A Game of Inches Ch. 04

Story Info
He is tempted by at the office, and has to give in.
4.5k words
4.78
6.2k
8

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my desk turning the coin over and over in my fingers. The woman on the face was as beautiful as ever; the libidinous couple on the back remained as arousing as any modern porn I'd seen lately. I'd locked the diabolical coin in my home safe that morning, determined to leave it there for the next three days, but before I could get to the end of the driveway I had to stop and go back for it.

I was convinced that I had to have it with me to keep it safe, but I was only lying to myself. What I couldn't part with was the promise it offered. Holding it made me more than what I was. I felt more confident with the ancient token in my possession -- even though it was responsible for causing my dick to shrink. I also didn't want to give up on the ancillary benefits of having desirable women flirting with me in a way I'd never experienced before, nor would again once my time with the magical coin was done.

I paused once again to consider the 69ing pair. Her legs were parted in a way that suggested wanton lust had overcome her otherwise habitual modesty. Her mouth was open and ready to receive his engorged manhood. The graceful lines of her face showed a longing anticipation for the sexual gifts she was about to exchange with her lover. I felt the improbable urge to pull my cock out and jerk off right there at my desk. I gripped my growing erection through my pants.

"What are you playing with there?"

I'd been caught! Job, marriage, and dignity all down the drain because of a single indiscreet moment. How could I be so stupid?

I looked up and saw Emily standing at the threshold of my office. My heart raced as my stomach dropped. Would she run straight to H.R.? Or call me out for a pervert and humiliate me in front of my coworkers before filing a complaint?

"So shiny," she said, her eyes alighting on the coin I was holding between my fingers. "I like shiny things."

Relief flooded through me like a cold stream. I took only a moment to relish my reprieve from ruination before shifting the coin to my palm and holding it out to her. Emily moved into my office with a few sensual strides. I'd noticed that she was cute when she first started at the company a few weeks ago but never noticed her movements to be anything but commonplace. Perhaps the change had something to do with the candy-apple red leggings she had on. The way they gripped fast to her legs and hips left little to the imagination as to what she would look like naked from the waist down. She must know what this did to every man (and many of the women) who saw her. That our otherwise ordinary intern was transformed into a deliberately sexual creature merely by her wardrobe choices was highly intriguing to me.

"So pretty," she breathed when she got close.

Instead of taking it from my hand as I'd expected, she held my wrist and ran a finger over the raised profile of the goddess. She moved to flip it over. I should have warned her, but I wanted to see her reaction. Emily laid the warm silver disc back onto my open palm.

"Oh, my. Look at that." She gave me a sideways glance that came with a barely suppressed smirk. "They're having fun, aren't they?"

"I expect so."

Her finger traced the orally fixated figures. "I wouldn't mind being in her place right now."

"Perhaps you can bring it up with your boyfriend tonight." My pulse was quick, knowing that I shouldn't be talking to this girl in such a suggestive manner. Very unprofessional.

Her pout was adorable to the point that it made me want to rub my dick all over her face. "I swore off men six months ago after I broke up with the loser I was seeing. My girlfriends tell me I have terrible taste when it comes to guys, but there are parts of having a boyfriend I really miss."

"Oh? What parts are those?"

She tapped her fingernail on the coin and I looked down to see she was indicating the long, curved shaft of the man's cock. "I don't want another boyfriend, but I really need that part...if you know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean, Emily." I swallowed hard. It was happening again. She was ensorcelled by the magic of the coin. I'd been leering at her for weeks and the gods were using her to torment me. I knew in no uncertain terms that I could have this young woman -- violate her in almost any way I could imagine. Use her body to fulfill whatever immoral pleasure I could conceive of. But there would be consequences.

Not just the emasculating horror of losing more of my already diminished penis, but there would be another blow to my concept of who I was. I never considered myself weak-willed, but if I gave in I would have to accept that I was. I'd always been loyal to my wife. I might have been able to forgive myself for Gloria -- chalk it up as a minor, one-off indiscretion -- but if I did anything with Emily, I would be a confirmed adulterer. And, aside from all that, would she simply laugh when she saw my very unimpressive five-and-a-half-inch dick?

