The Ice Maiden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing the time was right, William rolled over to lay between her legs. She willingly opened them wider. Bringing his cock up to her slit he pushed forward, grunting loudly as he entered her.

"Ohhh ... god ... oohhh ..." she breathed huskily.

William didn't fuck her this time. He made love to her. Slowly, carefully, tenderly, as only lovers do. She came time and time again under William's ministrations. Meg's comfort and satisfaction were paramount in every position they used. And at the end she felt complete.

* * * * *

Later she would torment herself about this fresh betrayal. After the first time she'd reconciled that her cheating was purely down to lust but this was different. They'd not just had sex, they had made love.

So where did this leave her and Ben. Did this mean that she no longer loved only him?

Did she now also have loving feelings for William?

The answer to that she didn't know but she was sure of one thing. It was going to take a lot of soul searching before she found the answer to her problem.

** * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Ice Maiden will return.

But first there is a prequel to this story involving Meg's daughter Holly and how she ended up in William's bed.