1960s: A Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your girlfriend is okay with you barging into my home and raping me?" I asked, although along with my moans and gasps, that question took thirty plus seconds to articulate.

"Yeah, as long as I let her sit on your face when we're done with you," he said. "Now shut the fuck up, and take this dick we all know you want."

"Oh fuck," I moaned loudly, as he really slammed into me... my attempt not to enjoy this coercion fading away like it had done every other time in the past. Once a pussy was in my face, a strap-on in my pussy, or a big naked dick was anywhere near me, I became an insatiable slut for cock or pussy.

"Yeah, she's all revved up boys," he said, as the other two guys stroked their incredibly large cocks.

"Man, your cunt feels good," he said, as his great big dick continued to destroy my pussy, and in so doing, get my orgasm rising quickly... an orgasm I hadn't had in months.

I moaned wildly, even as tears continued streaming down my face, the humiliation of enjoying being raped... again... the day at the hospital flashing back into my head... somehow being resurrected inside my mind, as today's pleasure consumed me.

"You're so tight, even after poppin' out a kid," he said, as he continued his assault on my married pussy. "Oh yeah."

"Oh God," I moaned, my orgasm close... imminent... uncontrollable!

"Arrgghh," he grunted, as without any warning, he exploded his load in my pussy.

"Nooooooooo," I screamed in protest, as my unprotected womb was filled with a stranger's cum, and I felt even more humiliated, since feeling his big load exploding in my pussy triggered my own orgasm.

"Shit, she's coming from feeling my load deep in her cunt," he said, as he kept pumping his load deep inside me, and thus making my orgasm even more intense.

"Noooooo!" I repeated, mortified I was coming from being raped, and yet enjoying the orgasm that was ripping through my body with an intensity I hadn't felt since I was back home in the town where I'd grown up.

"Shit, she's even a bigger slut than I thought," the violator said, as he pulled out of me and I felt his cum oozing out of me.

"My turn," someone said.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked weakly, even as the orgasm continued its seemingly forever journey through me. "Money?"

"She still thinks this is about us doing her yard work. You're a hot piece of ass."

"Oooh... stop it... please... stop it," I begged weakly, the orgasm finally beginning to fade away, and my moral code beginning to return.

A few seconds later, I felt someone else getting onto the bed.

"Please, no more," I pleaded, even as I felt the tip of his cock touch down on my cum-filled pussy.

"If you thought Harold was big..." the man said, as his dick easily slid inside my soaking wet pussy.

"Noooooo," I moaned, as indeed he was fatter than Harold, and as his dick went deeper into me... I learned he was longer, too.

"Now open wide..." he said, and he chuckled, "...not that you have any choice."

"You're... ooooooh... even.... bigger," I moaned, as another wave of pleasure surged inside me.

"I'm next," the third guy said, even though the second one had just begun fucking me.

"No more," I protested, even as the second guy filled me completely.

"Don't pretend you're not loving this," the guy in my pussy said, as he fucked me slowly. "Your telltale pussy is tightening around my dick."

"So big," I mumbled, as pleasure again began taking control of me, and once again my moral code faded into oblivion.

Suddenly another large dick was standing in front of me, and the third guy said, as he shoved his cock into my mouth, "I'm tired of listening to her whine."

"That will shut her up," the guy fucking me said... and all of a sudden, I was being spit-roasted... taking cock in both ends.

"Let's really tag team her," the guy in my mouth said.

"Fuck yeah," my cunt guy said, and soon both dicks were pumping into my mouth and pussy simultaneously... and... fucking hell... I was really enjoying it! My inner slut took over, and I just lay there (not that I had any choice) and enjoyed the pleasure that was once again taking me over.

Yes, I knew it was wrong.

Yes, I felt guilty.

Yes, tears continued streaming from my eyes and down my cheeks.

And yes, my second orgasm today was rising quickly... as always, shame and rapture were at war with each other, with rapture... as usual... crushing its opponent.

"Oh yeah, she loves getting spit-roasted," the guy in my mouth said.

Even as tears rolled down my face, I moaned as he said those words, unable to conceal the pleasure that was controlling my body.

A minute later, both going as deep into me as they could, the guy in my mouth pulled out and ordered, "Open wide, slut."

I mindlessly obeyed, suddenly wanting that load... craving that load... just as his cum exploded out of his cock and into my mouth.

"That's a good girl. Swallow it all," he said, as he fed me his creamy cum.

I moaned, "Mmmmmmm," as I swallowed all of his delicious, salty seed.

"This bitch is a submissive little thing," the guy said, as he finished coming in my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm sure she needs more than just the three of us," the first guy... Harold... said, as the second guy kept fucking me hard... my second orgasm imminent.

"Nooooooo," I moaned, even though at the moment, I'd willingly suck any cock offered to me, and take any cock in my pussy.

