Susan and John's Return Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Yes! I have always wanted to be a little girly, Mrs Raj and I long to wear girl's clothes, to tease guys at the dancing hall and all that sort of things!

Mrs Raj had now inserted another finger up Susan's pussy and was reaming her twat. As she pistoned her fingers in and out, she told Joan :

- I think you should tell your wife what you want to be, John, or should I call you Joan? Take your time before answering!

Susan had such delectable feelings as her husband murmured in total humiliation :

- Oh Susan, forgive me but I long to be a little girl. I want to be pretty little Joan, again!

Susan smiled. She still felt too lovely to talk. She didn't have to as Mrs Raj carried on :

- It's a very commendable wish, Joan, but, this time, I won't allow you to back down. There will be no return to your previous state : once a girl, definitively a girl! The ban on men's clothes for you will start in this house immediately, then to outdoors before being enforced in your offices. It will then become total and permanent! You must also realise, John, that pretty little girlies wear pretty little dresses and have pretty little panties...

Joan knew exactly what she meant and it sent hot flushes of excitement through her body :

- Yes, Mrs Raj!

- And you know what will happen to you when we make you into a pretty little Joan?

He hadn't thought it through this far and he muttered :

- No, Mrs Raj"

Susan now had a third finger up her pussy and was panting. She was desperate to follow the exchange between Mrs Raj and her husband! Mrs Raj continued :

-Susan and I will bend our little Joan over the table and pull the back of her pretty long dress right up and then you will have your pretty little panties pulled down exposing your lovely plump bum, Joan!

Susan's husband was panting desperately. Mrs Raj carried on :

- And then your wife and I will put on our biggest strap on pricks! Just like Susan was doing to you, years ago, Joan! As I will be Susan's guest, I would have first choice : I will ram my dildo, in your yummy ass, Joan and you will take Susan's one down your throat!

John was humiliated but so excited he was simply sobbing as Mrs Raj told him bluntly :

- We would fuck pretty little Joan over the table!

John couldn't stop himself spurting. To add to his humiliation, he heard his wife say excitedly :

- Yes, Mrs Raj, it would be so good sharing our pretty little Joan! And then when she is used to it, we could invite a couple of well hung men and watch them do her!

As Mrs Raj shoved her tongue up her young friend's pussy, she murmured :

-Of course, Susan. We will fuck Joan together. He will be our fuck toy and, when we'll decide it, we may offer him to two studs and watch them play together!

-Alas! It will remain just a dream! I've never been attracted by man to man action!

-Neither am I, dear, but, if you had two handsome studs to take care of you, I doubt if you'll be really interested if two other guys enjoyed Joan at the same moment, don't you agree with me, darling?

-You are certainly right, Mrs Raj!

-Don't worry, Joan! It will remain a project for the moment but we may put it in practice if you don't behave!

-Yes, Mrs Raj! I promise I'll be a nice and very obedient girl!

-We are going to test your resolve, Joan! I intend to strip your wife naked and enjoy her body for a long time, in your presence! Do you have any objection to it, Joan?

-No, Mrs Raj!

-Good, Joan! I will make it a bit more difficult for you : YOU are going to strip your wife naked here before we move to my bedroom.

Joan dutifully helped Susan of all her clothes, carefully extending them on the back of a chair. He then unhooked her bra, before slowly rolling her knickers down her legs. He really knew how to do it elegantly. Mrs Raj just stopped him only when he wanted to unclasp her garter belt and her stockings... Then they took the corridor that led to Mrs Raj's bedroom. She was leading the small group with her arm under Susan's. One of the maids was scurrying in the corridor. Susan blushed to be almost naked in company of two fully clad girls. She would have disappeared in a mouse hole but Mrs Raj had other ideas! She stopped dead and called for the maid.

-Mildred, you can clean the study. Tomorrow, I want tea for two at half past seven precisely in my bedroom with scones, scrambled eggs and a fresh fruit. Joan will serve us!

