Twenty Years to Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat my ass too!" she barked, then blushed when she realized she had almost sounded like Isabel for a moment. But her aggressive attitude was quickly rewarded as Torrie began an equally aggressive rim job. Janine rubbed her crotch up and down, making Torrie alternate between licking pussy and licking asshole.

Isabel turned the vibrator in Torrie's opening up a notch, then pushed it in until only the tip was visible outside of the girl's pussy. Then she slid Torrie's panties back into place, leaving the device buried inside. Isabel picked up the paddle one more time . . . SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Torrie latched onto to Janine's clit like a leech and refused to relinquish it, applying a gently sucking action. She felt the girl's body beginning to tremble and felt relief. Torrie was close to release herself, and Isabel would NOT look kindly on Torrie achieving it before their guest did. And as Janine started cumming, Torrie licked up her juices as quickly as she could.

"Good girl," Isabel said soothingly. "At least we seem to have found ONE thing that you're good for." Isabel knew that Torrie had to be close. Her hips were shifting gently side to side, her tender backside was covered in sweat and she was breathing incredibly heavily into Janine's recovering pussy. "I can't believe how 'in heat' you are. A stray dog would be ashamed of behaving they way you are!" She snuck a finger under Torrie's underwear and pushed it into the girl's tight sphincter. She wiggled it around, while raising the paddle again and giving her pet another two swats, one on each cheek. She watched as Torrie's back arched and the muscles of her legs were straining under her tanned skin. It was a beautiful sight to the girl's mistress. Torrie loved being spanked. The vibrator and anal fingering had just fueled the fire, but it was the spanking that lit Torrie up. And as she climaxed on Isabel's lap, Isabel let the paddle fall just a few more times. When Torrie fell limp with her head in Janine's lap and her ass in Isabel's lap, just was breathing as if she had just given birth.

"I think she's done," Janine said, lifting up Torrie's cum covered face and noticing the exhausted look that resided there.

"Oh, she's not done. Not by a long shot," Isabel responded. "On the floor bitch," she growled at Torrie. On your knees."

Torrie slid tiredly off the couch, the vibrator still humming contentedly inside her pussy. She watched as Isabel stood and let her evening dress slide off, revealing a pink leather bra and matching thong.

"You like what you see, don't you?" Isabel asked. "Of course you do." Isabel took off the bra, letting her sizeable tits swing free. She sat back down and drew Torrie's face to her breast, indicating for her to suckle. Torrie did as was demanded with a song in her heart. All the pink-haired girl could do was pray that Isabel allowed her servant to orally please her in some form or another. In the meantime, she allowed her head to be cradled by Isabel's suddenly gentle hands as she sucked on her mistress's soft nipples.

Isabel looked at Janine. "I have . . . another bag on the pillow in the bedroom. Go look in it. I'm sure you'll figure out what I want you to do with its contents.

Actually, Janine knew EXACTLY what to do, as this was something she and Isabel had discussed the previous day. As she headed to the bedroom, Isabel was drawing her captive to her feet and reaching between her legs to withdraw the weakening vibrator from the depths of Torrie's being. Isabel then bent her girlfriend over the arm of the couch while she herself lay down on it.

Torrie knew what to do from there. Here shoulders were getting a bit sore since her wrists had been secured behind her back for a while, but the pain was all part of the game. Isabel grabbed a handful of Torrie's hair and directed her head to Isabel's crotch.

"Start eating," her mistress growled. Torrie was quick to obey, licking her lover around the leather thong, teasing the fleshy outer labia. Then Isabel removed the thong so Torrie could be more effective in her desire to please.

Janine came out of the bedroom, unbeknownst to Torrie. She carried a small bottle of lubricant and was completely naked except for the strap-on harness she had found. Attached to the harness was a twelve-inch, flesh-like dildo that was as thick as her wrist. She lubed it up well before approaching Torrie's hapless form and awaiting instructions.

Isabel held Torrie's head in place and nodded, so Janine put the head of the toy squarely against Torrie's nether opening and pushed in.

Torrie gasped. It wasn't as if she hadn't had anything in that hole before. Besides the vibrator used on her earlier, Isabel had used a number of devices, including a fairly large cucumber, on Torrie. But as her vaginal opening stretched and she felt more and more slide into her body, she realized that she had never had anything quite so long. Janine was going to stuff her pussy with it, and there wasn't much she could do about it. So she concentrated on pleasuring Isabel and just let other things happen.

