Tina Carson Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We ... I ... I ... can't ... shouldn't ... do this ..." Tina said meekly. It was her last feeble attempt to stop this.

Bernhard ignored her. For one, he knew she didn't mean it and second there was no way he could to stop now. Absolutely no way! He was too aroused.

He turned her around, placing her hands on the counter top and bent her over at the waist. In spite of her words of protestations she was quivering with excitement as she bent forward and without prompting spread her legs wide as Bernhard moved up behind her.

She felt the pressure he exerted as he brought his cock head up to her engorged lips and stroked up and down her pussy for lubrication before pulling apart her delightful arse cheeks he forced it inside her tight and resistant, sopping wet opening.

"Oh no... no ... no ... no ... oommyyggodd ... uuunnnggghhh ..." she groaned as he finally forced the head inside.

He paused briefly, then pulled out before pushing back in. Her juices were flowing now and made the second attempt slightly easier for her to take.

"Uuuuhhh ... uunngghh ..." she grunted as he pushed more of his large cock inside her. He slid back, then forward again as he found the resistance from her pussy diminishing as it adapted to accommodate the size of his cock.

"Ooohhh ... mmmfffhhh ... fuuucckk ..." Tina gasped when his balls finally reached her ass cheeks. He paused to let her grow accustomed to his size.

"Ohhmmyyggoodd ..." Tina was struggling. She had thought that Jasim had filled her completely but this was altogether something else.

Bernhard started to flex his hips as he began to fuck Tina. He had been looking forward to this for days and was determined to make the most of it. As he pounded her pussy, Tina grunted loudly with every thrust. She came quickly as his thick cock seemed to catch every erogenous zone inside her. A couple of minutes later she came again, this time he had rubbed her clit causing an intense spasm to crash through her body.

He slipped her large breasts free of the lace bra and they swung to and fro in time with his hard thrusts. Tina grabbed hold of them herself, squeezing and tweaking her nipples, something she would never do when having sex with Jim.

Jim, oh my god, Jim. The thought of him flashed in front of her. What am I doing?

"Aarrrhhh ... ooohhh ..." the thought vanished as quickly as it had come as Tina orgasmed for a third time.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ..." Tina moaned as Bernhard devastated her pussy with his gigantic cock. She came again and then minutes later again.

"Please ... you've got to stop ... I can't take ... any more ..." she cried, twisting her head around to plead with Bernhard. He grimaced and ignored her. He grabbed hold of her hips and forced himself deeper.

"Ooohhh ... nnngggrrr..." It was a few minutes later but she came again screaming.

Bernhard was a fitness fanatic and was in extremely good shape but even he had to tire eventually.

Tina felt his cock stiffen and his balls twitch as he was about to cum. She suddenly remembered she had no protection as she and Jim were supposed to be trying for a baby. And here she was, cheating on her husband yet again with a man with one of the biggest cocks she'd ever had inside her and he was about to blow his load into her unprotected pussy.

"Please ... uunngg ... no ... uunngg ... please ... uunngg ..."

Too late; Bernhard exploded and she felt his huge cock pulse over and over again, as he sent his white, sticky, baby making cum deep inside her.

She lay across the counter top, feeling the coolness of the glass against her breasts and thankful for it as she gasped for breath. Bernhard was still wedged deep inside her and she could almost feel his sperm swimming off in search of her eggs.

"Get off me," she finally gasped, as she struggled up, trying to make him stand away from her.

Bernhard pulled back, his shrinking cock slipping from her pussy followed by copious amounts of his white fluid, which oozed down onto Tina's legs.

"We must do that again," he said as he tucked his semi deflated cock back inside his trousers.

Tina glared at him.

"No, seriously we will do that again ... and soon," he added with a lustful smile.

Tina ran back to the changing room and as she sat down the tears came.

She sobbed, angry and disgusted with herself for cheating on Jim and angry at allowing a man to use her for his own gratification yet again.

And now, she could well be pregnant by him judging by the amount of cum he had deposited inside her and the short distance it would have to travel given the size of his cock. She gave a short tearful sarcastic laugh at that thought!

