Susan and John's Return Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Brian, help Susan arch her back toward you so that you can enter her ass hole easily. Don't be gentle, this time, make her scream and weep! She loves very virile penetrations! Don't worry about her : she just will come harder!

Susan was flabbergasted : how could Mr Gupta know something she had kept absolutely secret! She had never even discussed it with John! Her first lover had been twenty years older than she was and had skewered her pussy after having prepared her for a long time but when he had felt she was loose enough to receive him, he had shoved his cock into her virgin pussy with all his male strength. Her hymen had burst open immediately but he had cuddled her afterward a long time, making her cum four times. Her first taste of sexual pleasure had been violent but extremely pleasurable. She was retrieving some of the sensations of her deflowering when she was in the arms of Mr Gupta or under his orders. That was one of the reasons for her absolute submission to his will.

Mr Gupta told Brian to get ready, and the boy stripped, exposing a very large and very hard cock. Her legs were splayed open, encircling Steven's body. He moved between them, directing his cock into her tightest hole that was gaping open from the intense fingering he had just received and her own excitation. She groaned as she felt him pressing against her rosette, and she cried out as he pushed firmly, the swollen purple head of his cock entering her ass hole with no excessive gentleness, following Mr Gupta's orders. She moaned again as she felt him stretching her, his cock disappearing gradually as he filled her ass. Susan stiffened and cried out, her legs clutching Steven's chest as her body was rocked by her first climax.

Brian began thrusting into her steadily, pushing faster and more powerfully than on the previous occasion. Susan's body was jerking wildly to his thrusts. A few years before, Mr Gupta's friends had often double teamed her and that was not a new experience for her but now her husband was present and watching and her excitation was much stronger. With Mr Gopal, she hadn't been able to enjoy it completely but now she had matured and her climaxes were now more frequent and much more powerful! She cried out again, her stocking clad legs around him as once more she shuddered with a major climax, then a second a moment later. Brian groaned and emptied his cock into her. Steven followed suit almost immediately.

As they were slowly retrieving their senses and resting for another bout, Mr Gupta switched on the interphone.

- John could you come here, immediately!

- Yes, Sir!

Mr Gupta told John to enter the limousine. He handed him a digital camera.

- John, I would like you to take photos of Brian and Steven fucking your nice wife in any possible way. Susan has shown me your vacations souvenirs and I know you're quite a good photographer. Try to do your best! I would like to have pictures of Susan sandwiched between her two lovers as well as close ups of Brian's huge cock deeply embedded in her anus and Steven skewering properly her pussy. It would be perfect if I could see the cum oozing around their cocks. For the time being, they are passive but I will want also pictures of them in full action. I'm afraid you'll have to stay with us for some time. You may strip down to your slip so you will be able to move more easily!

Mr Gupta noticed then that John had a hard on. That didn't please him at all!

- John, your cock is making a tent in your slip. I had thought you were past that! I cannot accept that situation!

John was terrified to have to face the wrath of Mr Gupta. He was trembling, ready to weep?

- Do you have still the cock cage I gave you when you visited my penthouse with your wife and your mother in law?

- Yes, sir, of course! It's in a purse in my bedpost. Susan has the key to it!

- Good! When you get back home on Sunday evening, Susan is going to lock you again into it and you will bring me the key. I fear it might be more permanent, this time. Susan is now definitively out of bounds for you, except to lick cum out of her pussy or her arse! Her pussy, her mouth and her ass are now strictly reserved for my own use or my friends'! As I am quite generous with you, you will paper your bedroom with enlargements of your own pictures with your wife fucked by Brian, Steven or myself! Have I been clear, John?

- Perfectly, Sir! I apologize for having displeased you, Mr Gupta!

- No problem, John! Did you take the close ups I requested?

- It's in the box, Sir!

- Good! Now we are moving to live action. Brian and Steven, are you ready to fuck Susan as hard as you can?

- Yes, Sir!

- Then let's proceed, gentlemen!

The idea that John was filming them and that he would be soon permanently locked in a cock cage made Susan and the two boys quite horny. Mr Gupta then ordered them to disengage as he wanted to form another living picture. Susan was frightened when she thought he wanted Steven to bugger her as he told Brian to fuck her pussy but he told her to place her thighs above his and lean backward on her elbows. Mr Gupta told her it was one of the Kama Sutra positions and that he was intending to have her experimenting all these positions. John would take pictures of it and Mr Gupta would publish a book with all the photos. He was quite sure it would be a hit! Susan just feared she could be recognized on the photos but she trusted completely her master. He always knew what he was doing!

Susan knew there were sixty four positions described. It would give her many occasions to dally with Brian and Steven but the best was that John would be able to watch it through the camera lens but would be prohibited to touch her! When the book would have been published only, she might plead with Mr Gupta for her husband's release. Not complete, of course, she might just keep the key and lock him back in his cage whenever she was on an errand with some handsome guy she would have picked up at a dance hall, at the supermarket or elsewhere! The cock cage was rather uncomfortable and John wouldn't be able to accompany her most of the time...

