A Flying Leap

Story Info
Woman overcomes fear for the man she loves.
6.4k words
4.56
52.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers

My first experience with the male orgasm wasn't a good one. My boyfriend at the time had only been going out with me for a very short time, and we hadn't even gotten much further than second base, when he invited me down to the basement to get away from his friends. Our relationship hadn't developed at all yet, and I didn't dare protest for fear of losing him when he sat me down and literally whipped out his cock.

I was seated with my face level with his cock, watching nervously while he pumped it in front of me. Too scared to put it in my mouth like he wanted, I allowed him to jerk it off in front of me until a few minutes later he came, the first jet of cum spurting out and hitting me square in the eye.

Maybe it was the initial shock of having the stinging fluid in my sensitive eye, or the pain that only intensified, or maybe the redness and swelling that followed the entire afternoon, but something about that experience turned me off the idea of having cum anywhere near my body. In the years that followed my fear remained, sticking in my mind. My panic at the sight of cum was so serious that I would go so far as to change the sheets after a man ejaculated near my bed, to keep the semen away from my body.

So when James told me his fetish, this is why I was so put off.

"Facials," he said, waiting for my reaction.

"Facials?" I repeated dumbly.

"Cumming on a girls face, or on her breasts, or other parts of her body," he clarified.

I tried to keep my face blank, hoping that my distaste wouldn't be revealed.

James and I had been going out for three months, and our relationship was starting to become serious. He had brought up the subject of fetishes, laughing when I told him that I had none.

"Everyone has a fetish," he had chided, "even if they don't know what it is yet. We just need to broaden your horizons, to experiment some more. Something will pop up," he smiled at this pun, "That excites you more than anything you've ever done before."

"Well what's yours, then?" I had asked. That had been my downfall.

"Facials."

James snuggled closer to me, nuzzling my neck with his face and mouth. He planted soft kisses under my chin and drew his eyes up to make contact with mine.

"What do you think?" He asked. "Am I a pervert? Will you stop seeing me, now?"

His teasing voice made me smile and I pushed him slightly with my hand

"Come on, now," I said. "Nothing is going to make me get rid of you. Not even a sick and twisted fetish like facials."

James laughed with me, and drew his mouth close to mine. His soft lips pressed hard against mine, making shivers run up my spine. I surrendered to his kiss, my arms gripping his biceps softly while his hands felt their way up my body. He squeezed my breasts lightly through my shirt while his tongue pried my lips slightly open.

My nipples grew erect, poking out through the fabric, and his fingerers brushed lightly against them. His tongue moved through my lips and softly tickled the roof of my mouth.

A giggle escaped me as James groaned into me, squeezing my breasts a little more intently and tweaking the nipples between his thumb and finger.

I broke away from the kiss with reluctance, and stood up in front of him. I bent down to stroke the bulge in his jeans, rubbing the cock through the thick fabric.

"Care to come upstairs?" I asked in a mock seductive voice.

His throaty groan was his response, and I casually walked away, allowing my hips to swing provocatively.

James got up after me, walking slowly behind matching me step for step. I could feel his eyes watching my ass through my pants as it wiggled invitingly at him. Once at the stairs I mounted each slowly, reaching up to strip my shirt off over my head.

After peeling the shirt away I threw it over my shoulder, and half sensed half heard it hit James in the chest. My breasts were now concealed only by a bra, which I stripped off as I reached the next step. I allowed the bra to fall to the floor, and my breasts relaxed in their new freedom, bouncing as I hurried my step up the last few stairs.

James leapt after me, grabbing me around the waist and swinging me into the bedroom. He plopped me down on the bed and straddled my waist, his hands moving down to stroke my bare bosom.

My large nipples poked against his palms, and he pinched them playfully, causing a moan to escape from my lips. I reached under his shirt with both my hands, running the palms across his warm, smooth skin. I absolutely adored the bronze colored flesh of his chest, and the tiny dark nipples that I could feel hardening under my hands. I ticked his round stomach with my fingers, and James groaned, tightening his grip on my breasts.

His lips lowered themselves down onto mine, capturing them and pulling them open to prod his tongue inside and lick the bottoms of my hard teeth. I bucked my hips upwards towards him, rubbing my clothed crotch against the hard bulge I could feel there.

