The Indelible Wedding Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OW! You ass! You asshole!"

He growled, "Shut up, you little bitch." His hand rose again. THAP! CLAP! CLAP! SMAT! He loved seeing her petite body lurch and hearing her yelp after each spank. CLAP! CLAP!

"OW! That hurts, you ass!"

His hand gripped the now blushing right bun roughly. His voice was even lower toned and more angry, "Shut the fuck up. What d' ya think that asshole had on his mind when you were humping your slutty ass against his little dick?" His hand slid to her other untouched bun. He gripped it hard making Meg's little body shudder.

"We were dancin'... you asshole... that's all!"

"You lying bitch!" His hand rose again. CLAP! CLAP!

Meg's breathing had turned rapid. Her eyes were shut, her jaw was tight and she could hear her breaths rushing between her teeth. It wasn't just her jaw that was clenched, so was her pussy and anus. Her buns were stinging, burning with a million dancing, hot pins and needles. SMAT! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! She didn't yelp until after the last swat and it was more a grunt. "Urrrh!" The right side of her ass burned even hotter. Her mouth opened so she could breathe more easily. She felt his hand grip her bun harshly as if he was trying to hold the fire in her flesh. A wonderful shivering tingle radiated from between her legs. His hand disappeared and then her little body lurched five more times. CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! Her left cheek now burned nearly as hot as her right. "Urrrrrrhmmmm." It didn't sound like her voice. She shivered again as his hand gripped her flesh once more. The tingling shiver under her thong panel became more intense and felt so good. She knew she had started getting moist as soon as Joe had grabbed her and forced her to bend over. She knew she was definitely getting wet now. His hand start coursing around her buns, roughly, pushing against her flesh. His fingers formed a claw and raked across her burning skin. Another wonderful, intense shiver radiated from her pussy, it made her entire body shake for a few moments. His hand flattened out.

Joe's voice was still a low growl as he watched his hand slide around her pouting buns. "Yeah.... he probably... loved you humping his cock with your slutty ass." He raised his hand. SMAT! CLAP! CLAP! His hand gripped her bun harshly for a few seconds, then it firmly coursed around her cheeks again. "Yeah... yeah, he probably thought about getting his hands on this teasing ass, rubbing his cock... maybe his face all over it, before... before he... he pushed his little dick between your slutty buns." He slid his fingers into her deep crack. He felt the thong spaghetti strap but also felt how baby soft and smooth her skin was between her cheeks. His ring and middle fingertips circled over and around her hot little bumhole.

"Uhhhhhhmmmm," Meg moaned as she clenched both her anus and pussy once more, and was rewarded with yet another intense, delicious, shivering tingle radiating from between her legs. There was a sensation of weakness in her legs for a few moments. She felt his fingertips slide lower and onto the small cotton triangle covering her shaved pussy. "Mmmmhhh." She closed her eyes tightly as her hips squirmed all by themselves.

"Maybe fuck your slutty cunt first." Joe blinked. For a moment he thought she had peed a little from him spanking her so hard. Her panties weren't damp, they were wet. It dawned on him that she was getting turned on. He watched her hips slightly swaying. He could feel her slit in the center of the cotton panel. He stroked his middle fingertip up and down a few times, then was fairly sure he felt her clit, taut under the cotton. His fingertip rubbed it, circling then stroking over the little nub.

"Ooooh... mmmmmh," Meg softly moaned. She was breathing fast and shallow. She swallowed a couple times, then whispered, "Spank... spank me more... then... then rub."

For a couple moments Joe wasn't sure he heard her correctly, thinking he had imagined her soft words. He felt his throbbing cock twitch again. His jaw tightened, then his hand rose yet again. CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! He gripped her bun roughly, digging his fingertips into her flesh. He heard her moan again. His hand raised once more administering spanks to her other luscious cheek. CLAP! CLAP! SMAT! SMAT! He was sure that she pushed her ass towards his slapping hand after each lurch of her petite body. He gripped her hot, blushing bun. Her body was trembling.

Meg was gasping her breaths. "Oh... oh god... oh god... mmmmhhh," she moaned.

Joe's fingers slid into her deep valley again, dallying at her hot squinting orifice, then moving down once more, but this time under the little piece of fabric covering her oozing pink slit. His middle fingertip slid between her slippery labia to her taut clit. He started rubbing it as before, circles and strokes across it, sometimes just pushing it to one side or the other and letting its elasticity pull it back to the center from under his fingertip. Each time he did that, Meg twitched and exhaled sharply. His thumb of that hand planted against her hot little hole and rubbed it too. Her hips started slowly grinding.