There was certainly something interesting to devise there! She imagined a short chain from the cock cage to a ring on the wall that would keep John looking at the wall until her return. She would pretend that she was acting on Mr Gupta's orders and John would be just too scared to just inquire about it!

Meanwhile Steven had stepped forward and had offered his cock to her mouth. When she took his cock into her mouth to blow him, she had problems taking it all. He was longer than usual, around nine inches and his balls seemed ready to explode. She laughed inwardly thinking that John had said she was too old for that boy! She started licking it up and down and he talked to her while she sucked him. He wanted something special no one had ever asked her : she was to look directly at him while she sucked him. She had never thought to it but she understood it would make it definitively more whorish. She added her own frills, slowing down when he was about to explode and frigging his cock head with her tongue when he was less excited. She sucked and licked it for a long time.

Looking up at him as she was blowing him was also turning her on and she cummed several times. He finally unloaded deep in her gullet. She left him for a few minutes rest, then she bent between his legs and started to suck his balls. In no time, she succeeded to get him hard again. At that moment, Brian pumped another load of cum in her pussy. Completely exhausted, he rolled on his side and, shortly after, fell asleep. Mr Gupta woke him up and told him to put his clothes back on and return to replace his aunt. Mrs Raj arrived soon after in her usual brisk pace. Susan was ready for anything Mr Gupta could want. She was even so excited that she let Steven turn her on her belly and yanked her legs aside. He had the opportunity to fuck her ass, at last, and he wouldn't miss it for an empire! Mrs Raj scolded her nephew :

- Steven, I want you to be gentler with this fine lady. You have got a magnificent huge cock, so please use it with elegance! It isn't a sword you are going to plunge in the belly of this delicate girl!

Steven pushed his cock into Susan's back passage. It was long and rather painful but Steven was determined : nothing would make him desist of his self imposed objective. Mrs Raj took Susan's head and pushed it against her ample bosom to comfort her like a baby. The pain almost immediately subsided! Steven started to push his large cock inside of Susan's pussy as she moaned a little bit in residual mild pain. Because he was so big, he started slowly and picked up the pace progressively. Soon Susan felt his big hairy balls banging against the back of her thighs. Steven had gained entry to the hilt. He was in heaven, Susan was happy for him and posed for her husband to immortalize this moment! She was pleased to think that this image would most probably adorn the walls of her husband's bedroom! Mrs Raj was so proud of her nephew and his present mate!

- John, come here and lick your wife clean. She is too sloppy for Steven's pleasure!

But Steven didn't pull out. John was forced to pass his tongue around his cock to scoop the mixture of pussy juices and cum oozing from Susan's ass. It was disgusting, revolting and pretty awkward. Each in and out movement of Steven in Susan's ass brought back other globs of white and sticky gooey. Then he pulled out, bent her over and fucked her pussy doggy style while he slapped her ass. She yelled in surprise but didn't try to escape his hand. She was in the mood of being used just as any man with full balls would wish it!

As Steven fucked her, Susan came again, but he continued to pound her now so sensitive pussy. He changed once more positions, making her straddle him. She could feel his cock all the way inside of her pussy, as he lifted her up before slamming her down on his cock. With the speed, he went even deeper into her. He also sucked her nipples and they fucked like that for a long moment. He was young but had an amazing staying power! He then told her to make a sheath for his cock by pressing together her mouth watering boobs. This time, he came at last all over her front from her face to her belly button. John had a hard time to clean her up!

John served cognac to Mr Gupta, Mrs Raj and Susan before they returned to the dance hall. But Brian and Steven were groggy and Mr Gupta decided to return home... Mr Gupta took a long soak in his personal spa with Susan. She was exhausted but she felt honored when he proposed her to sleep with him. Of course, it implied that John would sleep alone but he would have to get used to it from the moment he would be wearing his cock cage! She couldn't receive lovers in a bedroom covered with images of herself being fucked by Mr Gupta or Steven! John would have to move elsewhere, probably the former laundry in the basement. It had a window leading to the backyard. John wouldn't be able to survey her moves or her visitors. The room was dark and small but it would be fine for such a lousy fuck!

Around ten in the morning, John went home to come back with the purse. He blushed horribly when he handed it to Mrs Raj! She tried the lock before telling him to put it on. She then told John to follow her. They went to Mr Gupta's door. Mrs Raj knocked at the door and entered with John on tow. He was naked

- Mr Gupta, your orders have been implemented. Here is the key to John's cage! Do you want to test if it's tight enough?

- Thank you, Mrs Raj. No need to test it. I don't see how John could escape from it apart from cutting it open. Susan, I know that your pussy and your ass are pretty sore but I would like to arrange a small ceremony for the closing in of John. Perhaps you could blow me away in front of him but I don't want you to swallow my cum. You will keep it into your mouth and give it directly to John. He had better really enjoy it as he'll be seldom allowed to kiss you...

Susan nodded in acknowledgement. She had come to appreciate when Mr Gupta added another humiliation to John's burden. He seemed to have regularly new fiendish ideas! She couldn't wait for the next one!

12