Emily looked deep into my eyes and apparently found what she was searching for. She went to my door, closed it, and made a deliberate show of locking it. She turned and leaned her back against the door and favored me with another one of those irresistible pouts.

"You didn't even notice my Casual Friday outfit. I picked it out just for you."

This drew my attention back to her attire. Emily had on a small black top that was once again too clingy to be strictly appropriate for the office. Her small breasts strained against the fabric, struggling for attention. Her lower half was sheathed in the shiny leggings that were the red version of the others she had on earlier in the week. When she turned to present me an opportunity to appraise her backside, it was obvious she once again had to go without panties. This outfit was anything but casual.

"They feel so good on me," she explained as she rubbed her hands up and down her thighs. "I was worried about getting a camel toe. You can't see anything down there, can you?"

"Uh...ahem...no. No camel toe."

She pinched the waist of her leggings and hiked them up tighter. "How about now?"

The swells of her outer labia had become blatantly evident, along with an enticing crease dividing them along the center. I leaned forward and took a good, long look. I was ashamed that it required so little effort for this girl to strip away all of my moral resolve with one simple move. I dropped the coin in a drawer, foolishly deciding the price I'd pay was worth just one more minor indiscretion.

"I can see it all very clearly now."

"You probably think girls who walk around like this are sluts, don't you?" Her coquettish manner was something I hadn't seen from her before.

I was never one to pick up on the subtle clues that women gave off, but this time my instincts read the signs easily.

"Yes I do, Emily," I said with a stern edge to my voice, doing my best impression of a boss.

"Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Only a slut would come to work dressed like that. Showing off your ass in those tight pants. Teasing all the men in the office with your long, sexy legs. Parading around with your breasts shamelessly on display. Are you even wearing a bra today, young lady?"

Emily bit her thumb and shook her head like a child that had been caught doing something naughty.

"And now you come into my office with the brazen intention of exciting me with your temptations."

"Did I?" She moved with feline silkiness toward my desk. "Excite you, I mean." She pushed aside the few pieces of office brick-a-brac I had on my desk and slid one of her red-clad ass cheeks onto the space she'd made. "Did I make your cock hard? I'm sorry, Marc, I really didn't mean to."

It was all the more sexy for us both knowing that was a lie. "Nevertheless, Emily, you have made my cock extremely hard. If you want to keep this job, you'd better do something about it."

She lifted her knees and spun around on my desk to face me. I noticed that her black high heels put the finishing touches on her transformation from perky office girl to horny seductress. She placed those heels on the arms of my chair, thus corralling me with her legs. It was the exact pose from my fantasies.

"Maybe you could rub your hard cock against my slutty camel toe. That might take care of things."

Emily shifted effortlessly from my desk to my lap. It only took her a few seconds to find my erection with her crotch. When she did, she began grinding on me. The material of her leggings was nearly frictionless against my dress pants. Her softness pressed against my hardness. Her hands went behind my neck and she pulled me to her. My hands went to her ass and encouraged her to grind harder. We were forehead to forehead as she worked her body atop mine. Small, restrained sounds of pleasure began to escape her throat, then her mouth suddenly found my lips. She kissed me passionately like I was a lover she hadn't been with for a long time. She stroked me faster with her pussy. I became worried I would cum too soon and this joyous moment would be spoiled before it reached its natural climax.

I kissed Emily back and let my hands explore upward. Her body still had the slender fragility of youth. I think my wife has a sexy body, but she has become more...substantial over the years. Not fat by any means, but in a way that's more subtle. My wife is a woman in no uncertain terms; the lively intern in my lap was still very much a girl.

"Is that helping?" Emily panted, lightly biting my lower lip.

"It's making things worse, actually." My hands cupped her small breasts through her thin top. "Or better, depending on how you look at it."

"Maybe I should suck your cock. I think that would be a good idea." She arched her back in response to my thumbs finding the stiff nubs of her nipples. "Please let me suck your cock. Please..."

