A Better Life for Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care about your age or Bubba's. All I care about is making you guys happy. You've been so nice to me; I want to make ya happy. Besides, I don't want ya thinkin you need to go back to that bitch Wanda as long as I am here." She said.

"But Lauren...?" Earl started.

Lauren cut him off, "Please Earl. I want to. I want to feel your big cock inside me. You'll like my tight pussy. I promise!" she said.

"It's not a question of liking you're...." Earl said.

Lauren reached out and grabbed his half hard hanging cock. It had begun to stiffen while sucking her beautiful pussy. She pulled him and he gave way and followed her lead. She lay back on the towels and pulled him above her. His monster cock pointed down at her flat white belly. It was not yet hard enough to fuck, so she slid down until her mouth was under it. Using both hands on his cock and balls and her tongue to lick the head, she tried to work him hard. Her jaw was way to tired still for her mouth to me much use but her tongue was recovered enough to help some. It took a minute or two but she got him rock hard again.

Lauren shifted back up and then guided his mammoth weapon to her small pink hole.

"Earl, just go slow please. You're so fuckin big and my tight little pussy has never had anyone near your size." She pleaded.

"This could hurt some until you get use to it." He said.

"I know. Just go slow. "If I can pass babies, I should be able to fit your baby maker." She joked.

Earl sank down a little bit and the big head tried to enter into Lauren's tight spread pussy. She was spread wide on the towel and Earl was on his knees and arms over her. He lower some more and Lauren flinched as the head started to enter and spread her pussy wide open. Earl lower a little more and Lauren groaned.

"Oh, fuck that's big!" She said.

"Ya ok?" Earl asked.

"God, I feel like you are jamming your fist in me." She said.

"You want me to stop?" Earl asked.

"No, just go slow." She retorted.

Earl eased down a little more. The fat head plowed open her lips and pushed lower. Lauren tensed beneath Earl as he slowly lowered himself into her. Lauren looked down her body and saw a column of black flesh trying to enter her small hole. Earl pressed a little more and the head sunk inside.

"Oh fuck!" Lauren said. "Oh, that hurts! It feels like you are splitting me in two." She moaned.

"I'm pulling it out." Earl demanded. "It is too big for you!"

"No...no, keep it in!" she screamed. "I can take it. I just hope ya don't leave me bloody and broken." She added.

Earl pressed lower. He was going as slow as humanly possible. He wanted to make sure she was ok before push more in. Eventually, he had the head and several inches wedged tight into Lauren's over stretched pussy.

"How ya doing?" he asked.

"Ok, I guess. My god you feel like a horse inside me." She exclaimed. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a fuckin gorilla or something. Go ahead try to get more in." she gasped.

Earl pushed down more and slowly sank another two inches into her. He didn't think she could take much more. He was practically half way in and usual hit bottom soon in most women. Wanda's stretched cunt could take about three quarters of his cock before he nailed her inner wall. She was a bigger woman than Lauren though. He slowly eased a bit more in. Another inch disappeared but then be felt it. He lightly bumped up against her cervix and Lauren gasped.

"I think I'm in. Ya alright?" Earl asked.

Through gritted teeth Lauren answered, "Yeah, I feel like I am giving birth but I am ok." She gasped.

"You're unbelievable tight." He gasped too. Your pussy is squeezing me like a vise."

"Yeah, I think if ya pulled up now I would come with ya." She tried to smile. Earl drew back slowly. He extracted a few inches and then pushed back all the way in again. He repeated this slowly for a minute or so. Eventually, they both felt her pussy loosen and begin to lube with her wetness. He picked up pace a little. Lauren gasped beneath him.

"Ya ok?" Earl asked.

"Yeah, it is actually beginning to feel good." She said.

Earl started pumping slowly into her. The big dick forced her cunt open with each stroke and pushed her butt into the deck. Lauren felt like she was being skewer by a giant battering ram.

"Oh god Earl! Ya got to have the biggest dick in the whole world." She exclaimed.

Earl laughed, "Not quite! Bubba's is bigger!"

"No fuckin way!" Lauren said.

"Well, he's not as thick but he's got me by an inch." He stated.

