Sports Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack regaining his breath said, "I love that. That's one of the best ways to cum. I liked it the last time and this time was much better. It's fantastic to cum in a pussy while there's another cock in there."

Jack raised himself slightly, looked across to Tom and asked, "Hey man how was it for you?"

Tom pumped away into Alex, and remarked, "Dude it's a bit slipperier in here now."

Jack then asked Tom, "Your cock goin to blow man?"

Alex answered before Tom could say anything, "It takes him a while. He can usually keep fucking well into the night."

Tom flopped his head back to the floor, "Hey Alex, if you don't mind I may as well go. That is if you don't need me anymore?"

Alex patted Jack on the chest, as it moved up and down, "Thanks for coming round Jack, we're still going to be a little while here, so if you wanted to go..."

Jack turned his head to Alex and just nodded. Then got up and started to put his clothes on.

Tom still fucked Alex, as Alex turned round to Tom and said, "On you back, fat cock."

Tom stopped pumping and Alex got up. I could see Tom's cock clearly, fat, fuckin fat, covered in this froth and the amazing way this was all covering his cock and balls. And at the base of his cock it was being strangled by the cock-ring.

Alex mounted Tom, cowgirl, and started to fuck Tom at a pace that Tom liked. Jack came round to both of them, and Alex looked up to Jack and they both kissed, which lasted for over thirty seconds.

Then both guy's punched their fists together, "See you later bro." Said Jack to Tom.

Alex said, "Can't make next week, my son's around. I'll call to let you know when our next session is. And I hope you can stay longer then. And I think Fred can probably come then."

Jack replied, "No problem mama."

Jack walked away, I heard the front door open. So I looked over to make sure I was still hidden from his view. He closed the door and then I heard him start the car, I crouched down low as he drove past. I looked at my watch and it was one thirty. They had been in there fucking for about four hours. Jack had lasted an hour and a half.

I slowly got back up to my corner and continued watching as Alex was into another orgasm, "Ahh, yes, yes, yes," as she bounced up and down on Tom.

I had lost count of how many orgasms Alex had had. And was pretty sure Tom was responsible for almost all of them.

Alex stood up, went over to the sofa and bent over the arm rest. Tom knew, like I knew what Alex wanted Tom to do. Tom first went over to the table and lit up another cigar then walked over to behind Alex, his cock waving around in front of him like a hot poker.

As Tom got into position, and moved his cock-head around Alex's pussy, Alex turned around and said, "Stay away from my ass Tom. I'm not having you even try to get that in there, you big bastard."

Tom was obviously frustrated and said, "Come on bitch, you let Jack and Fred in there."

Alex stood up, facing Tom. Held his cock and said, "Tom look at this?" She held it at the base and waved it around, "It's too big, it won't fit. And I don't want you to try either, okay?

Tom sounded very disappointed, "Okay bitch, okay."

Then Alex continued, "Both Tom and Fred aren't as wide as you are, they are big in length, which is different."

Tom still sulked, "Fred has a bigger cock than Tom, and you let..."

Alex shot a hand upto Tom's face and put a finger onto Tom's lips, "Fred is bigger in length than Tom, neither of them are as fat as this."

I wondered, shit, Tom was fuckin big, nine to ten inches. And Alex said that Fred was bigger than Tom. Fuck, just how big was he? I suppose I'll never know.

Then Alex said, "Tom! Stop being a baby, you're not going up there. Now I know what you want. Come round here?"

Alex still had a hold of Tom's cock and pulled him to the front of the sofa. She reached over to the table and got hold of the paddle. I was still in shock that Tom still had a raging hard-on. With all that fucking and beating his cock had had.

Alex put the paddle on her lap, held his cock-head with one hand and with a finger, tugged on the cock-ring he had on.

"Shall I take this off?" looking at Tom.

Tom looked down to his cock and replied, "Yes, you can take it off if you like?"

Alex looked back down to Tom's cock, "Your cocks grown too big. I'll have to cut it off?"

Tom sounded even more frustrated, "Do what you want bitch?"

