15 Steps to Seduce a Step Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia pressed her lips against Fran's panties and could feel their soiled wetness.

"Ooooh, that's so good," Julia moaned loudly.

"Do you want your baby girl to eat your sloppy pussy, Mommy?" Julia asked suggestively, her breaths constantly exciting her clit.

"Oh, Julia," Fran whimpered... annoyed that her panties were still on and preventing the feeling of the teen's lips and breath directly against her needy, desperate pussy.

"Just say it, Mommy," Julia wheedled, "whatever it is." She grabbed her panties and tugged them down, Fran willingly lifting her ass to facilitate it.

"For instance, do you want this pretty blonde teen... me... to suck on Mommy's clit and get you off like you've never gotten off?" Julia offered, bending down and blowing directly onto the clit... knowing she could easily back up her outrageous claim by giving her a life-altering orgasm.

"Oh, Julia," Fran moaned weakly.

"Say something slut, tell me you want me to eat Mommy's cunt, or whatever else you desire," Julia demanded. "Make a specific request right... fucking... now!"

That broke through the woman's paralysis. "Yes, yes, Julia, please eat Mommy's sloppy cunt! I need it so fucking bad!" Fran pleaded, desperately needing to feel the teen's tongue on her desperate pussy, and by now she was unable to disobey a firm demand from this dominant teen.

"See? That wasn't so hard, was it?" Julia asked, and she buried her face, and began licking the wet pussy.

"Oh yes, just like that," Fran moaned, the girl's tongue doing wonders on her fevered twat.

"Don't You love a teen blonde eating your pussy?" Julia asked, as she swirled her tongue around inside this wet, wet pussy.

"Oh yes! It's so naughty, and you're so naughty," Fran moaned.

"You're a nasty slut to be allowing your daughter's best friend to eat your pussy in her own bedroom," Julia accused wickedly, as she flicked the MILF's clit, making her twitch uncontrollably.

"This feels so good," Fran said, ignoring the verbal assault. It should have embarrassed her, but it didn't.

"I know, Mommy, you love my innocent teen mouth sucking on your mature pussy," Julia said, really enjoying playing her 'younger versus older' card.

"Please don't stop, you nasty... teen... cunt-munching seductress," Fran demanded, her orgasm so close.

"Do you love having a pretty blonde teen eating your pussy?" Julia asked.

"Yes! I love my sexy little teen slut eating Mommy's pussy!" Fran moaned, really getting into this incestual roleplaying.

"Tell me more," Julia ordered, as she snacked on the pussy.

"I simply love my sexy teen slut," Fran continued. "I love this young, ripe, barely legal teenage girl devouring my pussy!"

"Then come for me Mommy, come all over your pretty teen girl's sweet, innocent face," Julia ordered, still attacking the cunt with aggressive hunger.

"Oh, God yes, yes please, PLEASE! Mommy's about to come!" Fran moaned wildly, as her body surrendered completely to the teen's tongue. "Don't stop! Don't stop! That's it! That's IT!"

"Then come, you nasty whore!" Julia demanded, as she slid two fingers inside the wanton woman's box.

"Oh yes, baby girl, oh yes, fuck, fuck, you mother fucker!" Fran screamed as her orgasm gushed out of her like a busted dam, while euphoria cascaded through her very core!

"Mmmmmmm." Julia said, getting softer as she lapped up all that sweet cum. "You're just a nasty Mommy-slut."

"Yes, and I'm your slut," Fran agreed weakly as her orgasm continued blasting through her.

Julia moved up and ordered, "Taste yourself all over my face," before she bent down and resumed kissing the MILF, and subjecting her face to being licked all over, while her best friend's stepmother was still coming.

Step 11: Make her your cunt licker (while your Mistress films it all)

Julia then looked up at Reese, who was still filming, and she smiled while she straddled her stepmom's face. "Lie on your back, and do nothing but stare into my tight teen pussy, Mommy."

"Oh my," the MILF said, staring up at the glistening... ripe... teen pussy that was just begging to be licked.

"Isn't this the prettiest and pinkest pussy you've ever seen?" Julia asked, waving Reese closer to give her and the camera a better view.

Reese came completely into the bedroom and stood next to her stepmother and her resourceful pet, her own pussy on fire, while she continued filming her stepmom, who was unable to see her with her friend's pussy hovering above her face.

"It is the prettiest pink pussy I've ever seen," Fran echoed like a sexual parrot.

"Do you like my blonde hair?"

"Yes."

"My perfect little titties?"

