The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at her. "I love you too."

Beth stared down at him in shock. Her body shook and her pussy spasmed. The next thing she knew, she was cumming again. "What?" she asked in shock as she came down from her orgasm.

"I love you too."

"Look at the camera and say that again."

Titus followed the nod of her head and saw the smartphone leaning on a table. "What?"

"I wanted to remember our last night together," she explained. "Now say it again."

Titus grinned. What a woman! "I love Beth Shorthose," he told the phone.

"Please don't go," she begged, looking down at him.

"Come with me," said Titus.

**********

The sound of a motorcycle woke David from his stupor. Finally, his bastard of a brother was leaving. He got up and opened the door. Through bleary red eyes, he saw Titus hit the kickstand. Beth was climbing onto the bike behind him wearing the skimpiest bikini he'd ever seen. She dropped a small away bag into one of the motorcycle's storage compartments.

"Beth?" he called out to her.

She looked back, smiled at him sadly before wrapping her arms around Titus and the bike started moving away just as he'd watched his mother do with Gus yesterday.

David watched them recede down his driveway until they were out of sight.