Visit to Varanasi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such long delays were just unthinkable for Kumar who wanted the girl permanently available but he was just a spoiled brat in Kyrhan's view. Girls were there as providers of pleasure to their owners, not as mere recipients for their cum. They could be just that on occasion but it shouldn't be their permanent function in Kyrhan's house!

Leena was presently pantyless on her knees in front of Kyrhan's desk and the prince had prepared her by applying a generous load of lubricant on her asshole. He made no mystery on how he intended to use Leena, tonight and she was quite eager to receive him in this way. She had been told when she had returned from her excursion In Varanasi that she would probably be buggered seiously by the Prince and that Kira would face the same treatment later : The Prince had not accepted the episode in the temple that Kira had revealed to him first thing when they had retrieved her husband. The Prince didn't like such public exposures even if they had had no witnesses. If he had been present, the two girls would have escaped punishment. But Kira seeemed to relish punishment as she made regularly pranks and never tried to hold her tongue in front of her husband.

- Oh, Leena, You followed once more Kira in her little games but you perfectly knew that she wouldn't keep it secret and that I would have to use my whip on your bottom!

- No Master, Is has been just Kira's initiative. I took no part in it! It just isn't fair!

-What is fair with two unruly wenches? Tell me you didn't lick the dildo in the temple! You never needed to be told twice in such crcumstances! You will share Kira's punishment in spite of all your denials! Kira is pregnant so I will be leniant : just two lashes with my whip but you aren't! So It wiil be a dozen of my best on your bottom. The cane seems more appropriate in your case!

- I prefer to be bred by you, Master! Please!

- No chance, slut but I will follow your suggestion and breed you before returning you to your husband! I will tell him why and advise him to spank you regularly until you deliver my baby. You really deserve such a punishment! I could make an habit of having you on my knee!

- Oh no, please, Master! I am your faithful servant And I don't want to receive the birch! It is for wayward children!

- No point arguing! It is settled : you will receive the birch every evening until I decide otherwise but rejoice as Kira will receive the same treatment on her bottom on your side. She may be pardoned only if I am fully satisfied by the blowjobs she will give me every day!

Kira knew better not to argue when Kyrhan was so angry against her. She had learned the lesson and would make sure he would be present each time she would make anything kinky : she had known Kyrhan would not like when she sucked the marble dildo but she had thought he wouldn't take punitive de cisions. Maybe some mild scolding but Kyrhan seemed more deeply moved than she had expected! The blow jobs were not a problem as she loved giving one to her lovers but she would do her best to have the birching lifted as soon as possible : Kyrhan always applied the birch quite seriously and she feared such a punishment. The last time Kyrhan had decided to spank her publicly in her palace, he has decided it would be applied in the nude in front of all the servants in the palace and all the guests including Dan, Peter and Gwanendra. She had been lucky that the offense for pilfering sweets from Kyrhan's reserve for his children was not a very big offence. Each time Kira remembered that moment , her ass cheeks turned a fiery red in shame but desecration of a temple was really a bigger offence!

Birching by the hands of the Prince was a true ordeal for Kira and Leena but taking his cock in their mouth was just a pleasure for them and Kira did it with so much skill (you could say real passion) that the punishment was lifted on the day of their departure from Varanasi. Kira fell on her knees a few minutes later, pleading she wished to return there on the following year if Kyrhan agreed to it. The Prince was so happy that he agreed immmediately to the plea of the princess but his cock was then deeply engaged in her very occupied mouth! Kyrhan, at that instant, just couldn't say no to his mate!

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes!

Can't get enough of this. Need your great stories.

Lobo70Lobo70about 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

Hey good story and welcome back. Can't wait for more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress Indian housewife becomes mistress to a guest.in Loving Wives
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Awakenings Ch. 01 The Beginningin Loving Wives
Friends & Family Ch. 01 Story of a well-hung lad growing up in the Midwest. in Mature
A Wife and Stepmother's Love Ch. 01 Two stepsons move in with dad and his new wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories