A Cuck's Wife

Story Info
A cuck cleans up his wife’s creampies.
4k words
3.9
45k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was divorced, having recently moved back to my hometown after getting a very appealing employment offer. I had been away for almost ten years. Early Sunday morning I was shopping at the local supermarket when I saw Brenda. She had been married to my ex-wife's brother. She had been divorced from him for six or seven years. I heard that she had married a disabled veteran a few years ago.

Brenda had always been friendly with me back in the day. We had spent many evenings grilling, sitting in the backyard drinking around the fire pit with our exes. She was of medium height with shoulder length blonde hair. She also had big boobs, usually wearing tops that displayed her cleavage. Brenda had always been conscious of her weight, but I always felt that she looked better carrying a little extra weight.

Today was no different. She was wearing jeans that she filled out well and a v neck tee shirt top. I first saw her in the refrigerated section, I could see her nipples had popped out a little. She smiled when she saw me and we chatted for a while.

I asked her if some of the old crowd were still around. She mentioned that Shirley, Karen and Susie were still living in the old neighborhood. We had all grown up together, living within a few blocks of each other. I had known all of them since grade school. We tended to go to the same parties, drinking and smoking.

She said "They are all married, only Karen is with her original husband."

I smiled saying "Yeah, my marriage didn't work out too well either. But I hear that you are happily married now."

"Yes, it seems we were meant for each other."

"No more marriages for me. It is much better to play with someone who is only interested in that, nothing serious. You probably don't know this but then I used to fool around with Karen's mom before things got serious with my ex."

Brenda gasped, putting a hand to her mouth before saying, "You rogue, you! It's always the shy quiet ones who surprise you the most."

"I remember once we were at a party in somebody's kitchen. I was a little drunk and tried to kiss you. I don't remember what you said, but I very much remember that you were very kind to me. Back then, a year and a half was a big difference. Not even a drop in the bucket now. I used to wonder how things would have turned out if we were the same age."

With a smile she said that I should come visit.

I said, "That's a dangerous invitation."

"Why so?" she replied.

"I know that both of our exes never much understood or appreciated the attention that we paid each other. I always thought that you were a beautiful and very sexy woman. I think that they always thought or suspected that we had something going on behind their backs. But I never stepped out on my wife until the end when it was so bitter that the marriage was over in all but name."

"I heard that you have become a little adventurous and that your husband is a tolerant man. Are you sure that you both would be comfortable with me coming over? You know that I have always wanted to do more than just kiss you."

Brenda looked at me seriously before saying, "Don't get me wrong. I love my husband and he loves me. We meet each other's needs and nothing and no one will ever change that. Unlike the ass that I first married. We are meant for each other. I sometimes might have an occasional indulgence, but that is not going to change our relationship. He is OK with that, even encouraging me sometimes."

I said that he was a lucky man, holding up her hand to give it a little kiss.

Brenda blushed even more, but I thought that I saw anticipation in her bright blue eyes.

Her voice sounded a little shaky as she replied "Yes, I think that I would like you visit us. You just may turn out to be my very favorite indulgence."

I took her hand again, giving it another little kiss before getting her address, email and cell number before heading to the checkout.

A couple of hours later I was about to knock on her door when she opened it saying, "I was just thinking that you might have changed your mind."

She led me into the house and nodded towards her husband. He sat there in an easy chair with a cane by his side. He started to rise, but I waved him back to the chair walking up to him, introducing myself and shaking his hand.

I sat with Brenda on a couch facing him and we chatted about the things we used to do together with her giving me updates on some of the other people we used to hang around with.

I said, "I am sorry that I never had the chance to vacation with you and my former Brother-in Law. You always stayed at hotels with outdoor pools and I have seen lots of pictures of you in a bikini. You always thought that you were not slim enough, but I always thought that you looked much better with a nicely rounded shape and full ass."

Brenda smiled saying, "I would have loved for you to see me in a bikini."

I looked over at her husband and said "Well what do you think? Would you like me to see Brenda in a bikini now?"

He looked down at his feet and said, "If that's what she wants, it's fine with me."

I looked at Brenda saying, "Are you sure?" She looked at me and then her husband.