"She's moaning no," the guy who'd just finished in my mouth chuckled. "Really convincing!"

"You've got a great body. Thanks for sharin' it with us," the guy pounding my pussy said, as I continued moaning... my only desire now was a second orgasm.

He stopped moving while he was deep inside me.

"Don't stop now," I pleaded, my orgasm close, and my only concern right now was a second orgasm, and having this dick slamming into me as hard as possible.

"I thought you said before that we should stop?" he asked, bucking his hips three times, each time balls deep inside me.

"Ooooooooh... please... just fuck me," I whined. "I'm so close!"

"Beg some more," he ordered, giving me three more deep, rough thrusts.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I screamed, his deep... but way too few... thrusts driving me wild. "Please fuck me! Give me that big dick!"

"You want to be our slut?" he asked... three more deep thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! I want to be your personal fuck toy!" I declared in utter desperation. At the moment, I would say anything to get this man to fuck me and make me come.

"Our housewife cum slut?" he asked... three more deep thrusts.

"Yes, your slutty, cock-taking, cum-swallowing, housewife whore," I declared, lifting my hips to take his cock even deeper.

"As you wish," he said with a huge roar of laughter, as he resumed fucking me.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, fuck me with your huge fucking cock," I demanded, as soon as his cock was slamming into my needy hole again.

"Such an insatiable slut," Harold chuckled.

"Oh yes, yes, I love big cock! Give it to me," I babbled, returning to being the cock-hungry, cum-craving whore I'd tried to leave behind in my past... but alas, as soon as this side of me was triggered, all I wanted was cock... cum... cock... cum... cum... cum...

"I'm about to come," he warned.

"No worries, go ahead and fill me up," I responded, knowing that feeling his cock pulsing and unloading in my pussy would trigger my orgasm number two.

"As you wish," he said again, and after another dozen deep thrusts, I felt his cum fill me up, and my second orgasm followed a few seconds later.

"Ohhhhhh, yes, fuck!" I screamed, and my body quaked while my second orgasm of this wild afternoon cascaded through me.

"Shit, she's milking my dick," he said, "I think that's called a snapping pussy," as my pussy tightened repeatedly around his cock throughout the duration of my orgasm.

"So good," I moaned, unable to move in my bound position, as my orgasm explored my entire body.

When he pulled out, again I felt cum leaking out of me... thankful that lots of it was exiting... since I definitely wasn't protected against getting pregnant... plus... the first time I ever took a man's cum in my pussy, I got knocked up.

I was completely spent... figuring the gangbang was done... three men, three loads... but was I wrong... so, so wrong.

First, guy one... Harold... I still had no idea what the other two guys' names were... slid back into me, and fucked me again.

I just laid there and took it... so completely spent... so defeated... but also so content.

He fucked me for a few minutes, until a third load of cum was deep inside of me, and some of it was gushing back out.

"No more," I said, so uncomfortable in this bound position. "Please untie me now."

"Yeah, we probably should untie her," one guy said, just as I heard some other men's voices.

"Nice!"

"Wow!"

"Man...."

"Mmmm."

I looked back and saw four more men... four men who'd been working down the road on another yard.

I was untied by my first three fuckers, while the four new men all got undressed. All of them were chiseled, great-looking men... and all of them had big, hard cocks.

One lay down on my bed, and he ordered, "Come and straddle me, slut."

The unwilling me had faded completely away by now, so I was just teasing when I said, "I'm not sure I can ride all that dick."

"Am I bigger than your husband?" he asked, as I crawled across the bed to him.

"Way bigger," I said, as I straddled his dick and lowered myself onto it. "Oh fuck," I moaned.

"See, I told you boys," Harold, who was still the main perpetrator, said, "if we looked past her sweet, innocent housewife façade, we'd find a nasty slut."

"She sure is," someone else said, as he got onto the bed and shoved his dick in my mouth.

So I rode one dick and sucked another one.

(Thankfully Kimmy, I was very flexible back then.)

"I want a piece of her ass," someone else said.

"Oh yeah, triple team me," I said, taking the dick out of my mouth for a moment, as I leaned forward to allow whomever easy access to my asshole.

"Such a wild slut," someone said.

"Just shove it in my ass, no lube necessary," I ordered, before I took the cock back in my mouth.

"Shit," someone said, just as I felt someone's cock slide inside my ass.

"Oooooooh, fuck," I moaned, as I sucked cock, and I felt two more cocks going deep inside both my pussy and my ass.

"Jesus Christ," someone said, as I was now being fucked air-tight... three cocks working in unison.

I was in heaven. A cock in my mouth... a load I was craving. A cock in my pussy... a load I was trying to milk... a cock in my asshole... a load I was hoping would go deep inside my bowels.

For a few minutes, I was only a three-hole fuck toy for three men.

