Wife's Away and Lady Wants Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweet Mary and Joseph he's reaching under my bum cheeks to my pussy. There is that confident animal grunt again. I bring my upper knee forward to open my crotch to his expert touch. I bite my knuckle to suppress a moan as he gropes all my sensitive spots. My body gives a jerk of surprise when a finger touches my sensitive anus. Nobody has ever touched me there. I relax and the finger circles that private place but doesn't enter. I realize that I wouldn't stop him. What kind of hold has he on me?

His hand is gone. I hear him spit several times and wet fingers return to my vagina and wet the entrance. I get a chill know what that means. He shifts his body closer and notches the head of his erection in my vagina opening. I can't suppress my whimper as my vagina opening stretches to accommodate his manhood. I take a fetal position to give him better access. Grunts and half-words pour from his throat as his cock travels deep to my center. He holds my breast as he starts to thrust. i know this nighttime sex is not personal. He is selfishly using me and he knows he can. I'm just another of his obedient women.

He grabs the back of my neck and pushes forward to get a better fucking position on my pussy. It's not painful. His thrusts pick up speed.

He screams loudly, "Hold my fucking balls."

I reach between my legs and under to his ball-sack. With a loud groan he cums inside my pussy. He holds my hips and stays deep inside as his breathing slows. He withdraws and without saying a word rolls away. There is nothing leaking from my vagina so no need to wash. I spoon in behind him and kiss his shoulder.

I whisper in his ear, "I'll cook us a nice breakfast. I do a great frittata. Good night, Keith." He is already asleep. Did he hear me?

12