A Fairly Fairy Family Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was Hal's idea," Sabrina defended, surprised her mother knew.

"You're not denying peeking ," Layla pointed out.

"It was kind of hot," Sabrina admitted.

"Oh, you're going to start discovering hundreds of varieties of hotness, now that you're at the starting line," Hatsumomo interjected. She then added, bored with talking, and sensing Sabrina was ready to be enticed across that forbidden line, that until now had been barring her from indulging in any taboo kinds of fun, "In fact, we should go and ignite some new familial bonds together once we're finished here!"

"Finished? Finished doing what?" Sabrina asked.

"Finished fucking, of course!" Hatsumomo said, leaning in and kissing her granddaughter with passion equal to her Mom's!

Sabrina melted into this kiss too, even though her head was still spinning with all the shocking revelations she'd just been presented with, capped off by her sharing that passionate kiss with her Mom, and now sharing another toe-curling one with a grandmother she hadn't ever known she had.

As she broke the kiss, Hatsumomo added, "And I know I can speak for your mother when I say we can hardly wait!"

"Wait for what?" Sabrina asked.

Then she watched her grandmother, who looked a lot like a cute nerd from her school named Sally Takahashi, saunter behind her as she instructed, "Layla, it's time for you to sample the fruits of your labour."

"Yes Mommy," Layla said, she too loving that term. She dropped herself in front of her daughter and said with a huge grin, "I've been looking forward to this moment since the day you turned eighteen!"

"Looking forward to what moment?" Sabrina asked, looking down at her mother kneeling directly in front of her, and smiling tentatively back.

"Actions speak louder than words. Now just relax and enjoy this," her grandmother whispered directly into her left ear, as she began caressing her granddaughter's ass and reaching around to cup her right tit.

"W-w-what are you two dooooooing?" Sabrina squealed, as she felt her mother's tongue begin licking her pussy.

"You're so wet, dear," Layla purred, as her obviously experienced tongue parted her daughter's sweet pussy lips.

"Oooooooh my God," Sabrina moaned, as instant pleasure coursed through her the moment her Mom's tongue contacted her pussy.

"No one can pleasure you like a fairy can," her grandmother said, nibbling her ear.

Layla couldn't agree more. Sure, she loved her husband, and she loved getting fucked by him; sure, she loved the sexual encounters they shared with other women; and sure, she was dying to fuck her son for the first time. But nothing compared even remotely to indulging in lesbian frolics with other fairies... it was like stepping into another world, which in essence was exactly what it was.

"I've never had this done to me before," Sabrina mumbled mindlessly, the pleasure she was experiencing overriding any common sense or morality. What her mother's tongue was doing to her pussy was just too intensely pleasurable to object to. And her grandmother's wandering hands were simply heavenly! She just gave in, relaxed, and allowed everything to happen, happy nobody at present was making any demands upon her at all, just lavishing their attentions on her. But she also realized that anything these magical creatures did ask her to do, she'd do in a heartbeat, no matter what it was.

"Like never, never?" Layla asked between licks.

"Never, never ever..." Sabrina moaned dreamily, as she felt her legs floating themselves up into the air and draping themselves over the shoulders of her eagerly licking mother, who didn't pause for an instant... Sabrina's sensations of floating something else brand new, surreal, and also confusing, but not in any troubling way.

"Are you a virgin then?" Hatsumomo asked, a little surprised. In today's world, an eighteen-year-old virgin was rare... unlike in prior centuries, where many women's first sexual experiences were on their wedding nights, or secretly with their servants or friends. Hatsumomo had eaten literally thousands of pussies during her 800 years, and two-thirds of them had never been eaten before. She prided herself on awakening the lesbian sexuality of as many women as possible. It was her gift.

"Hal and I both are virgins," Sabrina admitted, as she felt her body burning with lust.

"Oh my," the grandmother said. "Well then. Today will be even more special than I thought!"

"Life altering even," the Mom promised, pleased that today she was not only introducing her daughter into the fairy world by serving as her first pussy pleaser, but soon she'd be taking her son's virginity... if he didn't first have it taken by some (again literally) fly by night nymph of a fairy... and now she was wishing she hadn't given her men that hall pass instead of just revealing the truth to her family, immediately before taking her son's dick in all three of her holes while his sister and father watched. In spite of his precautions, she'd noticed his hardon, and the unabashed way he'd been staring at her when she'd stripped down; so she knew he would have been all over her at the slightest invitation! But now she could just hope fate or something would lead him to wait for her, since she certainly wasn't going to cut short this first threesome with her daughter and her Mom!

