A Good Fucking Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave his ass a hard squeeze, then a slap echoed across the room, getting a squeal from Tyler. "This shouldn't take long, babe," she said as she reached for the oil-based lube, pouring it all over his ass and down his asshole. The warm liquid was soothing against his hole; he bit his lip to hold back a moan.

"I fucking need this," she muttered. Kendra was breathing heavily, almost panting, her lust fogging her senses, the throbbing snake in her skirt driving her crazy. She teased his pink hole before carefully sliding her long index finger up Tyler's asshole, feeling his tightness.

"Just breathe, baby; how does that feel?" Her voice was calm, clinical and soothing speaking authoritatively with an air of total confidence, and reassurance.

"A little... weird," he stammered. Tyler gasped loudly, and a spasm ran through his legs as she gently stroked his prostate. Tyler gasped, shivers of pleasure run through his entire body, and his dick flexed wildly. He was completely at the doctor's mercy.

"It seems I found your special little button. Tyler could only grunt in response, his cock releasing a long bead of pre-cum on the floor. "Just breathe. Your prostate creates and stores sperm. If you go a long time without cumming, you can experience a build-up, your prostate will begin to pulse and swell with an intense need for release... which would explain your case," she explained.

Her finger's swirling gave Tyler an insight of pleasure, the like of such he could never even dream of. The desire from the new sense of physical pleasure clouded his mind. Her finger continued to work its magic. He was rendered unable to think of nothing but the sensations her finger is causing.

Her hands rubbed and squeezed his ass, massaging it and giving the inexperienced boy a sexual thrill. "That's good, Tyler. You're doing great. Try to relax and focus on my finger. Forget about everything else. Especially your mom."

A warmth spread through his pelvis, slowly working its way to the base of his cock."Oh my god! That feels so good," he moaned.

"I know it does. Be a good boy for your new Mommy, and let your mind submit to your much-needed release. You need this, Tyler."

"Do you like it when Mother massages your special place?"

"Fuck yes!" he hissed. Tyler didn't care anymore, he had never felt such intense pleasure.

Tyler was letting himself go. He was moments away from blowing the biggest load of his life when Kendra suddenly pulled out her finger. His eyes flew open; he was almost there. "Doc... Doctor Kendra?" he asked in a desperate tone.

Kendra reached behind and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to her ankles. She hastily ripped the front end of her laced panties. Tyler glanced back and gasped at the sight; she had removed her lab coat and blouse, revealing a black lace bra encasing a large pair of tits with pierced nipples and her left arm covered in a sleeve tattoo.

She stood before him in a lacy black garter belt and a pair of black thigh-high stockings. Tyler looked down to see her toned abdomen covered in cool tattoos, her pierced belly button, and on her pubic mound, there was a jungle of black hairs above the root of her dick. Below that, a hard, thick, long cock sprung between her legs and a big pair of heavy balls. Her member had a huge metal ring in it. Tyler didn't even know such a thing was possible and had never heard of a Prince Albert piercing. He could only stare in shock as if she was a completely different person. It held an incredible fascination: this hard, masculine cock protruding from Kendra's gorgeous curvy womanly figure. He glanced down at her glistening member, the shape pulsing needily.

Kendra breathed a sigh of relief when her cock sprung free from its confinement. She grabbed the oil again, drizzling it over her throbbing erection, hissing at the sensation. "Have you ever been seen by a 'special' doctor like me?" She asked with a predatory smile, stroking her hard dick.

"I... I'm not... gay," he said.

She rubbed his ass, giving it a hard slap, Tyler squealed. "Oh, honey, do I look like a man? This has nothing to do with being gay. I don't care about any of that. This will help to get everything out of you, and I mean EVERYTHING. By the time I'm done, you'll pop like warm champagne." she chuckled sonorously, brushing the tip of her cock by his tight entrance.

"I... I have never had sex before." Tyler gripped the table, taking in a sharp breath at the contact.

"I figured as much but don't worry, baby. I'll be gentle, it might hurt at the beginning, but I promise you will love this." she grinned.

"They all do" she thought.

Tyler's ass felt empty. There was a lingering itch he couldn't scratch. He wanted to feel the doctor's finger inside of him again, and for her to touch whatever she touched before that made him feel so good.

Kendra circled his pink asshole with her index finger. Tyler moaned into the table as she teased him. "Do you want Mommy to get the rest of your creamy seed out?"

Tyler NEEDED to have his ass filled up again, but he was still a little reluctant to accept it. Kendra stood behind him, her hard cock hanging perilously close to his asshole. She moved her cock up and down his ass crack. Tyler moaned as her metal piercing rubbed his virgin hole with every move. She gripped his waist and started pushing her pink head into his asshole.