My body felt hot, excited, tingling. Goosebumps of pleasure rose on my bare arms and I shivered with delight as he ground that cock against my hips.

The hands left my breasts and began tracing a trail down my bare stomach, prodding against the waistband of my pants and tugging at the fly. His lips broke their hold on mine, but my mouth remained wide open, panting and empty. I moaned as he licked a trail down my chin and neck and touched my hard nipples with his hot tongue.

The buttons on my pants were undone in moments, and with little help I slipped the pants down my legs and kicked them off onto the floor. My underwear followed right afterwards, my pussy exposed to the cool room.

I pressed my legs together defensively, James still sucking at my breasts.

Reaching down the to buttons at his fly, I began to fumble with James' pants. The tight buttons were soon undone and James helped himself out of them, and slipped his shirt over his head.

He helped me along, pushing the pants down his legs and straddling me again, once bare. He stroked his thick cock while I panted, looking up at his face.

I struggled not to look at the throbbing staff in front of me. As much as I liked the feel of it between my legs, the sight, smell, and fluids coming out of it scared me all the way to my insides. Glancing down at it and then back into his eyes, I shook my head slightly, telling him silently that I didn't want it near my face.

For all that we'd only been going out a couple of months, James had sort of gotten a hint that I didn't like this aspect of sex, and respected that now by moving his waist down a big further. He nudged my legs apart with his knees, positioning his cock over my slick pussy, and rubbed the head against my clit.

I moaned, reaching to him and putting my hands in his thick hair. I stroked the soft stuff with my fingers, tugging it lightly, grabbing hold of it securely but gently as his rubbing continued.

"oh, god, James," I whimpered. I thrust my hips towards his cock and he met them, pushing the head into my cunt, moaning himself as he entered my tight opening.

I met him thrust for thrust, my butt lifting off the bed. He reached around me and cupped the round cheeks with his large hands, squeezing them as he pumped into me. He knelt back on his knees and pulled me close. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moved myself up and down on his cock with some help from his strong hands.

His head was thrown back, mouth open, moans escaping while his cock disappeared into my body. I struggled to push myself onto my arms to watch the thrusts, looking on in fascination as his swollen cock spread my pussy wide open and disappeared into the warm flesh. My clit was far from the action, and I released one of my arms from underneath my body to play with the nub, rubbing it hard. The soft pad of my middle finger moved rapidly over the engorged clitoris, causing me to tighten my pussy around James' cock. James looked down at me, smiling at my hand and watching me masturbate below him.

His hands tightened around my buttocks and he thrust into me harder, throwing his head back again and gasping. His cock slowed, pushing deep inside me, and I could feel the spasms it emitted as his cum ejaculated inside my body. As scared as I was of the idea of having his fluid inside my body, I was too far gone in my sexual excitement to stop now. I tightened my legs around his waist, holding him inside my body, as I pumped up and down on top of him, rubbing my clit harder and harder.

Friction caused my body to go into its own spasm, clenching around James' cock and vibrating with the force of the climax. My fingers stopped and pressed against the clit, burying it in the folds of flesh around it, until the final wave of electricity passed through my body all the way to the tips of my toes. I relaxed my grip around James' waist, dropping down onto the bed and gasping for breath, my arms relaxing at my sides and my legs resting wide open.

James fell down beside me, one hand draping across my chest, and he buried his face into my neck.

"You are so great, Katie," he whispered into my ear. "You are the best ever, you know that?"

I smiled, my eyes closed, and reached up to stroke his hair.

"Thanks, baby," I said.

Suddenly I noticed the sticky feeling between my thighs, and jumped off the bed in a quick, frantic motion, running for the bathroom. I slammed the door behind me and turned on the shower, jumping in and frantically washing the fluid off and out of me. I rubbed soap on my legs, thighs, pussy, stomach and hands over and over again.

James knocked on the door.

"Katie," he said, pushing the door wide open. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," I said, embarrassed and ashamed. I didn't want him to know what I was doing, that I was trying to wash away all evidence of his excretions from my person.

"You want some dinner?" he asked from the doorway.

"That sounds great," I lied, turning the water even hotter and soaping my hands up for the third time.