"You got to be kidding?" Lauren gasped.

"No, but ya can find out for yourself if ya like." He chuckled.

Lauren went silent as she thought about that and Bubba having an even bigger dick. Was it possible? She would have to find out. She owed him too and liked him as well. Earl was now pumping his monster cock into her and gaining a bit more speed. It was really starting to feel wonderful. Lauren had never felt this full and the cock seemed to make her clit hum each time Earl pushed into her.

"Oh Earl! It feels great! Fuck me good ya big stud. Pound that poor little pussy of mine." Lauren groaned.

"Hold on girlie! Big Earl's about to send you to the moon." He gasped too.

As Earl gained speed with long smooth strokes, Lauren felt a massively wonderful feeling radiating out from her pussy to the rest of her body. She could tell if he kept this up, she would cum soon and cum big.

"Oh fuck me Earl. Fuck that tight pink pussy!" Lauren groaned.

"Here it comes girl! Hold on!" Earl commanded.

Earl started pounding it into her at a fast pace. Lauren held his hips as the huge cock mashed and skewered her tight cunt. Pleasure took over and she could feel her orgasm approaching like a runaway train. Within a minute she was there. Her mind froze as orgasmic bliss washed over her like a tidal wave. Her guts felt like they were on fire.

"Oh mother of god!" she screamed so loud she thought the folks in Galveston might have heard her. "Oh yessss...oh yessss, do it Earl. Fuck meeee...fuck meeee goodddd!" she pleaded.

It took like a full minute but her orgasm past. Earl had slowed a bit but he was still hammering away at her poor pussy. Sweat was coating her body and dripping off his. She couldn't believe it, he hadn't cum yet. She wasn't sure how much more of this gigantic cock she could take but for right now it felt delicious.

"Oh god Earl! That was the best orgasm I ever had!" she exclaimed between gritted teeth. It was then she remembered they had no protection. "Earl, please don't cum inside me." Lauren begged.

"Ok." he gasped.

"Ya can cum in my mouth again if you want." She said.

"Ok." Earl wheezed.

"I like it in my mouth Earl. I want to taste you again please." She implored him.

"Ok...ok! He groaned.

"Oh fuck, its happening again...!" she exclaimed.

Lauren had rarely cum so soon back to back but there was no doubt another powerful one was on its way. It took only seconds to build. Earl was groaning too and she felt he must be close. That was her last sane thought as her orgasm peaked. Earl was slamming into her tight pussy rapidly.

"I'm cumming again. I'm coming againnnnn!" she groaned. "Oh fuck. Ya big dicked man, you're killing meeeee!" she moaned.

Lauren climaxed sinking her nails into Earl's side. She wasn't sure if it was her orgasm ripping through her or Earl's huge cock. She felt like screaming but the air seemed to get stuck in her lungs. She gasped with her mouth open like a dying fish. The climax shook her body in blissful waves.

"Oh god...oh my god." She finally got out. "You are killing me so good."

Earl could not speak. He was beyond words. This little white girl's tight pussy was milking his giant cock like a smooth velvet fist. He was seconds from shooting into her cunt. Somehow through his fog of bliss he remembered not to cum inside her. He whipped his dick out of her hole. He looked down as he went too moved to her mouth. The sight of her pussy nearly pushed him over the edge that second. It was gaped open like a tunnel entrance. If it wasn't so dark, he swore he could have seen inside to her cervix. He pushed himself up with his tired arms dripping sweat up her body. He barely made it in time. Fortunately, most of Lauren's orgasm had subsided and she met him part way and glued her mouth to the end of his huge cock. Spurt after giant spurt invaded her mouth like a faucet had been turned on. Lauren swallowed after the first two or three ejaculations to make room for more. Earl hung by his tired arms and spread eagle legs as the last of his seed drained into her waiting mouth. Lauren savored the treat and sucked on his head to draw out more. She would have liked to pop the head in her mouth but her jaws were to sore. Instead she stayed attached to the end like a letch. Small droplets seeped into her mouth as the big dick finally started shrinking. When it had shrunk enough she popped the head in and licked and sucked it clean. Earl hung with her a moment longer but he was beyond tired. Earl rolled off her to the towel he was on before panting like a marathoner.

