A Dragon's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't want to.

She closed her eyes and savored how it had felt. She felt so submissive but also protected and cared for. The dragon might have dominated her, but there was no malice and no intent to hurt; only intent to care for and protect. It felt like almost like a dream...

Her dream...

Then she remembered.

Just as their bond had finished, a fantasy flashed through her mind. Her, lying naked and helpless while Ethan made love to her as a dragon. She had indulged the fantasy throughout dinner, but never thought it would actually come true.

Beth felt the mattress shift and the dragon crawled up on the bed. She kept her eyes closed, but could feel him hovering over her. They weren't touching, but she could feel his breath on her neck and she somehow sensed his body above hers.

"Open your eyes." The dragon commanded.

Beth knew what he was demanding. He wanted her to open them so he could take control again. He had taken complete control and then given it back to her. Now, he wanted her to give him complete and total control again. She just had to decide if she wanted to.

It wasn't even a question.

Beth opened her eyes to see the dragon right above her. The moment their eyes met, Beth felt her control slip away again. Without breaking eye contact, the dragon motioned for her to move further up the bed. She did, which put his head level with her slit. Beth's whole body trembled in anticipation. Still the dragon held her gaze. She reached up and put a pillow under her head so she wouldn't have to hold it up anymore.

The dragon began to exhale hot breath onto her slit, and Beth heard herself let out a whimper. For several minutes, the dragon breathed hot air and stroked her thighs with the most gossamer of touches as he brought his head closer and closer to her center. The anticipation was driving her mad. More than once, Beth felt a drop of moisture escape from her and trickle down her bare skin to the sheets.

She had never been this aroused in her life before.

Ever.

Finally, the dragon's long, forked tongue slid from his mouth. It hovered over her slit for a moment before making light, brushing contact. Beth moaned in pleasure, the dragon's tongue slowly licked her again, sending delicious shudders of pleasure throughout her entire body. Beth felt her breath grow shallower, more ragged, as the dragon continued his work.

Their eyes were locked together. Beth couldn't have looked away from the lewd sight if she wanted to. And she didn't want to. Wanton lust was written in the dragon's eyes and his monstrous cock twitched every time she moaned or sighed in pleasure. Within minutes, Beth felt herself on the brink of orgasm.

Then the dragon stopped.

She slid from the edge of orgasm back to merely highly aroused, and then the dragon started again. Once more she came to the brink, but again he stopped just before she fell into the vast pools of pleasure that were waiting for her. Once she had calmed slightly, the dragon continued until she was on the brink, then stopped until she had calmed down.

"Please." Beth moaned. "Please let me... Please."

The dragon never blinked, he never slowed or changed tactics. Just as she was about to crest the wave of pleasure, he stopped. He only resumed when she had calmed down enough to prevent orgasm.

He did this again...

And again...

And again...

For what felt like hours -- but was probably far less -- the dragon kept her at the precipice of pleasure, but refused to let her go over. She begged, she pleaded, she bargained, she offered to give the dragon anything he wanted if he would only let her orgasm. The dragon never responded, he merely continued this exquisite torture.

She felt like she was going to explode with pleasure, like her whole body was on a hair trigger and the least sensation could send her over. Somehow, the dragon avoided giving her that last bit of stimulation to send her over.

Beth couldn't decide if this was the best thing that had ever happened to her or a nightmare. She loved it, she hated it. She couldn't wait for it to end, yet she wanted it to go on forever. This dragon was playing her body like a world-class musician plays their instrument and her sighs and moans were the symphony the dragon was conducting.

Her books hadn't exaggerated how skilled dragons were in the art of love.

Finally, after what seemed like years -- or possibly decades -- Beth realized that the dragon would let her finish when he wanted to and not a moment before. She had literally no control of any kind; not one iota. He had complete control and she had no choice but to accept whatever he decided to give her.

She struggled with that for a moment but decided it was a small price to pay for the pleasure coursing through her body.

As if on cue, the dragon smiled, and stopped licking her. He crawled up the bed until his head was about level with her breasts. His tongue snaked out and spent a few moments playing with her nipples. Beth almost had an orgasm right there... but he stopped just before she did. It was absolutely maddening. She loved it.

Then she felt it.

