was so out of this world that she fainted. When she woke up, the man had disappeared and John was entering the room to prepare her for the other customers. Ritu would never know whether it was really Big B who had opened the ball with her as John had said. . .

During the whole night, Ritu was floating on a nice pink cloud, completely unaware of what was arriving around her. John told her afterwards that she had nonetheless offered a splendid performance, exchanging a few words with each customers, smiling and moving in the most exquisite way as she was fucked hard by the many customers who wanted a romp with her. She had no memories of it. Only her cunt, ass hole and jaws were pretty sore the next morning and her breasts were red from overuse but otherwise she felt completely sated, utterly fulfilled and just happy!

The training session was starting at a break neck speed!

Ritu arrived at the school five minutes early. When Gupta let her in, she scampered to the showers (collective one for the girls and particular for the staff and the guests. Those were out of limits for the girls : they were forbidden even to wash their hands in the adjacent bathroom!). She ran into Tom who was walking toward his bedroom. He was fully clothed but what he was wearing was heavily wrinkled. She remembered what John had told her the previous night : Swathri would entertain him the whole night. His weary look and his guilty eyes were sufficient clues for her. She held no grudge against him. As she was having great fun on her own, it was a relief to know that Tom hadn't spent the night alone in his bed!

During breakfast, Mistress Swathri told her to count aloud the tied condoms she was carrying in a bag. She blushed terribly as she had to announce her score for everyone to know. It appeared she had missed to count a few of the men as the final number was fifty eight.

- Good, Ritu. You've exceeded my expectations by far! You get another commendation for that but I'll phone John to tell him your quota has been increased to seventy men and he may include a few girls. He'll inform his customers of the change. We have to keep you on your toes to new heights, don't you think so? Welcome in our club of the hottest students of Demeanor School!

In the breakfast room, Ritu found her sister. They fell into each other's arms. Naina explained her how much Peter had been kind to her and saved her from Gupta's clutches. She opened wide eyes when Ritu explained she had been fucked the previous night by more than fifty men.

- And I thought you were a shy girl! Deeper in your mind, you might be a real hussy! I could never service fifty men in a single night!

- Just because you never tried it! It's so easy : you just lie on a couch and open your legs. Then you relax completely and let them take most of the burden. Swathri has given me another commendation and I'll go back to the Jolly roger night club tonight. I'm to service seventy men and girls. I cannot wait for that! It would be nice if you won a commendation, too and we went together there! Would that suit you?

- And you would show me the ropes of your new trade? It would be the first time you got more adventurous than myself! What of shy girls when they get loose. I'll have to advise Tom to always keep an eye on you!

- That would be wise as I dreamt of keeping a herd of studs for my requirements!

The day courses were centered on serving food and coffee in the most glamorous ways. The trainees had to serve their owners (they had been ordered to refer to their partners that way). The training had started with their uniform. When Swathri considered all the six girls mastered the intricacies, she decided to increase the challenge. They had first to change to cocktail gowns. The gowns were very body clinging, showing off all the nice curves of their bodies. The plunging neckline got down to their navel.

Naina soon understood that she had to keep her breasts pushed forward to prevent a loose breast to escape from her dress and peek outside to her confusion. After an hour, service was considered perfect. Then Swathri made them put on silk sarees. Naina and Swathri were already quite proficient with such a garment but the other girls were less lucky. Janice disgraced herself when her saree fell from her petticoat and left her half naked in the middle of the room. Gupta jumped on the poor girl and applied a couple of strokes with his stick. Janice screamed and it wasn't a fake as two weals appeared on the top of her thighs.

- It will teach you not to be that clumsy the next time!

The next step was more difficult for Indian girls : they had to put on a complete Islamic veil, covering them from head to toe, letting only their kohl decorated eyes on view. They would never have attracted attention from Cairo to Karachi. When they appeared, thus clothed, Tom, Tim, Peter and Swathri applauded. Naina and Ritu pushed their search for perfection to keeping their sight downward, trying to discover the needs of the people they served without a word exchanged. Tim had been a guest at some of the best restaurants in London and the service had never been that impeccable! His admiration toward Naina's abilities grew by another notch.

They thought that they had learned all the tricks but Swathri surprised them.

- Now, you're going to serve your owners completely naked. . .

Kathy was bold enough to interrupt the headmistress.

- Miss Swathri, I can't disrobe in front of several men. It's so shameful!!!

- Kathy, your shame has no importance in comparison to your absolute submission to your owner's whims which is required in this school! Even if he ordered you to take off your garments in the center of a crowded mall, you should obey immediately without a word. His wishes are your orders. You'll get punished not to have been obedient enough. It seems you love to spend the night with Mr Gupta. Be very strict with her tonight, Gupta!

- By all means, princess! Shall I punish her immediately or wait until dinner time?