"Oh God," Sabrina said, her pussy experiencing pleasure unlike any she'd ever experienced before. She regularly masturbated of course... a lot... with fingers, brushes, cucumbers, even a wine bottle once... but those orgasms that she'd considered wonderfully intense when they'd happened, she now recalled as totally inconsequential, beginning the moment her mother began eating her pussy and sucking on her clit, while her grandmother simultaneously groped her tits, nibbled her ear, kissed her neck and whispered naughty things into her ear.

"Oh, yes Sabrina, I'll be eating this pussy all the time from now on, and you'll be eating your Mommy regularly too," Layla promised, loving how her daughter tasted, remembering being eighteen herself and how she'd eaten her mother's pussy a few times a day for the next year or so while her mother had returned the favour almost as often.

"Oh Mom, may I? Really?" Sabrina moaned, finding that prospect so wicked, yet something else new she was suddenly very eager to explore. And then she needed to blurt out, "Mommy, I'm about to come! You'd better back off now, 'cause I don't want to get you all messy!"

"No worries, just come all over my face, baby. I'm going to love your getting me all messy!" Layla encouraged softly, and she promptly sucked her daughter's clit between her lips and wiggled it.

"Oh God!" Sabrina moaned loudly, the pleasure inside her continuing to build more intensely, yet she wasn't coming yet, even though she was so excited she certainly should have by now!

Layla slid two fingers inside her sweet daughter's virgin pussy, wanting to taste her sweet nectar, then found her g-spot, since every fairy could find one with ease, and tapped it.

Sabrina, whose orgasm had still been growing, suddenly exploded like a tidal wave hitting the coast, and flooded all over her mother's face. "Yesssss, Mommy!" she screamed.

"Good girl," Hatsumomo purred. "That's right, come all over your mother's face."

"Yes, grandmother," Sabrina agreed weakly, feeling as if she'd found heaven... her pleasure all-consuming... like a billion tiny fires all combusting inside her at once.

"You have a delicious cunt, honey," Layla said as she lapped up her daughter's cum extremely eagerly, since it tasted like a blend of every sweet tropical fruit combined into one. Eating pussy had always turned her on... having become addicted to it while her mother trained her in the art of cunnilingus during that wonderful first year. She recalled eating pussy to provide stress relief for the Army nurses in World War II, being part of a secret lesbian actress society during the male-dominated McCarthyism of the early 1950s, leading the charge in the hippy movement of the 1960s when she'd taken part in massive orgies where she ate every pussy she could and fucked or sucked just as many dicks, and the 1980s when she was a dancer for Madonna, although she did lots more for the superstar and her cast than just dance. Alas, at least for that crazy lifestyle, since she did love her family now, eventually she met Walker, fell in love, and gave up most of that wildness cold turkey... other than sharing the odd threesome with Walker, and unbeknownst to him a secret relationship with a plump neighbour, and of course those sly encounters on far too seldom occasions with her mother.

"I feel so weak now," Sabrina said listlessly, since her arms and legs had gone limp like jello.

"Let's show this sweet young vixen some of her duties now," Hatsumomo suggested, and while continuing to embrace her, she helped to lower her granddaughter to the marble floor.

"Who's first? Yours or mine?" Layla asked

"Mine of course, daughter," Hatsumomo said teasingly, straddling her dazed granddaughter, who was still coming.

Sabrina was still feeling the intensity of her orgasm, her head light, her body on fire, as she watched her grandmother's pussy lowering down to her face.

"Get licking, my sweet granddaughter; this is something I'll expect from you at least once every time we encounter each other," Hatsumomo said.

"I'd love to, but I've never done it before; what exactly should I do?" Sabrina worried, although she'd fantasized eating pussy many times.

"You were born with fairy instincts, so just do what comes naturally," her grandmother said reassuringly.

"Okay, I'll try," the granddaughter agreed, in the past several minutes having gladly crossed all lines of propriety. She was now sold on this delightful incest stuff! Sabrina extended her tongue and made an exploratory lick between the lips of the shiny pussy.

