Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rohini perfectly knew that such a behavior was quite normal for a husband during the wedding night but he was so brutal that she felt nothing but absolute shame. He knelt at her feet and started to feel, lick and kiss her feet then her calves, her knees and finally her thighs. Her feet just tickled, but when he started to lick the back of her knees, she began to moan immediately and when he reached the inside of her thighs, she sobbed helplessly and finally surrendered, pressing his head against her thigh. She hadn't realized it but she now WANTED him! As their now mutual lust grew, he began biting her thighs and she abandoned her body to the pleasant feelings he had created. Gradually the intensity of his bites increased and she started to urge him to take her body at last! In her mind, he was already lifting her feet toward the ceiling, ready to plunge his cock in her gaping open pussy!

Mukherjee then removed completely her saree and flung it on the sofa, leaving her, in her tight red choli and her virginal white petticoat. She was quite surprised when he didn't try to untie the knot holding up her petticoat. Her husband explained her his intentions :

- I am certainly not going to take off your petticoat, Rohini! You are a virgin and when I'll take your cherry, you are certainly going to bleed a lot when my big cock will have drilled your belly so deep: I will have to tear your cunt open to make room for me. I absolutely want your blood to soil your petticoat. I will keep it up as a trophy!

Rohini bowed her head down : Mukerjee seemed not to have any consideration for her! Her excitation ebbed down significantly. He stripped naked shamelessly in front of his wife. He had trouble removing his loin cloth that was stretched out by his raging erection. Rohini was terrified once more by the gigantic cock that was abot to rip her open but her excitation grew also, just thinking that this monster had arisen just from her effect on her husband : she wasn't impervious to the pride of being at the origin of it! She kept silent, just keeping an eye of the magnificent organ that far surpassed everything she had envisioned previously!

Mukherjee soon got tired playing with Rohini's breasts through her choli. He unhooked it and threw it against the wall. He bunched up her petticoat and pushed her onto the bed. She had very large and very dark nipples and her husband seemed to enjoy playing with them. Due to his ministrations, their tips were swollen and taut, just like enormous raspberries. They were even more sensitive than usually and Mukherjee's caresses were extremely pleasant for her, although she desperately tried to hid the pleasure he gave her : a bride should take care of the pleasure of her husband before her own! The advice from her mother was so difficult to enforce!

Mukherjee then stood up and took his cock in his hand.

- My dear wife, I'm going to start your education. In my hand, I've something you have certainly never seen or touched : a man's cock and I can tell you it's a beautiful one! I want you to worship it as it is your husband's cock!

-

Rohini buckled : she only worshiped Gods and she told her husband so! He smiled with an evil grin :

- If you want! But nonetheless, I will expect you, Rohini, to worship my cock daily if not twice a day! I'll teach you how to proceed to placate your husband!

Mukherjee then asked her whether she liked the appearance of his cock... She was looking down shyly. She was feeling so distressed that she couldn't gather the wits to respond. He lifted her face to force her to watch his huge cock.

- Don't feel shy, Rohini! You may touch it, feel it and play with it. After all, it will soon stretch out your little pussy and you should get acquainted with it!

Rohini was frozen with fear, unable to move a finger. Mukherjee grabbed her hand and pulled it until it came into contact with the thick shaft. She was taken aback, as her fingers first came in contact with his rock hard cock. Without any decision of her befuddled brain, her fingers automatically circled his cock. He groaned in pleasure. To keep him in the same mood, she started daintily to touch his cock, the first cock she had ever seen from so close! Mukherjee encouraged her to get prouder :

- Don't fear anything, Rohini. You may play with my cock as long as you want. Don't worry, in a few days, you too will love it, just like the other women in this household'

- The other women? What are you speaking of? Are you some sort of a Rajah and have a whole harem at your disposal?

- Ahemmm! I must explain you my situation : my late wife found congress with me quite painful! Just after our daughter was born, she left for a travel in Europe with our baby and she never came back! She phoned me, sent letters sent my daughter here to visit me but she didn't want to assume her duty as my wife! I had sexual needs and my wife denied me any relief! I don't like to even think to that period : it hurts me so deeply! You'll discover all the details of my life later but not today!

Rohini felt miserable : her husband had just told her, quite matter-of-factly, that his late wife had fled him and had taken refuge abroad! She felt so much sorrow for him! He had probably led a miserable life and she pitied him for it!

She turned her attention to the meaty block of flesh in her hand. She couldn't believe her own eyes : it looked like a horse cock! It was a monster of Gargantuan proportions! It emerged like an obelisk out of a thick forest of pubic hair, grey and curly like the thick mane on his head. At his age, most men are becoming bald but Mukherjee seemed not to be affected by age! Rohini had watched a few porn magazines that her fellow students had bought: her husband was far more well endowed than the men in the magazines : it was about ten inches long and just about three inches in girth! Several veins protruded from the sides all along his cock. He was ostensibly very excited by her own proximity, eager to plunge this monumental manhood into her tiny and so tight pussy. He would surely rip her open and she would die in horrible suffering!

The head of Mukherjee's cock was heavily swollen, affecting the shape of a mushroom, a very large mushroom. It was red and meaty. Under it, his huge testicles were hanging from their sack, distended like pig balls. They were the size of tennis balls. Her husband grew even more excited watching his wife evaluating his testicles. His cock began to throb wildly in her hand. She couldn't come to terms with the thought that she would have to accommodate that huge cock in her tiny pussy! It would never fit down there! To her horror, a few moments later, she felt wetness developing in her pussy and a side glance to a mirror convinced her that her pussy was gaping open : her body was shamelessly betraying her! Without any instruction from her brain, it was preparing itself to receive her husband's cock!

Rohini had to acknowledge that although terribly frightened, she couldn't wait to receive and service such a magnificent tool!

- Rohini, I want you to suck my cock, to deep throat me, to show me that you are able to receive my cock to the hilt, right down your throat!

Mukherjee's hands snaked to the top of her head and pushed her down. With a sigh of defeat, she knelt down at his feet, feeling him aligning her head with his cock. She extended her hands in an effort to ward away his cock but she just managed to pull back his foreskin to expose his bulbous cock head. It grew even larger. She stared at it for a minute, completely bewildered. He pushed forward and the shaft came in contact with her mouth. Her hands went downwards to grab his huge balls in a desperate effort to stop his onward rush. Her attempt failed completely : instead of stopping his moves, he seemed to enjoy her moves. He was obscenely gurgling with pleasure!

- Continue, Rohini! You are far better than any of the girls in this house, far better than the whores I hired from time to time: caress my cock with your right hand, and massage gently my testicles with your left hand! Yesss! Continue!

-

Her hands seemed to have escaped her control. She was obeying her husband, wanking him in the lewdest way. Her love juices were oozing from her quim in the most shameless way. This continued for several minutes time, while Mukherjee was enjoying the pleasure that her hands were providing to him. She couldn't shy away from the idea she was enjoying this moment, too! Her own breath had become ragged and when he took her breasts in his hands, tweaking savagely her nipples, she screamed!

- Oh, my husband, my Lord, please continue! Maul my breasts, torture my nipples! Make me cum, pleeeaaase! Aaaahhaaah!

-

Their mutual passion was rising fast. Her pussy was transformed into a swamp. She hated herself to have gotten so deeply excited by this old man. But she had to acknowledge that she was nothing but a whore in heat, ready to fulfill any wishes from her husband, even the most degrading. He had ignited a fire in her belly, a fire she knew would never abate, a fire that she hoped would burn for years, until her death!! Mukherjee's cock was exciting her beyond any limit her brain had ever decided and producing in her mind the most sinful thoughts!

To her dismay, her husband stopped suddenly, withdrawing his cock from her mouth :

- Rohini, it's our wedding night! I don't want to spill my sperm in your mouth! We will have plenty of opportunities for it in the future! I want to spew my jism, for the first time, deep into your tender pussy. I am going to plant all my seed in your very fertile womb, tonight!

- Mukherjee, my husband, my Master! I will do whatever you want! Command and I will obey. If ever, my will falters, just force me to obey! I have no will but to obey you! Please, ravage me, use me as you want and take your pleasure from my body, as much and as often as you want. You own me, soul and body from now on!

He pushed her roughly onto the bed and laughed,

- Baby, you may not offer yourself! You are totally mine and I'll use your body just as I want and you have no say in these matters! You are my property, my slave! You have no will of your own! Just forget you have been a free woman! I want my cock to feel your tight cunt, when it is tearing and opening it up. I want my cock to relish the blood of your tiny cunt, when it is being torn open and becomes totally mine! I would certainly not wait for your agreement'

Continued in chap 2 : Mukherjee completes his union with Rohini

12