"Ohhh.... ye-ahhhh," Meg groaned.

Joe took a chance and released her from the armlock. Her arms moved onto the dresser top, folding and laying flat. Her delicate hands formed fists. He pushed and undulated his middle finger between her pink folds into her channel. Just as he had imagined, she was tight and sleek inside, like slippery, warm satin. She was incredibly wet. His cock would feel so good in her.

"Mmmm... oh.... ohgod... Joe," Meg moaned.

Joe wasn't thinking with his brain anymore, only with his throbbing prick. Meg wasn't his sister. She wasn't the little girl he complained about having to baby-sit, yet then had fun playing with her the entire time, doing everything she wanted him to do, from "horsey back rides" to tea parties and everything in between. No, she wasn't that little girl anymore. She was a hot, little slut his cock had ached to have for a long time. She was a slutty bitch who deserved to be fucked, fucked rough and hard. His left hand slid under her and the middle finger started diddling her taut clit as his other middle finger slowly fucked her incredibly wet cunt and his thumb stroked her torrid anus.

Meg was trembling, nearly shaking. She was breathing rapidly almost panting. Her voice was a cross between a moan and a whimper, "Ooooh.... oh... don't... don't stop... ohgod... don't stop."

Joe pulled his finger from her cunt and moved his thumb from her hot asshole. He shoved it into her slippery, tight channel, undulating it as his other hand kept working her clit.

"Oh!" For a moment Meg thought he had pushed his cock into her. "Mmmm... oh yeah... yessssss," she hissed.

His hand moved from beneath her. He quickly opened his belt and pants, then shoved them and his briefs down his thighs. He pulled his thumb, now glistening with her pussy dew, from her channel as he moved behind her. He yanked her thong down, then grabbed his aching, throbbing cock. He twisted his hand and rubbed his slippery thumb on her hot asshole as his other hand directed his cock to her drooling cunt, rubbing the bulbous head up and down between her flared, pink labia. Her hips squirmed more, and her legs separated more too. The little slut wanted it, wanted it bad. He pushed the head into her. His hand let go and moved under her torso again, his middle finger again rubbing her clit fast and roughly. He thought about the years she had teased his cock hard and made him crave her cunt, her mouth, and her slutty ass. His jaw clenched. He abruptly plunged his pulsing rod into her wet, tight warmth to its hilt.

Meg lunged forward, the top of her head bumped into the mirror as she felt her channel instantly filled with her brother's thick, hard, throbbing muscle. She yelped, "OH!"

Joe's jaw was still clenched. He kept his cock deep, grinding it inside her incredibly tight channel, while outside his groin did the same to the cheeks of her seductive ass. His thumb on her torrid anus started pushing at the center of the squinting hole, the tip started entering her ass.

Meg grunted, "Urrh... oh... oh gawd." Without her thinking her bottom pushed towards her brother making her back dip and her ass pout even more. She tried to push outward with her anus. His pressing, undulating thumb hurt but it felt so good too. She had never had so much stimulation, his thick cock in her cunt, his finger rubbing her clit making her pussy continually shiver with tingles. She concentrated harder, and finally pushed out with her anus. She felt his thumb entering her bottom. "Oh... oh... ohgod," she gasped.

Joe slowly pushed his thumb all the way in and not only felt the hot ring of her asshole tighten around his digit, but her wet, warm cunt clenched even tighter around his thick prick. His hips pulled back and he started a steady rhythm, thrusting his cock hard and deep into her cunt, over and over again, ramming into her, sometimes grinding it deep in her for a few seconds, slowly pulling back then forcefully plunging deep again.

At first Meg's trembling body only lurched with each rough stab of her brother's rod, then after a half dozen thrusts, her hips began to respond, shoving back in a counterpoint rhythm, meeting each of Joe's savage strokes. Her torso kept recoiling each time his groin slammed into her firm, fleshy buns. It sounded like more spanking and felt a little like it too against her still burning, tender cheeks. Thap... Thap... Thap...

Joe felt a power, an erotic power he had never experienced before as he watched the cheeks of her luscious ass bounce slightly with each smack of his groin, like water balloons being slapped. He started twisting his thumb in her hot, tight asshole. His finger kept working her clit, speeding up, slowing down, then speeding up again as he kept plunging his thick, throbbing meat into her snug slippery cunt.

