A Better Way of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt heavy on my tongue and I loved feeling the weight of his meat there. I could feel his cock pulsating in my mouth, like I was taking his pulse in some erotic movie while he gently stroked my hair. Dan started to slowly and gently thrust into my mouth while he held my head, though I was grateful that he made no attempt to force any more of his cock into my mouth.

'That feels incredible Kathryn,' he gasped, 'oh suck me baby, suck my cock!'

It was a request I was happy to grant. I'd sucked a cock before obviously but I'd never really wanted or needed to suck one as much as I did at that moment. I started to go to town on him, bobbing my head back and forth along his length, encouraging him to fuck my mouth and sucking as hard as I could until I could feel his need start to become more urgent.

'I'm going to cum,' he suddenly cried out, 'your incredible mouth is going to make me cum!'

He didn't force himself into my mouth any further and he didn't withdraw, he was merely warning me of what was about to happen and allowing me to decide what to do. I was grateful he'd given me this courtesy as I'd never let a man cum in my mouth before but I desperately wanted this to be perfect for Dan, to show him how much I wanted him so I continued to suck him as far back into my throat as I could manage. His whole body tensed as he held my head and pushed forward at the moment of climax. A powerful jet of hot cum hit the back of my throat, closely followed by another and another. I think most of his first shot went straight down my throat anyway but the second and third provided more of his seed than I could easily cope with. I swallowed as best I could and to my surprise, the wicked thrill of having him cum in my mouth and swallowing his semen made me find my own first orgasm of the night. It came from nowhere and reverberated throughout my body so that I groaned loudly on his cock and the vibrations helped to give me even more of his offering.

As Dan's climax subsided, I continued to suck him as he slowly shrank in my mouth until I let him slip out and I wiped away the small amount of his cum from my chin that I hadn't been able to keep in my mouth. I had expected the taste to be horrible but as it turned out, it didn't taste of all that much. I suppose part of that was because much of it had gone straight down my throat but even so, I found the experience to be far from unpleasant. It had actually been strangely satisfying and exciting to have him cum in my mouth and I was delighted that he seemed to enjoy it so much.

Standing up, I took a drink from my glass of wine to clear my mouth of any remaining cum, assuming that Dan wouldn't be as keen to kiss me if his semen was still there. I have no idea if he would have kissed me anyway but as soon as I put my glass down, he gave me a very deep kiss as he unclipped my bra and fondled my exposed breasts. I pushed my chest towards his touch, eager for more contact.

'That was incredible Kathryn,' he said softly, 'you sucked my cock better than I ever thought possible and now it's your turn.'

With that, he gently but firmly guided me to the bed and lay me on my back. I held his head as he took an erect nipple into his mouth and started to suck, nibbling the nipple between his teeth. I've always loved a man sucking my tits and Dan was highly skilled in the attention he was giving my ample breasts. He moved from one breast to the other, making sure that I was evenly satisfied and when his mouth wasn't there, his hand was wonderful at massaging the sensitive flesh. Gradually he started to work his way down my body, kissing and licking his way over my stomach until I could feel his breath tantalisingly just above my pussy.

As he moved down my thighs he took my panties with him and I raised my hips slightly to make it easier for them to be removed. For the first time in decades, I was fully exposed to a man's gaze and I knew that this was what I wanted. I just hoped that when the time came, I would be able to take Dan's cock into my long neglected pussy because I certainly wanted to give myself to him. With my panties finally discarded, he started to kiss and lick his way up my inner thighs and the further he went, the more my legs opened for him like a flower, granting him unrestricted access to my core. Even before he reached the juncture at the top of my legs, I could feel the tingling of anticipation start to grow as I yearned for him to finally touch me in my most intimate place. Dan teased me by letting me feel his breath on the sensitive lips of my entrance but refraining from actually making contact.

'Oh Dan,' I sighed, 'please, touch me, I need to feel you.'

His tongue lightly ran along the length of my slit and it was like electricity running through my body. I tried to push up towards him but he clearly wanted me to be more submissive as he pushed me back into the bed by forcing my legs further apart with his hands. This time his tongue made a stronger contact and I could feel him starting to explore more deeply. It was such an incredible feeling that I lost the power of speech temporarily and could only whimper my approval as a small orgasm shuddered through my body.