- No dinner for her tonight! Just stale bread and water in a bucket! It'll help her remember how to behave!

- Perhaps we should send her to the Jolly Roger. She wouldn't have any embarrassment staying naked in front of men.

- A good idea, Gupta. If Ritu wins a third commendation in a row, I'll make her the chaperone of this troublesome girl! I really don't understand what her owner wants with her. She's such a worthless piece of meat even though she's rather pretty!

Swathri was right : Ritu had had to service two men at the same time several times and even once, three of them. She was now devoid of such shame fits. She gave good advises to Naina who performed very well too. While Ritu enjoyed serving elegantly Tom, Naina was proud to serve her boyfriend so totally and that her total submission to him was witnessed by several strangers was a great thrill for her!

Swathri imagined even a further step, just for Naina and her sister : they would have to serve their owners a last time (fortunately, each time they ate just a toast, a small piece of cheese and a glass of water!). this time, they would have their hands ands feet tethered together with a one foot and a half chain, just enough to make small steps. The chain between their wrists ran behind their back. So when they extended the right arm to serve a cup of tea, they had to accompany the movement with their other hand painfully stretched behind their back. Their movements were severely impaired but both of them managed to cope. Naina won her commendation then and a promise to avoid Gupta for another night!

When Swathri called the register, she reminded the two sisters that They would have to service the Jolly roger customers as completely as possible. The target for Ritu who was now experienced had been slightly increased to seventy and she was to include a few girls if possible. Naina, being a newbie, had lower goals : fifty men only. She didn't want to be second to her sister.

- Mistress Swathri, may I ask to have the same target than my sister! If she can do it, I will do my best to succeed.

- Don't forget that if you fail to reach it, you'get a punishment and tomorrow, Peter will be in Birmingham for a Board meeting. He won't be here to save you from Gupta, this time.

- I only fear Gupta as he has threatened to punch my belly until I have an abortion. If you tell him not do something that cruel, I would be ready to spend a night with him even if he scares me to death and humiliates me horribly

That's a deal, girl. Enjoy your night leave and miss your goal by a single unit, just to prove me you're really ready for Gupta!

Ritu explained her sister how she had easily been allowed in the night club. The weather was mild and the bouncer missed a couple of heartbeats when two buxom schoolgirls, looking just of age to enter the establishment paraded toward him. They had put their coat on their shoulders and marched toward him with swaying hips, their melons jutting forward in the most alluring way. Their mouths, decorated with a rich glossy lipstick were half open in a big smile. The poor men couldn't refrain torrid thoughts about these oh so hot lips. He was so deeply hooked to them that he needed to try several times before he was able to greet Ritu and her sister.

- God! Ritu, oh, sorry, Miss Priyanka! I had forgotten my boss' orders! Welcome back here. You're so beautiful! My boss will be delighted that you came with another girl as pretty as you!

- Thank you, Dick! Sis, do you imagine this fantastic stud has fucked me twice in a row yesterday evening without just pulling out. Do you intend to do it again this evening, Dick?

- I would be a fool if I missed the opportunity but I intend to explore also the charms of your friend!

- She is my sister, Dick!

- Good gracious! It'll remain in the family, then!!!

The boss of the dance hall arrived soon after, probably summoned by the bouncer.

- Priyanka! I didn't expect to see you again that soon. We expected another of your school mates. My customers will be delighted! I see that you came with one of your friends. Is she as hot as you are?

- In fact, she may be much hotter than me. I've always be considered very shy while she was the adventurous one, always the family daredevil.

- Yes, Miss Swathri has contacted me earlier about you. She didn't specify you would come this evening. You're to service seventy men or girls but your friend must, too. A slight increase for you, now a seasoned playgirl, but a real challenge for a newbie like her.

- Don't worry for her : Naina has been warned. If she fails, it'll be our ugly Janitor for her all the night tomorrow!!! The ultimate humiliation for her : being fucked by such a low caste man!

- I see! Dick will help you to the billiard room immediately. Your fans are waiting for you but I've to test your. . . What's her name? . . . Ah Naina! for her. . . ahem. . . dedication! Follow me, lass!

Naina followed meekly the boss toward his office. Her heart was beating madly in her chest. She was about to be used by this man who didn't care for her. For him, she was nothing but a tool for his enjoyment but at least he cared for that tool. Gupta didn't really enjoy fucking a girl, just using her, humiliating her, utterly defiling her!

Entering the office, he gestured her toward a high old armchair in front of the main desk. He told her to wait to the right of the seat. He unbuttoned carefully her blouse and took it off completely. He ordered her then to take off her shoes, socks and cap. She was just allowed to keep her short skirt. There was a copper sign on the table telling he was Mister Smitherson. He whistled in approval when he could have a full view of her body. He sat solemnly on the armchair as if he was a high lord on his throne. He gestured toward the young woman with a snap of his fingers.

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12