When Lauren had recovered herself and was done savoring his cum, she turned to lie on her side and lean against him. She kissed his cheek and whispered to him.

"You are fuckin incredible!" she said. "That was the best fuckin I have ever had."

"You are great too." Earl gasped still out of breath.

"I'd say let's do it again but I think we both are done for. My poor little pussy may not be so little anymore." She smiled.

"I hope it is ok." Earl said. "Because my cock sure wants back in there."

"Anytime but right now." She joked.

They lay together resting. Finally, they both could move. They got up. Grabbed the towels and went to the cabin. They found Bubba passed out in his chair with four beers empty on the table. Fortunately, it looked like he had fallen asleep after the game and not heard them. They shared a passionate kiss before parting to their separate cabins. Lauren was asleep in ten minutes.

They all woke the next morning to find themselves still anchored in the little cove. Bubba was pissed. He wanted to go to church and they would need to hurry. To save time they all jumped into the cove again to wash away the evenings sweat. Lauren would have gone nude if it was only Earl but for Bubba she stayed clothed. They washed with soap as best they could with clothes on and dried off on the boat deck. Lauren made breakfast as the guys ran the boat back to the docks. If they hurried they could easily make church in time for the guest preacher. Lauren wanted to go and Bubba could not think about keeping someone from church so he agreed. After they were back at the docks, they ate breakfast. They all cleaned up and changed clothes. Lauren had one dress good enough for church and she ironed it to make it look nice.

They all left for church in the van in plenty of time. The church was in town just a quarter mile up from Mira's. They parked the van and walked to the church. Many eyes surveyed the trio as they entered the church. Lauren was the only white person. Being a redhead and pale white she stuck out like a sore thumb. She had worn her hair straight down and it blew off her shoulders in the light breeze. They took a seat in one of the back pews and busied themselves reading the program. The guest preacher was from Memphis. He was known all over the USA and Canada. Lauren was relieved when the service started so less attention was on her. She enjoyed the singing and Bubba and Earl had pretty fair voices. They had a good time and the guest preacher spoke of God's rights given to all men. It was a moving service and they all left deep in thought but excited from the robust service.

Lauren and the two brothers got a few looks at they exited the church. A few people said hi to Lauren. People she had met at Mira's. Lauren was relieved when they were finally back in the van headed back home.

The rest of Sunday was filled with simple chores and dinner preparation. Lauren made them a good Sunday feast and they all stuffed themselves. Earl pinched her butt once when Bubba was not around and she squealed. Lauren's pussy was definitely sore from the assault Earl had given it. But she was surprised it was not worse. Her hips actually hurt more than her cunt from the pounding she had taken and laying spread eagle on the deck so long. Her jaw was a little sore too but that was rapidly recovering.

The Astros had the day off so they watched a movie on TV and drank a few beers. Lauren finished the wine from the day before. She was feeling a nice buzz when it was time to go to bed. She kissed Earl good night, again when Bubba wasn't looking. In a way, she felt sorry for Bubba. He deserved some special attention like she gave Earl but she was not ready to undertake that. Especially, if Bubba was as big as Earl said.

On Monday morning, things returned to normal. Lauren made breakfast as the guys prepared the nets. She left them at 6: 30 for the walk to Mira's. It was a cloudy day and rain threaten. She hurried to not get caught in the rain. Mira's was busy and she got right to work. These days she split her time like Mira did between waitressing and food prep. She waited on three black guys she thought she remembered from the very first day. They had followed her into the Café. One pinched her ass as she took their order. She did not do anything but moved away slightly. They also made a few suggestive comments about liking the whites of eggs and licking the runny yolks. They asked her if she liked sausage. She told them sure to which they laughed loudly.

At 4:00 she said good bye to Mira and went to walk home. Many times Earl and Bubba picked her up but not today apparently. The rain was mostly stopped so she headed out. The mile walk took her past a few old buildings at the edge of town before the last quarter mile of open ground to the docks. One building was boarded up and deserted. It was as she rounded the corner of the deserted building that the three black men from the Café stepped out to greet her. Lauren was immediately on guard but tried to be nice. "Well...well, what have we here." The guy that was apparently the leader said.