Once Janine had the entire thing inside Torrie's body, she stretched to reach the paddle. She picked it up, pulled the entire length out, then spanked Torrie hard on the ass and drove the dildo home again. All the air seemed to be driving from Torrie's body, and she struggled to keep her lips moving. Isabel's cunt was perfect and she would hate to neglect it. She buried her mouth in its juicy cleft, moving her tongue up and down rapidly while growling like an animal. Meanwhile, Janine started up a tempo of long fast strokes, each emphasized by a quick swat on the behind. The spankings weren't as hard as they had been. Rather, they were just to keep that beautiful behind nice and sensitive. But then the dildo started coming harder and faster, as did the slaps on her ass. It was stinging enough that Torrie's eyes started to water, but she wouldn't complain. She just kept licking Isabel's pussy.

Janine was hammering into Torrie with great fervor. She put the paddle down and grabbed the lube, coating her fingers. Then she shoved to fingers into Torrie's asshole while the enormous fake cock filled her pussy. She stretched that little opening as much as she could, then inserted a third finger.

Isabel finally lost control and began to orgasm. Torrie had become so adept at making her mistress cum that Isabel was slightly surprised it had taken as long as it had. But Torrie had never been forced to do it while being bent over a sofa and getting fucked with an enormous dildo before, so Isabel was willing to cut her some slack. 'But she'd better get used to it,' she thought, 'because I have other plans for her.' But even after Isabel's climax had come and gone, she ordered Torrie to keep going.

Torrie's make-up was running down her face due to sweat and some tears, and she was rapidly becoming exhausted. And Janine's constant and incessant pounding was causing a dull ache in her vaginal area. The multiple fingers in her ass was more pleasing than she thought it would be, and actually added to the pleasure the dildo was delivering.

With her one free hand, Janine delivered one more stroke to Torrie's cherry-red ass, sending the girl into the throes of ecstasy. She practically screamed in pleasure into Isabel's box as a mind-blowing orgasm rocked through her body, leaving no muscles or neurons unaffected. Her back arched and tightened, her pussy clenched and her ass tried to capture Janine's fingers. By the time her body relaxed, there was a sizeable wet spot on the arm of the couch.

"Did I give you permission to stop?" Isabel asked shortly.

Torrie mustered up her almost completely depleted strength and tried as hard as she could to get Isabel off again. Isabel seemed to move her hips periodically to bring her clitoris just out of reach of Torrie's tongue. She was going to make her slave work for the privilege of tasting her cum again. And Torrie was trying anything she could think of, and finally she was able to do it. Isabel's second orgasm was as delectable as the first, and finally Torrie was allowed to rest.

Isabel asked Janine to stay right where she was. The lady of the house (or apartment) crawled out from under her servant and went to her computer desk and grabbed her electronic camera. She took several pictures of the massive device buried in Torrie's pussy, then got a few shots of the girl's disheveled face. Then she had Janine pull the toy out of Torrie's snatch and push the head of it between Torrie's lips, then Isabel took a few more pictures. With Torrie's mouth stretched to the limit just to fit the head inside, Isabel had Janine disconnect the dildo and leave it on the sofa, still partially filling Torrie's mouth. Isabel and Janine sat nearby.

"So now you've seen what she is capable of," Isabel started. "Come by tomorrow morning and pick her up. She'll be yours for the day. Feel free to use her for whatever you would like. Just remember to make sure she is properly dressed for her interview. Oh, and she is supposed to meet with her friends for dinner, so if you could drop her off for that, I will pick her up afterward. I'll take care of her medication in the evening, so don't worry about that. Did you have any questions?"

"No, I think I've got it." Janine and Isabel had actually talked a great deal the day before about what Isabel wanted her friend to do with Torrie, and Janine was actually beginning to look forward to it. She got dressed and Isabel escorted her outside. "Your girlfriend is a freak!" she whispered excitedly as the door closed.

Isabel cracked a smile. "You have no idea how long I've been looking for someone like her. She's perfect for me! She's hot, she's beautiful, she's smart . . ."