As my climax subsided, Dan pulled my pussy open and firmly licked from the bottom of my opening all the way up to my swollen clitoris, where he flicked it with his tongue before taking it into his mouth and sucking it between his teeth. I cried out in pleasure and held his head in a desperate attempt to maintain and maximise the contact. I was positively gushing at this stage as Dan eagerly lapped up my slippery juices and eased a finger into my waiting hole. I immediately clamped onto his finger, such was my desperation to feel him inside me. As he explored my womanhood, I became desperate to have more of him inside me.

A second finger joined the first as he gradually started to open me up in readiness for his large cock. I was experiencing an odd mixture of feelings at this point as my body was desperate to have Dan inside me yet after so long without a man, I was extremely nervous of his size.

'Oh God, I need you so much Dan,' I moaned, 'you can't possibly know how much I need you inside me right now.'

Dan started to work his way back up my body and as I looked down between our bodies, I found myself in awe of his magnificent cock which was once more very hard. Compared to the feeble offering John had been giving me before he was too big and drunk to give me anything at all, Dan was enormous and I was suddenly stricken with fear.

'It's been so many years Dan, I don't know if I can take you, you're so big,' I whimpered.

'We can stop if you want Kathryn but it will be fine and I promise that we'll go slowly,' he reassured me. 'I'm sure you'll be able to take it all and you'll love it once I'm fully inside you.'

'I need you to fuck me so much Dan, just put it in slowly please,' I asked.

He took my hand and placed it on his cock. Once again, the thrill of touching such impressive equipment ran through me and he clearly wanted me to guide him into my pussy. I opened my legs wide and positioned the head of his cock at my entrance and started to rub it along the slit, gathering the juices that would help to ease his access. Positioning the tip just inside me, I half closed my eyes with the thrill of feeling a man start to open me up again. Dan moved a little further forward and I moaned as I felt myself start to stretch around him. Finally, after all these years, I had a man between my legs again and I was able to experience the incomparable sensation of a man pushing his hard cock into my desperate pussy.

I felt my body close around the head of his cock and he really did feel huge. I couldn't remember ever feeling so stretched by a man but what a wonderful feeling it is for a woman to feel herself being properly stretched and filled. He pushed again and the first inch of his long shaft slipped into my grateful body, triggering another small orgasm that would add further, much needed lubrication.

'That feels so good Dan,' I gasped. 'Give me more of your beautiful cock.'

He kissed me again, possibly to distract me a little, while he started to force more of his thick shaft into my soaked pussy. Inch after glorious inch worked its way inside me until I finally felt his heavy balls come to rest on my bum. He rested there for a while as I adjusted to the feeling of fullness that was consuming me. I felt completely stuffed with cock but gradually, the discomfort disappeared and he started to feel very good indeed. Dan must have sensed this change as he slowly withdrew before steadily pushing all the way back inside me. The pleasure reverberated through me as another orgasm arrived.

'Fuck me Dan, please,' I begged. 'Make an old woman feel young again and fuck me with your wonderful cock.'

'I just want you to enjoy it my love,' he whispered in my ear as he started to stroke in and out of me with long, steady thrusts.

I'd never needed a man so much in my life and all I knew was that I needed his cock inside me and fucking me. Every time he drove into me, waves of pleasure washed over me so that I was soon gritting my teeth as orgasm after orgasm consumed me. My longing for him and my orgasms allowed his fat cock to move smoothly in my pussy despite its impressive size and he was soon pistoning in and out of me at a whirlwind pace. Now that we were fucking more easily, he raised my legs over his shoulders and in that position he was able to go even deeper inside me but this time there was no discomfort, only pure pleasure as I could feel the head of his cock touching my cervix.

I clawed at Dan's body in my desperate need to maximise the contact and pushed up to meet his thrusts. It felt like I was in a state of perpetual orgasm and all I could do was beg for more in my delirious state.

'Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!' I grunted. 'I'm cumming on your beautiful cock.'

The powerful strokes of Dan's cock became faster and more intense and I could tell that he needed his release but was trying his best to hold on so that I could enjoy his body for longer.

