A Long Lapse - Manisha Speaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view I was getting from the sides glanced about Nishit's mother's giant-angelic physique, up and down the waist, from both front and the back. Now I was subjected to frown and before my head could put to a halt to think of anything else, the whip finally swung in the air and left a straight reddish mark over Suraj's left cheek. Suraj with his fists tightened, gave a huge fuss with his eyes still on the ground. Short after she swing it and the whip came booming back, she swung it again and the man's tone changed from a sigh to a scoffing moan. She didn't waste one second and swung again and from scoffing to groaning and finally panting, his voyage till the ninth strike came through with not much ease. Each end of Manisha's body curves and also her boobs moved, waved and bounced whenever she put efforts in swinging the whip and surprisingly so, caused my nipples to tighten up after getting the glimpses of all of all of it.

After every smack, Manisha walked a step to the right of her slave, and after having completing half circle by the ninth strike, she stood before his eyes. With his pinkish butt cheeks now, Suraj finally put his head up to set his eyes at his naked disciplinarian who stood before him; his erection after seeing her could not go unnoticed. Manisha who stood before Suraj was well aware of the striking distance to his already pink cheeks, and she swung the whip with just enough exertion to fly all the way around his hips and between his pitiful ass cheeks. Suraj found her waving curves equally sensual, as even with the pain involved, his erection didn't seem to loosen up even a bit. He cried on every strike.

She moved more to his right after another blow, Suraj finally leapt up to his toes for the first time and it was before the thirteenth strike I came to know that he just had a limit of twelve. He was sobbing by now but Manisha didn't seem to stop this pleasurable exercise of hers as looking him directly in his eyes, continued with the fourteenth strike, and poor Suraj now had been screaming for mercy to put this to an end with exhaling more sharply. Prior to the end Manisha had completed one full circle around him and reaching on to his back now for the fifteenth smack, Manisha swung and smacked the thick leather whip the tightest where his cheeks met. Suraj was caused to jump and his feelings looked to give up as cum drip out of his caged cock and so did his tears. Frantically it looked as his cum and tears drip out of his system in the same rate perhaps.

Manisha still without a word in the past fifteen minutes turned around to walk aback and get the whip back in the box. I had a full glance of her hot physique from close; her not so flat stomach down the big cups looked like being articulated perfectly just for one another. Standing straight backed again, she was not kept to be waiting until the whipped Suraj with his hopping not needed a guess, tracked her from her back and taking the robe back up from the grassy turf, put it over his mistress respectfully, Manisha tied it up over her torso on the follow up and took the seat back on the chair, like she has been sat there since an hour.

The poor whipped man was given a place at his mistress' legs, as she kept his head on her right thigh and ran her hand swiftly in his hair to comfort him out of the pain she put him through. The tears lessened over Suraj's face, and as I took my eyes back at Manisha, she met with my eyes and cleared her throat,

"I think you should be taken right from the first page sweetheart, shouldn't you?"

"Precisely ma'am." I joined in with her smile as she sat back comfortably with her catchy glare not leaving me.

***************

Chapter 2

((""How should an eastern graduate as proficient as you ever be allowed to just work in the states? I think you have your eyes set over bigger things young lady." The middle aged immigration officer spoke after checking my entry visa.

"We are none the wiser I believe sir, it might just turn out being a long story?" My raised eyebrows on the follow up caused him to manage a laugh.

"Have a great time while you're here in the states." He said with a slight bowing gesture, it puzzled me to find a little of British trait in an American, and while it was still '92, the bowing refrained to be receiving well by me. The officer's words earlier were expected, not from him in particular but at least from some end after I have set a foot in the country. Since a Cambridge graduate majoring in finance, travelling all the way to New York for her first job might have raised a question just anywhere.