The maid curtsied in acknowledgement and left. In the bedroom, Mrs Raj made Susan sit on the end of the bed. Then she ordered Joan to unzip her dress. When she was as naked as Susan, Mrs Raj told her guest to open a casket on the lintel of a chimney. Susan gasped when she discovered a dildo. It was long : around ten inches and huge, about as big as Mr Gupta's cock! There were protruding and very realistic veins. Susan took it in her hand and presented it to Mrs Raj! That was only at that moment she realized it wasn't a simple dildo but a strap on one. Mrs Raj put it on. Her appearance was suddenly completely changed : the elegant woman had been replaced by a man with a raging hard on. He seemed quite impatient of plunging it into Susan's quim. Joan's wife looked to her mentor for approval. She nodded and Susan knelt down at her feet and started to lick the head of the huge cock! Joan was watching his wife sucking eagerly a huge cock in front of him. It was quite weird at first but he soon enjoyed watching the rhythmic swaying of Susan's boobs and buttocks. It was a new experience for her and she seemed to enjoy it dearly. Susan took the dildo into her mouth as far as possible and she clamped down her lips, just as if she was milking a real cock. She slowly pulled back stoking the long shaft with her tongue leaving a long slimy trace on it.

Joan was locked in her chastity belt but the show his wife offered was so arousing that his cock really hurt in its confines. The idea Susan was working hard on Mrs Raj's dildo and that the Indian lady would soon ram it into Susan was a big turn on for Joan!! She could see a white shine around Susan's pussy lips : she was aroused too! Another revealing symptom was the length and hardness of Susan's nipples. Mrs Raj's ones were in a similar state! Joan started panting in excitation. Susan was close to orgasm : her back was arching and her breath had become shallow. She threw her head backward and emitted a deep moan. This seems to trigger Mrs Raj into action : she pulled her dildo out of Susan's mouth and slid it down her breasts, then her belly before reaching for her crotch. Mrs Raj positioned expertly the tip of her dildo at the entrance of her slit. The dildo was long and large : Mrs Raj had to resist her urges to shove it into Susan's pussy. When Susan's love channel would be sufficiently reamed, she could but Mr Gupta had mostly played with her tits that day. Mrs Raj cared too much for Susan to inflict her unnecessary pain.

Mrs Raj just applied a constant and moderate pressure. She could feel the tight ring of Susan's pussy gradually yield under the pressure. When the head popped in, her partner sighed. Mrs Raj froze to give Susan time to stretch out for her unyielding prick! Susan pressed the Indian woman's shoulders in a silent approval of her gentleness. She placed her hands behind her neck and drew Susan to her, parting her thighs as wide as she could. If it had been a man, Susan would have screamed to him that she was ready to receive him, hard and fast but she understood the extreme caution Mrs Raj used with her and her feelings toward the housekeeper just got deeper. Could she become in love with another woman?

Susan pushed her breasts out and Mrs Raj didn't miss the mute suggestion. She bent down and sucked Susan's breasts, turning her tongue around the offered nipples. Susan lifted her buttocks in the air and Mrs Raj pushed a big cushion under her back. She could now fuck Susan to her leisure while she continued feasting on her breasts. She even managed to push a finger into her ass hole. Susan was dizzey from the combined exquisite feelings emanating from all these sensitive zones. Mr Raj excelled at developing them to a furious crescendo. She screamed madly when Mrs Raj pushed a second finger into her ass hole. She now owned Susan completely. Mrs Raj could see in the background the stiff figure of Joan in her servant's dress, watching them in stupor. He kept frozen in place, terrified to irate Mrs Raj. Their momentous coupling was probably an indescribable show for him. Mrs Raj wished it would imprint a lasting seal of ultimate submissiveness into Joan's mind! Mrs Raj intended to organize similar or more public exhibitions of her control of Susan and Joan! At this moment, Susan cummed for the first time. She screamed so loud that Mr Raj was quite sure Mr Gupta may have heard her!