"There you go," Hatsumomo moaned. "And just keep doing that. Lick your Nana's pussy!"

"It tastes so good," Sabrina said, having read many very differing descriptions online about how a pussy tasted... although none had come remotely close to describing this one adequately. She tasted like a blend of strawberries, blueberries and cherries.

"I know honey, a fairy's pussy always tastes like a mixture of different fruits. Each of us is different, yet we're all subtly similar," she explained.

"You taste like a fruit smoothy tap dancing on my tongue," Sabrina said as she began lapping hungrily at her grandmother's pussy. She'd never tasted anything so good... or so satisfying... and she couldn't get enough of it!

"Oh Layla, she's already eating my pussy like the natural she is," Hatsumomo moaned, gazing lovingly up at her daughter.

"Like grandmother, like mother, like granddaughter," Layla adlibbed, as she lowered herself onto her knees to taste her daughter's pussy again... she could never get enough of pussy, and now that her daughter's was no longer off limits, she'd be able to indulge herself every day.

"So true," the grandmother laughed, her entire family great pussy munchers.

Sabrina licked, explored, and only wished she could be lying on her stomach, so she could dive in instead of licking upwards, as she felt her legs being parted and her Mom's tongue back on her pussy. So on second thought, she was positioned perfectly!

"Oh yes Princess, lick your Nana's pussy," Hatsumomo moaned, her orgasm rising.

"Eat your Nana's pussy good, sweetheart," Layla encouraged her while watching the action from behind as she slowly licked her daughter. Sabrina noticed the lapse in grammar and decided it sounded sexier that way.

"I want to taste your cum, obaachan," Sabrina said as she lapped the pussy hungrily.

"Then don't stop what you're doing and you'll taste it very soon, magomusume," Hatsumomo moaned. "And where did you learn Japanese?"

"She has some Japanese American friends who speak it at home, and she's been pestering them to teach her new words and phrases every chance she gets for a couple of years. I don't think she's realized until meeting you today why she's so fascinated with the language." Layla explained. "But back to what's important right now: you're going to be eating a lot of pussy from now on, my daughter."

Sabrina was so focused on eating this pussy and tapping her grandmother's cum that she didn't respond, but she was excited to hear her Mom's final words. One lick of one pussy, and she'd known she'd be addicted for life!

"Oh yes, oh yes, get ready for it my child, here comes my cum," Hatsumomo declared, reaching down to grab her granddaughter's head and pull it deep into her wetness.

Sabrina kept licking just like her obaachan had told her to and sure enough, was finding that eating a pussy was as natural as walking, until she was rewarded with excessive wetness... a cum shower....

"Lick up all my cum, magomusume!!" Hatsumomo screamed as she flooded her granddaughter's face with her cum.

Sabrina was doing just that, since the taste of this no longer remotely forbidden fruit was a million times more intense when it was cum and not just wetness... she literally felt fruitlike fireworks exploding on her tongue.

Once her orgasm was over, Hatsumomo got off of her granddaughter and Layla immediately asked, "Would you like to eat Mommy too, Sabrina darling?"

"Oh, yes please Mommy," Sabrina replied eagerly, sitting up from lying on her back. "But this time I want to crawl between your legs."

"Mmmmm, then crawl right on over here," Layla invited as she spun around, rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

"Yes, go and eat your mother's pussy for the first time," Hatsumomo urged, as she fondly watched her granddaughter crawling between her daughter's legs.

"I certainly will, you yummy Nana," Sabrina said, as she bent down and began licking her mother.

"Oh yes, baby girl," Layla crooned as she watched her daughter's head arrive between her legs and begin licking... a visual and sensational combo she'd been looking forward to experiencing for a while.

"Mmmmmm Mommy, you taste really good too," Sabrina exclaimed, her Mom's taste similar to her Nana's, but hers had a definite raspberry tang to it... which was Sabrina's favourite fruit.

