A BBW Cures Her Depression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scrambled to her feet, glanced around and then rushed into the kitchen. She removed a Coke and as she started to turn around he was there. "Climb up and stand on the ring around the bar stool." he said hoarsely.

The ring was at least a foot above the floor and when she was finally standing on it he picked up her left leg and moved it around to the opposite side of the stool then forced her down from her waist and slipped his fingers into her. She moaned as he worked and when she was completely wet he entered her.

It was her first time being taken from behind and yet just as her girlfriends had told her it actually penetrated deeper than she'd thought possible. His head was kissing her Cervix and caressing it in a magical way. Too, she heard and felt him slamming into her ass again and again with all the need and effort he could muster. She released one hand and then the other from the stool as she clamped them instead onto the edge of the counter and began driving back against him and increased the tempo as her need grew. It was unreal and more intense than she thought possible and even more intense than before on the sofa.

When it came to a close she wanted to cling to him and honor any request he made. She was already prepared and wanting a long-term relationship. She knew that anything happening so rapidly had a slim chance of lasting but she was willing to take that chance.

When he'd noticed the wetness running down inside her thighs he carried her into his shower and joined her. He took the initiative and bathed her in the shower before teasing her already sensitive clitoris with the pulsating shower head. He also pressed the head against her spreading entrance and she felt the heat of it entering as he finished cleansing her.

Now it was his turn when he dropped to his knees, positioned her above him and began returning her oral with complete experience and dedication. It was another first for her and nearly unbelievable as everything had been this day. His tongue soothed her and then continued until once again he'd forced her into that same impossible sequence of climaxing that again drained her and she lost strength to hold herself upright on rubber legs. He laughed and then she seemed to awake dry and on his bed with him above looking into her eyes. "Has it been what you'd hoped for?" he asked.

It had been the kind of exercise that she'd needed for months and the type of experience she'd dreamed of her entire life. He was a stranger and perfect in every way to her mind but still she didn't know his name. Now he'd focused her attention and asked the question.

She answered him only by shaking her head up and down as she smiled at him and then whispered the question asking for his name. He smiled sweetly and gave it to her and followed by asking her own. It was a simple two-way exchange but made her happy.

He asked a lot of questions now about her wants and need to stay with him, would she do as he asked and live the simple rules he'd request of her life.

She answered with a kiss to him and a shake of her head to agree.

Now he smiled again and began explaining their relationship together, the satisfying of each other's need and the world they'd create together. He asked her education and then explained he wanted her to continue and achieve all the goals she'd set for herself. They would share many things including personal things and a bed. He would ask her opinion but would decide matters after their discussion. They would keep their friends and develop others as needed. She would maintain her relationship with her mother and was free to answer and explain any questions her mother might raise. He would continue his work while making a place for her in his life and his apartment.

She could keep or leave her apartment and he would prefer her to choose whether to continue working or quit and attend school full-time. Many choices were hers to make.

He explained his thoughts on sex and their relationship with needs that included a warm welcome wake-up call each morning and they would trade off morning responsibilities while still in bed or while the other slept. He grinned at this and kissed her again.

To her it was as if they'd been together like this all their lives. He was strong and willing to make decisions that she'd always dreaded. Already she was feeling at home and with someone she could always enjoy.

She felt something firm against her leg and it was growing as she moved to help it. Sex had already been all that she could have asked for yet here he was ready again and it was causing her to respond positively.

12