* * *

Up above on the lingerie department's mezzanine floor and unseen to both Tina and Bernhard, a large, slightly obese man by the name of Frank Barlow pocketed his phone and tucked his cock back inside his trousers. He'd just wanked himself off to the sight of their erotic coupling.

He'd had the best seat in the house as the counter where Tina had been sprawled was just below him. It had been difficult to watch and video at the same time as well as playing with himself until he came. But somehow he'd managed.

He couldn't believe it. Tina and the new boss man! He was so jealous. He'd always had a thing himself about Tina. Christ, any man with a pulse who liked blonde women with big tits would and he was certainly no different. But although she was always pleasant towards him he knew he would never have a chance to get into her panties.

Frank was the main security guard for the store and by rights he should have ended his shift long ago. But as he usually did every day he'd dozed off in his office but tonight had slept through his alarm so was late as he made his final rounds.

It was the sounds that drew him to the lingerie department and he knew what was happening the nearer he got. And he managed to video the whole thing on his mobile phone. He'd no idea why but he thought it might come in handy as some point in the future.

* * * * *

A week passed by and Tina was relieved and grateful that she'd not seen Bernhard since the night of her presentation but the reason became clear when she learned he was out of the country on business.

Always the consummate professional and pushing aside her feelings about how she'd been used by Bernhard she became completely engrossed in her job especially as it was time to make room in her department for the new season's lines.

It was Wednesday, her usual day off but with Sophia at nursery Tina had popped into work to finalise arrangements for the new displays. They were already behind but she felt her team could pull it together in time as long as she could find them the information they required.

"Where are you?" she mumbled to herself as she rooted around inside the cupboard. As she was not supposed to be there, Tina wasn't in her work uniform. Instead she was dressed in a tight fitting skirt and silky blouse with 4" heel court shoes.

Bernhard had come back from his business trip and his immediate thought on his return was to see how Tina was getting on. He also wanted to see her reaction to seeing him again. He had enjoyed his liaison with her enormously and was eager to repeat it soon.

As he approached her work station he saw she was bending down searching for something under the counter. He stood behind her drinking in the sight of her delightful heart shaped ass as she bent over, her skirt pulling tight across her curvy arse cheeks. it was a sight to set the blood pumping and he smiled as he visualised himself taking her from behind again.

Tina sensed that there was someone near when she caught a whiff of cologne. The man coughed and she spun around in shock.

"Oh it's you," she blurted out hurriedly, her eyes darting from side to side to see if there was anyone else close by. She felt her face flush as her stomach turned over.

"Good morning Mrs Carson," Bernhard said as he smiled, "and how are you today?"

"Erm ... fine, thank you Mr Winklemann," she replied hesitantly, "I ... I ... erm just came in to get something ..."

"Why are you not wearing your uniform?" Bernhard asked, "not that I mind," he added as he tilted his head sideways to look at her arse and legs.

"Oh ... erm ... well actually it's my day off and like I said I just came in to find something so my staff can get started on the new displays."

"I see. Very dedicated of you, I'm sure," Bernhard said as he moved closer to her, "do you always come to work on your day off dressed like you're going somewhere special?"

"No ... no," Tina stuttered, feeling her cheeks burning as she backed away from him until she was stopped by the edge of the counter, "I'm meeting my husband for lunch shortly."

Bernhard looked at her breasts straining the buttons of her silk blouse. She was irresistible. He took a quick look around and then moved closer, pressing against her, his hand slipping down to caress her arse cheek. He gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I've missed you," he whispered, "have you missed me?"

"No," Tina asserted, the panic clearly evident in her voice. She too looked around hoping that no-one could see what Bernhard was doing to her.

"Mmm, anyway, about your lunch date, that's going to be a problem," Bernhard stated as he stepped back away from her, leaving her slumped against the counter, trembling and breathless, "I came down to tell you that there is a meeting now for all the department heads, followed by a business lunch at a nearby bistro. Unluckily for you because you're here, you are going to have to cancel the lunch date with your husband I'm afraid."

Tina sighed. She knew Jim wouldn't be too happy but it couldn't be helped.

"Okay, I'll be there in five minutes," she said to Bernhard, who by now was walking away, as she picked up her phone.