The head of his cock touched the folds of her pussy. Beth inhaled sharply. It was so strange, so foreign and alien feeling. She tensed slightly and waited for the dragon to push.

He didn't.

Their eyes were still locked together, and Beth saw a question in his eyes. Beth didn't know how she knew, but she knew he was waiting for permission... her submission. Beth bit her lip and trembled for several seconds. This was her choice; he was making sure she wanted it rather than just taking her.

She relaxed slightly.

His cock was enormous and she didn't think there was any way it would fit. But after all the pleasure he had given her, she just couldn't say no. She wanted this; she wanted her Ethan. And even though he seemed to have disappeared behind the dragon, Beth knew he was still there. She wasn't sure how she knew, though she suspected their bond was the culprit.

Still, he waited for her permission.

Beth nodded.

The dragon pushed forward and it was the strangest sensation Beth ever felt. She could feel his massive cock slowly spreading her nether lips. It felt like a massive intruder was invading her body. She couldn't decide if she loved the sensation or if she hated it; it was too new.

The dragon kept up gentle pressure and she felt him slide deeper inside of her. Her pussy was doing its best imitation of a waterfall. He had just barely fit the head inside when she felt him hit a barrier. Her barrier. If he went any further, she wouldn't be a virgin anymore.

The dragon's gaze intensified and she knew that no matter what she said or did; no matter how hard she pleaded, he was going to take her virginity. There was nothing she could do -- nothing she wanted to do -- to stop him. She belonged to him thoroughly. He was going to take her whether she wanted him to or not.

She wanted him to.

Beth bit her lips, took a deep breath, and then nodded. The dragon pushed forward firmly and Beth felt a sharp pinch.

"Keep going." She said, strangling a cry of pain.

The dragon obliged her. Deeper and deeper he sank. Beth felt like a tree was being forced inside her by a slow, inexorable force. The sensation was still very strange and almost uncomfortable, but it was starting to feel good. Not great, but good.

Still the dragon pushed deeper.

"He has to be all the way in by now." Beth thought. Truthfully, she didn't think there was enough room inside of her for his cock. If it went all the way in, it seemed like it would reach her rib cage. Finally, Beth felt his balls touch her pussy at the same time his head reached the top of her vagina.

The dragon blinked and released Beth from her spell. She looked down and could see a slight bulge in her stomach where his cock was. The bulge of his cock reached past her belly button, yet there was no discomfort. It was like her pussy had lengthened to take him fully.

"Magic." Beth breathed.

The dragon nodded, and then started sliding his cock out. Instantly, Beth felt a massive void inside of her. She hadn't realized it until it was gone, but the dragon had filled her up so completely it was incredible. She whimpered as he left, but before he was all the way out, he started pushing back inside of her.

Beth nearly came on the spot.

The first time the sensation had been so strange. This time, it felt like Illuminar Himself had come down and blessed her nether regions. She was on the brink of orgasm the entire time he returned to fully sheathing inside of her. When the tip of his cock again touched the end of her pussy, she could feel her orgasm start to come...

But the dragon stopped her.

The dragon locked eyes with her and Beth felt her control slip away again. The building wave of pleasure seemed to freeze just before the crescendo. Somehow, he was in her mind and preventing her from having an orgasm. The dragon drew himself out, and then thrust deep inside her again. Again, Beth had more than enough stimulation to cum, she just couldn't.

He was somehow preventing her.

The dragon kept up this steady rhythm for several minutes. Beth rode each wave to the top, but couldn't crest the peak. It would've been the most frustrating, maddening, and infuriating thing she had ever experienced... if it wasn't also the most pleasure she had ever felt in her life.

She felt like her body was a pressure cooker. The dragon had continually teased her to the edge of orgasm for what felt like centuries; possibly millennia. She was almost afraid of what it would feel like when she finally did cum. She wasn't sure she could handle it.

"Please let me come?" Beth finally pleaded through her moans.

The dragon got a wicked smile on his face and shook his head. For some reason -- Beth didn't know why -- she just accepted his refusal. She belonged to him, to her master. He would let her finish when he wanted to, and she simply had to accept his mastery over her.