Mrs Raj bent back, forcing Susan to ride her strap on dildo. In this position, she could lower herself deeper onto the large cock. Susan cummed a second time but, this time, Mrs Raj had silenced her with her hand! She continued to stimulate Susan, humping her regularly until she was too exhausted to ride Mrs Raj's protruding horn. She collapsed onto the bed. Mrs Raj disengaged from under Susan's body. When she was free, she rearranged it, pulling on her breasts and pushing her buttocks until the cushion was back under Susan's belly. Her ass was now totally exposed, pushing up in the air. Mrs raj moved and tongued her ass hole. She then pushed a big glob of cold cream into her back passage. Suddenly she stopped and placed the tip of her huge dildo on Susan's ass. She shuddered at the idea that the dildo was so big it would never fit into her tight hole! It was so much bigger than the cocks of Mrs Raj's nephews! She froze in fear but the Indian lady wanted to fulfil her idea. She pushed herself into Susan's ass. The pain was excruciating at first but Susan had a good experience of Yoga : she let the pain rush through her body and soon she could feel pleasure replacing the pain as Mrs Raj pushed her cock further into Susan's chute. An overwhelming wave of pleasure rushed through Susan's body. Her moans were now continuous and Mrs Raj was approaching another Earth shattering climax. Finally the ten inches were fully impaling Susan and the two girls started to move like a single bizarre animal.

-Susan, darling, imagine how you would feel with Mr Gupta's long pole deep in your pussy and my strap on in your anus or in your gullet! You would have to work hard to receive us together but imagine your climax then! Perhaps we could find another girl to play with us or just have Joan suck your tits at the same time!

-Yes, Mrs Raj, it's so tantalizing!

Susan started to shudder swinging her head backward as Mrs Raj cupped her breasts, squeezed them mercilessly and grabbed her nipples. Susan cummed again and again and Mrs Raj accompanied her several times until they pulled out, completely exhausted. Mrs Raj just found the energy to caress Susan's sweating body with a languid hand. When she retrieved some strength, Susan embraced closely Mrs Raj and the two women exchanged with her lingering kisses as they lay back on the bed. Needless to say, they had totally forgotten Joan who had kept the same position! There was a good point for him : he was really obedient! When Mrs Raj would offer Susan to a group of her friends, male and female, she could have him attend the party and serve drinks while his wife was fucked extensively! The most blasé guys would find it terribly exciting!

Susan and Mrs Raj took a long nap, cuddled against one another. Before getting asleep, they told Joan to leave and rest in the cot Martha had designated her. She seemed a bit reluctant to leave but she was now unable to oppose orders from Mrs Raj! Three hours later, the Indian woman as Joan had nicknamed her, emerged from her slumber and started again to tickle Susan's most sensitive zones. Susan awakened soon and planted a deep kiss on the house keeper's lips. Susan's arms were soon around Mrs Raj's neck as they were locked in a deep kiss. Mrs Raj's left hand was deep between Susan's thighs massaging tenderly her pussy. Susan was telling Mrs Raj to keep touching her there as it felt so good. Susan spread her legs for Mrs Raj as they kissed on.

Susan looked through the window and saw that the night had fallen. It was dark but the weather was still warm in that summer night. Susan proposed Mrs Raj to take a dip in the swimming pool to freshen up before returning to their intimate caresses. Mrs Raj took Susan by the chin and .held her until they were facing one another. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on Susan's lips. She returned the kiss immediately and Mrs Raj planted her tongue into Susan's mouth.

-Relax, darling! Mr Gupta and Joan are sleeping in their beds and the night is ours!