* * *

The meeting of the department heads with Bernhard was informative although no decision had so far been made regarding the restructuring of the departments. At the end of the meeting they all adjourned to the bistro, Tina rushing away first and managing to get a lift in a colleague's car.

Bernhard was the perfect host as he treated the staff to a pleasant meal along with a few drinks. As the lunch time drew to a close, less and less work was being discussed, Bernhard proving to be a most charming and witty host.

As her work colleagues began to leave, Tina took that as her cue to leave also but first made a quick visit to the bathroom. When she returned she was horrified to see that only Bernhard remained at their table.

"Thank you for a lovely meal," Tina felt obliged to say, "no doubt I'll see you at work tomorrow."

As she turned to go, Bernhard stood to leave as well. "Tina, let me give you a lift home, it's the least I can do as I've ruined your day off."

"No ... no that's okay ... I ... I'll get a taxi."

"Nonsense," Bernhard replied, "I insist. Come, my limousine is right outside."

"There's really no need," she said as he took her arm and guided her outside. As much as she didn't want him to give her a lift she felt it would be rude if she protested too much more. He was after all her boss and she did want to keep her job. It wouldn't be prudent to annoy him.

The uniformed driver stood by the limousine holding the rear door open. Tina bent her head and climbed in. As she did, Bernhard took stock of her bum and her solid but shapely calves accentuated by her high heels. He felt his cock pulse as he climbed in and sat next to her.

As Tina settled back into the leather seat she looked around. She was in awe. She'd never been in a stretch limo before and couldn't believe how much room there was.

Bernhard observed her looking around. "Impressive, yes?" He pulled open a small door. "This is the refrigerator and this is the mini bar," he said as he pulled open another door. "As you can see the interior is leather and our part is entirely soundproofed, the driver cannot hear a thing back here. If I need to communicate with him I ring him on the internal phone system." He lifted the receiver.

"Where do you live?" he asked Tina.

She gave him her address and he instructed the driver, adding the word scenic to his message before replacing the handset.

"Drink?" he asked as he took a bottle of champagne out of the refrigerator and two flutes from the cabinet.

"Oh, yes please," Tina enthused, forgetting about her sobriety vow and in whose company she was with. She'd never been in a limo before and was determined to enjoy the experience of driving around town as she drank champagne.

Bernhard poured her a glass and was then amazed as she held the glass to the light, observing the colour, before sniffing the wine.

"Mmm," she said, "I'm getting citrus fruits, tangy lemony flavours."

She took a deep drink, swirling the wine round her palette. The bubbles exploded on her tongue.

"Ah yes, lemon, citrus, earthy ... very nice." She smiled as she looked at Bernhard's face, his mouth wide open in astonishment.

Her time with Henri Baudin had been well spent, he being the older man who had shown her how to appreciate champagne before taking her on a tour of the museums and art galleries she had wanted to visit when she was away with Jim on his competition winning golfing holiday. Charming Henri Baudin, the older man who had seduced and then fucked her in his luxury apartment.

As the limo sped her home, Bernhard took the opportunity to savour Tina's womanly charms again.

Her stocking clad legs were crossed, causing her skirt to ride up to reveal a large amount of her shapely thighs. He looked at her chest watching her large breasts rising and falling with every breath she took. The effect was quite mesmerising and he could already feel his cock beginning to grow and harden.

Suddenly, the car hit a pothole in the road. Tina's hand flew up in the air and deposited a full glass of champagne all over her silky blouse.

"Oh bloody hell," she cried out as the wine quickly soaked through the fabric and onto her skin.

Bernhard couldn't believe his luck as he gazed at her chest. Her nipples were erect and quite clearly displayed through her sodden blouse and bra.

His cock was now pulsing rapidly and bulging against his trousers as he leaned across Tina and took the empty glass from her hand.

"Here, allow me," he said as he took a towel from a drawer in the built in cupboard and started to dab at her wet breasts.

"I think I can do that," Tina snapped as she tried to grab the towel away from him.

Bernhard looked deeply into Tina's eyes and discarded the towel and placed his hand over one of Tina's large breasts. He squeezed.

"Get off me, leave me alone," she gasped in shock as she slapped his hand away.

Bernhard smiled back at her. He wasn't about to be distracted from his goal. His hands moved up to grab both her large breasts, groping them forcefully.

Tina slapped him away again. "Get off me," she yelled, struggling to free herself from his insistent embrace.

Bernhard moved across her, pinning her to the seat with one hand as he forced his other along her luscious thigh and up under her skirt. She squeezed her thighs together to deny him access to her pussy and began to writhe and wiggle her body to free herself from his hold.

He countered by leaning forward to kiss her but she managed to turn her face away, still struggling to free herself from his vice like grip.

He held her tighter as he finally managed to press his mouth to her full red lips. He kissed her, striving to push his tongue between her lips. She resisted, not returning his kiss.

The hand under her skirt was still working. He'd managed to get it wedged into the vee at the top of her thighs where he began to rub forcefully hoping that he could get to her pussy and she would then react to his ministrations. She pressed her thighs together tighter.

Admitting defeat and giving up on her mound for the time being Bernhard moved his attention to her large breasts. As he groped them relentlessly he could feel her nipples responding as they began to swell and harden. He knew he was getting to her. He just had to be persistent.

Although she was still writhing about Tina sensed she was fighting a losing battle as she felt her nipples growing larger. Bernhard's hand was all over her breasts, one minute squeezing them the next tweaking her nipples. She liked her breasts being manhandled. It was one of her seemingly many weaknesses.

Her resistance weakened further when his tongue finally forced it's way inside her mouth. Her lips parted to allow his tongue to entwine with hers as she finally kissed him back.

At last, sighed Bernhard as he felt Tina's body relaxing as the fight went out of her and her arousal took over. He felt her legs open slightly, which prompted him to slide a hand under her skirt and along her stocking clad thigh up to her mound. As he reached his goal her legs opened wider allowing him to push his fingers downwards towards her pussy.

He relaxed his firm grip on her breasts and fondled them more softly now, playing with her nipples, rolling them around between his finger and thumb teasing them to become even harder and more engorged.

"Uuuuhhh ..." Tina sighed as she kissed him deeper, giving in completely to Bernhard's administrations.

Her legs opened wider and as Bernhard slipped a finger under her thong and into her pussy she jerked her hips forward, moving to meet his thrusts.

He moved off her and lay back into the plush leather upholstery. He unzipped his trousers and with a mighty effort managed to release his awesome tool. He stoked it twice as it swung up to attention.

With his cock free and ready he took hold of Tina's arm. She immediately knew what he wanted her to do as he guided her around to straddle him. She swung her leg over his thighs and as she sat there he unfastened the buttons to her blouse. She stared into his face as he concentrated on each button, slipping it deftly free until he had them all undone.

"You bastard," she breathed hoarsely as she shrugged it off her shoulders and then reaching behind her back removed her bra for him. Her splendidly proportioned breasts swung free. Bernhard grinned in delight as he took one in each hand, running his fingers over and around the curve of her fleshy orbs. He like many before luxuriated in the delight of the feel of having her delicious mammaries in his hands. She shuddered as he repeatedly caught her nipples.

He moved his hips to adjust Tina's position. As she felt his hardness poking into her leg she bit her lower lip and gazed down to see his monstrous cock. She could see it pulsing as the blood surged up through the veins.

She quivered, as with some difficulty Bernhard lifted her tight skirt up over her hips and guided her until she was hovering over his throbbing erection.

Holding his cock still and moving her thong to one side, he stared into her blue eyes as she lowered herself down onto his shaft, willingly giving herself to him.

"Oh fuck ... ohhh ... oohh fuck ..." she breathed as the large bulbous head breached her pussy lips, uncomfortably taking her skin with it.

She lifted herself up to free it before lowering herself once more.

Bernhard sat still, letting Tina dictate the penetration of her pussy. He didn't want to split her by being too forceful.

"Oohh ... oohh ... uumm ... uumm ..." she groaned as she fed more of his cock inside her. She thought it was getting easier, which was a relief.

She lifted up and then down again, each time taking him in a bit deeper. She started to build into a rhythm as her pussy adapted to his girth and length. Her face was contorted with pain and passion. Now that he had penetrated her again she knew that she liked it. The fleeting thought that this desire was putting her marriage in jeopardy was gone in an instant as Bernhard thrust up to meet her.