In the back of her mind, she knew Ethan wouldn't have denied her like this. He wouldn't have dominated her so completely that she felt like she lived to serve his every whim. The dragon made her feel so desired, but also so submissive. Somehow, giving up control completely to this primal force of nature was the biggest turn-on she had ever felt.

That's why she was glad it was the dragon -- not Ethan -- in charge.

She wasn't aware of making the decision, but she had clearly decided to submit her entire being and life to this dragon. For some reason, she was okay with that.

"Good girl. Now, cum for me" the dragon said, and then started thrusting much faster. His thrusts were deep, long, and penetrated her to her core.

Beth finally crested that wave. Her orgasm broke over her body like a dam releasing the floodwaters to obliterate everything in their path.

There were no words.

It felt like her entire being -- mind, body, and spirit -- had been dipped in molten pleasure. Beth felt her mind disconnect from her body. She could still feel it, she could feel everything, but she wasn't in control. Her body twitched and spasmed randomly on the bed. She could feel her entire body trembling with the force of her orgasm. Her back arched and she opened her mouth in a wordless, soundless scream.

Words weren't enough.

Sound wasn't' enough.

Nothing was enough.

As she reached the peak of her orgasm, she felt something hot inside her. Not hot like his cock though. This was different. It was truly hot. Many times it sprayed all over the inside of her pussy. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew he had cum inside of her, and that thought turned her on even more.

Her pussy walls rhythmically contracted, like they were trying to swallow the dragon's cum. She could feel most of it being pulled deeper inside of her. They continued the swallowing motion as her body eagerly -- almost greedily -- sucked his potent seed into the fertile fields of her nubile womb.

It felt like her orgasm went on forever. He continued thrusting into her, releasing more cum than she thought possible... And she knew it was collecting inside her womb. She contemplated what the results of that could be, and how it would feel to carry his brood. That thought prolonged her orgasm even more.

Eventually, she slowly came down from her explosive high. She found her limbs were a puddle of exhaustion. She supposed she could move them; she just didn't have the energy. She didn't have the energy to do anything. Even keeping her eyes open felt like a lot of work, so she closed them.

Her last thought before sleep took her was that she wanted to do this again.

Soon.

* * *

Anthiel knocked on the door of Alana's apartment. It was a few hours after sundown, but she hoped she would still be awake. Nobody answered so she knocked again.

And again.

And again.

Finally, Alana replied. "Go away."

"It's Anthiel."

"Go away." She repeated, though less firmly.

Anthiel thought for a moment, then reached into her satchel and pulled out a small flute. It took her a moment to remember what Alana had said was her favorite song. Her mother would sing an old elven lullaby to her when she wasn't feeling well, and Anthiel thought that was a perfect fit. She started playing, and it took only a minute for the wood elf to open the doors.

She looked decidedly the worse for wear.

Her rich chocolate-brown hair was a tangled mess, her green dress was rumpled, and her eyes betrayed signs of crying.

"Oh, dear girl." She said while folding the wood elf into a motherly hug. Alana didn't say anything for a minute, so she just held her close.

"I heard about Lord Delmar, it's all over the town and..." she took a shaky breath. "He's going to leave town, isn't he?"

"Yes." She held the wood elf close and gave her an extra squeeze before breaking the hug.

"Are you sure?" the heartbroken wood elf asked.

"Lord Borden told me himself since I'm the pilot of his airship." Anthiel explained. "That's why I came, I wanted to say goodbye."

"You've been a great friend to me Anthiel." Alana said and gave her another hug. "I'll never forget you."

"And you as well." Anthiel replied. "I'll try to send a letter when I can, but I won't make any promises. I've never captained a ship being chased by Lord Delmar before."

"Stay safe then." Alana replied. "And please take care of Ethan and Beth."

"You still care for them? After all they've done to you?"

"They didn't do anything, not on purpose."

"Perhaps, but this was their wedding day; aren't you a little upset at them?"

"Maybe?" Alana shrugged. "What's wrong with me? I feel more hurt over Ethan leaving the city without me than him marrying another woman."

Anthiel just looked at her.

"I know, I know; it doesn't make any sense to me either." She leaned up against the door and sighed. "I mean tonight was their wedding night and through our bond I felt--" she stopped abruptly and her face went red.

"Ah, you felt their wedding night, or at least from him." The high elf nodded. "You don't look like you enjoyed feeling that."

