SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was doing a fine job bobbing her head up and down and bouncing her nose off my balls at the bottom of each down move. I saw Mary staring at the action and licking her lips.

Sarah backed off and Mary started kissing the head of my cock like it is a long lost ingot of gold. That was nice but I needed to slip that bad boy into her mouth. I put my hand on the top of her head and pressed down. She got the message, opened her lips I could soon feel the tip of my weapon touch the back of her throat. Wow. Did that feel great? She has a style that is a bit different than Sarah. Interesting.

I looked down at her dress and imagined what's under there. The new tits I have never seen, the new ass to feel, the new pussy to fuck. It's time to get home, where we could have some undisturbed fun. I could easily reach down and remove her panties and get a sneak preview but I'd rather have some anticipation. It's like Christmas. I was still kind of hoping the she had a full bush down below.

Mission accomplished here. I put my hand under Mary's chin and removed her from my staff. "Well, girls, let's go home." and I zipped up.

Mary looked up with a worried look, "Please, can I come with you guys?" She must have thought we were going to drive her home and she would miss out.

Sarah said, "Of course, Mary, you are part of our family now. We love you so much."

I paid the bill and we hailed a taxi. I sat in front. I knew if I sat in the back, the girls would be all over me and we might get arrested for indecency. As I sat in the front, I was getting excited thinking about what would be happening when we got home. My heart was racing and I was breathing fast. This made me a bit light headed. I had been fantasizing about Mary and what a delicious girl she is since the first day I met her. It relieved my tension to hear the girls giggling and chatting all the way home. They knew they were in for a good fuck and they were overjoyed at the prospect.

Finally we got home and rushed to the door with me holding their hands. It was difficult to walk because my erection was so stiff and caught in my underwear. Inside the entrance, Sarah was instantly all over me like white on rice. She did her normal rubbing and groping. She had the honor of reaching in and freeing my cock. Mary stood back and took in the ritual.

After I allowed Sarah her first touch as the primary girl, I turned with my dick pointing up at Mary and beckoned her to approach. She stepped forward willingly and slipped both hands behind my neck, allowing me full access to her body. She kissed and licked my neck while emitting low animal-like sounds. I grabbed her buns. They were softer and bigger than Sarah's and oh so luscious. Mary humped my boner. Her crotch was higher than Sarah's and my dick slipped nicely into the soft silk covered crotch area of her dress. I was surprised to feel no panties under the soft fabric. This naughty girl must have removed them when she was in the back seat. The thought of her bare ass and pussy under that short dress kicked a surge of testosterone through my system. I reached under the hem and up to the soft skin of her buttocks. I felt two large glorious handfuls of young girl ass. So much blood was racing into my cock that I thought it would explode. Sarah came around behind me and hugged Mary and me. Now both she and Mary were humping my lower body.

Sarah reached between Mary and me and grabbed my cock and led me cock first over to our ritual side-table. There she bent over the table, lifted her silver dress over her back, exposing her sweet ass and then put her left knee on the edge of the table, exposing her red engorged pussy. I moved into position and mounted her. Her pussy was hotter and wetter than ever before. She came screaming after only a few thrusts. She was definitely a woman in HEAT. I looked over at Mary, who was biting her lower lip and massaging her breast with her hand. I did not want to cum this quickly so I withdrew from Sarah's cunny and we went to the bedroom.

I stood by the bed with my cock pointing out the front of my pants and was starting to unbutton my shirt when Mary walked towards me and said, "No, please, let me undress you." She was a vision - a beautiful Latin woman with long black hair and luscious body under that cute red dress. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that glorious ass again. She unbuttoned my shirt and then kissed my chest and nipples. I was so horny that it was everything I could do to not just throw her down on the bed and fuck her hard. She handed the shirt to Sarah who hung it neatly in the closet. Then Mary ducked to the floor and took off my shoes and socks. Unbelievably, she kissed my feet just like Sarah does. Then from her knees, she undid my belt and pants and pulled them down and off. She then cupped my balls in her hand and stroked my penis.

I looked down and said, "Thanks Mary, come up here." She stood in front of me with her hands at her side waiting for whatever I was going to do next.