After retrieving my two big suitcases, I came forward to see the custom officers, whom after putting a cursory check on my luggage, ushered me through. Once I have set feet in the waiting halls, I was met by a row of uniformed chauffeurs with different sign boards in their hands. When I had found the one with 'Miss Manisha' carved on it, raised a hand, and only to be returned with a smile by the experienced looking chauffeur.

"Hello Miss Manisha, I'm Subhash, it's very nice to meet you." The brown man with just the perfect American accent told a lot about how well India was settling in the states right since early 90's.

I shook his hand with a smile and he quickly came to me to pick up my two heavy luggages like it was a mere briefcase and led the way from there. After reaching outside the port, Subhash drove the biggest limo I've ever seen close to me, and coming out, opened the door for me to let me take the back seat. I took my seat, and it was not long before the car joined in the morning traffic. I quickly busied myself enjoying sights outside the window. Independent houses with big gardens, skyscrapers, clean roads, and the rapid movement of the working classes up and down the streets were merely a thing of past for the New Yorkers.

In the way, Subhash told me about he was going to drop me to my house provided by the company, and from there I would be led by an official. He covered the distance in twenty five minutes as I stepped my feet out of the limo and over a concrete street, one of its kind.

As soon as I have come out, a man in a double breasted suit and trousers came forward to greet me and spoke, "Hello Miss Manisha, I presume your journey from London must have been comfortable." The man masked his niceness over the little discomfort he was feeling while having to address a woman almost a generation younger than him with a bow.

I had to look down my neck to greet back the medieval heighted man, and he introduced himself as Shaheen, one more brown speaking the fluent American English. I was subjected to see the future of states from there. While we were introducing ourselves, an American woman finally, appeared from out of the one storey house to escort my luggage in. Before he was going to leave, I passed on my greetings to the kind chauffeur and he returned touching the rim of his cap. I had made out already about how I would see less of him after you don't arrive at the airport daily and get accompanied by a big limo which has come to your disposal only to help the company name up among the new employees. I knew the tactics just too well.

Once the limo had taken a U-turn to be driven down the street, Shaheen was left with me, and he accompanied me to the house. The house was big enough for accommodating a family of three, and gathering that I was the only one living there, I thanked my Cambridge degree with all of my heart. He there stated about my office timings, work shifts, significant business meetings and most importantly, to be presented when called upon by the President, which was one of the things I was to do come on my first day. Shaheen then shook my hands again to leave me with the house now, and expected me to see him the first thing in the office, I readily agreed. He left.

The maid introduced herself as Marsha, and thereby informed me about how she would be in the house in the early hours of the day just before the rush hours. I did think of needing a helping hand at that time of the day and without implying any word of order on the blonde, I let her leave with a nod that she would be expected from tomorrow. The house was well architected with a big drawing room, a good sized kitchen and a considerably spongy double bed nicely furnished in a clean ambient bedroom. Adding up to the items of luxury I had everything at my disposal including a telephone whose number was written on a note next to it.

I was in desperate need of getting freshened up and on top of it, was craving for a smoke. I slowly undressed out of my loose travel clothes, and without anything covering me, I was accompanied to the tub by just the cigarette between my lips. I let out clouds and clouds of smoke to get out of the effect of the tiresome journey, and in the meantime the tap had filled the tub with just the right amount of warm water. I slipped in the tub and my long necked physique fit just perfectly in the tub leaving no space aside whatsoever. It was not of the right sized to be shared on a leisure day perhaps, poor me. I laughed with myself.

My first day wasn't expected to be eventful until I have set a foot out of the house. New York was likeable, The Fifth Avenue was intriguing -- from shopping centers to eateries all of the things were eye catching, and with the normal pupil running across and towards different stalls, shops, the city never seemed like being at rest. I had a good sightseeing till eight at night, when grabbing a takeaway from the nearest restaurant, I headed back home. At the end of my evening outside, I made out that whatever part of the world you are in, you are bound to find men pacing up and down to share a glance and perhaps get their sights down your neck and waist.

