Vanessa, my Dearest Friend Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira put her arm under Rohini's and led her to her apartments. She just stopped to give her instructions to Jodhaa :

-I am quite sure you are impatient to see Mark but I would need you to entertain Mukherjee and Kyrhan! Perhaps you could go to your apartment with these two gentlemen and tell your husband to come home after his work hours. I am quite sure that you are quite able to let three men play with you!

- No problem, Princess! It will be my pleasure!

Kira turned toward the Prince who nodded with an approving smile. He continued watching the two women exiting through the door. The last thing he saw was Kira holding Rohini by the waist and the two girls exchanging deep kisses. Apparently Kira had succeeded to tame Mukherjee's wife... When the two girls reached Kira's apartments, they were actively sucking each other off. Rohini didn't spend any time looking around to discover the arrangements of the room. Kira offered :

-Do you want a drink?

When Rohini didn't reply, Kira gently smoothed her hair. Rohini turned toward Kira, their mouths seemed to be magnetically driven toward one another ... Their kiss became gradually more passionate. Soon they were French kissing one another hungrily! The two women stumbled on the bed like drunkards and they were clearly inebriated by their proximity. They turned to each other and in less than a minute were in the midst of a very hot session of sixty-nine, with plenty of moans and delicate giggles. Kira was quite surprised by her own reactions : girls interested her but she had always preferred men. There had been her husband and she would have liked to propose Mukherjee to share their bed. He seemed quite handsome and she would have liked to try him out! But she had been attracted by the pure and innocent look of Rohini. This girl would make a hit in the New Delhi jet set : she really looked like a delicate angel but, from Sunita's report, she was hot enough to make the ices of Himalaya melt!

Kira enjoyed the intense aura of sensuality that had been making the air vibrate around them when she had let her saree fall down to the floor. Kira had ripped off her petticoat in her haste to be naked against Rohini's body! She had pushed Mukherjee's wife on the bed and their first sixty-nine had been quite satisfying, among the best she had ever felt! Kira just wished that her lust were just a secondary effect of her fear when Kyrhan had been quite late : driving under the monsoon is often rather dangerous! She wouldn't like to become a butch woman! She decided to shed off these stupid thoughts. Rohini was just a nice girl that would make a nice addition to Kyrhan's harem and she would have plenty of opportunities to enjoy her!

Kira and Rohini had fallen back side-to-side on the bed after their initial climax. Kira pulled Rohini to her and started to tickle her ear lobe, stopping only to place lingering kisses from the girl's chin to the delicate folds of her ear. Rohini giggled but didn't make any move to chase Kira who continued to tease her, enjoying it more and more. For hours, the two girls ate each other out in an endless flow of delicious orgasms. Rohini had stopped counting them as they were running together, one forming while she was still on a high from the previous one! Sensory overload began to overtake her nearly exhausted body. Kira was tireless in contrast with Rohini but she didn't have had to entertain forty Dalits on the previous day, and not counting the huge cock of Kyrhan! Finally it was Kira who announced the end of their lesbian frolicking!

-Perhaps, we should go and see how Jodhaa deals with our husbands. Mark must have arrived by now! With us, the party will be more balanced!

Kira didn't knock at the door of Kyrhan's apartments. She entered directly and stopped short in front of the spectacle : Jodhaa was sandwiched between the three men and Kira couldn't see anything of her but a pair of legs hooked around Mark's bottom as he was fucking her for his dear life. A short investigation in the piles of bodies revealed that Mukherjee was balls deep into Jodhaa's ass while she sucked hungrily Kyrhan's cock. Her body reeked sperm and there were wads of cum everywhere : around her pussy, on her breasts, her chin, her ears, her nose and even in her hair. When Mukherjee moved in her arse, he produced liquid noises that proved he hadn't been the first to enter her forbidden hole!

Certainly Jodhaa was up to the task of satisfying these three men! She must have done it for hours and seemed ready to continue for some time! Her breasts were quivering like a bowl of Jell-o under the assaults of her lovers. Kira and Rohini entered into the fun, each of them taking one of her nipples in their mouths! In no time, Jodhaa's pussy erupted in a long string of extremely satisfying orgasms that left her comatose on the bed!!! As the fury in her pussy had reached its peak, she had screamed the name of her husband. Kyrhan and Mukherjee were congratulating Mark for his luck of having such a loving wife! When Jodhaa emerged from her deep slumber, the three girls took turns riding the thick pricks of their partners, and while Jodhaa was pretty much fucked out, she took her pride in making the men spew their jizz in her pussy in the same rhythm as her friends!. Rohini felt like she was really now part of the prince's family! When Kyrhan broached about the subject, Kira replied that she would be glad to receive a new sister in their household!

