The Big Tits Club Ch. 45-46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said: You have an amazing rack," I told her tits.

Reaching down, Naimh grabbed the hem of her shirt and whipped it over her head, tossing it onto the floor. Moments later, her bra joined the shirt, and my lap was suddenly full of horny redhead as she fed one of her swollen teats into my open mouth. And a minute after that, I rolled her over onto her back while she squealed, yanked her shorts and panties out of the way, and then slammed my sausage into her sweet snatch.

We were just getting started.

****

Naimh's first orgasm came quickly as I hammered her into the mattress. Her legs were up in the air in a big V-shape as she howled her release, doing her level best to shatter my eardrums as she verbally expressed her satisfaction with my dick.

Her second orgasm came with her lying on her left side with her ass at the edge of the bed, both legs together and jutting out to my right while I stood on the floor and sawed my thick cock in and out of her tight cunt. The position let me get super deep, her legs together made her super tight, and I could reach forward and manhandle her big boobies at the same time.

Having cum once in Naimh's ass and then once on her face as soon as we got home, I was inclined to finish a trifecta by filling her pussy. But after that second climax, the horny Irish redhead pulled off me, slipped feet onto the floor, and bent herself over face-down while reaching back to spread her asscheeks.

"Hurt me..." she whimpered.

I knew what she wanted, but I slammed myself into her cunt instead. She grunted from the impact and kept grunting while I pounded away at her. And when she reached out to bunch up the bedsheets in her hands, I abruptly reached back and spanked her ass.

<THWACK>

"AUGH!" she yelped.

<THWACK>

"AUGH!" she yelped again.

<THWACK> <THWACK> <THWACK>

"AUGH! AUGH! AUGH!"

<THWACK> <THWACK> <THWACK>

"AUGH! AUGH! AUGH! AAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!"

Naimh's yelp turned into a scream as my rock-hard dick unexpectedly lanced through her anus and skewered her anal passage in a single thrust. Her head jerked up and she clenched down HARD. And keeping my dick at full depth, I went right back to spanking her.

<THWACK> <THWACK> <THWACK>

"AUGH! AUGH! AUGH!"

Taking a deep breath, I leaned forward with all my weight to really make sure the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen truly felt every last inch of my dick in her rear passage. I held my arms out to the sides and back, inhaling deeply and stretching my pectoral muscles. I let my head loll around to relax my neck. Finally, I rolled my wrists and cracked my knuckles. And after setting my feet a little more than shoulder width apart, I reached down to get a firm grip of Naimh's hips...

... and then I fucked the hell out of her.

Over and over again I took massive lunges hard enough to bruise my own pelvis against her perky buttcheeks. Having cum twice already, I wasn't in any danger of popping off early and I allowed myself to thrust with maximum force without worrying about restraining my own ejaculation.

She howled non-stop, her cries that rose in pitch and volume matching my meat-tenderizing hammer blows. And her whole body shook and shuddered beneath me as she turned her head to the side and drooled onto my sheets while I pulverized her pretty patootie.

But I couldn't keep up that pace forever. My abs and legs were burning from the afternoon's workout, and after a while I had to finally chug to a stop. I pulled out for a minute, my hands braced on the edge of the mattress as I bent over panting for breath. I stared straight down at the freckled redhead's lewdly stretched anus, a gaping hole of darkness that showed no inclination to close up on me. Sweat dripped down from my forehead, and a salty drop irritated my right eye. I wiped it away and stared down at the shivering, whimpering, absolute wreck of a teenage girl face-down on my bed with her asshole wide open. And she turned to look back at me, her eyes streaked with tears but wearing the biggest shit-eating grin on her face.

"Holy fuck, Matty..." she groaned weakly. "I came so many times."

"Not done with you yet," I grunted while centering my dick over that dark hole and then stabbing it right back into her while she screamed in exquisite agony.

This time though, once she caught her breath, Naimh planted her hands and knees for leverage and fucked herself back at me. "Fuck my arse, Matty. I'm your anal queen," she crooned while I slowly met her thrusts backward. "Violate my destroyed little arsehole. Desecrate my sacred core. Defile me. Rape me. Ream me out. Ohmigawwwwd, Matty. You feel so fucking GOOD. I can't take it. I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum again... MMMMAAAAAATTTTTYYYY!!!"