He nodded with her saying, "I have always liked the way that you looked at me," she playfully added with a chuckle.

Her husband looked uncomfortable as I stood up with Brenda's hand in mine as I led her in front of him.

I said to him, "Why don't you make yourself useful. Take off your wife's top and jeans. A bra and panties are the same thing as a bikini. Just a top and bottom."

I watched him sitting unmoving before Brenda said something that I didn't catch. He smiled as he slowly got up, lifting her top over her head. He was a little shaky on his feet. I understood that he had some kind of neurological condition that effected his legs and feet. She shook her head, running her hands through her hair. The back bra strap was light blue. He unbuttoned her jeans before lowering her zipper. He sat back down, pulling her jeans down over her hips and ass. As he lowered the jeans, I could see that she was wearing full cut matching panties.

He held her jeans as she stepped out of them. Her ass was very full. I stepped up behind Brenda, my former Sister-in-Law, running a finger down her back, giving the bra strap just a little, playful snap as she stood in her lingerie with her husband watching.

She turned around smiling and striking different poses, saying, "Well, what do you think?"

"A vision of loveliness, my lady," I replied.

Her husband was looking at his feet, having folded the shirt and pants, carefully putting them on the arm of the chair.

Brenda looked very happy posing for me in her lingerie. Her blonde hair falling over her shoulders. The blue lacy bra was low cut and I thought that she must wear at least a size 40 or 42 bra. I was happy to see that she had a puffy mound.

"You don't shave your pussy, do you?" I asked.

She replied, "Just trim it a little, otherwise it's a jungle down there."

She started to sit down next to me but I took her hand, guiding her to sit on my lap.

"You don't mind sitting on my lap in your lingerie, do you?" I asked.

She laughed nervously saying, "Not at all."

As she settled on my lap, I positioned her so that my hardening cock was nestled between her ass cheeks. I started running my hands through her hair before leaning her forward tracing my fingers up and down her back.

As I massaged her shoulders I said, "Do you remember that night that we were sitting by the fire and you said that you had a wet dream about me? Your ex was so mad about that. His sister was less than thrilled as well."

She laughed loudly saying, "Yes, I do. He was mad as hell for a while."

I laughed too saying, "Yes, I remember him saying 'What's this about, I am the stud here.'" Well, he had a few inches and 40 pounds on me, but I have always been tall and lean. He may have thought that he knew me, but he never did."

I leaned Brenda back, nibbling on her ear and whispering, "You don't need to say anything right now, but I do want you to try to remember what that wet dream was about."

I looked over at her husband saying, "I have always liked playing with a woman's pussy more than her boobies, but with your wife, I cannot resist. You don't mind me playing with your wife's breasts, do you?"

Still looking down at his shoes, he mumbled something.

"Speak up, yes or no whether you want to see me playing with your wife's boobies."

He said, "Go ahead, she likes that."

I ran my hands over her lacy bra before saying, "I can't resist wanting to play with your bare breasts. Do you mind taking off your bra?"

I started nibbling on her ear again as she started to reach back before I said, "You over there, are you playing with your cock?" I saw that he had been stroking between his legs. "Make yourself useful again. Come over here and take off your wife's bra."

He got up shuffling over with his cane as Brenda leaned over towards him. He unhooked the bra letting it fall on the arm of the couch.

I was rubbing Brenda's nipples between my fingers when I said "Why don't you just take off your pants. Let us see what you have. I heard that you were small."

He leaned on one of the arms of the couch, supporting himself as he slowly started taking off his pants, standing there with a lump in his underwear.

"Might as well just go ahead and take everything off," I said as he slowly took off his shirt. He hesitated about taking his underwear off.

Brenda excitedly said, "Go ahead, show him what you got!"

She chuckled as he let the underwear fall to the floor. I had heard that he was small. But all that he had was a little nubbin that could not have been more than two- and one-half inches.

I said, "Wow, you can hardly call that thing a cock. Is that as big as it gets?"

As I was squeezing and needling her breasts, Brenda laughed saying, "I call it his baby dick. Yes, that's as big as it gets. But he uses it well." She was grinding her ass on my hard cock as he stood there with his baby dick twitching. I boosted Brenda off of my lap, towards her husband.