Mukherjee asked to be explained the conditions of Rohini's integration in Kyrhan's harem. He didn't take too long to understand he would have free use of all the women in the harem, that his wife could be summoned to the prince's bed or to accompany him to a ceremony when Kira wasn't available. He was quite aroused when Kira explained him that the Prince could summon a girl from his harem living abroad. In compensation, Rohini could be sent to entertain the girl's husband but Kira tried to choose those that were on business trips to reduce the chain reactions. Sometimes the girl sent to the Prince had to take care of several men together but she never complained!

The three men rested quietly until the wee hours of the next morning on the large bed, each one holding one of the girls tight against his chest. It had been pure chance that Jodhaa ended in Mukherjee's arms and Kira in Mark's embrace. Rohini had felt lucky when she felt asleep in Kyrhan's arms with his big cock still embedded in her pussy overfilled with the three men's cum! When they woke up, they took a long hot shower together. Of course, it included plenty of touching, licking, kissing, giggling and even penetrations with fingers! Kira teased Kyrhan who retaliated by ass fucking his wife pinned against the wall of the bathroom. He wasn't gentle at all with her but her screams of pure pleasure told everyone she was enjoying her finally not so horrible fate!

Mark went to his office while Mukherjee proposed to help Kyrhan organize the party to welcome the return of the Dalits team. Rohini's husband told the Prince of his bet with Sunita. Kyrhan smiled and started to make proposals about it. One of them really interested Mukherjee... It was easy to organize. The only problem was that it could interfere with Kyrhan's scheme with the red haired girl he had met at Shandrakor! He phoned to Rajeev who told the Prince, the work was advancing swiftly with the cement mixer Kira had sent them. As he wasn't offering any information about the subject that interested him, Kyrhan finally inquired :

-What about the girl with red hair?

Rajeev pretended not to understand what Kyrhan meant. He finally laughed aloud :

-You had given me until this evening to fuck her. I have the pleasure to inform you that I am in advance on your schedule : Fay was in my bed early yesterday evening and she seemed to have enjoyed our little romp as she came back this morning for a second session!

-How did you take her husband away from her and especially in the evening?

-I will tell to you after the party! Just know that I asked for the help of Preeti. She is quite pretty, I can tell you, and quite astute! She deserves a good reward : perhaps a whole night with you or something like that!

-And did you invite them to the party we organize?

-Of course, Prince! I will take back to the palace Preeti as the Dalits have finished their job. She will be the perfect bait to get the husband out of the way! I will be free to share Fay with you, if you agree to it!

-You're welcome, Rajeev!

Kira had decided to organize a buffet with dozen of traditional Indian dishes : pakora with different vegetables, tandoori for the non-veggies, fish, eggs. Each table had jugs of lassi (milk shake with rose or banana flavour). There were dishes for every taste from Nan bread (bread stuffed with molten cheese or served plain) with sizzling hot acharch to the sweetest sauce served with shrimps. All the girls had put on their best sarees and their most beautiful jewels. Kira disliked the European clothes and preferred sarees to salwars! The Dalits improvised traditional dances while the girls performed for the men's pleasure elaborate choreographies they had found in some Bollywood films and that they had rehearsed now for months! Of course, Rohini couldn't be included in these dances but Kyrhan took her out of the dining room.

-I wanted you to have a central role in today performances!

-How could it be possible? I don't know these traditional dances and I didn't rehearse with the girls for the modern choreographies!

-I had thought of another quite different type of performance! Did you ever take a cum bath?

-When several men cum on the girl's body? Never but it would ruin the magnificent saree Kira has just offered me!

-No problem : just take it off!

-But I would be naked in front of the Dalits! God, that was just what you wanted! You, bastard!