"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen," the proud grandmother said, even though she'd taken part in many hot moments in her long history, and had eaten many amazing pussies throughout the centuries: Jane Austen (whose Pride and Prejudice was a façade to camouflage her secretly being in love with a woman twice her age), Queen Elizabeth (back then nobody called her 'the First'), who'd gotten her pussy eaten almost every waking hour of every day of her post-puberty life, Catherine the Great (a large woman who squirted like nobody she'd ever met before or since), Amelia Earhart (an adventurous woman who particularly liked her pussy eaten while she was up in the air, a favour Hatsumomo had granted without needing an airplane; she was a blonde Englishwoman back then calling herself Shirley Whiting), Hecate (an extremely demanding goddess she'd served only for several months before sneaking away one noontime... this was a nocturnal goddess after all) and most recently Taylor Swift (who loved having her pussy eaten before a concert, during breaks and after the show)... not to mention many more famous, infamous and not so famous women.

"I could eat this pussy all day, Mommy," Sabrina said, finding this position a lot more comfortable for eating pussy, and it also allowed her more control over her actions. She probed her mother's pussy, exploring its every crevice.

"Oh, you'll be dining from this box for breakfast, lunch and dinner," Layla promised, as she lovingly watched her daughter licking her.

"Yummy!" replied Sabrina gleefully.

The grandmother joined her two blood relations, drifting her hands over her daughter's tits.

Sabrina wiggled her tongue between her Mom's pussy lips, she traced them with it, and once her mother's moans got louder, she attacked the clit.

"Oh yes, eat Mommy, eat her cunt, suck on her clit, Mommy wants to come all over her cunt-licking daughter's face," Layla cried out nastily, her tongue always getting wicked whenever she was close to orgasms, a trait Walker often praised her for.

Hearing her Mom talk so nasty enhanced her excitement as she devoured her Mother, determined to get her off.

Hatsumomo moved to her granddaughter's pussy and slid a finger inside. as she watched her granddaughter eating her daughter's pussy.

"Oh yes, Nana," Sabrina moaned, feeling the finger's presence.

"Focus on my cunt," Layla reminded her, reaching for her daughter's head to pull her face snugly into her wetness.

"Yes Mommy," Sabrina obeyed, suddenly with a face full of pussy.

"Oh yes, you're quite the hungry pussy licker," Hatsumomo encouraged her, as she lay down on her side, and she too dove into a pussy... Sabrina's being the one available of course... and sure enough, just like any fairy's pussy, it was delicious... very like a blend of peaches and nectarines.

"Oh yes honey, eat my cunt, eat it, suck it, become my Mommy's girl, my Mommy's pet," Layla declared as she was about to erupt.

Sabrina obliged by sucking on her Mom's clit, wiggling her head and making her Mom come.

"Yesssssssssssss!" Layla screamed as she came.

Sabrina slurped up as much of her mother's come as she could, savouring her delicious berrylike cum.

"Oh fuck," Layla said as she collapsed onto the marble floor, her body quaking with the euphoria of her very first orgasm from her daughter's inexperienced, but naturally talented tongue.

"Mommy, you have a real potty mouth," Sabrina observed.

"Oh dear, do you mind?" Layla asked. "I do get quite animated sometimes."

"Fuck no!" Sabrina giggled, her merriment quickly joined by the other two fairies... as she recalled hearing her Mom begging to get fucked harder on more than one occasion, among other nasty things she'd said.

"Well, I hate to end this ground-breaking encounter, but we should go check on my grandson," Hatsumomo said, standing up.

"We probably should," Layla agreed, still in the rapture of her orgasm. "I certainly hope he's still a virgin. I want that cherry!"

Sabrina continued licking up as much cum as she could find, until Layla stood up and said, "Welcome to the magical world of fairy sex."

"It's been so surreal," Sabrina said.

"And it's just beginning, "Layla said, helping her daughter to her feet.

"I just thought of something. Can I fly?" Sabrina asked... since fairies could fly, couldn't they?

"The answer is both yes and no, but we can chat about that later," Hatsumomo said. "First we need to go find your Dad and your brother."

"Mommy, are you really going to fuck Hal today?" Sabrina asked, still a little overwhelmed by everything, although she didn't mind that she could still taste her mother on her lips.

"And you're going to fuck your Daddy," Layla added. "I highly recommend him as an excellent first fuck for you."

"All this is still a little too much," Sabrina said, shaking her head.

"But you want to, don't you?" Layla asked, as they headed out of the resort's secret Fairy Sex room... completely naked except for their formal nylon-wear... of course.