I could feel Sarah, now nude, press her naked breasts to my back and reach around and slowly stroke my cock. She purred in my ear, "Isn't Mary beautiful. And she is all yours." At this, Mary smiled broadly.

I looked her up and down, eating her with my eyes. She was equally beautiful as Sarah but oh so different. My eyes locked on her bosom. Her dress was open-shouldered and there was a huge expanse of perfect beige skin down to the tops of her breasts and cleavage. Her bra pushed up her titties in the style young girls like nowadays. I reached over and took the top of her dress and bra and was easily able to pull them both down to expose her perfect globes. She pulled back her shoulders proudly and her hard nipples pointed at me. I took a handful and they were as spectacular as I had imagined, full and firm.

Sarah went to Mary and guided her to the bed and bent her over the bed and placed both of Mary's hands on it with her feet on the floor. Mary's tits hung down erotically and her long black hair fell all the way to the bed. Then Sara took the back of Mary's dress and lifted it over her waist to expose her sex to me with the obvious purpose to have me mount the new young girl and bond her to the family. I moved into position but rather than plunge in, first I felt the cheeks of her ass. I just massaged them for a minute or so. I took a good fist full in each hand and kneaded each large cheek deeply. A strong scent of love juice welled up and filled the room. It was intoxicating. Every once in a while her anus would come into view as I massaged. I reached under to check for pubic hair and my heart leapt in glee when my fingers ran through a thick beaver covering her pubic mound. I took a handful of it and give a little tug. Mary groaned in pleasure and whipped her long hair to the other side. I slipped my hand higher to her slit and as I expected, it was sopping wet and had a nice light coating of pussy hair. I slid my hand up and down her slick cunny and Mary arched her back and spread her legs to give me full access. I could feel Sarah's hand on my ass pushing me forward to relieve Mary of the heat in her womanhood. I stepped between her legs and mounted her. My heavens what a hot, tight pussy. It was like a fur-lined glove encircling my cock. I wanted to go slowly. I put my right hand on her left buttock and slowly ground my cock into her pussy. I felt like I was going to cum after just a couple of thrusts so to slow down, I reached under and took a handful of her firm tit. I pinched her nipple and she made a husky animal noise in her throat. Then all of a sudden I was surprised by Sarah's little hand cupping my balls from behind. That unleashed my primal instincts and it was impossible to stop. I started thrusting as hard and as fast as I could. Mary started screaming and cumming the same time as I did a short time later. I thought I was going to die. I fell on the bed in a semi-conscious heap on my back and both girls snuggle beside me and hugged and comforted me. I dozed off.

Some time later, I felt a warm wet face cloth cleaning my cock and balls. I opened my eyes and was surprised it was Mary obediently cleaning me. She just smiled at me when she saw I was watching. Sarah must have filled her in on our hygiene routine. It makes sense also that the cleanup would be done by the lower ranking female.

The girls knew I was all fucked out that evening and graciously let me sleep peacefully through the night.

When I awoke, they were both already awake and staring into my eyes, waiting for me to join the living. I am used to that now. They both began to stroke my body with their hands and run their long hair over my skin. When I got a good erection, they moved to the end of the bed and went on hands and knees beside each other. What a perfect, erotic sight. A small light-skinned blonde with a tiny tight ass and a bigger black haired, darker skinned girl with a nice womanly ass - both needing a good-morning fuck. I thought, "Ahhh, the same morning ritual with both of them that I had with Sarah alone. What a great life." So dutifully, I moved in behind Sara and mounted her giving her the honor of being first. She got a solid twenty thrusts. My God, she came before I hit ten. She must have been very horny from watching me fuck Mary. Then of course, I mounted pretty Mary and gave her the same twenty. I didn't want to cum just yet myself. It was Saturday and we had all day to play.

That is it for this month's journal entry. I have come to believe that I should make sure that SX69 works on women of various ages, nationalities and racial groups. This will mean a lot of subjects will be needed.

There was a newspaper article about a local frail old heiress that has no living relatives who wants to give her $50 million dollar estate to her cats. I should visit her and bring her into our family. These funds would be better served for mankind in furthering research into SX69.

I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure.

12