Literotica.com
Index : membres : nikki_2021 : Biographie

Add to favorites

nikki_2021
( Cliquez sur le nom d'utilisateur pour envoyer du feedback à un membre. )
 BiographieSoumissionsMes FavorisContact 
La Biographie de nikki_2021:
Sexe: Femme
Poids: Maigre
Hauteur: Moyen
Emplacement: 
Orientation: Bi
Intéressé Par: Rien
Statut: Pas de réponse
Fume : Non
Bois : Oui
Fétiches: Aucun(e)
Animaux de compagnie: Aucun(e)
User Number: 442854
Member Since: November 12, 2004
Dernière Modification: December 26, 2023
Quelques mots de nikki_2021:

December 2023

Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I hope you enjoy it when it posts!

April 2023

I have just posted my re-write of Brother Sister. Hopefully it'll be published to the site soon and it entertains you, and if you were one of the detractors for the original hopefully you like the different direction. Its now much more of a sibling love story.

November 2022

I have embarked on a re-write of one of my stories ... Brother Sister. Back when it was first written, it was mostly written for a fan which took it in some directions that most of my fans hate to be honest. I've always been annoyed by the fact I went down that path with the story and have finally decided to rectify the error. Its taking time though, so hopefully the re-write will be appreciated.

licks and kisses,

nikki

----

My email has been updated, so if you wish to contact me you may do so at nikkidarkerotica@gmail.com

 BiographieSoumissionsMes FavorisContact 
Si vous rencontrez le moindre problème avec ce profil, veuillez le faire savoir au webmestre.
Page d'Accueil |  Index des Histoires |  Caméras Web |  Jouets & Vidéos pour Adultes |  Babillard