Susan and John's Return Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Could you lift your legs up more, Mrs Dale. I will be able to get my prick up then!

Susan smiled again and, as she lifted her knees up, she felt his cock slide in so easily. She was surprised as he was rather huge but then she realised how wet she was! She helped the lad as far as she could, arching her back so that he could enter her more easily. For about five minutes, he gently pushed it up and down as the other assistants watched in silence. She felt really 'nice'. Brian was the only one who spoke as he asked his brother :

- What's it like, Steven? Is she a nice fuck? Hurry up! I want to fuck her, too!

Steven didn't answer but started to push and withdraw his cock with greater urgency. It had been quite pleasant, even gorgeous for Susan but now it was getting even better as she realised the young lad was about to cum! His cock was getting bigger and his breath deeper... Then it happened suddenly! Steven gasped as he came with a load of spunk shooting up this young married woman. Even after the first deluge, he kept the movement up sending more and more spunk up her until he subsided and eased himself free!

Her panties were on the carpet and Mrs Raj stepped forward and picked them up and told Susan in her usual stern voice :

- Will you clean yourself up, Mrs Dale. It will be Brian's turn next!

But Mr Gupta stopped her on her track. He had other ideas and intended to be obeyed.

- Don't worry with that, Susan! Your husband was a very good pussy licker and cum eater when you came at my town flat. I hope he hasn't forgotten how to do it! John, if you would be so kind?

John stood mesmerized : he was returned to so many years before when mr Gupta kept piling humiliations on his head but he was doomed : he couldn't just tell Mr Gupta to get fucked! He walked quite reluctantly toward the settee. Susan wanted to lean her legs on his shoulders but that would imply a direct contact between them. Mr Gupta had clearly other ideas :

- Susan, put your arms under your knees and press them into your breasts. Part your legs as far as you can so John can have total access to your pussy. He doesn't need any further contact with you to do his job!

Mr Gupta was quite right, as usual. John started to lick the sperm mixed with his wife's love juices that had spilled out of her pussy. Then he moved to drill his tongue as deep as he could in her feminine tunnel filled with the boy's cum. Susan tried to keep a passive stance but it was so difficult : John was a very good pussy eater... Mr Gupta felt she was about to climax and he didn't want to give John that pleasure or Susan that relief! She would have to live with the burden of having actively and publicly cuckolded her husband once more!

Mr Gupta made a gesture toward Mrs Raj who drew back to sit next to her boss while Brian stepped up to Susan and asked politely :

- Will you kneel on the settee, Mrs Dale?

Susan didn't really understand and said questioningly :

- Kneel on the settee, Brian?

- Yes, Mrs Dale. I want to do it differently from by brother. I want your bottom!

Susan blushed horribly : this boy was too young to require such a shameful act in front of her husband!

- My bottom, Brian?

The lad was shy but still very excited as he replied, gasping in anticipation :

- I want to go up your arsehole, Mrs Dale!

Even as he spoke, she felt his penis slide between her buttocks and move up with remarkable ease. His cock was longer but less meaty than his brother's and she felt relieved that their choices had been less demanding for her. Of course, John never used her back passage and Mr Gupta and his friends had never taken her that way for years but once it is open, it stays so all your life, it is said!

She caught sight of her husband cringing as he watched his wife being soundly buggered by a boy that was about half her age. She wanted to giggle at his humiliation. She was now quite enjoying herself. John looked at Mr Gupta who had a satisfied grin on his face. When Brian filled Susan's anus with his cum, Mr Gupts spoke to him at last :

- Your wife has done very well, my dear John. It seems that, even after all these years, she is still a good fuck!

John nodded absentmindedly.

- Thank you, Sir!

Mr Gupta replied in his usual quite amiable voice and it was another hard point for John to hear

- I must tell my friends about her but now, I would like you to clean your nice wife's asshole with your tongue quite thoroughly so that she is perfectly clean again! Susan, when you husband will have finished his task, I want you to go to your bedroom and take a long soak in your tub. You will then phone John who will wait for your call in the servants' lobby. He will give you a massage with Ayurvedic oils under Mrs Raj's supervision. I want you to have a silky skin and a sweet fragrance when you will come and meet me in my bedroom. Your little games with Mrs Raj's nephews have really aroused me and I want to show you what a truly experienced man can do...!

12