Alex without hesitation, took hold of the paddle, and I was sure to Tom's (and my) surprise, she whacked Tom's cock. And this time to my surprise, Tom flinched.

"Bitch!" Tom shouted across to Alex.

Alex rebutted, "Fucker!" As she whacked his cock again.

This time, Tom stuck his cock out towards Alex. As if he wanted to be whacked, and said, "Fuckin whore!"

And on cue, Alex whacked his cock again, and said, "Fuckin mother fuckin bastard!"

"Cock suckin bitch!" Tom shouted out.

Alex swapped hands and whacked again, Alex was about to strike again when Tom grabbed her by the wrist and stepped closer. Took hold of her head, and stuck his cock into her mouth. Alex threw the paddle to one side and grabbed his ass, and let Tom fuck her face.

He went deep and held his position for a few seconds before withdrawing, making Alex choke. He withdrew his cock and I could literally see ligaments trailing from her mouth to his cock.

Alex seemed to be in shock, and with her face red, said, "You fuckin bastard mother fucking cunt. What do you think you're doin?"

Tom just looked down at her and stuck his cock back into her mouth. This time he stroked it in, about three strokes, in and out, then on the fourth stroke, he stayed buried, longer than before. Alex thrashed her hands towards Tom's thighs, to push him away. But to no avail, then Tom withdrew for a second and rammed in again.

Tom was holding his ground, and I could see Alex trying to hunt for the paddle, that she had thrown down just seconds ago. She found it and wacked Tom on the hip, several times. Tom did not pay any attention to the beating. He withdrew in his own time, and Alex punched him with her fists, on his thighs, and then stomach, as she coughed and caught her breath back.

Tom stepped back, and said, "Bitch, I can see who your favourites are!"

Alex coughed and tried to get her breath back, rolled onto the floor and curled up into a ball.

Tom stepped over her and sat down on the sofa. Reached over to the table and grabbed another cigar. He puffed away, his cock still amazingly stiff as a tree trunk, and pointed up.

Alex slowly got up onto her knees, by placing her hands on Toms knees. She looked straight at Tom, her face was not so red, and said, "Bastard, you can get yourself off. I'm going to bed."

She then stood up, and walked off out the door. I thought to myself, oh well that's it then. I'm not staying here to watch him wank himself off. I was about to go when I thought I'd just go around to the other window to see what Alex was doing, if I could see in. I knew the layout of the cottage from when I had dropped Josh off a few weeks ago. I was asked in for a coffee by Alex as a thank you. I wished she let me fuck her as a thank you.

I walked slowly around to the other window. I trod softly, trying not to make any noise. I reached the window, this window had horizontal blinds which were slightly shut, but I could see through, if I got close enough. The room was not light brightly like the front room, but there was a light on, more than enough to make out what was what.

I saw Alex; she was standing just inside another door, her en-suite I presumed. She seemed to be wiping herself down, especially her pussy and stomach area. She threw the towel somewhere and walked to her bed. She lifted the bed sheet and got in.

I again thought the night was over, and was thinking of leaving. I had to walk past the first window to get back to my car, which was parked a distance away. As I ducked under the window I thought I'd peek in to see if he was wanking himself off. Not that I wanted to watch him doing it, but just to see if that was what he was doing.

I looked through and he wasn't sitting on the sofa, I just caught his back leaving through the door. Where was he going I wondered, was he going to Alex. I was in two minds whether to go back to the bedroom window. It was really late, but curiosity got the better of me.

I went back, again trying to be as quite as a mouse. I made my way back to the bedroom window. I could not hear anything through this window as it was fully closed. And as my eyes adjusted to the dimmer light, it was clear enough to make out what was going on.

I looked through and saw Tom standing at the foot of the bed, cock standing to attention, and yes, I could defiantly see his cock. It was strange, as his cock was fat but then narrowed at the base where he had the cock-ring on.

Tom was saying something to Alex, Alex had just her head out from under the sheet, as she looked at Tom. The conversation, if it was a conversation went on for a couple of minutes. Then Alex's arm came out from under the sheet and pointed to the door, as if indicating to him to get out.

