A Happy Medium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't..." Heather said, pushing herself back from the kitchen table. She put her hands up, defensively. She wasn't even thinking. It was just pure instinct. She might have been a little curious, but now that she figured that Jennifer was moving towards her, her body rejected the advance. This was not appropriate. She didn't want this. She couldn't even really believe that this was happening. She half expected Jennifer to admit she was joking. Jennifer did, in fact, laugh. Jennifer stood up, but instead of stepping towards Heather, she took a step back.

"I am not going to jump you!" Jennifer said. She was suddenly excited. She had been looking forward, desperately, to jump starting her sex life when Madison left. She'd always been attracted to women, as well as men. She didn't think she'd have an opportunity to be with someone so soon. And someone so attractive. Her pent up arousal took over entirely. Her rational mind might have discovered dozens or reasons to stop now. But none of those reasons could penetrate her at that time. Her body was in control. "I am just showing you what I have to offer." Jennifer said, her voice coming out as a thick purr.

Jennifer was wearing a tight-fitting black tanktop and a pair of boxers with panties underneath. It wasn't exactly a sexy outfit, but it worked with her shape. She moved to the side slightly, so that Heather's view wasn't obstructed by the table. She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her boxers and flicked them back. The loose-fitting cotton shorts slipped over her round ass and then dropped down her legs, pooling at her feet. At the same time, her hands moved up to the bottom hem of her tanktop. He arms crossed and she quickly lifted it up over her head. She felt her breasts rise and then fall lightly against her chest and her hair tangled slightly in the shirt. She pulled it out, smiling, and tossed it carelessly onto the floor.

Heather was now looking at her friend, standing before her wearing only an impossibly small pair of red panties. Her eyes were wide and she was staring forward. The shape of Jennifer's body, always not-so-subtly hinted at was now exposed to view. Heather was shocked by Jennifer's youthful-looking beauty. Her friend's breasts were so high, her nipples hard and perky. Her stomach was flat, her hips defined. But at the same time, Heather was mortified. She shouldn't be seeing any of this. The end result was that she was frozen in place. Too interested to look away, too upset to embrace her interest.

Jennifer didn't notice. She had reached a particularly sensitive situation. Anytime she disrobed in front of someone for the first time, she felt a mixture of excitement and fear. She did not have a "traditional" woman's body. And she was fine with that. But not everyone was. But as Jennifer looked up, she saw Heather's wide, shell-shocked eyes looking at her. Those familiar eyes. Heather wouldn't be surprised. At least, not anymore surprised than she was already. That was the reason she was here, after all. She knew Jennifer. Relief washed over Jennifer, to a degree that surprised her. And her excitement was no longer held in check.

Jennifer put her fingers into the waistband of her panties. She shimmied her hips excitedly as she started to slip them over her ass. In a moment, she felt the soft fabric sliding down her thighs, landing on the floor amidst all her other clothes. She was completely naked now. She took a deep breath, put her hands on her hips, and looked towards her friend.

Curiosity, it seemed, was the only thing that could overwhelm Heather's confused discomfort. It broke the knot between interest and her distress. Despite the fact that she knew it wasn't her business, and she resented it when curiosity was directed at her daughter, Heather had always sort of wondered what Jennifer looked like...without her clothes on. Just some honest curiosity. Jennifer was just so beautiful, Heather had always, deep in a secret part of her mind, wanted this opportunity. She looked fully on Jennifer. And gasped.

"Jennifer, you're perfect!" Heather said, not even planning to speak. But the words demanded to come out. She couldn't resist. Jennifer blushed and cast her eyes down. No one had every said anything like that to her. Even when they said something nice. Jennifer felt overwhelmed.

And Heather was totally and completely sincere. She'd hadn't known what she'd think about Jennifer's body. But she never expected her reaction. Her mouth was watering. The fabric of her night shirt felt scratchy against her suddenly-sensitive nipples. Between her legs...well she couldn't even believe how fast...Couldn't think about that.

Jennifer's silky blonde hair, her beautiful eyes, her pert breast, her narrow waist, her wide hips, her spindly legs...those features were all so lovely on their own. But now, waxed bare between her legs, Jennifer's small, veinless, white cock seemed to tie them all together perfectly. Her body seemed to frame her sex. Heather saw her friend's short (though not too short) shaft, the rosy pink tip that was cleft and perfect symmetrical. The large balls nestled gently in Jennifer' smooth, tight scrotum. A thoroughly feminine penis that meshed perfectly with Heather's pure erotic energy. She was perfect sexual specimen.

"Don't take any offense," Jennifer said, still sputtering over Heather's sweet word, "I have a penis. But I am a girl. It take a little time to warm up." Jennifer looked down at her flaccid penis between her legs. Heather, of course, had noticed that her friend wasn't erect. But she didn't take offense. In fact, her reaction was far from anything Jennifer would have expected.

"I uh...no, I am not offended," Heather said sort of dreamily. Her head sort of tilted to the side. The discomfort was still there, but she wasn't thinking about it. Jennifer's appearance had taken her back to a different point in her life. A point in her life where she still thought about sex. "I always liked...back when I was still married, I always liked when my husband first got naked. Before he got excited. When he was soft. I don't know. I liked to play with it like that," she spoke in a sort of dreamy, faraway voice. Her eyes remained on Jennifer's soft penis, but it was like she wasn't even talking to Jennifer. She was talking to herself.

"You like soft cock? What is it good for?" Jennifer asked a little incredulously. But she noticed the slight change that had come over her friend's demeanor.

"Well, I mean, with my husband, it never stayed that way long. I wasn't trying to sleep with him like that. But I always like it. Soft and smooth. Holding it in my hands. Putting it in my mouth. It felt like...I was in control of it. I made it work and I got to see it come to life because I made it," Heather said, her breath growing shallower as she spoke. If anything, she'd been underselling her excitement. For reasons she didn't understand, a cute flaccid cock was one of her absolute biggest turn-ons. Without even thinking, she licked her lips. It was like a door that had been opened and sensations she hadn't felt in years were tumbling into her brain. A backlog of sexual excitement she hadn't even realized was there. The feeling was overwhelming, and Heather knew she wasn't entirely in control of herself.

"You're in control right now Heather," Jennifer said to her friend, almost like she could read Heather's thoughts. As she spoke, she reached down between her legs to her soft cock. She wrapped her hands around the shaft, squeezing her own balls. She moved her hand up and down slightly, the tip of her soft penis flopping. Heather's eyes moved with it, "I am really excited. But this is going to take its time. You can come play as much as you want." Jennifer said.

For a brief moment, Heather felt her the urge to refuse. In a thousand chances, she would have turned Jennifer down 999 times. But Jennifer had found the perfect combination. One of Heather's biggest, strangest kinks, a soft cock, sprung on her by surprise. It got around all her defenses. It tickled all her hidden desires.

Heather didn't speak. Instead, she rose from her chair quickly and began to walk towards her friend. Without thinking, she reached up to the shoulders of her night shirt and quickly pulled it up over her head. It landed on the floor next to Jennifer's clothes. Heather wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts bouncing out of her shirt as she walked forward. Heather was wearing a pair of aqua-blue boy shorts and she didn't bother with those. She just kept walking towards Jennifer.

Jennifer froze, shocked that she'd somehow managed to convince Heather to do anything. There wasn't time to think. In a moment, Heather was standing directly in front of her. Heather couldn't meet her friend's gaze. Part of her knew that the if she stopped even for a moment, that she would stop forever. And she didn't want to stop. Instead, she dropped quickly down onto her knees on the floor

Heather found herself eye level with Jennifer's soft penis. The pretty pink tip was just a few inches from Heather's moist lips. Heather breathed in deeply through her nose. The familiar smell of sex, with decidedly feminine undertones, greeted her. She shivered slightly and bit her lip. Any remaining self-control was now gone. Heather's mind overloaded, went blank. Now she just acted on instinct.

Heather's hand rose up quickly, desperately. She felt her palm press gently against Jennifer's large balls, her smooth scrotum fitting her perfectly. Jennifer's balls felt heavy and hot in her hand as she squeezed them gently. Jennifer's knees buckled and she let out a little moan. Heather's hand was so soft, but so firm. Jennifer felt Heather's fingers curl around, feeling the base of her soft shaft. Jennifer groaned slightly.

As Heather held her friend's shaft in her hand, she breathed in more deeply, taking the the scent into her nose and holding it there. She needed more sensation. Her eyes closed and she let out a shuddering breath. Heather started to lean forward. She could feel the heat of Jennifer's body emanating against her.