"And she's a sexual dynamo," Janine finished. "Are you really okay with her . . . being with me without you being around?"

"I set this whole thing up, didn't I? As long as with other people it is just sex and as long as she actually . . . cares . . . I guess . . . for me, then I'm excited to see what she's willing to endure." Isabel gave Janine a hug. She was happy, because Janine seemed to "get it" now. She was beginning to understand Isabel and Torrie's unique relationship and how serious they both were about it, which could lead to all sorts of possibilities down the road. "Besides, as long as you check in with me, I'll ALWAYS be around. See you tomorrow morning."

Isabel went back inside and removed the head of the huge fake cock from Torrie's mouth, causing a reservoir of drool to leak out. Isabel didn't care. She could clean that up easy enough. But Torrie looked exhausted, so she uncuffed the poor girl and led her the bedroom where she helped Torrie onto the bed. She got a warm washcloth and scrubbed the girl's body down.

"Okay," Isabel said, "I need you to be my girlfriend now."

Torrie turned her head and smiled. "I'm always that," she said.

"You know what I mean you silly goose. How are you feeling?" Isabel asked. Torrie was lying face first, her behind being almost too well abused for her to sleep on her back. So Isabel straddled Torrie's lower back and began massaging her shoulders. Torrie winced at first, but slowly began to relax.

"Okay. I think my butt is more sore than it's ever been, and my shoulder hurts. But I figured you already guessed that part," she murmured as Isabel massaged that particular body part.

Isabel kissed her lover on the back of the neck, getting a slight coo for a response. "Are you sure you're going to be okay with tomorrow?"

"I'm a little nervous, but I'm okay. Are you going to be okay? I won't do it if you think . . . you know, if you think it might come . . . between us . . . somehow."

Isabel smiled. She flipped Torrie over onto her back, and the pink-haired girl winced when her tender backside encountered the bed. Isabel straddled the girl's stomach, grabbed her nipples and tugged hard. Torrie was grinning as she gasped, pulling back and applying extra pressure on those sensitive nubs.

"Nothing can come between us if I don't allow it," Isabel pointed out. She pulled on Torrie's tits a little harder. "You're mine. Don't ever forget that," she crooned, then leaned in and kissed Torrie on the lips, releasing her grip on her girlfriend's nipples. "But it's next week I'm worried about. Are you going to be okay with THAT?"

Torrie bit her bottom lip a bit seductively. "Do you want me to be?"

"Good answer," Isabel snickered and then tugged on Torrie's nipples again. Apparently, it would be a little while longer before either of them got any sleep.

---------- ---------------------

The next afternoon . . .

---------- ---------------------

All in all, it had been a good day for Torrie. Though her posterior was still aching from its treatment the night before, she had actually enjoyed spending the day with Janine. She had gone shopping with the girl, and Janine had Torrie carry all the bags. Then Torrie had gone to her interview, and she had actually gotten along pretty well with the manager. Mrs. Abercrombie was a cynical old broad, so she and Torrie hit it off right away. Torrie was under the distinct impression she would be getting called with a job offer in the near future. 'Me, selling thongs and perfume,' she thought to herself. 'What's the world coming to?'

Then Janine had taken her lingerie shopping. Her temporary caretaker had been given strict instructions on what to look for. He had to provide minimal covering (particularly, nothing could cover her washboard abs), and had to look good against the pink skin of a well-spanked ass. So Janine had brought a paddle she had borrowed from Isabel and gave Torrie's already sore behind a few "thwacks" to give it color, then took pictures of it while in the changing room of Victoria's Secrets. Janine knew the girl at the counter would have her hands full and probably wouldn't be able to check in for a while, so Janine sat down on the bench, hiked up her skirt and got ready for another dose of the pleasure that Torrie's mouth could provide. Torrie was on her knees and eating pussy with a snap of Janine's fingers. And Janine wasn't satisfied with just one orgasm, and Torrie obeyed this woman just like her mistress had ordered her to do. It was a good fifteen minutes before they emerged from the dressing room and both girls were quite pleased.