"Why don't you take yourself useful one more time and take off Brenda's panties before she shows me your bedroom."

He reached out pulling her panties down over her hips. She had a nicely trimmed full bush of dark blonde hair on her pussy. When they were around her ankles, she stepped out of them, kicking them away.

Baby Dick was looking sheepish standing there watching as Brenda reached out, leaning tightly against me, pressing her big boobs against my chest, kissing me deeply before saying, "Let me show you the bedroom, I want you right now. God! How I want you."

I nodded towards him asking, "Do you want him to watch?"

"Yes, I definitely want him to watch you fuck me good."

She led me to the bedroom, opening the door to reveal a nicely furnished room with a king size bed. The bed had been made and everything was tidy.

He followed, standing naked right next to her with his baby dick poking out as I chuckled saying, "Well, at least you should be comfortable watching. Let me bring in a chair." I got a kitchen chair, placing it in a corner. Brenda started kissing and undressing me.

"Sit in the corner, no playing with that baby dick unless someone tells you to," I said.

He watched from the corner as she pushed me back on the bed, falling on top of me, still kissing me, while trying to get my cock into her pussy.

I slapped her ass saying, "Not so fast, climb up and let me taste you." She grinned as she lifted herself up. I watched her big boobs swaying as she moved higher, bringing her wet pussy closer and closer to my face. I could see her labia poking through her hairy bush. The scent of her wet pussy grew stronger and stronger as she lowered herself onto my mouth.

My tongue slid right into her hot, wet pussy. I have always loved the taste of a woman and held onto her hips pressing her against me. She started rocking her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy on my face. When I started licking and sucking her clit, she let out a little gasp.

"Oh god yes! I'm going to cum."

I bit down on her clit, holding her tightly against me as she shuddered, flooding my face with her juices.

She moved back down over my body before looking down at me sweetly with a little sweat on her forehead asking, "I hope that I didn't hurt you?"

"Not at all you naughty girl, I bet that you are a cowgirl too. Ready to take a ride?" I asked. Brenda leaned forward, kissing me before twisting around, stroking my big cock.

She waved it to Baby Dick saying "This is what you don't have. Sometimes I just need a big one."

I saw him looking at us intently. He smiled a little as she positioned herself above me before sliding my cock into her hot, wet pussy. When I was fully inside her, I held her hips and ass tight against me. I leaned up, sucking a nipple in my mouth as I thrusted up against her.

She was moaning softly as I let go of her hips, taking a big boob in each hand as she started bouncing up and down on my hard cock. Faster and faster, she rode my cock until she collapsed on top of me.

I could feel myself inside of her as she kissed my face saying "I want you to cum for me. I want your cum."

Brenda leaned back and started bouncing faster and faster on my cock moaning "Cum for me. Cum with me."

I held onto her hips and ass, meeting her bounces with thrusts up into her wet pussy.

I finally held onto her hips, thrusting deep inside her as I felt my cock flooding her pussy with my cum.

"I love you inside me. God that was good, so good," she said as she rolled off beside me with her forehead glistening with sweat.

I looked over at Baby Dick, seeing his tiny dick twitching, pre-cum dripping onto his thighs before saying, "Brenda's pussy is a little messy now. Why don't you just come over here to clean it up?"

He looked at her with Brenda laughingly saying, "Yes, get over here and clean up my pussy."

I watched as she spread her legs, with him kneeling down between them. She started kissing me again as I heard him lapping up my cum.

When she pushed his head away, I could see his face covered with her juices and my cum. She pointed to the chair. He hobbled back over, sitting with his baby dick still twitching and dripping. He was smiling as Brenda leaned forward, starting to lick and suck my hardening cock.

"I want you again. I want you to fill my pussy, fuck me hard," she said with a husky voice.

I got up from the bed, motioning Brenda over to the side of the bed. She got up on her hands and knees with her big ass and pussy facing me. I glanced over, seeing Baby Dick watching intently as I stroked my hard cock before slipping it into her steaming hot pussy.

I started with slow deep strokes, sometimes pulling all the way out of her tight pussy, before thrusting back in. She was moaning loudly when she said, "Stop teasing, fuck me hard! I want more of your cum."