Meg's face was contorted, an expression of both pain and lusty animal pleasure. Her legs felt rubbery, her body was moving on autopilot and then she started twitching. She knew she was only a few seconds away from cresting into the most intense orgasm of her young life. Feral sounds started emanating from her throat, "Uhhhhrrrr.... urrrhhh... arrrghhhh... mmmhhhh.... oh... oh... OH! ARRRH!" Her body convulsed with the most excruciatingly wonderful orgasm. Wave after wave of erotic pleasure coursed through her uncontrollable body. It was almost as if she was getting electric shocks, periodically making her pussy and anus clamp tightly around his still thrusting cock and twisting thumb, then her abdomen clenched so hard that she could barely breathe. After each intense wave of erotic delight she thought it couldn't feel better, then the next wave would wash through her topping the one she had just experienced. "Oh... urrrrrhh... oh... oh gawwwwd," she moaned.

Joe pulled his thumb from her asshole, and both his hands moved. He gripped Meg's smallish tits roughly, digging his fingertips into her pliant flesh. He reared back again, then rammed his thick, throbbing prick so hard and deep into Meg's hot, quivering cunt, her head hit the dresser mirror harder than before.

"OW!" Meg put her hands on the mirror frame and pushed back towards Joe to get her head away from the mirror. She kept twitching and shaking as her orgasm kept sending wave after wave of intense pleasure through her body. Joe's cock became a forceful piston in her cunt. She felt a dozen fierce, fast thrusts into her. Thap-thap-thap-thap... "Oh... ohgod!"

He rammed deep again and grinded it in her. "Urrrh! Fu-uck!" Joe nearly shouted. His torso leaned over his little sister and then froze for a moment. The first ripple started deep in his balls forcing his hot jiz up, making his thick cock swell even thicker and longer, the hot gob quickly traveled up to the head then he felt it spew out the tip. "URRH!" Another half dozen spasms of his throbbing muscle instantly followed, shooting more and more viscous jiz into her.

Meg felt it. The bulbous head of her brother's cock was jammed firmly against her cervix, the sudden expansion and the instant gooey nugget of hot cream spitting into the warm confines of her tight cunt. It kept pumping, gob after gob of viscous heat filling her, seeping around the head, then down around the length of his cock. With his gripping hands on her small boobs, his fingertips digging in, his rod pumping and pumping, her own ass grinding against his groin, her cunt clenching, relaxing, clenching again in spasms against his stiff muscle with all her strength as if trying to milk him; her own orgasm finally peaked. Joe's cock, her brother's cock and hands had just given her more hot pleasure than she had ever experience. Her entire body was tingling, shivering with delicious pleasure and thrilling pleasure-pain. In her inebriated state, she didn't fully realize that at least some of her erotic fulfillment was from how he had fucked her, how she had loved being dominated, ordered, forced. She had loved struggling but then giving in to him, and loved not having to think. All she had to do was feel, and know his entire attention was focused on her, on her alone. At the moment she peaked, without words, without intellectually acknowledging it, she counterintuitively felt the most freedom of her life in doing everything he ordered or forced her to do, and in that peaking moment she had surrendered herself to him. She felt the last gob of hot goo spew into her stretched, convulsing cunt.

Joe was gasping his breaths as his torso fell onto his little sister's back. He couldn't remember the last time, if ever, he had cum so fucking hard. Yet he was still pissed at her for being a slut with that asshole Jimmy. He kept his hands gripping her small breasts for another minute as he caught his breath. His hands loosened, then his thumbs and index fingers clamped the taut, raspberry shaped nipples beneath her stretchy tank dress. He twisted them hard. He heard her whimper as her body shook for a couple seconds. He was still breathing hard when he growled, "You fuckin' little slut." He took a few more breaths. "You wanted this, didn't you, bitch?" His jaw clenched when she didn't answer. He twisted her taut nipples the other way. "You need this, you love it, don't you, bitch?"

Meg was panting. "Yessssss," she finally hissed through her teeth.

Joe growled, "This is just the start. You're gonna do every fucking thing I tell you to do."

Meg swallowed and tried to slow her breathing but couldn't, "Yeah... yeah... okay... okay."