I savored her words. Never had a woman, or girl, begged for me like that before. It felt good to be wanted, desired, needed in such a visceral way. I nodded and she slipped down onto the floor in front of me like a worshipful penitent. She unzipped my trousers and a flash of pink showed. My stomach clenched with the humiliating fear that this is where our liaison might suddenly end. I was wearing Gloria's satin panties!

I'd gone back and forth that morning, debating with myself over whether or not I should honor Gloria's parting request that I wear her panties for what promised to be a second encounter at the coffee shop. I'd sworn off using the coin, but was desperately trying to puzzle out if fucking Gloria again would count against me. Paul had said I could sleep with four women. This implied four different women. If I fucked the same woman twice, that wouldn't count, right? While the argument raged in my head, I went ahead and put the panties on just to see what it would be like. They probably wouldn't even fit.

They were tight around my thighs as I pulled them up. I had to wriggle and tug to get them all the way on. By the time I did, my abbreviated cock was almost at full attention. The satin panties were more than snug, but I was surprised at how good that felt. But there was more to it than just that.

The satin was almost like a second skin, and yet so much better. The slippery coolness awakened every nerve that was touched by the captivating fabric. I rubbed my cock through the panties and shivered with the feeling it gave me inside and out. I reached around and rubbed my own ass. I don't consider myself a narcissist, but I had never been so enthralled with the touch of my own body before. I grabbed my cock roughly and squeezed it hard, fighting the compulsion to jerk off on the spot.

Instead, I let go, put my panties -- Gloria's panties -- back in order, and then checked myself out in the mirror. My first impression was that I looked like a sissy. A poor excuse for a man. A pervert in ladies' underwear. The way the light shimmered off of the pink satin as I moved caught my eye. It was entrancing...like the panties were made of liquid sexuality. And not only could I see it, but I could feel it. I looked at myself from different angles until I noticed a wet spot forming where the tip of my penis was.

I pulled the waistband out and saw that I was leaking pre-cum. This confused me. I'd heard of this happening to men, but it had never happened to me. Was it something to do with the magic? I looked at myself again in the mirror, at the way my balls were being compressed within the glossy fabric, and knew it was because of the panties.

The decision to wear them or not became a simple one after that. No one would know, except possibly Gloria. I could enjoy this unique sensation all day and no one would have any idea. The source of my little smile would be my secret.

Gloria never showed up that morning at the coffee shop. I was disappointed and relieved at the same time. There were plenty of other women who caught my eye, and most of them responded to my attention with a flirtation of their own. I had the sure sense that if I approached any one of them with a proposition they would have gladly joined me in the ladies' room for a quick but satisfying fuck. But I wasn't about to waste an inch of my dick for some random stranger. Or any woman, for that matter. At least that's what I thought until I saw Emily in those wet-look leggings.

She peered up at me from between my legs with an expression of shock. No one was supposed to have known. I'd experienced embarrassment before, but nothing like this. To add to my mortification, there was another wet spot.

"Are you wearing women's panties?"

It was going to take more than magic to salvage this situation. "Yes," I croaked shamefully, my response barely audible.

She ran her touch over the satin encasing my hard shaft. "That is so fucking sexy." Her lips spread into a genuine smile and there was a wicked gleam in her eye that hadn't been there before. "I always thought of you as a straight-laced guy, Marc. If I had known underneath it all you were a kinky sex fiend, I would have done something like this a lot sooner." With a quick move, she pulled my cock out and began sucking.

And, boy, did this girl know how to suck!

I watched her head bob up and down and felt an immediate adoration for her. Oral sex had become a rarity at home, and even when Carol did relent and service me with her mouth it was merely out of duty. Emily had a much different attitude. Rather than performing a noxious chore, she appeared to be engaged in a much-desired indulgence. She sucked and licked me with grateful exuberance -- treating my cock as if it were a fabulous gift I'd given her. My heart swelled at her willing enthusiasm.

"You like that, Marc? You like fucking my mouth this way?"

"Oh, Emily, you have no idea. It's incredible." I ran my fingers through her hair, then pushed her head down. There wasn't a hint of resistance as she once again engulfed my cock with her talented mouth. As she sucked, her fingers played over my balls. The satin barrier between her touch and my scrotum only enhanced the experience all the more.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth...or in my pussy?"