Tom reacted to this by grabbing hold of the sheet and pulling it off of Alex. Then Tom got onto the bed, at Alex's feet. He pushed them apart slightly to make room for him to further approach her. Alex did not seem to move at all, she put up her hands to her face and covered her eyes.

Tom, as he was getting further up by walking on his knees, his hands were on Alex's legs, not resting on them, but just felt her as he moved up. He ran his fingers along her thighs, and got to her hips. He slapped both sides together a couple of times then one hand went lower, to her thigh. All of a sudden he lifted her thigh and flipped Alex over onto her front, Alex seemed not to resist.

Tom pulled Alex's ass up, Alex again put up no resistance. Then he got closer, and with one knee he pushed Alex's leg apart, lined his cock up and rammed his cock in, from the ease he went in, he must have been in her pussy. Alex grabbed a pillow and put it onto another one, then rested her head onto them. Tom fucked Alex doggy in his slow rhythmic style.

Although I could not hear anything, Alex's reactions were all I needed to tell me she was probably enjoying it. Her head was slowly moving from resting on her left side, to then her right. When she was on her right side, she was facing the window, and I could see her mouth open and gasp slow breaths. She would lick her lips, and occasionally bite on her bottom lip; her eyes opened and closed slowly.

Tom had his hands either side of her hips, as he kept his rampant cock machining in and out of Alex. Alex was pushing her ass to meet Tom's thrusts. It wasn't long before I was sure Alex was having another orgasm. She bit her lip, raised her head and thumped the pillow with her fist.

Tom slapped her ass lightly, and kept pumping. I looked down to my watch and saw it was now ten to three. I had been at this window for what must have been half an hour, fuckin hell does this man never cum?

I watched Alex go through two more orgasms. Tom pulled out and Alex turned around and took his cock into her mouth. This time Alex was in control of the cock in her mouth and not Tom.

She had his cock-head in her mouth and was furiously stroking his shaft. God, I wasn't sure how he wasn't cumming. My cock was back to life again in my pants, and I thought about taking it out again.

Alex let go of Toms cock, and indicated to him to get onto his back. Alex got off the bed and walked into her en-suite, came back out and went to Tom's cock. She did something, I couldn't see that clearly, but I think she cut the cock-ring off.

She put things onto a bed side cabinet and got onto the bed. She was about to mount Tom when Tom slapped her ass and said something. Alex got off and walked out the room. I stayed where I was, and it wasn't long before Alex came back. She lit a cigar in her mouth and passed it to Tom.

Alex remounted Tom reverse cowgirl style. And humped Tom while he smoked his cigar, Tom was laid back with the two pillows under him, pushed back against the head board. He did not move his hips at all; he puffed on his cigar while he let Alex do all the work.

I had my cock out again and wanked off, as I watched Alex go through another orgasm. She stopped fucking, with his cock deep in her, had her hands on his ankles. Her head was up high and shaking from side to side. This lasted for thirty to forty seconds. Alex then fell forward and Tom's cock slipped out.

Tom puffed his cigar as Alex lay at his feet for a couple of minutes. Tom's cock standing upright, thick, and proud, he still hadn't cum.

Tom nudged Alex with his foot, and Alex got up, turned around and went over to Tom's cock. She placed it between the palms of her hands and rubbed it, like she was trying to light a fire. She took his cock-head into her mouth and kept rubbing. This continued for a while. Fuck, why was he not cumming!

I was wanking and almost there. I could not take my eyes off of Alex. She did have a body I wanted to fuck for a long time, since having met her two years ago. She played a lot of sports and kept herself fit. But I suppose fucking all night long can keep someone fit in a sort of way, especially if they are fed by more than one cock, three for instance.

By that time I was sure Alex fucked three men at a time, the three I had come to hear about anyway, Tom, Jack and Fred seemed to come to mind. Were there more? Fuck I didn't know. All I knew was I wish I was one of them. But then I would only last a fraction of the time she was used to, I would be no good for her. I drowned my sorrows by wanking off under the window.