"Why look said another, it is the little white tart from the Café." He said.

"She likes sausage George. Show her yours." The third one said to the leader.

"I bet she likes more than sausage boys." The leader said. "I think she likes cream too. Don't you missy? Don't you like cream too?" he asked.

"I need to be going." Lauren said. "Bubba and Earl are waiting on me."

"I bet they are sweet thing. I bet they are." said the leader. "Tell me? You like their cream don't ya?" he asked.

"Please let me go." Lauren said trying to walk around them. They moved once more to block her path.

"What's the matter girlie? Not being very friendly to us boys now are ya. How's about we go in this here abandon building and you show us what ya been doing with them Jefferson boys? Come on little lady what do you say?" the leader asked.

"I must be going." Lauren said and again tried to move past them. This time they grabbed her.

Lauren screamed and tried to fight her way free but she was no match for the three grown black men. One cuffed her mouth to silence her as the other two grabbed her legs and hoisted her into the air. They walked her to the back of the building as she struggled to get free. There was a car at the back of the building. It was an old Buick and the trunk was open. They tossed Lauren roughly into the trunk and shut it. Next thing she knew they were driving away with her bouncing around in the trunk on the bumpy road.

At 5:00, Earl said to Bubba, "Where's Lauren. She should be here by now."

"She was probably just a little late leaving Mira's." Bubba said. "She should be along shortly."

"I dunno Bubba! I'm worried." Earl stated.

"Relax. Let's finish repairing these nets and we'll go get her." He said.

"That could take another fifteen minutes." Earl said. "We can finish them when we get back." He barked.

Earl did not usually challenge Bubba this way and Bubba sense he was very serious.

"Ok...ok, we can finish the nets when we return." He agreed. They hurried to the van and drove to Mira's Café. She was behind the counter when they entered.

"Hi boys. Your Lauren is a good cook. You can't be here to eat are ya?" Mira said joking.

"Mira, where is Lauren?" Earl asked now even more nervous.

"She left at 4:00 like usual." Mira said now worried too.

"Oh fuck!" Bubba said and looked at Earl. Earl was staring hard at Mira like he couldn't believe her words.

Earl turned and charged out of the restaurant. He looked both ways but did not see Lauren or anything else unusual. They split up checking some of the shops. Mira helped too. Fifteen minutes later they were standing back in front of the Café, but no Lauren.

"Earl get in the van." Bubba said. "Let's go talk to John."

John was one of the Deputies on the Galveston Police force. They had been friends for most of their lives. They drove to the police station and found John behind the front desk. They explained the situation to him.

"Now boys. She is probably just shopping. Either of you have birthdays coming up?" he asked trying to lessen the seriousness of their mood.

"John, she would not do that and no...no birthdays!" Earl nearly shouted.

"Well, you can fill out a missing persons report but we usual wait 24 hours before doing that. Most people turn up eventually with a perfectly logical explanation where they were." He concluded.

"No damn report John! We need every squad car out looking for her now!" Earl demanded.

"Hold on now...hold on!" John said. "Give me a description of her and I will see what I can do."

They gave him the description and waited till they overheard him talking to other patrolmen out on the beat over the dispatch radio. They hurried to the van and drove back to Mira's. When they found Mira back in her restaurant she was as nervous as them. She had really come to like Lauren over the last several weeks and hoed nothing bad happened to her.

"Mira did you se anything today as Lauren left?" Earl asked.

"Well no... but come to think of it, I do remember this afternoon those three Carter boys giving Lauren some fresh talk. I thought they were just playing with her at the time but now, who knows." She said.

Earl borrowed her phone and called John to tell him what Mira just said. John told them ok, we will put out a search for them too.

"Well, we might as well go home and let the police do their work. We can be there if she shows too." Bubba said.

"We are not going home accept to check it again!" Earl said. "We are going looking for her right now!" he yelled.

"Ok...Ok, you're right. Let go." Bubba said.

They exited the Café and drove home. No Lauren. They hit the road again trying anywhere they thought someone might take her.

To be continued...