Placing my coat beside the door, I gulped down the veritable chicken meal in a few minutes, and undressing myself to just the lingerie over my high and curvy structure, I sank inside the blanket. And even with the long leisure day, I still didn't even realize when I had drowned to my first night's sleep in the big apple.

Marsha was at my doorsteps when the brass knocker at the door was knocked thrice, I found the nearest robe to round it over my just the lingerie covering body, and opened the door for her. Even before breathing once, she directly approached to the cleanings of the house -- first the kitchen, then the couch and finally ending up at the bedroom. I only deduced that how time and money were considered as equals in this foreign land.

I had in the meantime bathed and dressed for my office. I picked a blue blazer atop, white top teamed up with slim fit trousers with a crease, a pointed-toe glossy pumps whose colors went well with my bag, even though I had a sought-after figure, I stayed away from tight bottoms. I remember how the shopkeeper made that even though the trousers were from the tall section, it won't be too long for me. I blow dried my hair to help them flow well around my shoulders and admiring myself in the mirror for a short while, I moved away.

As suggested by Marsha, the fastest route to the 42nd St. could be reached by train. After consuming my toast, juice, I hurried off the station. The almost packed station ate thirty minutes of my schedule to take my seat in the first class carriage with a ticket. I have not been accustomed to travel in any lower tiers so I was outright clear. I picked a corner seat and opening the finance magazine picked from a store at the station, I started to read on it.

I was excited of my job as the magazines and journal around the world stated about USA having the best financial structure round the world. In the train the sights were not much unusual but still one of them; among the normal ushering public seats with commuters holding a first class ticket, there was a small row containing six seats reserved just for old ages but the reservations were only too well followed, after half of the pupils sank in the seats looked in no way a day over thirty five let alone being old aged. That worsened the case when the ticket checker didn't even acknowledge the spot of those men's seating and silently moved forward checking their ticket while at the same time an elderly man was caused to stand at the far end of the carriage.

Before I could set my eyes over anything else, the train was put to a halt at the 42nd st. and I made my way out without giving a further look inside. I walked out of the station and walked my feet down the 51 chambers street between Broadway and centre street in the civic center and beside Emigrant Savings Bank, I finally reached the place. Getting through the revolving doors, I entered in, and only in a span of five minutes, Shaheen with his well clothed corporate suit, approached me.

To my luck I was only a five minutes' early which would have saved me from waiting for anyone and as Shaheen came to me, he put his hand forward with a smile, and while I stood as tall as him, he certainly didn't had to bow when offering his hands. I met his hands and smiled back. Shaheen could not be a man to waste even a minute, as in less than an hour; he went on to introduce me to the board members, manager, department heads and several other significant employees whom I was expected to see day in and day out in my time here. Now the one I waited for was the president.

In the meantime, Shaheen led me to my cabin on which I murmured at the very first glance 'Just too big for a fresher', I assumed god was on my side. After seeing me behind my desk, the man stepped back with a smile to grant his leave. He was a man perhaps in a correlation with the clock. The stack of files that followed in the first working hour were of a great height, but no sooner did I open the first one, than almost by the first half of the day, I was done by three quarters of them from the stack.

It was in the latter hours post the lunch break when the President's secretary, Miss Anushree, as she introduced herself, asked me to be expected in the corner office of the ground floor -- The President's office. The term 'President's Secretary' was very well suiting with her personality as she would be called what it was like A high class secretary.

Her Gujarati accent could be identified from over a distance and perhaps the lady's little too tight skirt showing her panty line told me that how she must be breaking bread with ease and would be used to going home two hours prior to the closing hour of office. The tempting syndrome was real. I closed what I was doing, and rose from my seat to follow Anushree in her wake. The President's secretary was what people branded PAWG in the world of females with big buttocks. While walking behind of her, her swaying butt under the tight skirt was the only thing in my notice for a minute. My conclusion was that even though, busting in was not a thing to underestimate of the lady, any sane individual would've loved to watch her leave more.