"Yes."

"My firm, tight ass and my puckered little asshole?"

"Yes, yes, and yes," Fran agreed willingly, as she leaned up and licked the wet, glistening peach.

But Julia pushed the Mom's head back down, "Did I give you permission to lick me yet?"

"N-n-no," Fran stammered, surprised by the rejection. Just one lick, and she already wanted more.

"Then tell me why I should let you lick my pussy, Mommy," Julia negotiated, gazing down at her pet.

"Because I want to make you feel as good as you've just made me feel!"

"And tell me how much you love being an eighteen-year-old's personal slut," Julia insisted, once again lowering her pussy to immediately above the MILF's pretty face.

"I love it so much, Julia," Fran admitted. "I'll do anything for you!"

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything," Fran conceded, recognizing that the term covered an awful lot of acreage, but all she wanted right now in the world was the privilege of eating this perfect peach.

"For starters, lick your tongue up and down my pussy," Julia offered, pulling Reese close enough to kiss her.

"Oh yes, and thank you," Fran gushed as she obeyed, lifting up her head and licking her tongue up and down between those pretty pussy lips.

"Very good, Mommy," Julia moaned, after breaking her brief kiss.

"You taste so good," Fran said, as she enjoyed the teen's taste.

"So you like the taste of this forbidden teen fruit?" Julia asked.

"Yes, I love it!" Fran moaned lustfully.

"Because once you've gotten get your first taste of this juicy forbidden drug, you'll never be able to get enough of it," Julia warned her belatedly.

"I don't care, I already have to have it," Fran said, in a hungry daze.

"Once I come on your face, I'll officially own you," Julia continued, wanting to discover what else this MILF would agree to doing.

"Yes please, I want you to own me Julia, I know that I'll love being your obedient lesbian plaything," Fran offered willingly, while she kept lapping up the sweet nectar of this fruit that was forbidden, which made it all the tastier.

"Good Mommy slut," Julia said, as she began grinding on the MILF's face.

Fran frantically licked, dying to feel her face coated with teen cum.

"Oh, yes Mommy, lick me, lick me. Don't you dare fucking stop," Julia cried out, really working over her face, while she put on a sexy show for Reese, who was filming and thoroughly enjoying the show. And later on for herself, when they'd strip down and watch this home movie together. And by then, even Fran might enjoy watching her own tumble from grace.

Fran didn't stop, and soon she was rewarded with the cum she craved, "Yes Mommy, I'm coming all over your face!" Julia announced unnecessarily.

While Julia was erupting, she pulled the MILF's face deep into her pussy and baptized the bitch. She held the stepmom in place for a good minute more, almost suffocating her before letting her go, gesturing for Reese to hide below the edge of the bed as she rolled off.

Fran lay where she was, completely satisfied.

Julia then said, gazing possessively down at the wet-faced stepmom, "You look so hot dripping with my cum like that."

"Thanks," Fran said, looking up at the pretty blonde. "For everything."

Step 12: Break her will with incestuous seeds

"For everything? You don't think I'm finished with you yet, do you?" Julia asked.

"You're not? We both came," Fran reasoned.

"But only once," Julia said. Then she ordered, "Move over to your pillow and lie on your stomach."

"Well... okay!" Fran agreed, happy this adventure wasn't over. Because once it was, a cold hard splash of reality would be kicking in, and she wasn't ready to face it. She'd just cheated on her husband! She'd had sex with her stepdaughter's best friend! She'd also said and agreed to doing some very kinky shit!

Julia pulled Fran's hips up and said, pulling her ass cheeks apart, "Now I'm going to lick your asshole, Fran."

"No one has ever done anything like that to me before," Fran said. Nor had she ever had anal sex... having insisted to more than one man that her ass was an 'out only hole'.

"You do have a nice, mature, plump ass," Julia said.

"Thanks," Fran said, uncertain whether that was a compliment or not.

"Yes, your asshole is fucking wide open for me," Julia said, leaning down to lick this inviting hole. Julia loved to eat ass, and loved to get her ass fucked, and she knew this next step would really turn Reese on, since she also loved eating ass. Sometimes at what they told whichever parents were also in the house where they were was a pajama party, the two of them dined on each other's asses long into the night.

"Ohhhh," Fran moaned, astonished by the pleasant feelings she felt from this tongue bathing her asshole.

While Julia motioned for Reese to stand up and resume filming, Fran's face buried in a pillow, she asked, "Do you love young blondes, Fran?"

