Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Why don't you enjoy her before phoning to her owner? She is naked and just ready to be fucked. Look : her dances have made her really excited! Her love juices are running down her legs!

Leylah was true! Simran felt trickles gliding on her thighs and legs! The black man who had said his name was Tyrone told her to come and kneel at his feet. Her brain urged her to rebel but she obediently inched toward her Master, finally falling to her knees at his feet. He grabbed Simran by her long hair and told her :

- Show me how good a cocksucker you are, Simran!

He shoved his cock in her mouth without waiting any more. She didn't start immediately to suck him and he slapped her face violently. With no warning, he shoved his black cock in her throat and made her choke! He didn't care and mercilessly face fucked her, getting deeper in the throat with each thrust! He was too excited to stay foe a long time. He finally shot his thick sperm down her throat into her stomach. Simran desperately tried to swallow a little of it but she was forced to gag and spit some out on the tiled floor. Tyrone was furious about her afterwards : he slapped her face a couple of times with his limp cock to humiliate her and forced her to lick his sperm from the floor and swallow it!

Tyrone then took her by the waist and threw her on a settee. He undid his belt and pushed down his trousers. Simran discovered, exposed completely to her bewildered eyes, a long fat black cock that seemed out of proportions with the wide chest of Tyrone. It would have looked better suited to a horse! She wondered how she had managed to accommodate such a long log in her mouth! And now she was expected to receive it in her pussy! Tyrone didn't leave Simran any time to decline servicing him. She had still the same void smile : she seemed completely bewitched. She sucked in her belly for the man to enjoy her beauty. She leant on the settee and he covered her body with his. She was so small that her body completely disappeared under him!

Tyrone started to caress her whole naked body : breasts, belly, hips and pussy. He seemed to specially enjoy checking the smoothness of her perfectly shaven and oiled pussy... He made her take in her hands his large cock. She gasped when she realized it was about a full foot long, maybe one or two inches more and as thick as a beer can! How could such a monster fit into her tight pussy! Tyrone's initial attempts to enter Simran met complete failure. He finally called for Leylah's help. She took the knob of his cock in her left hand and parted her pussy lips with her right hand. When she had aligned his cock with the entrance hole, she told him :

- Now hump forward : this slut is dripping wet. You should enter her so deep that your cock is going to point out of her mouth!

Tyrone obeyed and Bruce could see his friend's cock pushing aside Simran's pussy lips. She screamed aloud as he stretched her out to accommodate him! He took no heed to her screams and continued to plough into her pussy. He finally pushed about four inches of his huge cock into her...

- Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! I can't take it! It hurts! It's too big! Please pull out! Please!

Tyrone laughed and told her there would be no return for her until he had entered her to the hilt! She was a girl and any man's cock should fit inside her. A baby's head was even bigger! He pressed on her belly and humped forward with even more force. This time, he managed to thrust four more inches into her!

-AAAARRRGGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ....No...No, Tyrone you are going to rip me open! I could die! Please stop it!

- I don't care! With a cunt so widely stretched out, your husband will surely know that you have cheated on him and he may kill you immediately. I will just find another girl to replace you! Keep in your empty mind that you are now expendable!

Simran took the base of Tyrone's cock in her hands? God! He had still five or six inches remaining outside! Now his intromission was slower if more and more painful! Three times more, Tyrone humped forward, lifting a screaming Simran in the air, completely skewered on his cock! She gathered her wits for the next assault when she realized that she could feel the hard hair on his crotch caressing her bald pussy. She sighed when she realized he was buried to the hilt in her pussy! He would never get any deeper! It all went in with no damage! Even the pain was beginning to recede, as she got accustomed to have this big manhood in her pussy!

He waited a couple of minutes to get her used to being opened so widely! Then he began to fuck her in earnest like an animal! His balls, as big as small oranges, slapped continuously against her beautiful round butt. Simran was moaning continuously but she took the time to explore his hairy ball sack. She gasped when she realized how huge and heavy his testicles were!

- You have never been fucked by black men, girl? Enjoy and remember that it is usually said then when you go black, you never return! The decision has already been taken for you. I wish for you that you are on the pill because, with so much very potent seed spewed in your womb, you will be surely bred today! Josh has told me you are married : your wimpy cuckold will just have the use of your mouth. When I'll have taken your anal virginity and widened your back passage for my use!