Rohini had just discovered the pool for baby Kyrhan had found for Rohini's cum bath. Her reluctance was purely faked Kyrhan helped her to take off her saree, her choli, her petticoat and her undies. Then he made her on her hands and knees in the plastic pool. Kyrhan made her lift her head to offer a better target for the men's spurts of sperm. He called for Mukherjee :

-You have top priority to start cumming on your wife's face. Choose the place on which you intend to drop your seed. She will end up completely covered with cum!

Mukherjee wanked himself swiftly. In no time he was completely hard, ready to offer Rohini her first load of jizz. It landed on Rohini's left eye and nose. Mukherjee pulled away, announcing, he would be back later to see how things advanced! He left his wife, a bit dismayed of being left at this moment. Then it was Kyrhan's turn : he wanted to take a part into Rohini's soiling but intended to keep strength for the young Fay! The Dalits came afterwards, one after the other. They really liked Rohini but that didn't prevent them from cumming ion her face or her body. Her face was already completely caked by the sperm and some was already dripping from her chin, sliding down her arms.

Jodhaa arrived later, tenderly cuddled under Mark's arm. She knelt down at the feet of her husband, opened his fly, she took out his already very hard cock! When he was ready to cum, she took his cock in her hand and directed the jet straight on Rohini's ear. She had just pushed aside her curls.: it was the last place available on Rohini's face. Before leaving, Jodhaa scooped the sperm that had dripped into the plastic pool and smeared it on Rohini's buttocks, opening new virgin territories for the next contributors. Rohini was no more able to see who came to visit her. She could have seen with some surprise Preeti accompanied by an unknown man. Preeti, just like Jodhaa half an hour before, pulled out the man's cock and played with it until it was hard enough for her requirements. His balls were engorged. Preeti caressed his perineum and he spurted what felt like a gallon on her shoulders. Preeti calmly buttoned up his fly and whispered to his ear

-It's time to go if you want to visit the palace and the harem! It's usually out of limits! Did you enjoy this little performance! The body of this pretty slut wife will be completely covered with cum! It will be an awful mess! The last time I saw a cum bath, the girl was thrown in the river to clean herself. No one wanted to touch her! Will you want to return to see the final result? Perhaps, you would like to take a picture as a souvenir?

Rajeev who was accompanied by the red haired girl hailed Kyrhan. She was wearing a brand new saree. She was obviously not accustomed to wear such an exotic garment. Probably, Rajeev had talked her into buying one to attend the party! Rajeev had a rather possessive hand around the girl's waist, on the expanse of bare skin between her choli and her saree. Rajeev made Fay turn around to face Kyrhan. He seized the opportunity to grab one of her tits. She seemed so young in the hands of the old satyr! She tried to elude his hand but Rajeev squeezed her breast in his strong hands. She moaned and stopped resisting!

-May I present you, Fay, the Maharajah Singh, the owner of this palace! Prince Kyrhan, this is Mrs Fay, a tourist I met at Shandrakor resort! Perhaps you could show her the treasures of your harem?

-A harem? You have a harem, Prince! How many girls do you have there?

-A dozen only! The last one joined us just two days ago!

-Where is she?

-You may not see her : Harem girls are kept locked in their quarters! If you entered the harem, you wouldn't be allowed to leave!

It was a blunt lie but Fay seemed thrilled!

-I can show you the Swan of Bikapur : it's a large statue of a swan with his wings spread out! But it's not something we show to the children : the swan has two big cocks that have been used for pleasure or for torture! Would that interest you?

-Of course, Prince!

-Then follow me! It's not very far...

The swan was sparkling. It had been cleaned recently. There was even a gangway for direct access to the cocks.

-You see! There are two cocks at a distance. The front one could be shoved into a girl's pussy or ass. The swan offers no asperity so the girl must hang there until she is helped out of it. You also see the metal bars piercing the cock : they are meant to stop the penetration. If I took them all out, the girl would have to accommodate a fifteen inches cock. It could damage her! The first bar allows a penetration of just five inches but it can be removed while the girl is already impaled on the cock!

-And what's the purpose of the second cock?

-At the origin, it was a torture device : the swan was filled with burning coal and the condemned man or woman was cooked from the inside. The second cock was used when a minister was executed with his wife!

-How horrible? When was it used?

-During the sixteenth century or so but after that, it became just a pleasure toy. The girl is still impaled on the cock usually on her ass hole. The man climbs on this gangway and is ideally placed to fuck the girl as hard as he wants!