"Okay," he said, and I heard the door shut as he left the room to go downstairs.

I stood in the stream of water, nervously fingering my soaking pussy, void of any juices or fluids. What was wrong with me? The stuff was natural, right? How gross could it be, really…why was I so afraid?

Fear is really all that it was. The very thought of a mans cum took me over like a strange sort of panic, chilling me from the bones to the flesh, making me scared and nauseous at the same time. I felt that if I didn't get the stuff of me right then, something terrible would happen. The feeling was similar to one I had had when I was in school, scared to take tests. Somehow I had managed to get over that fear; maybe I could get over this one.

I washed my hair quickly and left the stream of water, making my way down to the kitchen wrapped in a large towel. James was there, putting together sandwiches.

"Sandwiches," he said, smiling at me, " Are the absolute best Post Sex food besides Chinese."

I returned his smile and sat down at the table, staring at the wooden surface guiltily. James set a plate in front of me, a large egg salad sandwich laying on top of it, staring as if to say "eat me."

"Was it good, Kate?" James asked.

"I haven't eaten it yet," I said, holding the towel around me with one hand and reaching for the sandwich with the other. "It sure looks great, though."

"I meant the sex," James said, laughing, and taking the seat across from me. He had pulled his pants back on, but was still bare chested, exposing his bronzed skin to me.

"It's always wonderful with you," I said, taking a big bite of sandwich. "Tonight was great too."

James chewed his food and looked me in the eyes.

"I don't know," he said, swallowing. "You seemed to want to get out of there awful fast. Come on, we're doing all right, right? I mean, we've been going out for a while…three months isn't a long time, but it's not too shabby. I think that you and I could be great together in the long run, and in the short run, too."

I took another bite of my sandwich. James had been talking like this a lot lately, wanting to get closer to me, to get to know me better. Thus the exposure of his fetish earlier that day.

"Please tell me what's wrong, Katie," he pleaded. "I want to know everything about you, good and bad."

"Okay," I said, putting the sandwich down and drawing my knees up to my chest. "I have this fear…"

He looked at me anxiously as I trailed off, waiting for my full confession.

"I'm scared of cum."

His face was just as blank as mine had been earlier, giving away none of his reactions. I feared that he was upset about my distaste, and would turn away from me for good. Defensively, I gave him a brief description of the first, traumatizing experience I had been through, hoping that he would see it the way I had and understand my phobia.

"so one bad experience sort of turned you off the whole idea, huh?"

I nodded, staring at the table. He sounded sad, disappointed that I didn't share this antasy with him.

"not all guys are such bad aims, you know," he smiled, reaching across the table to stroke my cheek. His fingers trailed their way up my face from my chin to the side of my eye, liftying me slightly to meet his gaze.

I smiled weakly back at him.

"I've just never had the courage to try it again, you know?" I looked pleadingly at him, trying to make him forget the whole topic.

"I understand," he said soothingly. "But I think you're strong." He tweaked my nose and let go of my face, scooting his chair away from the table and standing up. He came around to my side of the table and crouched down next to me.

James looked up at me with smiling eyes. It was as though he had put the conversation behind him. He held my bare calf and began to massage my leg, moving his hands up from my feet mto my thighs, rubbing the muscles there.

"I love you, you know," he said, kissing my knee.

His soft hands felt so good on my legs. I maneuvered myself slightly to allow him better access to my legs and inner thighs. He stroked his way up to the smooth flesh at the top, near the cool opening between my legs which was now dry, not as wet as it had been during our previous intimacy. His fingers played their way along the folds of my flesh, stroking around the clitoris at the top. He didn't touch it directly, just manipulated the skin around it so that it was pinched and prodded from a distance. It was a heavenly feeling, and I could feel new moisture appearing in the area, my body opening up like a flower towards him.

His chuckle filled the room and brought me back out of my trance to watch him move his lips up my legs. He kissed my knee, then the skin right above my knee, his lips teasing their way up my legs to the apex. His tongue darted out and wetted my flesh, causing me to wriggle in my seat.

I pushed my pussy towards his face, but he withdrew, smiling at me. He chuckled again and shook his head in a condescending way while his fingers continued to tease my clit.

The stimulation his hands caused my body without touching the area I ached at the most intensified my desire. He seemed intent on keeping me on the brink. I thrust towards him again with hope but he withdrew his hand slightly, matching my movement and not prodding any harder than he had previously.

"James," I moaned.

My hands seemed helpless, unable to do anything. I longed to grab him, to pull him towards me, but didn't want him to become agitated and stop playing with my skin. I tightened my fingers around the towel, clenching the fabric, nails digging into the soft folds.

James lowered his mouth to my body again, kissing the thigh right next to my lower lips. His teeth nibbled at the flesh slightly, causing me to whimper again. I struggled to keep my hips still, flexing my legs and relaxing the muscles again, my thighs slowly splaying further apart.

It was hard to keep from squirming, to prevent myself from thrusting lewdly towards him, but somehow I managed to stay still while James' long tongue stroked around my pussy. His tongue snaked around my lower body, tracing the folds of my flesh, lapping softly around my clit but never directly touching it. His hands moved to make way for the tongue, parting the lips slightly so that his mouth could more effectively tease me. As he licked around my clit, I lost control and thrust upwards towards his mouth.

My movement was successful, and his tongue touched my clit. It was like a fire had been ignited at that point, and my whole body shivered with the contact. James withdrew and smiled up at me again.

"Naughty little girl," he scolded. "Sit still and let Daddy do his work."

I whimpered, trying to lean back against the chair. I positioned my thighs as far apart as I could, allowing the flesh between my legs to open lewdly. James stroked my lips with his fingers, petting them and smoothing them aside. He didn't touch my clit, or even come very close to it, but just smoothed the skin nearby. My whole body convulsed, struggling to keep as still as possible, longing for him to touch my clit again.

James smiled at me and lowered his face again, his eyes breaking contact with mine to concentrate on my body while his tongue began to flick at the skin around me. He lapped up the moisture gathering around my opening, sliding his tongue roughly along the edges of the hole and licking around it. Finally his long tongue plunged inside, going so far in I could feel it lapping my insides. His face was completely buried in my flesh, his nose digging into the soft skin there.

I moaned loudly, clenching the towel even tighter in my hands, hugging it close to my aching body. His fingers were wrapped around my calves, massaging the tightening muscles there, while my toes flexed and reached for the floor.

The tongue slid out of my cunt, sliding up the wet slit to my clitoris, where it began to flick at the nub. No more teasing, no more stroking the flesh around the clit, but actually lapping at the peak itself. The flat, thick part of his tongue ran over my clitoris all the way to the tip, sliding the long muscle across the hard nub. I groaned again, twisting my hips back and forth, unable to bear the intense pleasure. His hands moved up my legs towards my opening again, and his long middle finger probed there.

I felt the finger sliding along the opening, nudging itself in slightly. Not all the way inside, but softly rubbing around the edges, caressing the soft skin.

His lips parted and sucked my clit inside, pulling it roughly into his hot mouth. His warm breaths against my sensitive skin felt wonderful, the tight lips locked around my clit were extremely arousing, and I moaned louder, feeling my climax approaching.

My body tightened, and every muscle lost control and clenched tightly. My hips thrust into the air and stayed there while my pussy groped at the small finger at its edge. The tight muscles gripped James' finger and held it firmly while he prodded the opening slightly. He nibbled my clit between his teeth while I cried out my pleasure. Fluids mixed with saliva as I came noisily. His mouth opened and seemed to devour my whole pussy, lapping at the juices it was secreting.

Finally I relaxed, my buttocks resting back down on the chair and my hands falling to my sides. The towel opened up, exposing my bosom and stomach, and fell to my sides. James stood up in front of me, almost smirking at me playfully.

"Enjoy that, Katie?" he asked in a teasing voice.

"Mmmmm…." I moaned, nodding my head. My eyes were closed, relaxing my lids and all the muscles in my body were numb. I opened one eye a sliver to look at my boyfriend, my lips curling into a sleepy smile. "You're so great," I mumbled.

"I know," he laughed.

James bent down and scooped my exhausted body into his arms. The strong limbs around me felt so good, and I rested limply against his chest. My head rolled onto his shoulder, nuzzling his neck. He smelled like me, like my juices, and the scent almost aroused me again.

Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers
12