At first, all Heather wanted to do was put a chaste little kiss on the shaft of her friend's penis. She just wanted to dart her tongue out slightly, just to get a little salty tasty of Jennifer's skin. But then Heather felt the warm, silky-smooth sensation of Jennifer's penis against her mouth. She could feel the denseness of the coiled flesh inside. Her eyes opened slightly and then rolled back in her head. Oh, she'd only ever been able to do this once or twice in her life. Her husband always got hard too quick.

Without thought, but with absolute desire, Heather's hungry lips split open. Her tongue spilled out, pressing wet and thick into Jennifer's shaft. The taste was better than she'd expected, more feminine and delicate. But she didn't stop there. Her lips opened wider, her head leaning forward. Heather's tongue bathed Jennifer's soft shaft. Heather's slurped in gently, and Jennifer's cock shifted in her hand, soon the circumcised tip popped into Heather's mouth. Heather swirled her tongue over the soft, smooth tip. And she kept slurping, stretching out Jennifer's cock and pulling more and more of it into her mouth.

Jennifer looked down between her legs in a daze. She watched as, millimeter by millimeter, her soft cock disappeared into her friend's soft mouth. Jennifer had suggested this, but she hadn't been prepared for the reality of it. She hadn't expected Heather to jump in with such...enthusiasm. And, she hadn't expected Heather to be so good! But as her cock slipped deeper and deeper in Heather's mouth, Jennifer felt her friend's tongue swirling around her shaft wonderfully. Jennifer lifted her hand to her lips, biting on her knuckle to avoid screaming as her friend sucked her shaft.

Eventually, Heather felt her chin sinking into her friend's smooth scrotum and she felt her nose press into Jennifer's stomach. Jennifer's entire shaft was in Heather's mouth. Heather swirled it around in her mouth, letting the flaccid cock whip against the insides of her cheeks. The taste was saltier now as Jennifer warmed and Heather wanted more. Heather's lips spreader wider and her hand moved down to the base of Jennifer's balls. The balls felt heavy and full in her hands, despite the fact that Jennifer was still soft. Heather pressed on the balls with her fingers, and she heard Jennifer grunt softly. But with gentle, constant pressure, Heather felt as one of Jennifer's big balls slipped into her mouth with the shaft. Heather's tongue furiously coated Jennifer's smooth, heavy testicle in warm saliva.

But still, Heather couldn't stop. Her fingers moved to Jennifer's other testicle, which hung heavily against her chin. She pressed on it slowly. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, felt her cheeks straining. She pushed her head forward, shaking her head side to side and lapping at the remaining testicle with her tongue. Suddenly, Jennifer's smooth ball moved past Heather's lip and popped into her mouth. Heather felt the tip of Jennifer's flaccid penis tickling in the back of her throat and her eyes watered as closed her lips around Jennifer's shaft.

Jennifer let out a shuddering breath and ran her hands through her hair. She'd never felt anything like this in her life. The extreme tightness of Heather's mouth was incredible. There was no discomfort, everything was so well lubricated by Heather's spit. It just felt like every speck of Jennifer's skin was being lovingly cradled by Heather's mouth. And Heather's tongue continued to pulse underneath of Jennifer's shaft and balls, massaging them and drawing the whole package deeper into Heather's throat. Jennifer felt her shaft and her scrotum stretch. Jennifer was dumbfounded. Too overwhelmed to move or even make a noise.

If Jennifer was pleasantly surprised, the Heather was near ecstasy. If she'd known she was giving Jennifer pleasure, she would have been happy. But really, this was all for her. It was a fantasy she'd had for years, and very nearly forgotten about, that had suddenly come to life. Heather pulled Jennifer's soft cock deeper and deeper into her mouth because she wanted to taste more of it, she wanted to feel more of its soft denseness in her body. In fact, now that both of her hands were free, she reached up, her delicate fingers easily finding Jennifer's narrow waist. Her hands grasped at Jennifer, pulling her in deeper. Heather felt the hair on her head stand on end, she felt her nipples aching. She could tell without looking or even feeling that her panties were soaked through. She hadn't been this aroused in...ever.