-Hmmm! That is much more appealing! I would like to try it!

-That would be quite possible! Did you ever take a cock up your ass?

-Of course, Prince! My husband from time to time and...

Fay blushed and was too ashamed to continue speaking. Rajeev intervened!

-And myself yesterday evening : I ran into Fay, her husband was playing cards with friends and I... I seduced her. We fucked in any conceivable way!

-Good! So there should be no problem! You are really sure you want it? When you'll be impaled on the cock, you'll be totally at the mercy of any man on the gangway!

-Yeah! I want to try it. I am awfully horny from your description!

-Then please strip down!

-Here?

-Where else?

Kyrhan greased the dildo while Rajeev took Fay's clothes... The two men helped Fay to position herself above the swan cock on a small stool...

-And now what shall I do?

-Just bend your knees until the cock is about two inches into your back passage, then I will remove the stool and let you slide down until you tell us you have enough. The cock is conical : the deeper you get, the larger it will ream your bottom!

Fay followed her instructions and began her descent along the metallic shaft. It stopped at the first metallic bar.

-Oh it's so good! It's not painful at all! I ... I think you may remove the first bar!

-It's done! Good luck!

-Ready to be used like a girl in my harem, Fay?

-Oh! Yes, Prince! You may fuck me now! You may fuck me bareback : I've been checked clean last week and Rajeev told me you practice safe sex in this household!

Kyrhan didn't comment and presented his swollen cock just between Fay's legs. He fumbled a bit until his cock head was lodged firmly into Fay's pussy. He humped upward and his cock slid slowly into her belly. She never had had such big cocks or dildos ravaging her ass hole and her pussy at the same time but she was enjoying it tremendously! He allowed Fay to get accustomed to be stretched out so far but Rajeev had already made the most important part of it on the previous day! When he felt the pressure on his big cock diminish, he started to move in and out of Fay's pussy at the beginning quite slowly but he gradually increased his pace until he seesawed frenetically in her snatch!

Fay was crooning helplessly, moaning and groaning under the endless assaults of the prince! Just as she was about to beg him to stop, his sperm erupted in her womb, filling her pussy with his hot jizz. Fay screamed, her pussy spasming wildly around his cock. Kyrhan barely had time to place his hand on Fay's gaping open mouth and muffle partially her screams! Kyrhan pulled out carefully and left the place to Rajeev. At that moment, someone tried to open the door. Kyrhan had locked it. The visitor, put out banged at the door. They heard voices from the outside : a girl and a man...

-I don't understand! This door is always open! I am going to fetch the key!

- I will wait here!

Fay whispered to Kyrhan's ear :

-It's Don, my husband. He is making a visit of the palace with Preeti!

-Damned... There is no exit and helping Fay out of the Swan would take too long a time!

-Don't worry, Rajeev! I have an idea : put on your clothes quietly while I fetch a protective canvas. We will leave Fay hanging from the swan under the canvas. You, Rajeev, will pretend you are making restoration on the belly of the swan. That is why it's covered with the canvas!!! I will hide in the former jail. Preeti will never show the cells to her visitor!

They did it barely on time! Preeti was surprised discovering someone in the room!

-Rajeev, what are you doing here and why have you locked the door?

-The Prince has told me to study the cock of the swan : it's becoming loose and he was afraid it might break when one of you, girls; ride it! I just wanted to be quiet with the show in the meeting room!

-You are so helpful; Rajeev! Could my visitor Don watch the swan?

-As long as you don't touch the canvas, you may!

Rajeev started a long description of the swan but he punctuated his description by pressing his hand on the canvas and of course, it always landed on some very sensitive place of Kay's body : her tits, her pussy, the inner side of her thighs... Under the canvas, Fay was condemned to bite her lower lips to prevent herself from screaming in bliss! She was about to surrender and reveal her presence with a wild scream when she heard Don thanking Rajeev for his fascinating tour! They left at last and Rajeev locked again the door behind them! Kyrhan hadn't the time to return in the room that Rajeev had already ripped off the canvas, revealing the still hanging figure of Fay who was moaning helplessly...

-Rajeev, I am so horny! Fuck me! Fuck me like the slut I am! My husband had nearly found me out! I am so excited! I need a good fuck, long and hard! Kyhan, please remove another bar! I want to have also my ass filled to capacity!