Spring Break Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered with delight.

When I kissed down between her breasts, Melinda arched her back. She pulled me closer to her bosom.

I finally came up for air and she stuck her tongue into my mouth.

Her legs were spread lewdly, her pussy slick with the juice that Carl had already worked up.

"I want you inside me," she whispered.

Her teeth bit my earlobe. I turned my head and she kissed behind my jaw and down my neck.

Melinda's hands were all over me.

I pressed my still-hard cock against her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, baby," she gasped as I entered her. There was no give and I slipped all the way in.

I held it like that for a long time.

Our bodies pressed together.

Her breasts rubbed against my chest.

"Give it to me hard." There was a quiet desperation in her voice.

"Give what to you?"

"Give me your cock."

"Give it to you where?" I began to slowly work in and out of her.

"My pussy."

"How do you ask?"

"Please . . ." Her eyes were closed as she begged.

I pulled out so that only the tip of my cock was still inside her. Then I thrust in hard and held it.

Melinda let out a gasp.

"Is that how you want it?" I asked.

"Yesssssss," she purred. "Do it again."

I was only too happy to oblige.

We were in no hurry. I gave her a dozen more long, hard strokes, pausing in between each to hold my cock deep inside her.

"God, that feels good," she said when I had hit bottom again.

"Yes, it does," I quickly agreed.

With one hand I cupped a breast and then built up a steady pace. With each stroke, she let out a breath.

Her moans soon became grunts which soon became screams.

"Oh, fuck . . . fuck me . . . fuck me . . . fuck my pussy," Melinda chanted. She spread her legs as wide as they would go so I could get it all inside her.

Finally, I had to let go. She was bucking her hips against me. I felt her mouth on the side of my neck, right where it meets the shoulder.

She bit me and that triggered something in my balls. They erupted furiously.

My cock was a blur in her pussy.

Melinda's hands went to my ass as she tried to pull me inside her.

Her pussy filled with our cum and it spilled out on to the bed.

The room started to spin.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck," her words rang in my ears. "I'm cumming . . . I'm cumming . . . OH!"

I collapsed on top of Melinda, spent.

Our bodies were covered in sweat.

She kissed me. I could barely move.

There were hands on me. Squeezing. Rubbing. Caressing.

I felt someone roll me over on my back. Melinda lay next to me. We turned to each other and smiled.

Leah was in my arms and she held me.

"You two are so hot together," she whispered in my ear.

Katie was between Melinda and I, with Carl on the other side. They were both loving on her, too.

Despite the other people in the room, Melinda and I shared a look.

"I love you," she mouthed to me, as Katie and Carl kissed her all over.

I smiled and she knew.

************************

The five of us were at it until well after midnight.

In almost every combination and position, we made love.

We were desperate, knowing that once we got home, the magic of this past week would end and everyone would have to confront some very tough questions.

None of that mattered, though. Not then.

All we cared about was pleasure. Pleasure for ourselves and our lovers.

We all stayed in the big bed that night. Even after we were spent, we snuggled up together, often swapping places so everyone got equal cuddling time.

When I fell asleep, I wondered what the future held for us all.

I wished that our time would never end.