I looked back up, and Alex was still sucking and stroking that fat tool. Tom Puffed his cigar like he was never going to cum, letting Alex suck all she wanted. I could see Alex's cheeks, she was sucking with some passion. Her cheeks would create deep dimples on the side of her face. Then her tongue would come out and licked his cock-head, and also along his entire length as well.

While Alex was down on his cock, Tom tapped Alex on the back of her head. Alex looked up, cock still in mouth. Tom said something, and also gestured with one hand to Alex to come up to him.

Alex not letting go of his cock, spun her body round and offered her pussy to Tom's face. He was obviously eating her out, the classic sixty nine. A few minutes later, Alex took Tom's cock out of her mouth, held it to the side of her face, and rubbed it on her cheek. Her eyes closed, her legs straightened and her hips shook, another orgasm, and this one seemed to last for a long time.

I also at that point covered the wall with my semen. I looked back up and saw Alex looking straight at the window. I ducked quickly, had she spotted me? Fuck I needed to get out of there. As I was ducked under the window, thoughts ran through my head. Had she seen me? If so would she come out and catch me? Worse still, would she send Tom after me? Would she tell other people at the sports club that I was a peeping tom? Fuck, I hope she hadn't seen me.

I took a deep breath, held it, as I slowly took the chance to look through the window to see if they had stopped, and were coming out to catch me. Thank fuck! They had resumed their session, cock back in mouth, and her hips gyrated onto Tom's face.

As I looked on, Tom raised his head clear of Alex's pussy, brought his arm around to his face and puffed on his cigar. He then went back under and I could see smoke rising from around Alex's ass and around her hips. That must have done something to Alex, as she seemed to grind her hips in a slow rotary movement, as opposed to just up and down. They carried on, how and why was he not cumming? FUCK (my thoughts exactly).

Tom again smoked onto Alex's pussy, again her rotary grinding, and this time she took his cock out and rubbed it between her palms as before. Her head went up, eye's closed, legs out stretched and she shook her hips, another body shaking orgasm. Shit, I wished I could do that to her. I wanted to make her body shake, I wanted it to be me.

After that orgasm, Alex rolled off Tom, turned round and lay next to him. She seemed to say something to Tom. Tom nodded.

I again looked at my watch; it was a quarter past four.

While they both lay next to each other, Alex grabbed Tom's cock and stroked it slowly, not strong strokes, just loving slow movements of her hand going down then back up. They seemed to be talking to each other.

I thought again that that was probably it. They were just going to fall asleep. But just then, Alex bent down and kissed Tom's cock and got on her knees in front of Tom. Tom very casually got up and stood on the bed. His cock in front of Alex's face.

Alex without touching it with her hands, licked his tool, and took it into her mouth and sucked on just the head. She put her hands onto his thighs for support and kept sucking, not hard like before, soft sucking, taking in half his cock at the most. She kept going for ten or twelve minutes.

Tom tapped her on the head. Alex looked up and Tom nodded. Alex took the cock out and started to stroke his fat shaft, pointing his cock-head to her open mouth. Alex continued to look up towards Tom. Tom looked at her and placed a hand on her head, combed her hair back. He nodded, closed his eyes and there it was, he blew a load into Alex's mouth.

He kept combing her hair and she kept stroking him. He blew another two or three loads, and Alex then took the cock-head into her mouth to suck off his final few drops. His hips flinched as Alex must have licked his sensitive head.

For a man who could fuck for six or seven hours, he did not seem to cum that much. I wish I could last half the time he did. The only thing was, I think he could have gone another few hours. I was sure Alex asked him to cum. Fuck, if only I could cum only on command.

Tom then lay back down, and Alex went to get another cigar for Tom. They both then just lay there, Tom flat on his back, puffed on his cigar, and Alex on her side, with one leg across his thighs and one arm across his chest.

I think I could have stayed there and watched them both sleep. But I thought I had better get off. I might try and catch them at it, some other time. Maybe then I might get to see Fred's tool.

12