Still, it was hard to breathe with Jennifer's cock in her throat. Eventually, Heather reluctantly decided that she needed air. She gave one final rotation to her tongue and then pulled her head back. She straightened her arms, her palms pressing on Jennifer's hips. Jennifer's soft, slippery cock popped out of Heather's mouth all at once with a wet noise. It was completely coated in saliva, dripping with it actually, as it slapped back against Jennifer's thighs. Heather gasped in air, not realizing how badly she needed it. She saw thick ropes of white spit connecting her panting lips to Jennifer's smooth balls and pretty pink tip. She felt saliva welling in her mouth, she wanted that cock back inside of her.

Jennifer gasped as she felt the cool air against her drenched cock and felt the wet slap of her cock against her legs. At first she was almost disappointed. It had felt so lovely to be inside of Heather's mouth. She didn't want to stop now. But as the sensation dissipated, she was also relieved. Jennifer had been frozen by the intensity of Heather's sucking. Now Jennifer was back in control of herself.

Jennifer looked down. She could see Heather panting heavily, her eyes still on Jennifer's cock. Jennifer could see the saliva connecting them as well. She quickly reached her hand down between her legs and her fingers found her sensitive, soft cock. Jennifer swirled her hand around her own penis, feeling the thick saliva coating her palm and cooling her fingers. She cut the messy spit connecting her cock to Heather's mouth. And she quickly moved her hand back up towards her face. She pressed her hand against her lips and they opened quickly. Her tongue splayed out against her palm, and Jennifer could taste Heather's cooling saliva, sweet with a hint of saltiness from Jennifer's own precum. Her mouth moved rapidly around her palming, pulling more and more of Heather's messy spit into her mouth.

Heather was still on her knees on the floor. She could feel her saliva dripping down her chin. But she didn't think about that. She had too much to focus on. She looked forward as Jennifer moved, and she watched Jennifer's cock bouncing, still soft against her body. As beautiful as that looked to her, it wasn't the only thing to focus on. Heather also looked up and watched as Jennifer sucked in her spit, pulling it into her mouth. It was strange and perhaps disgusting. But Heather had completely let herself go into the moment. She was glad it was strange and disgusting. She liked it that way. It was the corrective to her boring sex life that she didn't even know she needed.

Suddenly, Jennifer's cock disappeared from Heather's view. And then Heather saw as Jennifer's perky breasts dropped in front of her. Before she realized what had happened, Heather felt Jennifer's hands on her. One of Jennifer's hands was wrapping quickly around Heather's waist and the other reaching up through Heather's hair, gently clasping the back of Heather's neck. Then Heather felt Jennifer's lips pressing against her own. She felt her hard nipples rub against Jennifer's, first gently but then pressed firmly together. Then Jennifer's mouth was opening and Heather felt her friend's wet tongue pour into her mouth. She opened her lips wider, giving Jennifer room to enter her.

Heather groaned as she felt the warm spit enter her mouth. Jennifer had sucked the spit off of her hand, but she hadn't swallowed it. Now, warmed by her body, she pushed it back to Heather. Heather felt the blob splash against her teeth and tongue. She couldn't resist, she swallowed it down and felt it warm and heavy in her stomach. Jennifer laughed as she slipped her tongue for Heather's mouth.

"You play coy," Jennifer said, "but that was one hell of a dirty first kiss." For half a second, Heather's conscious mind recognized what she was doing. Oh God! What was happening? She felt he cheeks grow red again.

"I don't...I am..." Heather sputtered. Jennifer realized instantly that she'd made a mistake.

"Don't apologize," she said, but it wasn't her words that matter. Action was needed to keep Heather engaged. Heather was resting somewhat awkwardly on her hip. Jennifer leaned into her, pressing her soft breasts into Heather's. Heather let out a little yelp as she quickly lost her balance and tumbled onto her back on the floor. Jennifer covered her friend's mouth with her own, trapping her friend's voice. Heather's tongue instinctively met Jennifer's and they kissed deeply as Heather settled onto the floor The embarrassment Heather had briefly felt faded and she kissed Jennifer more deeply, pushing her wet tongue into her friend's mouth and feeling her teeth against her tongue. The hormones racing through her body were just too much to resist. Her brain descended into a wonderful fog, once again.

Without thinking, Heather's legs spread on the floor and Jennifer settled on top of her between them. Heather shuddered as she felt the weight of Jennifer's body on top of her. Jennifer's soft breast and gentle curves felt so beautiful against Heather and she wrapped her arms around her friend. What was more than that, Heather could feel Jennifer's soft cock pressing against the wetness of her panties. She could feel the denseness of it against her aching clitoris.