I picked up the pace, alternating between holding her hips and slapping her ass. Soon I could feel that I was going to cum and pressed hard against her ass, holding her tightly as I came deeply into her pussy.

Brenda let out a long sigh saying, "Damn that was good," before rolling over and scooting her ass to the edge of the bed. As I rolled over beside her, I could see my cum just starting to drip from her pussy. I was surprised that Baby Dick was already on his knees by the side of the bed.

Unbidden, he started to lap up my cum from her pussy again. I thought about going another round, but decided that this was enough for today.

When he moved his head away from her pussy, I said, "Well now it's your turn. Let me see you fuck her." He looked at Brenda until she nodded. She got back on her hands and knees, leaning over kissing me.

I moved over on the bed as she took his hand, guiding him on to the bed. He was on his back when she started kissing him guiding herself onto his baby dick. They were both moaning as she grinded her pussy on his cock. As is by clockwork they both sighed after a few minutes. When Brenda rolled off of him. I was surprised by how much cum was leaking from her pussy before he crawled down, his head bobbing over her pussy.

"Go ahead, clean up after yourself," she laughingly added.

As I started to get dressed, Brenda looked at me with panic in her eyes saying, "You're not leaving, are you?"

I leaned over kissing her softly before saying, "You were wonderful, you both were. I hope that I can see you again very soon. This was enough for today. There are two things that I want you to do for me."

With both of them looking at me I said, "Later tonight I want you both to write me what you thought about today. What you liked or maybe didn't care for too much. Don't just say that you liked everything."

"We can do that!" she replied enthusiastically.

"Secondly, I would like you to get Karen's mother's cell number, if you don't already have it and send it to me. One thing you probably don't know about her mom is that she likes girls as well as boys. Have you ever licked another woman's pussy?"

Brenda looked at me with a broad smile, her eyes were shining as she said, "No, but I certainly would for you."

I felt my cock stirring as I looked down at Brenda's lush body, with her trimmed bush. The slight rise of her stomach. The room was heavy with the scent of perspiration and sex.

"You haven't tasted my cum yet have you."

She smiled as I straddled her chest bringing my hardening cock up to her mouth. Brenda took it almost all the way in before she surprised me by flipping me over, kneeling between my legs. She began licking my shaft, before licking and sucking my balls. She tentatively started to lick my ass.

I arched my hips, saying "I love having my ass played with and licked." She began licking my ass, swirling her tongue all over. Brenda jumped up, going to a dresser, returning with a tube in her hand.

"Well, I am the girl for you! I love playing with a guy's ass. I even have a strap-on that I use on his ass. I love fucking him until he cums all over himself. Do you want me to get it and fuck him right now?"

I giggled, "No for today, we can make do without any strap-ons."

She laughed before picking up a pillow, propping it under my ass. I watched as she opened the tube of lube, spreading it over her fingers. She leaned forward licking my hard cock as I felt the coolness of the lube being spread around my ass. Her hair was messy now. God, I loved seeing her face bright with excitement as she started sucking me.

Suddenly, I felt a finger sliding into my ass. She grinned as I moaned before she applied more lube, sliding two fingers into my ass.

As she continued fucking my ass while sucking me, I said, "You know that you are a very naughty lady."

She laughed saying, "Yes, and you are a very naughty boy as well."

We both laughed before she started sucking my cock in earnest. The feel of her mouth and tongue on my cock with her fingers sliding in and out of my ass was wonderful. She began wriggling her fingers inside me.

All too soon, I felt unable to stop myself from cumming. Brenda sat up, opening her mouth to show me my cum, with a little bit dribbling down her chin as she slid her fingers out of my ass. I must have cum as much or maybe even more than the first time today.

Before she could swallow it, I said, "Why don't you share that with Baby Dick?"

She grinned, jumped up and walked over to him. She used a finger to wipe up the cum on her chin before leaning over, kissing him deeply.

After a minute, she turned around saying "He got most of it, but I saved some for me," licking my cum from her fingers. "I know that I want a lot more of your cum. You can come here anytime whether he is here or not."

12