Over lunch, they talked like normal friends on an outing. Janine asked Torrie about her psychological health and tried to understand the deterioration that had led up to her recent hospitalization. Torrie had become more comfortable talking about it since she had come to understand that her particular type of clinical depression had a neurophysiological nature and wasn't due to some weakness of personality on her part. Torrie in turn asked about Janine's prior relationship with Isabel and how she had adjusted going from a life of privilege to a life "more ordinary." Then there was some more shopping, and Torrie was again called upon to sexually service Janine in a stall of the ladies bathroom. By the time Torrie was dropped off at the restaurant to have dinner with her other friends, Torrie actually asked Janine to join them.

Torrie noticed her friend Rachel rolling her eyes every now and then, because she knew what the two girls had probably been up to. Rachel was a bit out of sorts concerning her conversation with Torrie the day before. She appreciated Torrie's honesty and trust, but there were some things even the best friend shouldn't know.

Finally, Janine dropped Torrie (and her bag of lingerie) off at Isabel's for some quality "one on one" time. Isabel was happy with her slave's new attire and insisted on Torrie modeling each peace, including doing an erotic strip tease before changing into the next piece. For the second night in a row, sleep didn't come quickly for the young couple.

---------- --------------------

That same evening . . .

---------- --------------------

Rachel was sitting on the hood of her car, waiting in a secluded area of a large public park for a couple of people to arrive. Dinner had been fun, but she was still trying to wrap her head around some of the things Torrie had told her. "My best friend is . . . weird," she muttered. She could scarcely believe what her best friend had been up to, and it was even harder to comprehend what she was planning on doing. She knew that the two would survive as friends . . .

"Man, you look like someone just ran over your dog. Then stopped, got out of the car, insulted your dog, then got back in the car and backed up."

"Shut up Frank," Rachel said, trying vainly to suppress her grin. The Hawaiian native always managed to cheer her up. She couldn't tell him about her conversation with Torrie, as her friend had said she wanted to talk to all her friends individually about her new life. But Frank might help her out in another way.

"Sorry it took me so long. Your brother was talking my head off. I finally managed to direct his attention towards a girl roller-skating on the boardwalk just to get rid of him. Then I had to park halfway across the park and . . ."

"S'okay baby," she murmured, grabbing Frank's shirt and pulling him in for a kiss. "I know just what you can do to make it all better."

"I'm not too late am I?" came a new voice.

Rachel looked over and saw Charlie, her hunkie white part-time lover. He was a friend of her father and a construction worker with a killer body, and was incredibly well endowed to boot. She had thought she might need some extra attention after the last couple of days. She turned back to her boyfriend, happy she had found someone who encouraged her to fuck as many guys as she wanted, as long as she told him all about it. She kissed him, then hopped down off the car.

"You two boys drop 'em and have a seat. I'm needin' to blow off some steam, and I thought I'd start by blowin' somethin' else."

Both men smiled and dropped their pants to their ankles.

"This is a bit awkward," Frank said, offering his hand to the man next to him. "I've never shaken hands with a half-naked guys before . . . when the bottom half was naked anyway . . . but I'm Frank."

Charlie shook that hand. "Charlie. You the boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Your girlfriend sucks a mean dick."

"Tell me about it!"

"Rather than tell you about it," Rachel interrupted, then leaned over and sucked on Frank's cock, going down to the root after just a few strokes. She reached out and took Charlie's massive ten-inch tool, wrapping her hand around it and stroking it. Then she switched, sucking on Charlie's meat-pole and jerking off Frank's.

"That's it baby," Frank said when it was his turn again to fill his girlfriend's mouth with meat. "Shit, you suck like a vacuum." That earned him a gentle squeeze of his balls.

When she switched back to Charlie, she went over halfway down before she started to gag. She relaxed her throat and was able to squeeze another inch in, but that was it. He reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head, wanting to get a look at those large tits of hers. She released her grip on Frank's shaft for a moment so she could unhook her bra, then started jerking him off again. She loved sucking on Charlie's intimidating shaft and dragging her tongue along the fleshy underside as she slowly let it slide out of her mouth. But her favorite cock was still Frank's. It was smaller but still big enough for some fun and she was able to deepthroat him, which was one of her favorite things to do. She made sure to get lots of spit on both shafts. They would need to be well lubricated for future use.

"She has the hottest mouth," Charlie growled. "I could get used to getting sucked off by you."

"You already are," she replied, kissing the mushroom-like head of his penis. "Remember when I sucked you off in the bathroom."