The Trailhand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and lay there resting with a big smile on her face, it made a smile come to me watching her, so beautiful, her breasts firm on her chest, the freckles on her chest forming a V down between them from the sun she had gotten the last few years on the ranch. And her thick bush, matted from our sweat and cum, a small trail of it was shiny on her inner legs. All in all, if I had not just crawled off her I’d be crawling on her, she looked so sexy.

She went to the water basin and got a cloth wet and came over and started washing me off, starting at the tip of my pecker, rolling the foreskin back making sure I was thoroughly clean from the top of my pecker to the bottom of my balls. I was getting hard again from her washing it, and her pretty blue eyes didn’t miss that fact.

She washed herself up and went in the parlor to get us another brandy and my clothes. We sat there discussing what was going on in the North end and how well things had been here at the Bar MM. Millie was a wealthy woman, if she ever sold out she would not want for anything the rest of her life. And with the right fella she could make this an even more prosperous ranch.

She asked me some more questions about Maria, I felt embarrassed by her questions, and told her so again. But she wouldn’t let up, she wanted to know what we had done different than Millie and me. What I had liked about her. I don’t like to kiss and tell but Millie wasn’t going to let me out of this so I told her.

“Well, she is different from you by the dark skin and her nipples are almost black, she don’t shave her hair like you do, I found that kinda sexy, and she was willing to try most anything I wanted.”

“You mean she doesn’t shave her legs or under her arms?”

“Nope, hairy as anything I’ve ever seen. And her pussy is hotter that a Jalapeno pepper.”

Millie didn’t appear upset by what I had told her, if anything it seemed to get her excited by hearing it. I wasn’t sure what Millie was gettin’ at but was interested in finding out. She seemed to want to hear more about my experiences with Maria. I wasn’t comfortable telling her, it just didn’t seem right.

“Did she, well uh, did she cum a lot?”

“She had her fair share of em yes’um, Perhaps you should be asking her these questions Millie, just don’t seem right I should be tellin you these things about her, I wouldn’t wanna tell her about you!”

“Hmm, yes, your right. I think I will when she returns.”

I relaxed a bit then, And she put her hand on my pecker. It sure felt nice, her soft hand, giving it a tender squeeze, pulling on it. Didn’t take long to get hard again, and she took advantage of it. She put her lips around it, sucking it down. Her tongue licked under the head of it, then she used her lips to suck my foreskin up and pushed it back down. I wonder if this woman would ever get weaned, and if she did I was hopin it wouldn’t be today.

Millie worked it real slow, like she wanted to make it last for me. Jacking it with one hand then playing with my balls, all while her mouth was working on it. Soft and low moans came from her as she got more excited and her other hand went to her hairy pussy. I lay back and watched her pleasure herself, I could never get enough of watching that. Her finger went in her slit then another and she worked it in and out of her snatch.

Her fingers worked in and out of her dripping hairy pussy and her lips stayed tight around my pecker as she inhaled it down her throat. Her moaning like she could not get enough of it down her mouth. I grinned enjoying her hot mouth as it worked like the suction of a water pump pulling the water up 100' though a 1" pipe. Millie sure liked to gobble a goober. And I was glad she did. The only other woman I knew that liked it this much was a fat girl in West Texas, a preachers daughter, she liked a good poke and suck too.

Millie was sucking like she was possessed and my hips pushed towards her face as she worked her mouth. I was close to cumming, this woman could suck the spunk out of me faster than any ever had, mebbe it was her pleasure in doing it. But whatever reason it was I was cumming now.

“Shit Millie, suck it good, suck it down Millie.” and I shot my load down her throat.

She gulped it down, I could hear her as she gulped it. I held her pretty hair and forced her face down as I shot off in her hot mouth. She swallowed it all and moved up to hold me to her, I gave her a kiss and got out of the bed. I had chores to tend to, and hungry animals don’t care about a man getting a good poke.

I got up went and got my pants and boots then dressed in her parlor. I rolled another smoke and went to take care or her business. She gave me a kiss before I went outside. Me grinning like a Possum in a hen house as I walked out to the large barn.

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

12