She was mid-orgasm when I abruptly bent forward, scooped both arms under her, and hoisted her shaking body upright. Squatting, I made nearly vertical thrusts up and into her ass while gravity yanked her back down, driving my dick as deep into her colon as I would ever go. Pivoting my forearms, I grabbed hold of her big Double-D tits in my palms, squeezing hard enough to cause her pain while I continued wrecking her poor rectum. She wailed and thrashed and flailed out with all four limbs, sinking her butthole even further down around my prick every time she stopped supporting her own weight. And she screamed her pretty little head off for what felt like a minute until she finally ran out of air and started to collapse.

And then it was my turn. Still holding her tits, I dropped us face-first onto the bed and then rabbit-humped the redhead's "arse" for about fifteen seconds before I blew.

"NNGH! NNGH! NNGH! NNNNNNGGGGGHHHH!!!" I grunted before the fire hydrant blew and I started creaming her colon with gallons of cum. Naimh had gone limp beneath me, and I think she actually passed out. Her eyes were closed and she had a beatific smile of utter rapture on her face while I finished twitching and flooding the unconscious girl's rectal cavity with all my remaining jizz.

Then inky clouds of blackness started creeping in around the edges of my consciousness as well. Too much exertion and not enough breathing were doing me in, especially the end while I tried to blow my brains out through the tiny hole at the end of my penis. I collapsed flat across Naimh's back.

And then I passed out too.

****

Although we'd agreed to not pursue a romantic relationship, Naimh was still my Girlfriend of the Week. That meant she still got to call the shots, and even though she'd already done her level best to fuck me silly Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, she had no intention of slowing down just yet.

We shared Alice Tuesday together. I briefly interrogated Alice about her not telling me she'd gotten into Cal, and she countered that I hadn't told her I'd gotten into UCLA, which was... well, true. The difference was that the whole BTC had talked as a group about Berkeley being the most likely place we could all get into nearby and potentially attend together, and I'd never even considered UCLA seriously, so once it became known that Belle and I had gotten into Cal it seemed a no-brainer that we'd be going.

In the end, Alice apologized for hiding it from me, saying she just didn't know how to say she was voluntarily NOT attending Cal with me. And then she and Naimh decided that convincing me through sex to change my mind and join THEM at UCLA was in their best interests, and we had a pretty spectacular threesome. They had a pretty compelling case, and watching Alice slurp my creampie out of Naimh was particularly enticing.

Wednesday was Zofi day. Well, it sometimes was Zofi and Sam day, but Sam was off doing who knows what and it ended up just Zofi and Naimh. She said her parents had commented about not seeing me recently and asked if I could come to dinner over the weekend or something. That jogged my memory that Naimh's parents still wanted to meet me, and I asked if we should set something up.

"Didn't we just agree that you won't be my boyfriend after this week is over?" Naimh asked.

"Do you still want to spend overnights with me at my house? Even if you and I agree we're not actually together, it's probably best if your parents think we're a romantic couple again and that I'm not just banging their daughter for sport."

"You're probably right," Naimh agreed. "You're really okay with meeting them?"

"Can you promise your dad won't shoot me on sight?"

The Irish redhead's green eyes glittered. "No promises."

Zofi laughed. "My parents think you're dating me. Mari's parents think you're dating her. If Neevie's parents think you're dating her too, I'm wondering just how crazy things are going to get at graduation when all these parents come together and start comparing notes."

I blinked. "I never thought about that."

Both girls started laughing. I didn't think it was particularly funny. I knew I'd have some careful maneuvering to do.

Thursday was Belle and Mari day. By pure coincidence, Mari brought up that her parents kept asking about "her boyfriend" and thought it might be a good idea for me to meet them again. There was going to be a family picnic at the local regional park on Saturday and she wanted to know if I could be her date. Naimh thought the whole thing was hilarious, told Mari that I was already booked to see Zofi's parents Saturday night and then Naimh's parents for Sunday lunch.

I agreed, of course, and by Saturday morning I was sweating bullets. When I'd agreed to these various appointments, I'd not been worried in the slightest. But now that the time had come and I had THREE 'Meet my girlfriend's family' outings scheduled, I started worrying I'd gotten in over my head. But all three meet-ups went about as well as could be asked for.

