The Twelve Vitali Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat's body sung. His tender, passionate kisses were intoxicating, his rough yet gentle touch maddening, but when he relieved her of her panties, slid his hand up her leg and pushed two long, thick fingers inside her dripping wet pussy, she lost what feeble grip she had on the still sane part of her mind. She tore her mouth from his, pressing her forehead against the strong column of his neck, struggling to catch her breath as he slowly worked his fingers in and out of her slick channel, fucking her with them as his thumb massaged her sensitive clit.

"Matt -- ay - oh..." she moaned in a long drawn out purr as she dug her heels into the bed, arching her hips as her thighs fell further apart, granting him complete access to her body. He awakened more than just her need and desire for him, he had them firing in rapid succession, igniting that white-hot need inside her until she felt like she was going to be engulfed in flames. She could feel herself getting even wetter under his deliberate manipulation of her body, her juices coating his fingers and dampening the inside of her thighs. The need to cum, the desire for this man was quickly overtaking her mind, her entire body, and she frantically clutched at the front of his shirt, her eyes closing tightly as her whole body started to tremble.

"Look at me, Kitten. Look at me when you cum," Matteo said when he saw her eyes start to close. When she opened her eyes, and he was once again gazing down into those pools of vibrant blue, he worked his fingers a little faster in and out of her slick pussy, feeling her tighten around his fingers as he pushed her closer and closer to the verge of absolute pleasure. Her breath was hot against his neck and coming in quick, short panting whimpers, and he could feel her body start to tense and he held her gaze as her orgasm started to take control of her body.

"Yes, Kitten. Cum for me!" he urged with husky words, as his thumb, slick with her juices, rubbed hard at her swollen and hyper-sensitive clit. His invading fingers curling against her G-spot, applying just enough pressure to it as he simultaneously fisted his fingers in her hair, pulling her head back roughly, and swiftly closed his mouth over hers to swallow her cry of surrender as her orgasm tore through her. Cat's whole body stiffened into a hard arch as she came. He held her tightly, his fingers unmoving inside her contracting pussy as her body shuddered against his, her moans hushed by his mouth.

Cat drew in several much-needed breaths as she gazed up at Matteo's handsome face, tense with desire as the last waves of her orgasm rippled through her, her body still trembling. She sucked in a quick breath when he eased his thick fingers from her still-contracting and dripping pussy and pressed them to her mouth to suck clean, a devilish smile coming to his lips as her lips parted and her tongue swirled around them. She could feel the cool evening breeze from the open windows across her body, cooling her heated flesh and drying the beads of perspiration that dotted her skin. She was pleased that he hadn't been hell-bent on reclaiming her after his obvious anger from meeting Hella, rather than making sure she got to experience the most pleasure imaginable at being back in his arms and his bed.

"I've always been yours," she whispered, "always." She reassured him. She lifted her head to brush her lips against his in a soft, yet powerful kiss, letting him taste her essence that lingered on her lips.

Matteo growled out a harsh expletive at her solemn admission, and he kissed her, his fingers softly caressing the soft skin along her hip and thigh. He deepened the kiss, his tongue seeking out the hot, wet recesses of hers, his fingers gliding over the curve of her hips, nails lightly scratching her soft skin. He'd wanted her from the first night they met, and he wanted her even more now. The need, the desire to make her his burned inside him, kept him alive, and ultimately drove him to make sure his family and their influence would never come between them again.

He had to force his mouth from hers, and he gazed down into her eyes as he gently combed her soft, silky dark hair back from her face. "You've got me, just as much as I have you," he whispered his own admission of the love he felt, pressing a soft kiss to the tip of her nose. "And one of us has on far too many clothes," he said with a smile, and pushed himself up off of her, standing beside the bed to quickly strip off his clothes.

Cat stared up at him, licking her lips, watching as he unbuttoned his shirt and his broad chest was revealed. She sighed appreciatively, resisting the urge to help him. He was so handsome; broad shoulders, bronzed skin, hard sculpted muscles and a trim waist. When his hands went to the fastening of his pants her breath caught. She'd been with Hella for so many weeks that she had almost forgotten how magnificent, how powerful, how much Matteo took her breath away. Her gaze instantly focused on his hard, throbbing cock as it bobbed in the air before her. He seemed somehow larger than she remembered; the veins that interlaced his cock distended and the smooth tapered head was a deep shade of purple that was already glistening with a clear fluid that seeped from the tip, his balls hung heavily below the object of her desire. She could feel the second wave of moisture saturate her already wet and aching pussy, and she bit her bottom lip, once again staring up at him.