Eventually, my third orgasm imminent, the three men all unloaded inside me, one right after another.

First, the man in my mouth gave me my second creamy cum treat, as he spewed a massive load down my throat.

"Drink it all, sweetheart," he grunted as he did so.

"She's got a real tight, sweet asshole," the guy in my rectum groaned, before warning a few deep hard thrusts in my asshole later, "Gonna cum now."

"Oh yeah," the third guy groaned, as he shot his load up my pussy a few seconds after the guy in my ass erupted.

And... for a third time... feeling cum filling my pussy was the trigger that made my orgasm erupt.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I screamed, as I shook and quaked as both guys in my lower end continued pumping their dicks in me... pushing their cum as deep as they could.

Not even a minute later, three new cocks replaced the cocks that had spent their loads in me, and a second triple teaming marathon was launched.

Then after three more loads filled me... one more each in my mouth, pussy and ass... I enjoyed a third round of triple teaming. By then I'd had so many cocks in my three holes, I had no idea how many men had fucked me... or how many men had fucked me twice... I just enjoyed the marathon fuck session, as orgasms four and five erupted though me.

Whoever was drilling my ass at the time said, "Boy, she is getting filled to the brim," just as I took a third... or maybe even a fourth load in my asshole.

"I know. Every end," the guy I was deep throating chuckled. "For her sake, I hope she's on some kind of birth control."

Just before I swallowed yet another big load of salty seed, he added, "But then, maybe a little playmate for her daughter would be nice."

I swallowed his load, and then reached my orgasm number six, when the guy in my pussy spewed his load in me.

A couple minutes later, with excessive cum leaking out of my pussy and ass, I was pulled off the bed and to the floor, where I was put on my knees and forced to suck the five cocks surrounding me.

For a good twenty minutes... I sucked cock. Cock after cock after cock. Going back and forth between all five huge dicks. Sucking one, stroking two others for a little while, before advancing to the next group.

Eventually, five loads were shot into my mouth, onto my tits, or onto my face.

I totally enjoyed the cum bath.

No longer even feigning the least bit of resistance, I opened wide to take two loads in my mouth within a few seconds of each other, as someone ordered with another laugh, "Open up. All this protein is very good for you. Give you lots of energy."

Protein, maybe... energy, not so much.

I was exhausted.

Drenched in cum.

No way would these men have any more loads for me.

I asked, knowing my husband would be home in a couple of hours or so, "Please... may I clean up now?"

Harold, the one who'd started it all, chuckled, "You're not quite finished."

"Really?" I asked, as most of the men who'd gangbanged me were either gone, or getting dressed.

"Come with me," he said.

"Okay," I said, my submissive nature still dictating all my decisions, "but my husband will be home in an hour or two."

"Then we'd better hurry," he said. "My boss and his buddies want to meet you."

"W-w-where are we going?" I stammered, as he led me to the front door.

"Just out front to the van," he said.

"In public?" I asked, my eyes going wide.

"We've made sure no one is around," he said, as he took my hand and led me outside, completely naked.

I was led to a van where three more men were inside....already naked... I just climbed in the back, dropped to my knees, and took an older man's dick in my mouth.

As someone slid his cock into my gaping asshole, and I sucked the boss's cock, he asked, "Does your husband know what a horny slut you are? Or how much you love sucking cock?"

"No, he doesn't," I answered, as I sucked his big fat cock.

"I gotta say this was the best day ever," one stud said.

"Please don't tell him," I worried.

"Better than the time we gangbanged the minister's virginal daughter, his wife and mother in that church?" the bald guy who'd fucked me second, and had the biggest cock of all, asked.

"That was epic! But this is a close second," Harold said.

Wanting to be the biggest slut, even though that sounded utterly wild, I said, "I want you all to fuck me in any hole you want. Your cocks are so big..."

The boss began to face fuck me, and in the next hour, I took another dozen loads into or onto me... and I had three more orgasms.

I was just getting out of the shower... having cleaned the abundance of cum off of me... when my husband arrived home.

He asked, "Were those men here at all today? Nothing seemed to get done."

"Oh they were busy working on some other project," I said, recalling all those cocks and all that cum working me over.

Anyway, from that day on, my libido was in overdrive, and although today's men never came back for a sequel, I could no longer be just a housewife.

With my cock craving satisfied for a while... I now craved pussy... and well... like I said, I couldn't just be a housewife... I needed a job.

I knew my husband Steve would hate the idea... but I couldn't just stay home all day... the 1960s were underway, women were beginning to fight for equality, and I wanted to take part in that fight.

Although even that wouldn't go as I was expecting... but what happened will have to wait until my next scrapbook entry.

...

I shook my head. Although I liked women more than men, the idea of being gangbanged and the center of a bukkake was pretty hot.

I also loved how a woman who could be a complete slut for cock and pussy was also deep down, a feminist.