"They're married, why shouldn't they?" The wood elf shrugged again. "I'm not saying I'm happy about it. But to be honest -- and I know this sounds strange -- but Ethan leaving the city without me hurts more."

"I actually do have an idea what you mean." Anthiel nodded.

"Please be nice to him." The brunette asked. "I know you feel like he was unfair to me, but I promise he wasn't."

Anthiel regarded the besotted wood elf for a moment. The wood elf was truly doing her best to keep them safe and make them happy, even though the emotional cost to her must be incredible. Anyone capable of making a woman like Alana fall that deeply in love with him couldn't be all bad.

Could he?

"Okay." Anthiel agreed to her request. "He doesn't deserve you, but I'll give him a fair shot."

"Thank you." Alana replied, looking over at the house where Ethan and Beth were staying. Anthiel followed her gaze. There was a light on in a third-floor bedroom window. Through the window, they could see the flickering light from a fireplace and part of a large bookcase on a pink wall, but little else. Anthiel knew it was Beth's room, having been in there a few times to satisfy the insatiable girl's appetite for information, in her case about airships

"What is that?" Alana leaned forward and squinted at the building.

"What's what?" Anthiel asked trying to see, but her high-elven night vision wasn't nearly as good as Alana's wood elf eyes.

"It looks like there's..." Alana trailed off. "Do you have a spyglass on you?"

Anthiel shook her head. "All my equipment is on the airship. Why?"

"Because I think I see something moving on the wall." Alana stared for almost a full minute before Anthiel saw it too. A dark shadow pulled itself up onto the window ledge into Ethan and Beth's room, silhouetting itself against the wall. Anthiel just caught a glimpse of flame-red hair before the silhouette dropped into Ethan and Beth's room.

"What was that?" Anthiel asked.

Alana inhaled sharply. "Is that Beth's room?"

"Yes, why-"

Alana swore, darted into the room, to return only a second later with her bow and a quiver full of arrow. She nocked an arrow, aimed it for a moment, and let fly. Anthiel heard the distant sound of glass breaking as the arrow shattered one of the windowpanes in Beth's room.

"Come on, we have to help them." Alana said. "I only hope that was enough warning."

Anthiel was going to ask more, but the wood elf had already taken off toward the building. With a sigh, Anthiel began running after her.

It was going to be a long night.

* * *

Ethan drifted back to consciousness. He felt mostly content, though for some reason a bit of anguish and worry was leaking over his bond with Alana. He tried not to pay attention, but sometimes it was hard to miss.

He was lying in bed under the covers with a mane of long, golden blond hair in the bed next to him. A sniff of the air confirmed that it was Beth's scent. He looked around the room trying to remember the last thing that had happened. Beth's dress was in a puddle on the floor and he vaguely remembered her taking it off. But after that it was very fuzzy; he remembered some of it, just not clearly.

His balls felt wonderfully empty, or at least... three of them did?

Ethan pulled back the covers to discover that since that morning he had grown a fourth testicle. The new one felt amazing and wonderfully empty just like his original two. Somehow, he knew that this new one was reserved for Beth, and Beth alone.

However, the one that grew after bonding with Alana remained full and slightly uncomfortable.

A quick glance under the covers revealed a white line of dried cum trickling down Beth's thigh from her slit. Somewhere deep inside, he felt a primal satisfaction at claiming his mate and injecting his seed into her fertile womb.

Wait, claiming his mate?

He frowned; where did that come from? He looked around the room until his eyes landed on the cube of gold.

It called to him.

It was too far away.

The dragon slid out of bed and almost ran to the gold cube. He touched it, and stroked it. He couldn't feel anyone else's touch on it, so he relaxed. He needed a safe place for it. Somewhere no one could steal it from him. They'd already deprived him of the gold in the vault; he would NOT lose this too.

Ethan shook his head.

The gold in the vault wasn't his, but then he opened his eyes and saw the gold cube again...

The dragon wanted the gold in the vault. In almost every dream for the last fortnight, he had guarded that gold from all comers. He wanted to force that wood elf vixen to--

"What the hell?" he wondered aloud.

The last thing he wanted to do was force Alana to do anything. The dragon on the other hand...