I considered my choices for a moment. "Both," I announced boldly. This seemed to excite her all the more, even though I had overpromised the extent of my sexual endurance. "But I want your pussy first."

Emily licked the dribble of pre-cum oozing from my cock, then stood. "You'll have to help me out of these."

I wasted no time taking hold of the top of her leggings and pulling them down. The shiny red fabric folded over and came partway off her hips easily enough, but then I had to struggle.

"You're going to have to help get them back on, too," she giggled as I worked.

It took several tugs before I found confirmation that our young intern was a shaver. Her smooth, bald mound was revealed with aching slowness. I applied more strength to the task and was soon rewarded with an up-close view of her most private feminine crease. What a beautiful sight.

Once I'd worked her leggings down to her ankles, instead of kicking them off the rest of the way she sat back onto my desk, lifted her legs, and lassoed me. She pulled me closer.

"Get me wet," she purred like the filthy little kitten she was.

I wasn't about to deny her. I leaned forward and slid my tongue between her pillowy lips. It became immediately apparent that Emily needed no help getting wet. Her juices were plentiful and uniquely delicious. I'd always enjoyed Carol's taste, but she was very self-conscious about me going down on her. She always assured me that it felt good, but I'd never been able to give my wife an orgasm with my tongue. I tried to put any thoughts of the woman I'd vowed to be faithful to out of my mind and focus on the flavors of the girl-cunt I was lucky enough to be feasting on at the moment.

"Yeah, stick your tongue up in me," Emily moaned, her hips turning slightly. "God, that feels amazing. I need this so bad. Suck my clit, Marc. Please."

I couldn't resist giving her what she was pleading for and began suckling her stiff little button.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" She grabbed a fistful of my hair and threw her head back. "Suck me!"

I was hoping I was right in my theory that the magic of the coin would protect us and that no one in the office would hear the passionate sounds of sex coming from my office. The last thing I needed was for someone to walk in on this scandalous scene.

"Right there! Harder! I'm going to cum! Make me cum, Marc!"

It seemed impossible, but I realized I was about to get a girl to cum just from using my mouth. Either the coin was making me a better lover, or it wasn't me who had been the problem all along.

"Suck it! Suck my pussy! Don't stop! I'm cumming...I'm fucking cuuuummming! Aaiieeeee!"

I felt dizzy with triumph. Emily humped my face as she orgasmed. Fresh sex fluid flowed from her. Her thighs clapped tight around my head as she rode it out. It was hard to breathe, but I survived the series of spasms she twitched through before releasing me.

"Fuck me," she gasped. "I want your cock inside. I need it now!"

I stood and positioned my cock at her drenched opening. I caught sight of myself down there and a pang of fear hit me. Did I have enough left to satisfy her? Would I stick it in only to be laughed at? It didn't matter -- it was inconceivable that I could walk away from what was being offered. I needed it as much as she did.

I plunged forward and she let out a guttural groan as if I'd just filled her with ten inches of raw man meat. I put my worries aside and began fucking the tightest, wettest pussy I'd ever known (or probably ever would). Her heels dug into my back as she wrapped her legs around my middle and pulled me deeper into her with each thrust I delivered.

"Let me see your tits," I growled more assertively than was normal for me.

Emily responded instantly, pulling her top up over her head and tossing it aside. Her nipples were tiny dark points atop a firm pair of high breasts. Even though her tight shirt had left little to the imagination, it was still a true treat to see them in the flesh.

"God, you fuck so good," she moaned with sincerity. "You fuck my pussy so good with your cock."

Emily fell back on my desk and grabbed her own tits. I renewed my grip on her hips and pounded into her with all I had, knowing I wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"Yes! Do it!"

The way her legs clamped around me made it clear she didn't want me to pull out. Just like Gloria, she wanted me to cum inside her. And that's exactly what I did.

"Ohh, fuuuck!" I shouted as I let loose.

Emily answered my orgasm with another of her own. Watching her writhe on my cock gave me a sense of power I'd never had before. To know that I was responsible for giving her that much pleasure filled me with a kind of pride I didn't know was possible for someone like me.

12