The Futa Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, she's going to get a kick out of this when I tell her this story. Mmmm! Oh, you're so impatient!"

Cressida had only said that because she felt me enter her. I expected her to push me away, but she just giggled and moaned as I started to move my hips. I took my hand off of her nuts, now using both to enjoy the delicious mounds of flesh on her chest. My next move was to feast on her nipples, which were hard and tasted so wonderful.

"Yeah, Carter," Cressida cooed. "Ohoho! You're a natural. Oh, poor Lindsay's gonna be upset when she sees what she's missing."

As if on cue, Lindsay walked into the bedroom and said, "You guys couldn't wait for me? Seriously!"

"I could, but Carter couldn't."

"Ohhh, my poor handsome prince," Lindsay said.

She hopped back into the bed and started sucking on Cressida's vacant nipple. I finished suckling and focused on Cressida. A few minutes later, Lindsay stopped as well, gently grabbed my face and kissed me. Cressida must have really enjoyed it because I could feel her cock getting hard again and beating against my stomach.

"Oh, yes," Lindsay moaned as we made out. "Fuck her good...my sweet prince."

I don't know why Lindsay called me that, but it was turning me on. I continued to fuck Cressida, who was fondling and sucking on her own boobs. Lindsay kept kissing me while reaching down to stroke Cressida's throbbing rod. As I looked at Cressida, who had a nipple between her smiling lips, she was really enjoying the attention that we were giving her.

"Oooh, I just had a great idea," Lindsay giggled.

She quickly crawled to the head of the bed and straddled Cressida's face while facing me. The futa instantly started lapping at the moist pussy that was smothering her, making Lindsay squeal and moan. She was so overwhelmed by having her pussy eaten that she fell forward so that her body was lying on top her Cressida's.

"Ahhhh! Oh, that's great! Fuck me with that tongue!" Lindsay cried out.

She grabbed Cressida's cock and started stroking and sucking it. I smiled at the sight of these two beautiful women in the 69 position. The three of us let out a chorus of moans and grunts as we pleasured each other.

"Lindsay, you give the best head," I breathed while stroking her hair. "I bet you're driving her crazy right now."

She sat up and looked me in the eye with a pained expression. Her cheeks were so flushed and her breathing rapid.

"Have a taste," she said before pulling me in for another kiss.

Sure enough, her mouth tasted like Cressida's flesh. I wasn't repulsed in the slightest that I was tasting secondhand penis from her. I savored every bit of saliva that she gave me.

"Ohhhh, I'm gonna cum!" I cried out.

"Go ahead," Lindsay said. "Cum now! Cum inside of this wonderful pussy, my handsome prince!"

Lindsay harmonized with my groaning as I nutted inside of Cressida. When I was done, Lindsay smiled at me and nuzzled my nose with hers.

"Good boy!"

"Thank you," I panted, slowly pulling out of Cressida.

"AY!"

Lindsay yelped as Cressida delivered a sharp slap to her backside. The raven-haired woman looked up at her and said, "Get back down there and suck my cock!"

"Oooh! So forceful!" Lindsay giggled. "I'm sorry, but your friend here distracted me; he looks so handsome when he climaxes. Let me make it up to you."

Lindsay crawled forward towards Cressida's groin and I moved to the side of the bed. While crouching over Cressida's groin, she reached down and grabbed her hard dick. To my surprise, Lindsay pushed the penis towards her rear and began to descend. I watched with rapt attention as Cressida's glans disappeared into Lindsay's ass cheeks.

"Oh, YEAH!" Cressida crowed as she sat up and watched her rod being swallowed by Lindsay's anus.

Lindsay closed her eyes bit her lip as a shrill moan escaped her mouth. Once she had full descended, she slowly started to move up and down. I felt both horny and fearful at the sight of her riding that fat futa cock.

Cressida didn't look worried in the slightest. As a matter of fact, she grabbed a pillow, put it behind her head, and enjoyed the sight and feel of fucking Lindsay in the ass.

"Yeah, that's more like it," she grunted. "We definitely should have done this last night! Ride my cock, bitch!"

"So tight! Ooooh, Cressida, you're so big!"

"You're damn right! Jeez, I'm gonna split you in half!"

