The Christmas Gift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not hardly." Carolyn trapped her nephew's hands under her knees as she moved up his body. He just looked at her quizzically wondering what game she was going to play next. He quickly discovered what she wanted as she pulled aside the soaked crotch of her panties. She pressed her leaking cunt against his mouth.

"Lick it, you sick son of a bitch," she giggled as she ground her cum filled twat down. "Let's see if you can work your tongued as good as your cock."

Suddenly smothered, Andrew was totally taken by surprise. He got a close up look at her pierced clit; he barely had time to realize that the small silver barbell was inserted through the flesh at the base of her erect nubbin. Then the strong aroma of his cum mixed with the scent of her lubricating juices filled his nostrils.

She tasted differently than his mother. Or maybe it was the combination of his cum, but there was a more astringent flavor. It wasn't disagreeable, just different, he decided as he lapped at her cunt.

"It's called a creampie," Carolyn told Andrew as she spread her lips apart with her fingers. She was even able to tense the walls of her pussy to squeeze a dollop of juice out like toothpaste from its tube. "All my sub friends say it's wonderful. Um, lick that nasty cum filled clam. Clean my cunt. I wish you had a pierced tongue. A tongue stud feels so good as it licks my clit and my cunny. Suck my cunt, sweetheart."

He had no choice. Andrew could swallow or drown. He worked his tongue as quickly as he could, scooping out their mingled sex slime. He was reminded of a long ago experience on vacation to the coast when his dad had talked him in to eating a raw oyster. The sensation of it sliding down his throat was similar to what it felt like as a thick gob came directly from his aunt's cunt to his mouth.

He tried not to think about that long ago dining adventure. Instead, he concentrated on his aunt's responses to his efforts. He knew she was enjoying him by the small moans coming from her mouth and the tiny shivers playing through her thighs. He grabbed her hips. He moved them in time to his tongue lashings.

As Carolyn decided her nephew gave really good head, she lifted one of his hands off her hip and put his fingers on her boob. It was her left tit. Automatically, a finger found her ring and playfully pulled it.

Andrew felt his mouth fill with a thinner discharge as his aunt came. It was yet a different taste and slightly unpleasant. He swallowed it as he had everything else.

Carolyn sagged slightly and he had to support more of her weight lest she smother him. After a few moments, though, she recognized the burden she was being and climbed off Andrew. She lay atop him and kissed him. Tasted herself and his cum on his lips.

"You did that very well."

"It's time for you to return the favor."

And, sure enough, she felt his hard cock pressing at her abdomen.

"I'd love to, sweetheart, but we're pushing our luck. Your mother may stumble downstairs any second. It wouldn't do for her to see us like this, would it? I wouldn't mind sharing you, but I don't think Marilyn would be so forgiving."

"Don't go," Andrew pleaded.

"Don't get mush brains, baby. You're a great fuck, but that's all you are." She lifted herself off her nephew and got off the couch. She took a few moments to settle her clothing. "Besides, I think we'll have another chance. There's always tomorrow night."

He wanted to kiss his aunt goodnight. He never got the chance. Without a backward glance, she left the room. He watched her shapely ass and long legs disappear up the stairs.

*****

Author's Note: I don't know if I'm happy with this chapter or not. However, I realized that if I didn't get it submitted now, flaws and all, it might never get off my hard drive and onto the web.

In the next and probably last chapter, Andrew learns his mother has discovered his fling with her sister and, hurt, has cut him off. She's told Aunt Carolyn to leave and tells Andrew he needs to decide what he truly wants in a sexual partner. Dejected, he goes over to see his friend. The friend's parents are out of town and the sister's willing to try a threesome. Kris, however, has decided that if Andrew's going to be bad, the gift he'd given of sexual prowess will be revoked. Andrew can't even get it up for the DP.

Andrew knows he's been a stupid fool and returns to his mother and they're able to satisfy each other. The gifts have been returned.

The End

12