Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

-A pity but their turn will come! I will just spike their drinks with some aphrodisiacs and use the webcams in your apartment to give me what I need to blackmail each of them to total subservience : you are directly concerned as when one of your sisters will be ready to service my friends, I will breed you immediately!

-Oh! Thank you, Master! But why do you need my mother?

-Simple, lass : In Indian families, the mother is the ultimate place to go when you feel in jeopardy : if I obtain the submission of your mother, your sisters will have no shelter left...

-But she is rather old and not beautiful enough for young lads like Jack's son!

-Sure but Ari's father and uncles may still be interested in fucking a woman they knew for long! Who knows : with a good make up and a nice saree, she may even be a hit girl for retirees!

dan57
dan57
868 Followers