Joe was glad his cock wasn't shrinking very fast. He wondered if that was because Meg's cunt was so freaking tight. He raised his torso off her back. Her grabbed fistful of her hair and pulled it harshly, raising her head so her face was to the mirror. He glared into her reflected eyes. "Don't yeah-yeah me, you little bitch. You understand me? You're mine now. You're my exclusive little slut... my obedient little slut. You'll do whatever the fuck I say from now on. Got that?" His jaw clenched as he pulled her hair more arching her back and her neck more, and raising her face higher.

"Ahhh! Yes... yes, Joe... I'm... I'm yours!"

"You're my what, bitch?"

Meg whimpered, "Y-Y-Your... your s-s-slut."

"And... you're gonna obey me... whatever I tell you to do... you fuckin' do it, bitch."

"Y-Yessss," Meg hissed the word.

Joe released her hair and jerked his hips back, yanking his still half hard prick from her cunt. He crouched and pulled her thong down to her ankles, Meg raised one foot, then the other, and it was off. He stood up again, his pants and underwear at his mid thigh. "Now get on your knees and lick my cock clean, lick every drop of your slut juice off it."

Meg pushed herself off the top of the dresser. Her legs were rubbery, she was almost glad to kneel down. When she did she was surprised Joe was still sort of hard. As her hand took hold of it, she knew it wasn't a monster like the cocks she and few of her friends had seen on a couple porn videos, but it was bigger than any cock she had ever had before. She had assumed that when it was inside her. She sat back on her legs and started licking the broad mushroom head. In her drunken state, it wasn't her brother's cock, it was just a guy's cock who had made her cum so good, so very good. Her pussy was still shivering with tingles. She took the half soft member into her mouth, her lips sliding down an inch passed the ridge of the helmet, and she started sucking it while swirling her tongue around the big helmet. Incredibly it started growing instantly and she had to let some of it escape beyond the tight "O" of her lips. None of the other guys she had fucked could get hard so fast right after doing it.

Joe was amazed his prick was inflating again. At first he was surprised his little sister knew how to give good head, but then he remembered her dancing like a slut out by the pool. He put his hands on her head. He growled, "Fuck it with your mouth like a slut." He held her head as it bobbed a dozen times, then he held it steady as his hips moved forward and back a little. His cock was almost back to a full hard-on. He wasn't going to tell her how good it felt. "Come on, do better, I thought you'd be a good little cocksucker."

Meg increased her efforts. She realized just how big his cock was. Her jaw was starting to ache. She felt his seed and her juice oozing from her pussy, drooling down to her anus, then dripping to the carpeted floor. He had really filled her up.

"Now... suck the head really hard.... as hard as you can, bitch." He had noticed with his first college girlfriend, that when he got the head sucked like that, it numbed it a little and he had more control over his prick. That and just having shot most of his wad, plus being half wasted was going to give him a good long fuck time. And he definitely wanted to fuck her good and long. Her cunt again for a while, then that slutty, teasing ass of hers. It started to hurt. His gut tensed. It got too painful. He put his palm on her forehead and shoved her head back. His cock abruptly appeared from her mouth. POP! "Urrrhh... fuck."

Meg's mouth was open sucking deep breaths. She watched him push his shoes off then take his pants, briefs, and socks off, then his shirt. His hands went into her armpits and she was instantly on her feet again. She hadn't realized until that moment just how strong Joe really was. He shoved her to the bed. It made her angry again. She turned around and was going to slap him for the push, and for calling her a bitch and slut so much, but he was right there in front of her. His hands pushed her down to a sitting position on the edge of the mattress. He shoved her again and she was on her back, a moment later, his hands were behind her knees. He folded her legs up and back, her knees were nearly touching her shoulders. She looked down her chest and saw her dress bunched at her waist and his thick, hard cock hovering over her cunt. Without him asking, she twisted her torso to get her arm in front of her. She reached for his prick. She directed the head to her pink, drooling channel. She nudged the tip inside.

"Tell me what you want, bitch... tell me what you want."

"I... I want you to... to fuck me, Joe.... fuck me."

Joe rammed his throbbing dick as hard as he could into her gooey, tight cunt.

Meg's body lurched as his cock instantly filled her, stretching her channel as before, and the bulbous head rammed against her cervix. "OH!"

He looked down at her as his cock became a thrusting piston once again.

Meg jerked every time with the force of each plunge of thick rod. She gasped a breath between every word or two. "Oh... oh yeah... yeah... fuck me... Joe... fuck me."