Matteo lowered himself to kneel between her parted thighs. He slipped his large hands under her legs, cradling them, caressing them slowly higher and higher, pressing soft, wet kisses to her inner thighs as he went. He slowly drew the tip of his tongue along the crease of her thigh where it joined her pelvis, smiling against her dewy skin when she purred deeply and started to squirm, breathing in the heady, intoxicating scent of her pussy. And then his tongue took the same path his fingers had just moments ago, and he curled his hands around her thighs, holding her open to his wicked kiss as a blissful cry escaped her, her fingers instantly tangling into his hair and her hips lifting towards his mouth, pressing even closer.

The taste of her exploded on his tongue and went straight to his cock, making it painfully throb, and he groaned in denial of his need to fuck her as he slowly drew his tongue up the smooth, slick wall of her lips. He tasted her, savoured her, his tongue lapping deep, flicking teasingly over her swollen and sensitive clit, his strong hands holding her steady as her hips started to move. He licked her even deeper, fucking his tongue in and out of her pussy as her second orgasm rose in her. His need to reclaim every part of her pushed him to make her cum again like this and erase any trace of the Domme who had tried to lay claim to her.

Cat squirmed on the bed, trying to get away from Matteo's torturous mouth. When his tongue started to lap at her wet, aching flesh, she lost control entirely and cried out, her legs trembling against his shoulders, toes curling as she fisted one hand into the bedspread and the other into his hair. His hands gripped her and pressed her harder against his mouth while pushing her legs further apart, allowing him even greater access to her dripping wet flesh. She arched her hips strongly within his vice-like grip, and then she felt it hit her, stronger and more powerful than the first one. When her body started to tense, she barely heard his groan of pure satisfaction against her dripping flesh when he fastened his mouth down on her pussy as her orgasm tore through her body.

Matteo held her hips securely until the last wave of her orgasm rippled through her, his tongue gently lapping at her. He pressed a soft kiss to her lips before he moved further up her body. His hand gliding along her soft skin dotted with perspiration. He dragged his thumb across her hard nipples before sliding his fingers into her damp hair and closing his mouth over hers, kissing her and letting her taste herself on his tongue as it invaded her mouth with a deep groan. His cock was achingly hard and throbbing, the tip swollen and leaking pre-cum, and he reached down, smearing the clear fluid around the sensitive glans before running the swollen head all along her wet flesh. He took long minutes teasing her, caressing her as he guided his hard cock towards her entrance and swallowing her deep purring moans. He tore his mouth from hers, his ragged breath hot against her face as he gazed down into her eyes filled with the same desire for him that he felt for her.

"My Kitten!" he growled as he slowly pushed forward, easing into her wet pussy, feeling her slick walls close around the girth of his cock. He held himself in check as he slid slowly deeper inside her, watching as her eyes started to darken, cupping the sweet curve of her bottom in one large hand as she instinctively arched against him, and he let out a deep, shuddering groan when he became fully embedded in her velvety warmth. She was nothing short of pure heaven to him.

A long, drawn-out purring moan escaped Cat's lips as she wrapped her arms around him, her fingers digging into taut muscle, lifting her hips as he slid deep inside her, her body slowly adjusting to his thick cock, her fervent gaze holding his smouldering one the entire time. She could feel his cock, hot, hard and pulsing deep inside her for a brief moment of stillness, and then he started to move. The sensations of having a real flesh cock after weeks of enduring cold hard dildo's and vibrators were powerful, and her breath caught in her throat at each slow, steady thrust, inflaming her desires for him, and she wrapped her legs around him, her breath coming in quick, short pants. She tipped her head back, looking up into his burning gaze that seemed to look into her very soul.

Matteo curled his fingers into her hair, gazing down into her eyes. Her face was flushed with passion, and a smile turned up the corner of his mouth at the sound of her breath catching in her throat when he thrust deep into her and held himself there, feeling her hug his hard cock tight within her. He lowered his head and kissed her, his tongue caressing her lips, and he groaned when she lifted her head just enough to press her mouth tighter against his, and he kissed her long and hard and deep, swallowing her blissful cry as he started to thrust again in long, steady strokes. With a groan, he broke the kiss and pressed his lips to her ear, each hot exhale of breath caressing her skin and damp hair.

"Catriona. Mine! My beautiful. My adorable. My Kitten. Mine," he managed between hard, pounding thrusts inside her willing body. He dragged his thumb across her stiff nipple and tugged gently on the sweet nubbin of flesh, her sharp, pleasure-filled cry echoing through the darkness. He could feel her edging toward another climax, and he increased the pace of his thrusts till her whimpers became cries of pleasure. He glided his rough hands down her sweaty body and along the length of her thighs, pushing them higher along his torso as he thrust even deeper inside her, pushing her closer, his own need for gratification clawing at him.

Cat held onto him tightly, feeling the strain of his body as he held his desires in check, his muscles tightening under her grip as each deep thrust inside her pushed him that much closer as well as threatening to push her headlong over the edge. She pressed her forehead against his sweaty shoulder, gasping for breath, struggling to hold her orgasm at bay until he would come with her. Her knees were high alongside his ribs and her legs spread wide, her juices coating his cock as he thrust harder and deeper, the sound of his sweaty body slapping against hers, his groans filling her ears, his breath hot on her skin. Her heart boomed in her chest to match his thrusts, and her legs were starting to tremble along his sides as her impending orgasm drew even closer. She dug her fingers deep into the indentation of his spine, feeling his taut muscles flex under her hands.

"Matteo!" Her orgasm started to seize control of her body before she was ready. She pushed her heels against the curve of his hard, muscular ass, lifting her hips higher, taking him impossibly deeper into her wet pussy, clutching at his thick, throbbing cock, the white-hot need exploding in her mind and body and she cried out again, "Matt!"

Matteo twisted his fingers into her hair, tipping her head back so he could gaze down into her eyes, her lips parted as she gasped for breath, her beautiful face even more lovely in orgasmic bliss. He didn't slow the steady rhythm of his thrusts, his thick cock gliding in and out of her pussy as it tightened around him, squeezing him hard as he pushed her headlong into another orgasm. He was so close, and he gritted his teeth, resisting the urge to cum with her, inside her.

"Come, Kitten, come for me!" he commanded. He didn't know how much longer he could last with her cries of pleasure filling his ears, and he held himself still inside her as her body trembled and shook beneath him. He couldn't endure the pleasure any longer, he had to join her. He had wanted to make love to her for hours, all night if possible, but his self-control was not that strong, and he began to move within her again.

Cat struggled to catch her breath as her body shook from the throes of her third intense orgasm. She sucked in her breath when she felt his cock throb against her hyper-sensitive flesh, and she gazed up into his desire filled eyes, seeing his impending orgasm threatened to destroy him. She cried out when she felt him start to move again, gasping as his unyielding thrusts sent his hot, hard cock deep inside her pussy, stoking the fire that had yet to die down inside her. She gasped when his eyes locked with hers, and he interlaced their fingers, pressing her arms down to the soft bed beneath them, holding her steady as his hard driving thrusts began to rock her whole body. Her cries rose along with his thrusts. She cried out yet again as her orgasm continued to ripple through her body in waves, making her arch against him, taking his cock as deep as she could as he drove himself towards completion. She curled her fingers tight over the back of his hands, locked her legs around him, holding onto him as best she could as her breath was forced from her lungs with each powerful thrust, her body pushed higher up the bed.

Matteo gritted his teeth together. She was so hot, so wet and so damn tight. He could feel his orgasm clenching him around his spine; feel his balls start to draw up tight against his body, his own cum starting to flow. He gnashed his teeth together, tightened his grip on her hands till his knuckles were white, fighting the urge to cum as his cock swelled. He lost his battle. A deep, rumbling groan rolled out of his chest and he thrust hard, holding himself deep inside her as he came in a hot, thick load as her tight pussy milked another and yet another surge of hot cum from his heavy balls, draining him. He pressed his sweaty forehead against hers, a weakening groan escaping him as the last of his strength left his satiated body. "Kitten," he murmured in a whispering moan.

Cat accepted the full weight of his muscular body as he collapsed, spent, on top of her. Then, what could have been a lifetime, or rather only a few moments later, she felt his grip on her hands slowly slacken and then come free entirely as he slowly raised himself off of her. He carefully eased his still swollen cock out of her, and a tiny mewl of disappointment escaped her when he left her entirely. She felt a sudden emptiness as he moved to her side and then completely adored when he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her snug against his hot, sweaty body, his leg possessively covering both of hers. The breeze gently wafted over them, drying the beads of perspiration that dotted their skin. She slowly smiled when Matteo pressed a tender kiss to her forehead, gently pulling the damp strands of hair back from her face. She ran her fingers over the smooth skin of his shoulder, feeling his muscles relax under her touch.

"I missed you so much," she whispered, her breath soft but still ragged. She noted his breathing remained laboured as well as she trailed her fingertips across his chest.

Matteo chuckled, gazing down into her bright blue eyes that looked up at him with love, trying to regain control over his breathing. He softly drew his finger across her cheek still flush from her orgasm, slowly trailing across the fullness of her bottom lip, smiling when she kissed his fingertip. "I missed you more."

*****