Mrs Raj's hand was rubbing Susan's thigh, from the back of her knee to her pussy lips and Susan found it extremely enjoyable.. Mrs Raj grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the terrace. One hand cupped Susan's breast as the other was still between her legs but this time, Susan's hand was working on Mrs Raj's crotch! A last reflex of shame pushed Susan to propose to put on a swimming suit! Mrs Raj laughed at her :

- Susan, don't be so shameful : there is just the two of us here! Why bother ourselves with modesty and ridiculous swimming suits? Would you have me arrested for indecent exposure? I intend to be extremely indecent with you at any time for the next days. What would you think of a public exhibition for the benefit of Mr Gupta and my nephews on their return, next Saturday? When they got warm enough, I would let them enjoy you as they want!

Mrs Raj took Susan by the hand and pulled her down into the water. Mrs Raj hugged her mate in the water and kissed her again. She plunged the head into the water and Susan could feel hot lips pressing against her cunt but Mrs Raj stayed in the water for such a long time that Susan got afraid. Mrs Raj resisted when Susan tried to pull her to air. She finally emerged, laughing :

- Don't worry, pet! During my husband's years in India, I had found a job as pearl diver. I was trained thoroughly and I can still stay more than three minutes under the water. I wonder how long it would take to make you cum?

- You could have informed me, Mrs Raj. I have palpitations from my fright! Feel it! Joan could peek through a window!

Susan pressed Mrs Raj's hand against her bosom. She may have been afraid but it was also a trick to have Mrs Raj caress her breasts once more. Susan would never have imagined another woman would make her that horny! She knew her boobs were just splendid, not fat but juicy and perfectly round. Her body was built like a guitar with big tits, a narrow waist and breath taking hips. As soon as Mrs Raj had again her hand on her breasts or buttocks, Susan knew she wouldn't be able to get free of her arms! Mrs Raj had kept her strap on dildo attached to her waist! Susan put her hand down on it under the water and laughed merrily. She caressed it just as if it was a real cock! she kissed Mrs Raj again while keeping her eyes glued to hers in a very impish grin, daring her to fuck her with her rock hard implement. Mrs Raj felt the urgent need growing in Susan's body. She motioned her to sit on her lap. Susan had her hands around Mrs Raj's waist now and looking deep into her eyes.

- Don't worry, pet! I will make you forget about what was going on in the house. We are going to have our own little party going on out here tonight!

Mrs Raj got up on the edge of the pool. Susan was still in the water. Mrs Raj told her to play with her hard cock. Susan obediently started to lick the cock head with her tongue. Mrs Raj's left hand had reached around and was exploring Susan's buttocks as she slowly started to take Mrs Raj's dildo in her mouth. Susan slowly worked her mouth down the long shaft and she deep throated it for a few seconds, then she looked up at Mrs Raj and smiled lovingly to her. Mrs Raj lifted Susan out of the water and made her lie on a towel on a bench to dry out. She cupped Susan's buttocks in her hands, opening her completely. Her ass hole was wantonly exhibited and already gaping open.

Mrs Raj presented her strap on dildo .to Susan's pussy lips. She humped forward but instead of the slow intromission of their first coupling, Mrs Raj pushed it in as hard and as fast as she could. Susan gasped. Entry must be really painful but none of them seemed to care. It was no more a loving embrace but a carnal explosion of their long pent lust. Mrs Raj wanted to possess completely Susan and Susan wanted nothing but to be fully owned by her beloved housekeeper.

-Don't be gentle, this time! FUCK ME real hard, just as I love to be fucked! SCREW ME LIKE A SLUT!

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Guppy did all that and managed a 7-11 at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Always so hot!

Dan57 never fails to turn me on. He's good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked it!

I liked it. I don't care what the others say. It is goofd and keep up the good work.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cathy and Chris Ch. 01 Brother in law and sister in law find love out of lust.in Romance
No Fairy Tale Car breakdown, home invasion, woman invasion. Good Times.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jekyll and Hyde Ch. 01 My bio, the good, the bad and the ugly.in Erotic Couplings
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories