Sisters of the Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you can still experience pain," remarked Loredana. "But what about pleasure?"

Loredana reached beneath the blankets and pulled the bottom of Bela's nightshirt up to her waist. She sucked and bit her sister's neck while her hand ran up and down the inside of Bela's thigh. Bela had lost quite of bit of weight since suffering her affliction but her legs were still flabby and her thighs jiggled as Loredana caressed her hand over some old scars on Bela's leg and slowly worked her way up to Bela's crotch. Loredana's fingertips traversed the wild thatch of dark brown pubic hair that had become overgrown due to neglect. Bela was in no capacity to groom herself and her sisters had not exactly considered the maintenance of her pubic mound a priority. Loredana delicately fingered the petals of Bela's cunny but found her sex to be completely dry even after all the love her mouth had provided to Bela's teats. Bela's lack of response wouldn't stop the insatiable redhead however, she was always up to the challenge. Loredana worked two of her fingers inside of Bela and moved them slowly in and out the tunnel of her opening. Like a new wellspring being tapped, Loredana soon felt wetness flowing from her sister's cunny. Loredana stroked the outside of Bela's genitals, liberally spreading her sister's natural lubrication around before dipping her fingers back again inside of Bela. Loredana fingered Bela for a minute longer but once her sister gave no reaction that she might break her infernal staring Loredana rolled over in frustration.

"It's just no fun when your partner is unwilling or unable to reciprocate," Loredana complained with a loud sigh.

Loredana tasted Bela on her fingers as her sparkling green eyes were drawn to the chamber door. She knew she shouldn't just leave her sister alone and that if Mirela or Bianca found out she had they would likely murder her. Loredana tried telling herself she could follow instructions for once and do the right thing but she realized she had been plotting this next action ever since she had volunteered to care for Bela. Loredana climbed out of bed and pulled her nightgown back down. She grabbed the candle in its holder sitting on the nightstand and made for the exit.

Loredana leaned over the top of Bela and readjusted the straps of her sister's nightshirt so she was again covered. She would have to apply some powder to Bela's right breast tomorrow to cover up the purple teeth marks she had made. Loredana tucked her sister back in beneath the blankets and asked, "You'll be alright for just a little bit, won't you? I won't be gone long. You'll just go right to sleep and wake up in the morning with me next to you? And no one the wiser?"

Bela continued staring up at the ceiling, still daft. "Right," Loredana sighed as she unlocked the door and turned the handle. Loredana slowly swung the door open and winced when it generated a loud creaking noise. She waited a moment but couldn't sense any movement from Bela or hear either of her sisters from the room next door and so proceeded. Loredana stepped into the dark hallway and gently closed the door behind her. Unfortunately, the door only locked from inside and so the entrance had to be left unsecured. Mirela and Bianca would kill her if they found out she'd left her addled sister to fend for herself, but Loredana only had one thing on her mind.

Loredana wandered the hallways of this floor with only her single candle for illumination. Someone had come through earlier that night and extinguished most of the torches that had lighted these halls. Now there was only one torch per hallway providing any sight in this darkness. Fortunately, there were no rats or spiderwebs that she could see down this end of the hallway. A fact certainly appreciated considering she had forgotten to don her slippers. Loredana shivered as the night cold of the castle penetrated her skin. She suddenly regretted wearing such a skimpy outfit but if Şarpe managed to see her in it then the chill might be worth it. Loredana traversed out of this wing into an unexplored portion of the castle. The darkness seemed to swallow her whole as she ventured deeper into the maw of Sidexes.

Loredana stopped short and turned around slowly when she heard a noise from behind. Or was it to the side? Only now Loredana realized she had been wandering aimlessly in the hopes of finding Şarpe and was now quite lost. Who knew what might be stalking the halls of the castle at this late hour. Loredana heard the noise again, some kind of whispering sound that whistled through the air. At first it seemed to emanate from all around her but finally centered on the intersection of a hallway just ahead of her. Goosepimples raised over the breadth of Loredana's skin as she shivered uncontrollably. Her plentiful chest heaved with fear and she felt anxiety threaten to take control of her senses. Loredana clutched her candle tightly as she watched the grim shadow of a figure approaching closer to the opening of the intersection.

The mysterious person striding by turned out to a young woman wearing a long, flowing white dress. Rather than turning and walking straight toward Loredana, this stranger thankfully continued down the hallway ahead of Loredana without sighting her. Loredana couldn't see too clearly in this poor light, but the woman appeared to be about the same age as Loredana. She had snow-white blonde hair that fell to her waist and a beautiful, serious looking face. The woman seemed to glide rather than walk across the floor, and looked ethereal in the scant light that reflected over her pale dress, hair, and skin that surrounded her with a soft glow. Loredana clutched the fabric of her gown at her chest tightly and held her breath until the woman was out of sight. She hadn't been aware of any other woman in the castle aside from the Countess. Whoever this strange woman was, she certainly carried herself in the manner of a noble lady.

Once Loredana saw the other woman depart from sight she turned around and shrieked as she bumped into the person she hadn't noticed standing right behind her. Şarpe put up his hands in defense and chuckled as Loredana gasped loudly and put a hand to her chest to help calm herself.

"Lord Şarpe!" Loredana cried. "You frightened me so!"

"Nothing to fear, fair lady," Şarpe said with a slight bow. "I am at your service." He was still dressed in the same wear as when Loredana had first met him earlier this evening and was still just as handsome.

Loredana looked back and forth fearfully before admitting, "I was only afraid because I saw a strange woman walking around the castle."

"Truthfully?" Şarpe asked in surprise. "There are no women here aside from the Countess. Not even a maidservant. What was her appearance?"

"She was very pale and beautiful, with snow-white hair and a white dress," Loredana described. "I don't know who she was."

Şarpe put his hand on his chin and said, "Perhaps it was a phantom. It is a very old castle with much history. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn there was a ghost haunting these walls. I believe there was a former Countess Turenau who matches your description."

"Oh no, my lord," disagreed Loredana with a shake of her head. "I saw the spirit of my Grandmama once when I was a child playing in her old room at the manor I grew up in. That phantom was transparent and formless aside from a head and arms. Nothing more than a face and vapour really. The woman in white still seemed alive to me."

"I suppose living is all relative," Şarpe replied with a sly smile. "But what you did or did not see is not important, my beauty. All I want to know is what you were doing wandering the hallways of Sidexes in the dead of night?"

Loredana blushed and admitted, "I was trying to find you, my lord."

"Is that so?" Şarpe asked. "I too felt given to wander. Somehow I knew in my heart I would find you tonight."

Şarpe wrapped his arm around Loredana's waist and pulled her body tightly to his. Loredana was enveloped by Şarpe's intimidating height and powerful grip. She gasped and then sighed as Şarpe mashed his lips to hers. His mouth felt troublingly cold at first but his lips soon grew warm against Loredana's. Şarpe kissed her so passionately that it left her breathless. Loredana had never had anyone kiss her this way, biting and sucking at her lips and forcing his tongue into her mouth so aggressively. Şarpe's tongue made teasing promises but every time Loredana tried to catch it with her teeth or tongue Şarpe pulled away. Finally he allowed Loredana to suck upon his tongue and stick her own tongue into his mouth. Loredana wrapped a hand around Şarpe's neck while her other hand still held the candle which had suddenly become a mighty inconvenience. Şarpe's hands were placed over Loredana's wide hips and his fingers worked their way downward until they creeped beneath Loredana's short nightgown to caress her bare thighs. Lust took control of Loredana as a familiar dampness formed between her legs. She was going to give Şarpe everything she had promised him during her fantasy and more.

After a couple more minutes of engaging in battle using their tongues as weapons, Şarpe broke the kiss and whispered into Loredana's ear as he bit her lobe, "Would you like to see my chambers, lovely Lady Loredana?"

Loredana moaned as she felt Şarpe's tongue moving inside her ear and his teeth upon her skin. She answered back, "I am yours, my lord. Whether in your room or anywhere else."

"Follow me," Şarpe commanded. "It is not far."

Şarpe thankfully took the candle from Loredana and held it out to light the path ahead of them as they crossed over to another wing that held additional rooms. They walked for a while with their hands around each other's waists until Şarpe reached down and clutched the fullness of Loredana's buttock through her gown. His pinky finger curled around Loredana's thigh until it brushed against Loredana's genitals. Şarpe grinned when he discovered Loredana's sex was dripping wet. His fingers snaked further around Loredana's thigh up to her crotch until his fingertips penetrated Loredana's opening.

Loredana whirled around and kissed Şarpe again, attacking his mouth wildly in an aroused state that was near derangement. She suckled the side of his neck and reached down to stroke the front of his pants with her hand. A strong, elongated hardness had formed inside of Şarpe's tights that Loredana took ahold of and squeezed, which earned a satisfied grunt from Şarpe.

Loredana broke the kiss reluctantly and turned to face the wall. She curved her spine and pushed her bottom out to attain the most provocative position she could muster. Loredana reached back and lifted her gown slowly above her waist so the plump curves of her naked bottom were fully displayed. The humps of her large buttocks expanded outward with the thin line of her crack splitting down the middle of her ass. A small tuft of red hair peeked out from between her thighs.

"Take me now," Loredana said with a heavy breath as she stared back at Şarpe and bared everything to him. "Just pin me against this wall and stick it in me over and over until you've found your satisfaction."

Şarpe laughed at her like she was a silly girl and said, "As tempting as that sounds, my sweet, we are only a few doors away from my quarters. Let's at least be comfortable while we make love."

Loredana hesitated for only a second. She had left Bela lying by herself unattended in an unlocked room. She really only wanted a quick fuck to sate her unquenchable lust so she could return to her room in time before her sisters discovered her missing. Loredana had a whole week left to play with Şarpe if she so chose. Spending the evening in Şarpe's chamber made this an all-night affair. But desire had taken ownership of Loredana's mind and body and her reservations could not compete with her lust.

"Is making love what we will be doing?" Loredana asked slyly. "That's a rather lovely term for the naughty things you'll be doing to me." She wiggled her bottom for Şarpe and slapped her left buttock hard enough to make a loud, echoing smack.

Şarpe smiled and raised a peaked eyebrow at the lustful girl before dropping the candle to the floor and grabbing Loredana by her hips, pulling her body tightly to his. Loredana felt Şarpe's erection pressing against her behind and gasped as the tip poked against her cunny through Şarpe's tights. He gently pulled her gown back down and kissed her passionately for another moment before taking her by the hand and leading her to his room. They turned a corner and walked past just a few more rooms until they arrived outside an ornate door that had a wood carving of a wolf's head mounted above it. Şarpe turned the handle and pushed the door open, holding it in place so that Loredana could walk in ahead of him and allowing him another fantastic view of Loredana's buttocks shifting back and forth beneath the fabric of her short, tight nightgown.

While the accommodations provided to the Pierocent sisters had been rather plain though comfortable, this room clearly belonged to a member of the nobility. A large, ornate bed pushed against the wall was covered with red satin pillows and white silk sheets. Exquisite hardcarved wooden dressers, armoires, and stands furnished the perimeter of the room while a large rug made from some Far Eastern weave was laid over the stone floor. The room was well-illuminated with candles burning in nearly every corner.

Loredana stopped short when she entered the room and found the Countess lying on the bed waiting for them. Vivianna had been caught posing provocatively, lying on her side with her head resting on the palm of her hand while she propped herself up with her elbow. She wore the same tight black dress from dinner though her skirt had ridden up to her lower thighs and showed off her shapely calves. Due to her lounging position, one of Vivianna's large breasts threatened to slip through the slit in her dress and was barely suppressed from exposure.

"Oh!" Loredana cried as she covered her mouth in alarm. "You surprised me, Countess Turenau. I did not know you would be in here. I will take my leave immediately."

Vivianna waved her hand dismissively. "No worries, my dear," she said. "Lord Şarpe and I were discussing something important before he stepped out. Please stay so I can tell you about it."

Loredana hesitated at the doorway until she felt Şarpe's presence behind her. He held her by waist and pressed his crotch to her backside, proving he clearly remained aroused by the feel of her against him. He surely wouldn't try anything with the Countess in the room with them, would he?

"You can come nearer, Loredana," said Vivianna with a beckoning of her finger and a mischievous grin on her face. "I promise I won't bite."

Loredana stepped tentatively toward the bed and stood at the foot of it. "Well, what were you and Lord Şarpe talking about earlier?" she asked.

Vivianna gave a husky, throaty bark of a laugh and said, "Eduard and I just couldn't get over how delicious you looked tonight."

Loredana face turned red and her freckles showed more prominently. She clenched her fingers together and fluttered her eyelashes as she replied bashfully, "You are making me blush, Countess."

Vivianna drew herself up onto her knees, threatening to suffer a wardrobe mishap as her breasts swelled outward. "We haven't seen anything as lovely as you for a long time, Loredana," she said. "You or your sisters. I can tell Lord Şarpe is quite taken with you."

Loredana felt Şarpe's hardness pressing against her backside again as his fingers slid up and down the curves of her sides. His hands reached up from behind and Loredana gasped as he ripped apart the bodice of Loredana's gown to release her bosom. Şarpe attacked Loredana's large freckled breasts, kneading and squeezing them. He pinched and pricked her nipples as he caressed the flesh that surrounded them. Loredana groaned with pleasure and rubbed her bottom against the front of Şarpe's tights.

Vivianna reached over and took ahold of Loredana's hands. She rubbed the back of Loredana's hands with her thumbs and looked at Loredana intently as she asked, "What do you think of other women, Loredana?"

"I'm not sure what you mean," Loredana said breathily. The way Şarpe fondled her breasts while kissing the back of her neck made it difficult to think of anything at all.

Vivianna pulled Loredana's hands down and placed them around the curvature of her waist. She asked, "What I mean is, what do you think of me?"

Vivianna pulled apart the slit in the front of her dress until her naked bosom to slipped through the gap. Her breasts were heavy and full, sagging to either side of her chest as if they were grateful to be freed from their constriction. Her nipples were long and pointed, stretching slightly upward nearly an inch past the small surface area of her areolae. Vivianna's curvy yet slim body looked identical to that of a Roman statue of the goddess Venus that had been the centerpiece of the garden outside Loredana's childhood manor.

"I think you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Loredana answered truthfully as her eyes drank in Vivianna's perfect form.

Loredana had only been with another woman once before. A few years before, right after Bianca had returned home a widow, a girl the same age as her worked on their dairy farm as a milkmaid. That girl had eventually been driven out of the village by fanatical Christians who accused her of being possessed by the devil. They had been disturbed by the fact that the girl cut her hair like a boy, dressed like a boy, and even acted like a boy, an affront to their good Christian natures that demanded they persecute the girl.

One day when Loredana's family was visiting the farm, Loredana broke away from her sisters and waited until the barn was empty except for the milkmaid. She cornered the boyish girl in the back of the barn while the maid busied herself milking the cows. Loredana told the milkmaid that she made a very handsome boy and wondered aloud if she really was a girl beneath all those clothes. The maid raised an eyebrow and dared Loredana to find out for herself. A few minutes later the two were kissing with wild abandon up on the hayloft and while their hands discovered all there was to know about each other's bodies.

Loredana learned what the warm, wet, stickiness of a woman's sex felt like on her hand and the milkmaid showed Loredana what can be done to another woman using your fingers. While Loredana fingered her, the maid pulled the straps of Loredana's dress off her shoulders until her naked chest was revealed. The girl pinched and tugged on Loredana's nipples like she was milking her teats which made Loredana shudder and gasp before the maid moved her attention downward. Once the maid located Loredana's now soaked cunny she stroked Loredana's lips before penetrating her digitally. After fingering Loredana to climax for the first time, she dipped a ladle into a nearby pail and dripped warm, fresh milk onto Loredana's bosom before proceeding to lick it all up. The maid's lips paid special attention to Loredana's pink nipples, sucking them into her mouth and tugging on them with her teeth as she pulled her mouth away. That was when Loredana achieved her second orgasm. Loredana tore the maid's shirt off and unwound the bindings the girl used to flatten her breasts so she could appear more manlike. Even unfettered, the girl's breasts were not much to speak of with only a slight curve and swell to define the shape of her bosom. Loredana still grasped the milkmaid's chest as tightly as possible and kissed all over her teats while the girl and Loredana fucked each other's cunnies with their fingers. The two young, horny teenagers didn't cease until they had each climaxed multiple times.

1...56789...24