'Cum for me Dan,' I pleaded, 'Let me know I've made you cum.'

'Can I cum inside you,' he gasped, clearly getting very close. I had no idea why he felt the need to ask as I clearly wasn't going to get pregnant at my age but I loved the fact that he did.

'Yessss,' I hissed through gritted teeth, 'cum in me now and give me all you've got. I want to feel you cumming inside me Dan.'

With just a few more thrusts he drove into me as deep as he could and I could feel his cock throbbing as he unloaded his seed into my depths. Knowing that this young man was shooting his potent young sperm into me, having needed my body so much, pushed me into a final massive orgasm and I was gasping for breath as he gradually came to a halt, still inside me. After a few moments of silence as we came down from our respective highs, Dan kissed me again and looked into my eyes.

'That was incredible Kathryn and I desperately want to see you again after tonight. I want to keep seeing you for a very long time.'

'I think I'd like that,' I said, smiling at him as he slowly shrank inside me.

As his cock slipped from my dripping pussy, we collapsed into each other's arms and I could feel his sperm leaking out of me. I felt more content and satisfied in that moment than I could ever remember feeling before and my whole life started to come into much clearer focus. Firstly, I knew that I wanted to see Dan again and see him regularly for both companionship and sex. I also knew that the next day I would be leaving John. I wasn't simply an old woman living a miserable life in a rotten marriage, I was still a desirable woman with plenty to live for and I was making a conscious choice to live a different life than the one I'd endured for the last twenty years. Dan was right, I needed time to find 'me' and live for me so that I could enjoy all the pleasures that life could offer me. That would certainly be with Dan but I was also open to the idea of enjoying other pleasures in life.

Just a couple of months later, my life looked very different. I threw John out the very next day and immediately contacted a lawyer to initiate divorce proceedings. John even had the cheek to ask why I was leaving but I refrained from telling him about Dan, even though it was very tempting. I threw out a lot of my old clothes and bought new items that I felt better reflected my new approach to life. I saw a lot of Dan during those two months, usually at either his place or mine, though we occasionally went out somewhere such as a restaurant or a weekend away somewhere. I was certainly enjoying plenty sex and now that Dan was fucking me regularly, my pussy was starting to take him far more easily so that he no longer had to enter me slowly. This also allowed us to try other positions that brought further pleasures. I orgasmed a lot the first time I was able to lower myself onto his pole and ride him and it was a very special pleasure when he bent me over and drove his cock into me from behind.

My life was so hectic during this period that it was at least a couple of weeks after I first had sex with Dan that I eventually managed to catch up with Sue when we met for coffee in town.

'You've been busy!' she admonished me as soon as I arrived.

'You've heard then,' I replied.

'Yes, Paul bumped into John the other day and he told him all about it. What on earth made you decide to finally leave him?' she asked.

'It had been coming for a while,' I said, unsure how to tell her about Dan. I knew that Dan had seen them but I'd asked him to avoid the issue until I could tell Sue myself but she knew something was up.

'I notice that Dan has suddenly become very evasive about you two,' she pressed.

'Well, if you must know, I've been seeing quite a bit of him,' I confessed.

'Just seeing him or more,' she grinned.

'Quite a lot more,' I smiled back at her.

'So are these two facts connected in any way?' she said, asking the obvious question.

'Only that I left John the morning after I first had sex with Dan but no, we have no plans at all to move in together or anything like that if that's what you're thinking. I want time for myself and not be part of a couple.'

'So you're free and single and enjoying a vastly improved sex life with a young stud,' she smirked.

'Yes, I am and it's fantastic,' I beamed.

'I don't blame you as Dan is a great guy and very good looking,' she said, looking very eager to know more.

Suddenly, I remembered what Sue had said just after I first met Dan. She said that she'd had the odd little fantasy about him and looking at her now, I suspected it was more than simply the odd idle fantasy.

'Are you jealous?' I asked.

'Why would I be jealous? I'm a happily married woman!' she replied looking flustered.

'Yet you told me when I first met Dan that you'd had fantasies about him and they were clearly sexual based on your reaction just now,' I commented.

'Oh, I forgot about telling you that,' she said, looking a little crestfallen. 'Don't get me wrong, I love Paul with all my heart and I'd never want to lose him but yes, I've often fantasised about having sex with Dan. Is his cock as wonderful as I've always imagined it to be?'