Tyler squeaked at the contact. "Please wait... I'm... not... "

When he turned to look up at her, she used her hand to force him down. "Stay there," she panted. "Just relax, babe. It'll hurt less if you calm down. Try to push out like when you take a shit." Tyler gasped as she stuffed her thick, velvety mushroom head through the ring of his virgin rectum.

"Ohhh! FUCK! You are tight!" Growled Kendra. It had been a long time since she had popped a cherry.

"Wait! Ugh! It's so thick!" Tyler moaned through his teeth as Kendra slowly slid all eight and a half inches inside him. He tried to move away, but she held him down with her hand on his lower back.

"Shhhh, hun. Just relax. It'll go so much easier if you just relax," she said, her voice heavy with lust as she continued.

"Please! Oh, there's so much of it!" He said, gritting his teeth.

"Just a little more... there! Finally!" Kendra breathed. She sank the entire length of her big dick lower filling him. Her damp, oily pubes and big hairy balls pressed against Tyler's butt cheeks. "Holy shit! Don't worry, baby, that was the worse part. Now comes the fun part; better hold on to the table, you little bitch," she said, grinning wickedly, her professional tone gone.

She slowly pulled her strong hips back, sliding her thick length in and out of his ass. Tyler winced from the pain. Thankfully the massive burning sensation of her first intrusion faded quickly. The pain had become something else; it was steadily turning into a new kind of pleasure. Then the thick metal ball on her tip directly rubbed his prostate Tyler's back arched from the sensation.

"Oh God!" he gasped arching his back.

"Yeah, baby, right there!" She growled, thrusting harder, making sure to strike that same spot with each insertion.

"Unnggghhh!" he moaned more passionately than before as his fate was becoming sealed.

She leaned down to talk in his ear, her large breasts squishing into his back. "Moan all you want, baby. We are all the way down the hall. Nobody will hear you. I'll fill your fucking ass before sending you back to that bitch sitting in the lobby," she whispered, giving his earlobe a quick nibble that sent a shiver through him. Kendra's cock was like an iron bar. She slowly pumped her cock in his ass while Tyler moaned, matching her thrusts. "That's it, you little fucking virgin bitch. I knew you'd like it," she said, slapping his ass hard. The exam table shook with every thrust.

"Shit! Oh my god, don't stop... I love it! Don't stop, Mommy," moaned Tyler through grunts, his mind blank aside from Kendra's massive cock. He could feel every inch of that massive dick, the contours of its veins, and her piercing.

Kendra started to sweat, strands of hair clinging to her face. His body was smooth against hers, his pale skin soft. She had never felt so turned on. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh as her heavy balls smacked against him and grunts echoed throughout the room. The underside of her cock raked his prostate with every thrust.

Everything became ecstasy, pure bliss being pounded into him, all the tortured muscles and plundered insides being blown away by the pure-bred fucking that Kendra was meting out. "FUCK YES!, give it to me, Mommmmyyyyyy."

Tyler pushed back against the doctor's cock to urge it as deep as possible. He was moaning, and his pre-cum leaked on the floor. He grasped the examining table, white-knuckled as the doctor rammed her impressively stiff dick into him. She loved the way his virgin anxiety had melted away.

"I'm getting close! Momma's balls are full too, baby." Kendra panted, her cum was boiling, sweat dripping onto Tyler. She wasn't going to be able to hold her orgasm much longer and could feel it nearing. Every nerve in her body was electrified with pleasure from this delicious boy beneath her, his hole working her thick cock, but she wanted Tyler to cum first. Her hands moved off his lower back to knead his white ass again.

Tyle could feel his dick getting harder, the same familiar sensation, he braced himself for it, it started builiding with with even more pressure than before, his whole body was coated in a thin shiny layer of sweat. "Ohhh, I think I'm going to cum!" Tyler panted.

"Let it go, baby. Cum for your mother. Let Mommy fuck the cum right out of you." Kendra moaned. She increased her thrusting, placing her strong hands on Tyler's waist so she could guide him back onto his dick with each thrust. His hands pressed atop the table, straining to steady himself.

Tyler had only recently experienced an orgasm through a wet dream and a blowjob. Blinding ecstasy struck as his orgasm washed over him like a tidal wave. "I'm gonna cum! Oh my god! YES! FUCK YES!" He shouted like a bitch in heat. His eyes rolled back as he moaned, delirious from the joy, and he shot ropes of cum that landed all over the floor and on Kendra's black heels. Tyler's orgasm made his hot asshole clamp down on her girth, immediately triggering her climax. Kendra arched her back as her cock grew thicker inside him.

Her soft fingers grasped tightly on his hips, holding him firmly against her crotch as she began unloading. "Yes, yes, yeees! I'm gonna cum!" Kendra cried out as she filled Tyler's ass, burying herself deep inside him. Her cock swelled up, getting thicker and harder inside Tyler.

