The Trailhand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lit the butt, waving the match out and throwing it on the floor then inhaled a deep drag, letting the smoke ease out of my mouth. Maria moved over my mouth and put her lips against mine, sucking the stream of smoke from me. Then blowing it out her perfect full lips. We lay there and both smoked my cigarette, her hand staying on my semi hard pecker. Gently pulling it out trying to keep it hard, I could tell she wasn't finished with me. And with the boys in town either drunk or in jail now, we had time on our hands to use as we saw fit.

And we were a good fit, her tight hairy pussy on my long thick pecker. She had put up a better fuck than Millie, but I wasn't here to compare them, or bitch about poking either one of them. Pussy is pussy, I never had none that was bad, some was better than others but none of it was bad. I felt her head start to move down my chest, kissing my hairy chest down to my nipples. Sucking them in her hot mouth and pulling on them with her full lips, as she continued her quest to my hard on.

Her hot mouth swallowed the head of my pecker and her mouth was stretched open wide as she tried her best to get all of it in, I was proud of her efforts as she got about half of it in before having to stop. Her hand worked it from the base of my hair to her lips as she sucked it down. This wasn't something a lot of women did these days, and I didn't think of telling her to stop it felt so good. The only women I knew that did that was the whores and they charged a bit more to do that, Maria was no whore, just a horny woman that needed and got a good poke tonight.

Shit I would stay out of town every weekend if I knew this would happen to me. Beats the shit out of waking up in jail for some silly shit. I got back to thinking of Maria's hot mouth working as much of me in it as she could. I grabbed her waist long thick black hair and pulled it up over her head, rubbing it all over my chest. I loved how soft it felt on my belly as she sucked my thick cock. I got so excited I jammed it deeper in her mouth than she could handle, she jumped up gagging. I begged forgiveness and she resumed her assault on my hard on. Licking me from my pussy soaked balls to the head of it with her hand jacking it off at the same time.

This girl should have no trouble finding a man to marry if she wanted him. She could cook, was pretty and loved to have a good poke. I was one happy cow poke right now, laying back watching her head bounce as she took all of me she could in her hot wet mouth. Her mouth had to be getting tired from stretching so wide, but she didn't stop. So I told her to lay on her back, I wanted another poke. As tired as I had been, I wasn't the least bit sleepy right at this moment.

She got off me and I slid over, making room for her to lay down on the narrow bunk. Her brown legs opened wide to let me get between them and her hand went to my pecker, guiding it to her slick slit, she rubbed it along the wet slit teasing her pussy with my throbbing hard on. I pushed one time and it went in her like we had been built for each other. Her eyes got wide from her surprise that it was no longer uncomfortable, and quite a filling feeling to her. I started to hump her as her legs wrapped around my back, and she started squealing as I fucked her harder.

"Aiiee, Senor Blue, you fill me up so. Never have I had such a feeling before!"

I kept my mouth shut and my hips pumping, enjoying her hairy, hot tight and wet pussy as it clung to the sides of my pecker as I pulled it almost all the way out then slammed it back in her hard. Her voice going up an octave or two as she fucked me back. Maria's heels were digging in my back, pulling me deeper in her with the strength of her legs. I grabbed her arms and held them above her head, watching as her tits bounced on her brown chest, The dark nipples showing in the darkness, I bent over and sucked one down my mouth and gave it a light bite on its thick tip.

She cried out, "Yes Blue, Oh yes Blue!"

I figgered she liked it so I kept it up, moving my face to the other one and giving it the same treatment. Her hips tried to buck me off and her legs wrapped around me kept me from it. I moved my face up to hers, kissing her full lips as her tongue attacked my mouth again. Shoving it to the back of my throat, she tasted slightly of my cigarette and smelled of sweaty sex, All of which got me hotter than a breeding bull in mating season.

I had given up a long time ago trying to be gentle with her, most women seemed to complain about my size after the first poke, but not Maria. She acted liked she craved more, I pulled her legs up to my head and slammed into her hairy pussy as hard as I could, then she came with a scream that could wake the dead.

"AIIIEEEEEEE!! YES, YES, Fuck me NOW Blue, I am Cumming Now Blue, Fuck me!"

I clamped my hand on her mouth, not wanting Miss Millie to hear her and think Maria was in some kind of trouble with me. I would think I was the one in trouble just trying to keep my thick pecker in Marias bouncing pussy. I kept on fucking her as she came again, even harder it felt like, her wet pussy was making noises like my boots did walking through a corral full of wet thick mud as I kept fucking her. The sound drove me over the edge and I let her know I was cumming.

"Now Maria, work that pussy, fuck me with it, make me shoot my load in ya Maria!"

Her hips never slowed down as she fucked me, the sloshing sound her pussy made, and feeling her wet pussy juice easing down my hairy balls sent me over the edge. I shot my third load in around an hour in her, shot after shot of my spunk hit the back of her womb. It may not have been as much as the first load, but it still felt as good, as the tickling sensation filled my lower body to my toes when I came in her. Maria held on to me like she never wanted to let me go, and I was happy to lay there in her arms. Catching my breath, I rolled off her and rolled us a cigarette, lighting! them I handed her one, placing it in between her thick red lips she took a big drag, blowing it out lazily.

"Oh Thank you Senor Blue, I have not ever had so many orgasm's, so hard in one time of the sex!"

And leaned to my face kissing me. I grabbed a hand full of big brown tit and smiled at her. Not knowing exactly what to say to that. I looked out the window at the moon and happened to look at the main house, Shit, Miss Millie's Lamp was on. I bet she heard Maria crying out when she came a bit ago.

"You had better go Maria, I think Miss Millie is up, we sure don't need her to find us like this."

She got out of the bed, and as she stood up I heard a loud plop as my spunk fell from between her legs, hitting the floor with a loud PLOP. She laughed as she heard it also. She put her light dress on leaned over kissing me again, then with a twirl, her hem line swirling in a circle, she was gone.

I was almost sleeping when I heard the first of the boy's riding back, noisy and full of liquor they put their horses up. Rambling in the bunkhouse, bumping into the, walls, table and anything else that was in the room.

"You up Blue? Son, you shoulda been in town tonight. God Damn Son, they got some new whores, one of em aint half bad looking either! Damn woman could suck the leather off a saddle horn too. Shit you shoulda come with us Blue!"

"Thanks boy's, but I got some rest I really been needing." I lied to them with a smile. If they only knew, and I wasn't gonna tell em. I slept better that night than I had in years, my balls were still sticky with Maria's pussy juice. Hell I just may take another bath tomorrow night, who knows what might pop up!

Author's Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

12