I was still recovering from my last orgasm, so I was more than contented to watch the two of them fucking without me. It seemed like it didn't take too long for me to get hard again from the sight. Lindsay was yelping and squealing, while Cressida just lie there hurling obscenities. But after about seven minutes Lindsay fell back on top of Cressida, panting and clearly spent.

"I'm sorry," Lindsay breathed. "My legs are shot!"

"Ohh, you poor thing," Cressida said as he reached up and fondled one of her breasts. "Allow me to help."

Cressida drew her legs up and started to thrust herself into Lindsay's butt. Lindsay squealed as the anal sex resumed with a stark increase in tempo. Cressida laughed as she used both hands to tease Lindsay's nipples, overloading her body with sensations. I'd seen Cressida fuck a woman before, but not like this. Lindsay looked like she was drowning in both pleasure and pain and loving every second of it.

My renewed erection told me that it was time to get back in the game. I quickly crawled over to them and dove dick first onto Lindsay, sliding my cock into her damp pussy. She opened her eyes, alarmed at the sudden penetration, but then quickly wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in close.

"OH, YEAH! THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Lindsay yelled. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME, BOTH OF YOU!"

"You hear that, Carter?" Cressida yelled. "Give this horny bimbo what she wants!"

"Fuck yeah!" I shouted in agreement.

Lindsay's mouth went full oval as we stuffed her pussy and asshole. The combined heat of our three bodies seemed to turn this room into a sauna. A fleeting thought went through my head as I wondered if anyone in the hall could hear us. Strangely enough, the worry seemed to arouse me even more.

I had lost all track of time; it seemed like we had been having sex for over an hour. What time did this tryst even get started? I tried to focus on the banquet of lust that was occurring right now. The bed was creaking loudly, making me wonder if it was strong enough to sustain the force of our threesome.

"Ugh!" Cressida groaned. "Lindsay, I feel like your itty-bitty asshole is going to pinch my cock right off! You're so tight!"

"OH, GOD! THAT'S IT! GIVE ME MORE! I CAN TAKE IT!"

Despite the declaration, Lindsay looked like she didn't have that much left in the tank. She was sweating so much that it made the mascara look like black tears upon her face. Still, she was very beautiful to me. I could feel her heart pounding against my chest I pounded her below. I gave her a small peck on the cheek to console her, and she immediately turned her head and kissed me on the mouth.

"Oh fuck! OHHHHHH!"

Cressida roared as she pumped Lindsay's ass full of cum. The feeling made Lindsay's pussy spasm around my cock, which brought me to climax as well. I was so hot that I stood up and spurted the rest of my jizz all over the two women.

Once we were done, all that could be heard were three sets of moans, groans, and breathing. I lay my body down beside Cressida's, but with my head at the foot of the bed. I watched as Cressida's cock popped out of Lindsey's ass, and an impressive stream of yellow-white slime bubbled out.

Lindsay grunted as she climbed off of Cressida to lie between the two of us. She looked at me with a weary face as she planted herself face down on the bed.

"How come you didn't cum inside?" Lindsay asked.

"I dunno," I said. "It was just a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing."

"Next time, I want a double cream pie, okay?"

"Sure thing."

After a few more rounds, the three of us had decided to call it quits. We adjourned to the bathroom for a group shower, got dressed, packed our things, and went our separate ways. As walked away from the bedroom, I felt a pang of embarrassment for whomever would be cleaning the love stains on the bed linens.

The ride home was very interesting, as Cressida and I giddily recounted our threesome with Lindsay. We stopped on the way home for a bite to eat but, true to her word, she had me back at Tim's before sundown. I got out of the car and grabbed my luggage.

"This is for you," Cressida said after rolling down the window and holding out another envelope.

"Another grand?" I marveled.

"Believe me, you were worth every penny. I'll call you if I need you again."

After blowing me a kiss, she backed her car out of the driveway and drove out of sight. After a few minutes of hanging out with Tim, I got into my car and headed home. My parents were in the living room watching television when I walked back inside.

"So, how was your sleepover?" Mom asked.

I smiled, thinking about my successful fake sleepover, and all of the magnificent things that I had done upon that hotel bed during my actual sleepover. "Okay," I answered.

12