Tyler moaned, his eyes went wide, and his mouth hung open as Kendra's cock flexed, his insides filled with her warm load. He could feel it pulsing inside of him with every release. The more she poured into him, the more he loved it.

"Fuck yes! Holy shit! Fucking take it you little faggot!" she growled as her cock flexed inside his ass, her big balls pulsating against his smaller ones. Kendra collapsed on top of Tyler's back, panting. "Fuck... you tight little bitch. God, I needed that!" Her dick was buried in him, both panting and drenched in sweat. Tyler could feel her big tits pressed against his back.

They lay on the exam table, catching their breaths. After a few seconds, Kendra brushed her lips against Tyler's ear, "Did you like that baby?"

"Oh my god, yes!"

"It seems we both needed that," she said, kissing his ear.

Tyler's asshole was still pulsating, and it wanted more cock. He tried desperately to hold onto the doctor's phallus, but it was useless as he felt the warm slippery dick sliding out of his cum-soaked hole. His ass gaped for a brief moment before her thick white jizz began leaking out, down his perineum, over his little balls and now flaccid cock.

Kendra gave him a playful spank. "Baby, we should get dressed. It's been almost 50 minutes." Kendra moved toward the sink to wash her hands and fix her makeup.

Tyler slowly got up and started getting dressed but was interrupted when Kendra walked up and wrapped her arm around his waist. She leaned down and pressed her lips against his, splitting his lips apart and entering his mouth. She pushed her long tongue and prodded against his tongue, hungrily smacking her lips on his. "You are mine now. Do you hear me? Your ass belongs to Mommy," she breathed as she kneaded and slapped his ass.

"Y...yes" he breathed, Kendra grinding herself against him, he was standing on tiptoes due to the height difference.

"Yes what?" she growled slapping his ass hard again.

"Yes mommy" he moaned.

"Good, now go put your clothes back on" she smiled loving how submissive he is.

Kendra slid her ruined panties off and threw them in the trash. She went over to pick up her skirt but decided not to put it in. Kendra thought of a naughty idea, she would call Tyler's mom in and speak to her from behind her desk without a skirt on as a final 'fuck you' to her. Tyler's mom wouldn't be able to see anything, the whole thing was risky beyond belief, but that only added to the thrill. Kendra fixed her blouse and put her lab coat back on, she sat down at her desk and hid her skirt in a drawer. Her cock was hanging over the edge of her office chair, still dripping from sweat, cum and oil. Once Tyler sat back down, she picked up the phone and called the nurse.

"Ashley, could you send Mrs. Wright in, please?" A few seconds passed, and there was a knock on the door. "Come in," Kendra called out.

Tyler's mom walked in with an irritated expression and sat down. "Well! I didn't think this would take almost an hour. So, did you find what was wrong with him?" Elizabeth asked.

"Tyler and I had a very long talk; he is a lovely young man, and after performing a very thorough and... deep examination, I couldn't find anything wrong with him. His 'accidents' as you call them, are a... phase and will probably go away on it's own." Kendra explained, glancing down, slightly massaging her dick.

"Probably? That's reassuring" she replied sarcastically. "So what happens next? I have to wait until 'maybe' this goes away?" she asked, annoyed by the doctor's answer.

"Not necessarily. As I said, it's a phase, but I am proposing a few... therapy sessions with me, which could speed up his 'healing' process." Kendra's dick twitched.

"Therapy?" she asked with a confused tone. "He needs therapy now? What for?"

"Mrs. Wright, I believe one of the reasons this is happening is due to high stress from outside stimuli. He is a healthy young man, is only normal for him to have pent up energy. All that pent up stress and energy becomes so much that his body seeks for some sort of outlet which in his case happens at night while he's asleep."

"I still don't think that's normal, he should be able to control himself, but anyway, how many sessions are we talking about? I'm not going to pay for anything if he doesn't want to come."

"Oh, don't worry bitch, I'll make sure he cums," Kendra thought, suppressing a smile.

"Tyler, sweetie, would you like to...'cum,' two or three times a week... for our therapy sessions?" she asked softly, with a smile.

He gulped."Uhm, I... maybe... three times," stammered Tyler, knew what she meant.

"Hopefully, it works because if it doesn't, I'll stop bringing him," she said.

Kendra glanced down at her thickening cock for a moment and then back up at Elizabeth. "Oh, don't worry, Mrs. Wright, it'll work," she said, grinning.

"Very well then, let's go, Tyler," Elizabeth said, getting up with Tyler following her.

"Goodbye, Tyler, until next week, dear," she said, winking at him.

_______________________________________________________

Hey people.

This is my first story under this category, hope you enjoy.

All criticism, ideas or suggestions are welcomed.

And as always try not to lose your shit in the comments, is just a story. I write as a hobby. Even though I enjoy reading some of the comments left from you salty individuals, try to relax a little.

Big thanks to MissJenny54 for editing my story.

Have a great day,

Illogical.

12