"Yes, I do love them," Fran answered dreamily.

"Do you know who else is a hot, young blonde?" Julia asked, as she swirled her tongue around the woman's asshole.

"No," Fran answered, "I can't think of anyone," beginning to really enjoy this anal licking.

"Reese," Julia pointed out. "Reese is a hot, young, teenaged blonde."

"Okay. But she's my daughter," Fran pointed out.

"She's your stepdaughter," Julia corrected her.

"Still," Fran said.

"And do you think Reese and I look alike?" Julia asked. "Both of us are barely legal, both of us are blonde, both of us have tight little bodies. Of course, Reese's boobs are much bigger than mine."

"Yes, I suppose so," Fran mused, never having thought of her stepdaughter in that way, but indeed she was a very cute little blonde... a bit nerdy compared to Julia, but they did indeed have similar appearances.

"And for the bedroom, we have the same tight asses, very different sized boobs but just as firm as each other's, and the same ripe, young pussies," Julia listed.

"But she's still my stepdaughter," Fran repeated, more to herself than to Julia, so she wouldn't get drawn into admitting something kinky and inappropriate... such as she thought her stepdaughter was hot... which suddenly she did! Damn!

"You know what's hot about your being step relations?" Julia asked.

"Noooo," Fran moaned, while Julia really licked her ass while grazing her pussy with a finger.

"Step-sex," Julia said. "That's so fucking hot."

Fran didn't respond. At all.

Julia stopped and asked, "Do you want some more of me, slut?"

"Yes, yes please," Fran said, the ass eating so sensual.

"Then tell me how sexy Reese is," Julia ordered.

Fran's eyes went big.

Julia repeated, slapping the ass, "I told you to tell me how sexy your stepdaughter is!"

"Okay, okay," Fran frustratedly agreed, "Reese is sexy, okay? Now please eat my asshole."

"Okay," Julia agreed, as she resumed licking her asshole. "What makes her sexy?"

"Everything," Fran answered vaguely.

"Tell me more," Julia insisted. "I want details. For instance, do you like how young and ripe she looks?"

"Yes, she's so young," Fran moaned.

"Yes she is," Julia concurred. "Young, just like I am."

"And she has long, pretty blonde hair," Fran added.

"Just like mine," Julia agreed.

"And great big tits," Fran added. Her stepdaughter was very well-endowed.

"Very unlike mine," Julia said. "But I like staring at them, too."

"And great legs," Fran continued, no longer requiring any encouragement to do so, just getting caught up in this moment, where she was envisioning her stepdaughter in ways she shouldn't envision her.

"Yes, she does have great legs," Julia agreed.

"And an amazing ass."

"Yes, such a tight young asshole, just made to be eaten," Julia added.

"And I'll bet she also has a pretty pink pussy," Fran added, wondering what her stepdaughter's pussy looked like. Was it hairless like her friend's?

"Your asshole tastes so good, slut," Julia said, "but do you want some more?"

"Yes, yes," Fran said, the tongue on her asshole driving her wild.

"Then I want some more too," Julia said, playing this woman like a fiddle. "Describe your fantasies about Reese."

Fran couldn't respond. This conversation was getting out of hand!

"You must have some fantasies about her. I know I do," Julia shared, giving Reese a wink.

Fran hadn't ever had any fantasies about her stepdaughter, but she was suddenly curious whether Julia and her had ever fooled around.

"Tell me about Reese, and how much you want to lick her tight, pink, little slit," Julia prompted her wickedly.

"I-I-I guess I could elaborate about that, if you want me to," Fran conceded, getting drawn into this game... this harmless fantasy where normal taboos didn't apply .

"Sounds delish. Elaborate about what, exactly?"

"Dropping to my knees before her," Fran offered.

"I'll bet her pussy would taste so good," Julia said, knowing from firsthand experience that it really did.

"Oooooh," Fran moaned, whenJulia devoured her asshole and traced a finger across her pussy lips.

"Wouldn't you love to taste it for real?" Julia asked, "suck her nectar directly from that young teen pussy?"

"Oh yes, in a heartbeat!" Fran said eagerly, feeling overwhelmed by Julia's teasing sensations, and by the wicked, totally inappropriate thoughts they were indulging in.

"Yes what?" Julia asked, tracing her clit.

"Yes, I really want to taste Reese's pussy!" Fran admitted.

"Would you would let her eat your pussy too?"

"Yes, sure; why not?" Fran responded, going completely with the flow, since this was just make-believe taboo talk.