Mari's family was a delight, and since I played soccer with her cousins most of the time, I couldn't get seriously interrogated by any parental units. Her mom lightly flirted with me - nothing serious, she was just a natural flirt. Her dad turned out to be really cool. He talked video games and modern rock with me, and made me really feel at ease. He spoke with pride about his daughter getting into Caltech; I got the impression the pressure to get married and start popping out kids mainly came from Mari's mom. Ultimately, he expressed his apologies that we'd be separated going to different schools.

Zofi's parents were great with me, as always. Even though it was no longer football season, I still got along great with her dad and we talked about some new Apple products he had in the pipeline. And then Zofi wanted to have a quickie in her bedroom.

I think she didn't walk right outside and show her mom the way my cum was leaking into her panties.

I think.

And then there was Naimh's dad.

Well, Naimh's dad hated me.

Like, he really, REALLY hated me.

He put up with me because I made his daughter happy, but that didn't mean he had to like me. I suppose I couldn't blame him, and I did my best to not piss him off even further during lunch. They were a very Catholic family, and I was apparently already in trouble for the two Sunday mornings Naimh had recently spent in my bed instead of going to church.

And there was the whole... y'know... sex before marriage thing. Not that teenage girls never had sex in Ireland, Catholic or not, but you get the idea.

All in all, having two out of three sets of girlfriend parents actually like me wasn't bad, all things considered. Especially since all three sets knew I was fucking their daughters. Actually, Naimh's mom was pretty nice to me overall, and as much as Naimh's dad had made up his mind to hate me well before I'd even stepped through the front door, I liked to think that he hated me a little less for having finally met me face-to-face and gotten a chance to talk to me. I got the impression he'd hate all of Naimh's boyfriends for the rest of her life, regardless.

In the end, though, that lunch with Naimh was our final time together as boyfriend and girlfriend...

For her Girlfriend of the Week time, I mean. Not forever.

But that's a different story.

****

Belle came over to the house after dinner. With Naimh being my Girlfriend of the Week, Belle had opted to let the redhead have me all to herself on Saturday night. And since I had to meet up with Naimh's parents for Sunday lunch, Belle and Sam had both missed their usual Sunday afternoon post-run threesome as well. So needless to say, my impish little pixie was quite wound up and eager to let off some steam.

We wound up banging in the shower, me pinning Belle's tiny little body up against the wall. She dropped to her knees in time to swallow my spending, and then we cleaned up, dried off, and didn't bother getting dressed. Shortly thereafter, we were sixty-nining on the bed until she deemed me sufficiently hard enough to climb aboard. And then she mounted me reverse cowgirl and bent over away from me on all fours, humping her exquisitely tight twat up and down my dick while I watched her cute little tushie rising and falling, making my thick shaft disappear and reappear over and over again. And in the end I gave her a cream filling that leaked out over the course of several minutes while she reclined against my chest, panting in the aftermath while almost lazily scooping out globs of cum from her own snatch and popping them into her mouth.

"I almost can't wait for us to go to Berkeley," Belle sighed dreamily. "I mean, I WILL miss our friends; don't get me wrong about that. But I already talked to Daddy and he's perfectly cool with us getting an apartment together. Can you imagine spending EVERY night in bed together like this? No more 'weekend nights only'. No more worrying about you having to split your time and attention six different ways."

"B... We talked about this," I said gently, squeezing my arm around her. "I'd be happy to get an apartment together and I'll be thrilled to cuddle with you every night instead of just once in a while. But we agreed that you and I aren't going to become boyfriend/girlfriend, right?"

She shrugged like it was no big deal. "So?"

"So what if you meet some guy you want to date? You said before I wouldn't be your one and only and that you wouldn't be able to settle down with me permanently without at least finding out what else is out there."

She pursed her lips but didn't answer right away.

"And what if I meet some girl -I- want to date?"

"Will she eat pussy?" Belle asked with glittering eyes. "Will she let me suck your creampie out of her?"

"Will she want to spend the night in bed with me? Just me? As in... you go back to your own room?"

"I'll happily go back to my own room for any girlfriend you have that understands I'll always be a part of your life." Belle suddenly frowned. "You wouldn't shut me out, would you? You wouldn't like... choose a girl who would want to be monogamous and exclude me, would you?"