'It's incredible Sue,' I replied, suddenly feeling quite thrilled. 'He gets very hard and he's very big and it's just beautiful.'

Sue squirmed a little in her seat, clearly thinking about Dan's cock and the pleasure it could provide. I decided to tease her a bit more.

'I thought he would split me in two the first time he fucked me but he felt fantastic,' I gloated, 'but then I hadn't had a cock in so long that I think anything would have felt big,' I added, not wanting to make her feel too bad.

'Well Paul's big at close to 8 inches so how big is Dan?' she asked directly.

'About eight and a half and beautifully thick,' I replied.

'Mmmmm, you're making my mouth water,' she admitted. 'I wish he could fuck me; you're a very lucky woman.'

'We all have fantasies Sue, including me,' I confessed. 'Over the years I've known you, I've had loads of fantasies about having sex with Paul so you're also a lucky woman.'

'You'd like to have sex with Paul!' she gasped, shocked.

'He's a good looking guy and from what you've just said, he has a great cock too so why wouldn't I?'

'I suppose you're right; you just never think of other women wanting to have sex with the man you've become so used to in everyday life,' she mused. 'At least you'd have a chance,' she added despondently.

'What do you mean?' I asked, intrigued.

'Paul has always found you an attractive woman and has often said that he'd love to fuck you given half a chance,' she admitted.

I was stunned by the direction our conversation had taken but thought little more about it for weeks until one evening Dan reminded me that Sue's birthday was coming up. I'd forgotten all about it but I knew I wanted to get her something special as I had her to thank for giving me a sex life again. I sat in silence for a while, mulling over the germ of an idea that was coming to me.

'What do you think of Sue?' I eventually asked Dan.

'She's a lovely woman, why do you ask?

'I mean, do you find her attractive?' I pressed.

'Of course I do, she's got a great body any man would love to get his hands on,' he laughed.

'So would you like to have sex with her if you could and it was alright with me?'

'Yes, I've often thought about it but I don't think it's very likely.'

'I guess not,' I shrugged, 'but you never know.'

The situation seemed to have a remarkable symmetry that I couldn't get out of my mind. Sue had wanted to have sex with Dan for some time and unknown to her, Dan was also keen to have sex with her. The main obstacles seemed to be the fact that Sue was married and Dan was with me but then her husband wanted to have sex with me while I wanted to have sex with him so surely there must be a way of making everyone happy. I knew that Sue would never cheat on Paul so Paul had to be aware of what was going on and as he'd never struck me as a cuckold, it was reasonable to conclude that he wouldn't be immediately enthusiastic about someone else fucking his wife. Logically, this meant that he would have to be severely tempted by a quid pro quo arrangement where he would be offered the opportunity of fucking me at the same time. It seemed to me that I just had to engineer a situation where we all had something to gain at the same time. The first step had to be to get Dan on board with the idea.

'Did you know that Sue has often fantasised about having sex with you?' I asked.

'Really!' he said, surprised. 'I had no idea at all.'

'She told me a while ago and I was thinking about the possibility of giving you to her for her birthday,' I commented as casually as I could.

'I can't see Paul going for that and I can't see Sue doing anything behind his back,' Dan said sceptically. 'I don't think it would be right of us to even suggest such a thing as it would be putting their marriage on the line.'

'I agree completely,' I replied, 'but what if Paul was there too and had no objection?'

'I think you're living in cloud cuckoo land now Kathryn,' he chuckled, 'Paul would never go for that.'

'Perhaps,' I mused, 'but did you know that Paul also wants to have sex with me?'

'No, I didn't,' he replied, suddenly sounding intrigued.

'I was thinking that Paul would object a hell of a lot less to you fucking Sue if he could fuck me and by the same token, Sue would feel a lot less guilty about having sex with you if she knew that Paul was also getting to live out his fantasy.'

'So how do we go about this then?' Dan asked.

'Let's invite them over for dinner on Sue's birthday. I'll pretend to have already had a few drinks before they arrive so that will mean that anything I "let slip" or suggest can always be put down to my inebriated state if things don't work out as we hope.'