SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck, there is a giant orgasm coming. Oh shit, it's like a cliff that I'm running towards and there is nothing but darkness for me to leap into. It's too much. I'll fucking die but I can't stop running towards it. Here I go. OH NOOOOOOOOOOO...

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. My fucking god. Fuck, fuck, FUCK. Holy, shit. Please, please,please stop fucking me. I'll die. Oh my god. Yes, great. Just be still, Keith. My pussy is hyper-sensitive. Jesus fuck, that was un-fucking-believable. Keith, baby, you rocked my world. Careful, careful, pull out slowly. Sweet Mary, whew, amazing."

I can feel his semen gush down the crack of my ass. Thankfully, I've started back on the pill in preparation for today.

Keith rolls off me and we snuggle sweetly, our bodies entwined. I feel so sleepy. I should clean my crotch in the bathroom. I'll just close my eyes for a moment.

In the attached lab room;

As Ms. W. drifts off to sleep, the women researchers are overwhelmed by the success with her. They are giving each other high fives.

Dr. Jannette Frolich, looks down at her clipboard at the notes for Subject #3, a very interesting, young, black school teacher that is coming in this afternoon.

Edward and his protégé Keith are having the sex lives of sultans but always keeps in mind that they are conducting a serious human drug trial for the SX69 potion and any derivatives of it. Edward's motto is, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

12