"No, I seriously doubt that. You're too important to me, and I wouldn't want our relationship to change. I mean, I can't promise what the future holds, but yeah, I seriously doubt I would ever choose to stay with a girl who tried to muscle you out."

"Just so we're clear."

"We're clear. You're my Annabelle."

"And I'm not saying I'd ever date another guy. Honestly, I haven't ruled out having sex with someone else, if for no other reason than I won't have to wonder for the rest of my life what it would be like. But any guy who'd want to date ME would have to first understand how important YOU are to me," she insisted. "And I PROMISE you I would never choose to stay with a guy who tried to muscle you out."

I pursed my lips. "I could be wrong, but I'm thinking you might have a harder time finding a guy willing to share you with me than for me to find a girl willing to share me with you, if the BTC is any indication."

Belle shrugged. "If he can't cut it, then he gets cut out: simple as that. You're my Matty."

I gave her a smile, and she twisted her head around to kiss me again. Her naked body was otherwise still reclined against my chest, so I took a moment to happily fondle her perky buttcheeks and play with her tits. But once we paused to catch our breaths, she went back to reclining and scooped another glob of my sperm out of her leaking cunt so she could suck on it.

"It's gonna be different, certainly," Belle began with a dreamy look up towards the ceiling, "without the other girls. I think we should build a new BTC, you know? Find some hot and horny three-hole sluts with big tits that'll pledge their allegiance to... what was it Mari called it? Oh, your Altar of Towering Manhood. I can watch you convert them into your willing thralls through the Power of Incredible Orgasms™ and then lap up your tasty jizz while it leaks out of their well-fucked gaping holes."

I had to smile while Belle chuckled, but a moment later, I sighed a little mournfully. "So eager to leave behind the BTC and form a better one to your own liking?"

Belle frowned at that and sat up. Turning around to face me, she shook her head and said, "I really don't want you to get the wrong idea. I WILL miss our friends. But Mari, Zofi, and Alice ALL had a choice to come with us to Berkeley. They made their decisions to choose school over staying together. They made clear what was more important to them. I'm not cutting them out of our lives now or anything, but is it really such a bad thing to look towards the future?"

"Neevie would have happily come with us to Berkeley."

"Neevie's kinda awesome. I know I said I was jealous of her sexual abilities, but then I'm also jealous of Mari in that regard too. Neevie's super-fun, super-sexy, and I'd be thrilled for her to come with us. But the admissions board apparently didn't agree. She's going to UCLA with Alice, and that's that."

"And Sam?"

"Outside of Mari, Sam's become my best friend. She really understands what it's like to have these feelings for you but at the same time recognize a romantic relationship isn't in either of our best interests. I feel like I can talk to her about anything and she always knows what to do. But we both know she's going to Stanford, and that's that too."

"But Stanford isn't really that far away, right?"

Belle shrugged. "Everybody says college is a bubble. I'm sure we'll see her every now and again, but we'd really have to make the effort. And with Sam being so hyper-focused on her studies..."

I sighed. "She's already made clear her career is more important to her than spending time with me."

"Look, I'm not eager to burn down the BTC just so I can have you all to myself. I get what you're thinking, and I realize I've been just enough of a jealous monster lately for you to believe the worst in me. I'm not proud of what I've done or how I've acted." Belle shook her head and sighed. "Even this Holly thing... I genuinely wish she'd stick around longer so I could make it up to her."

I arched my eyebrows. "Can I tell her you said that?"

"Sure. Totally." Belle shrugged like it was no big deal. "Look, if I could wave a magic wand and get all six of us at Berkeley together -- seven, if you wanted to include Holly - I would. I really, really would. These girls have been my best friends for YEARS. The BTC is the best thing that ever happened to me, you included, and I'd like to think we'll all stay really good friends until we've become decrepit old geezers. So please don't think I'm like... happy... that none of them are coming with us. I really am just trying to make the best of the situation as it is. You and I are going to Berkeley without any of them. At some point you're going to have to accept that."

I was in the middle of formulating a response when I heard the doorbell ring. I frowned at Belle, wondering who could be at the door on a Sunday night. It was early enough in the evening that Mother most likely wouldn't be home. For a moment, I thought about just ignoring the door and getting back to my naked conversation, but the doorbell rang again, three times in quick succession.