Anushree took the stairs to go down and gently tapped on the door, "Come in!" a voice came from inside that depicted sheer corporate wisdom of years. She opened the door and stood aside to let me enter but didn't join me in and closed the door.

I entered in this long oak-paneled and thickly carpeted cabin, lined up with different portraits of previous senior members of the board, giving an impression of honesty, integrity and propriety. And the man, seated in the high backed leather chair glanced right at me; he was dressed in well crafted three piece attire. When I had stepped inside, he rose from behind his desk to put his hands forward. I smiled back and gave him a firm handshake. Mr. Kumar looked to be in his late fifties, and with his hair in its natural white and containing an elegant French cut over his chin, he looked like the man with a sense of fashion.

I was positive enough to see my employer for the first, and his diligent glance only helped my confidence. He took the seat back again and spoke for the first time,

"Have a seat Miss Maheshwari."

"Thank you sir." I said before sinking in to the chair.

"I hope you have had a good enough first day here at Kumar Financing, haven't you?" He questioned like he had already answered about it in his head.

I looked at time before answering, "Yes sir apart from the time when I have spotted the Don Donald Duck glasses that the Business Excellence Officer wears secretly in his cabin, and realizing of being spotted after his door accidentally was left a few inches open, it only made him to be left humiliated, except this one I had a good time yes."

My words caused him to have an early laugh and I sat back comfortably now. He looked at me and said while laughing, "Yes that gets the man's creative motors running and unites his creativity lot with a shot of humor." He gave me more information about the senior executive officer who might not look me straight in the eyes next time we meet.

"Only if he doesn't use squeeze toys to harness creativity, this lot of humor is fine for me." I said raising my one eyebrow. The man on the other end of the desk laughed more openly allowing me some more shares of comfort. When humorous period prolonged for more than a minute, I sat straight backed to see the President in his eyes again.

After the seriousness has been reinstated, the man cleared his throat and started speaking, "I must let you know about this Miss Maheshwari, about last month when the board members untimely extended the professional meeting for half an hour to consider about filling in for the new minister of coin of the company and Chief Financial Officer as you like to call, you won the voting with a majority of 7 to a collective six on the other side that comprised a total of five finance graduates from different parts of the world but no wonder, the Brit institution again surpassed others."

"Yours entry was of a wildcard and most probably was looked to be put aside had you lost against the collective handpicked candidates but the presumptuous view points were none the wiser." He said it with a glare that bright, that he seemed to be in a definite pleasure about the results.

"I'm flattered sir, Thank you." My pink cheeks must not be much away from getting seen.

"We expect highly from that position young lady, and many of the ones picking your side gave away that in only less than a day's time, their pick would come out with the solution of the problem that has been holding back this company from the growth it should be making." He said in his good eastern businessman tone. I kept nodding until he had finished it.

I took a pause because even though he didn't go overboard with the prejudice high ground of mine, I expected these to fall through in a month's time or so. I killed the five seconds' silence, "Certainly sir, I would do all it takes for the company to get known highly in the market again and having said that, the pile of files I have come through to work upon, had been of an ample enough revelations." I said not leaving his eyes even for once.

"I'm sure Miss Maheshwari, if you would be kind enough to give an insight over one of them." The president said in an asking tone.

"Why not sir" I paused and glanced at the Rafi craving on the wall that had been catching my glimpses since I set my feet in the office, "Suppose we co-own that portrait of Md. Rafi here" I said pointing at my left, "And you are considering to put it on sale after the painting has been old enough for your collection and the I readily agree to do so." The President kept all his concentration on my words.

I continued, "And being held up by my load of work here, I'm on a cabin arrest while the painting gets an anonymous bidder on the phone line in your presence, and a man of your wisdom divides the money equally among us, making me get what I deserved of the piece."