"So to clarify, if Reese was here right now, you'd would be down to fuck her and me together?"

Reese was in awe, while she listened to all these deliciously sexy fantasies flowing out of her stepmother's mouth.

"Yes, yes, I would fuck you both!," Fran agreed with total enthusiasm. "I'd eat your pussies, I'd eat your assholes, and I'd let you both fuck me however you young hotties wanted to!"

"And would you also fuck both of our tight cunts?" Julia continued, silently motioning for Reese to stop recording and sneak onto the bed.

"Yes, I'd fuck both of you blonde beauties," Fran, a brunette, said. She'd always envied the blondes in high school and college... they seemed to have lots more fun....

Reese went behind her stepmother, while Julia slipped slyly to the side.

While Reese began licking her stepmom's asshole, Julia continued her dialogue. Fran was too far gone to notice the extra body on the bed, or the different tongue that was now licking her asshole, "Your asshole tastes so fucking good!"

"Don't stop," Fran moaned.

"This is such a delightful fantasy! Call me Reese, from now on," Julia instructed.

"I don't know about doing that!," Fran worried.

"But we're having so much fun! Just do it for me, Mommy, let yourself go," Julia urged her in a sexy as fuck tone, while Reese worked over her asshole.

"Okay, okay, please don't stop licking Mommy's asshole Reese, you sexy slut, you!" Fran roleplayed, which felt both wrong, yet somehow right.

"How much do you love your teenage stepdaughter licking your asshole?"

"I love it so much, Reese, so fucking much," Fran answered... this wicked incestuous roleplaying driving her even wilder. It seemed so real!

"How much do you love having your asshole eaten by this barely legal... teen... stepdaughter?" Julia asked, emphasizing the inappropriateness of this alleged fantasy.

"Yes Reese, I love how young you are," Fran admitted.

"Tell me how much you'd love it if your stepdaughter were actually eating your ass," Julia continued piling it on.

"I'd love it," Fran moaned. Unbeknownst to her, it really was her stepdaughter eating her asshole... and now she was sliding a finger into her pussy. "Yes! Finger fuck me, Reese!"

"Your pussy is so fucking wet right now," Julia said. "Why's that?"

"It's because of you, Reese," Fran moaned, totally immersed in this incestuous roleplay. "I fucking love being a slut for my stepdaughter."

"And do you want to be your stepdaughter's sex toy?"

"Yes Reese, I want to be your Mommy slut, your pet, your cunt-eating slave!" Fran listed, in the heat of the moment and her rising orgasm.

"You want her tongue in your ass and her finger in your sloppy cunt, just like she's doing for you right now," Julia continued. She didn't point out that if Reese wasn't doing all of that, especially the oral, it wouldn't even be possible for she herself to maintain her verbal barrage so smoothly.

"Yes, just like that, just like that, just like that..." Fran babbled, her orgasm rising rapidly.

"Would you love being double teamed as well?," Julia added, Fran unaware of the innuendo within the question.

"Yes, I'd love it."

"Now I want you to come, Mommy! I want you to come, just like the nasty slut you are," Julia ordered wickedly.

"Oh, yes Reese, make Mommy come! Eat my asshole! Finger bang my cunt!," Fran continued babbling. She was this close to coming, when she turned her head and saw Julia crouching beside her, and her eyes went so wide!

Step 13: The reveal

"What the bloody HELL?" Fran gasped, looking around and seeing that really was her actual stepdaughter eating her asshole! "What the filthy FUCK?"

"I wanted to taste your asshole," Reese shrugged nonchalantly. "And my wonderful and obedient pet said she could make it happen, so I let her do it for me."

"What?" Fran said, shocked out of her gourd... while her imminent orgasm kept simmering just below the surface.

"I loved hearing everything you just said about me," Reese added unapologetically and with a grin.

"Technically speaking, you said you'd love to fuck Reese if she was here," Julia grinned, moving her fingers into a V shape and wiggling her tongue crudely between them.

"Julia, that was just dirty talk," Fran said, totally floored.

"It looked like you were enjoying it," Julia pointed out.

"Did you seriously get my daughter to eat my butt hole?" Fran asked incredulously... almost hysterically... struggling to process this wicked, insane turn of events.

"Not exactly, Mommy, I really wanted to do it, so I gave her permission to set this up for me when she promised me she could pull it off. But yes Mommy, I really did eat your butthole, and I really did finger your sopping wet cunt, and I loved doing it!" Julia grinned. She then pulled Reese in for a sloppy wet kiss.