Simran knew that she was about to receive the hot seed of this black stranger. He increased the speed of his thrusts, enjoying to watch her big breasts jiggling on her chest.

- Ohhhhhhhhhh I love watching your floppy titties and your nice soft belly making waves when I fuck you really hard! Do you like it, too?

Simran realized she was moaning and crying out in pleasure too. The noise of their coupling was overpowering. Suddenly he froze and Simran's instinct told her he was about to dump his load deep in her pussy!

- Do you want my cum in your belly, on your tummy or receive a facial? But hurry up answering me!

Simran had never thought someone apart from her husband would ever ask her that question! Tyrone slapped her breast, telling her to answer immediately. She whispered reluctantly :

- Please, cum inside me...! Please fill my belly with your seed. I am sorry : I am on the pill and you won't be able to make a baby in my womb!

- Don't worry, filly! We have plenty of time for that! I would really like you to deliver a black baby to your Indian husband!

- He wouldn't really notice! Some of my ancestors came from the south of India : their skin was nearly as dark as yours!

- Then your cuckold will unknowingly bring up a child who is not his! The fun will be double for me... and for you!

Tyrone slowly stopped thrusting inside Simran's pussy and pulled back. His long fat cock was shiny with the mixture of his seed and her own love juices. It slipped out far easier than it had entered her. They could hear suction noises then an audible plop as it left Simran's bald slit... Bruce who had stayed silent so far bellowed :

- My turn! Simran, your pussy is filled to overflow! I will take your ass!

Simran's ass hole was still virginal. She turned toward Tyrone: hoping for his support.

- Master Tyrone, you told me that you wanted to take my anal virginity!

- Don't worry, pet : there's no hymen there and my cock is twice bigger than Bruce's! It won't be any different for me! Just you'll have the rare privilege of having been anally deflowered twice in your life!

Simran's head sagged in defeat. She let Bruce turn her on her belly and position her with her legs hanging from the makeshift bed. He parted them and pushed his cock in her soaked pussy. She yelled in alarm, totally taken by surprise...

- I want to grease my cock to enter you more easily. Just lift your tits from the table. I will use them as handles to skewer you properly! You ass will need some stretching, I fear. Remember that you ARE to remain still! - Yes, Master! - You are a good whore, Simran, always ready to please! I am sure you'll make a hit when you'll dance for the dwellers of this building and plenty of them will want a sample of your pussy, your mouth or your ass. Yes, tonight you are going to be a three shot gun! You will over your three holes to their lust!

Bruce squeezed a lubricant tube in her ass just to be sure. He started fingering her ass hole and began pushing gently inside with the knob of his cock. It went in with almost no pain, just a not very pleasant feeling of being open to the air. Slowly he inched his way in, allowing the head of his cock and then three good inches of his shaft to penetrate her ass. It was easier than she had expected. He whispered to her ear :

- Don't worry, pet! I put so much lubricant that you could receive my fist in your ass. Wait until I fuck you there with no grease : then you'll have good reasons to scream and with Tyrone, it will be far worse but I can promise you will soon prefer me to use your back passage! All girls do! They feel then they are totally owned, that they belong to the man who is fucking their ass!

Simran could easily understand it : she already wanted to feel Bruce inside her ass and had to resist pushing against him. He had told her to remain still and he would punish her if she tried ramming his cock inside her. She was a whore and she had to obey the orders of the men fucking her! She just urged him :

- Please, Master! Take me, now!

He waited for several minutes, just to remind her he was her master. Then he added : - Up on your fours, Simran! It's time to fill you full of your Master's cum! Tyrone; if you want to use her mouth at the same time, this slut is ready! Tyrone presented her a big cock that had retrieved its previous hardness. She let him invade her mouth and started pumping him hard. She could taste her own juice on Tyron's cock : it was a really dirty treat! She had never serviced two big stallions at the same time. For some unknown reason, it filled her with pride! She was going to receive the seed of her two Masters. Perhaps, Josh will soon decide to have her service him, Tyrone and Bruce at the same time in front of a large assistance. She wouldn't even have bucked if he had wanted to film it and had sent copies of the film in the world! The two men timed their release perfectly : Tyrone filled her mouth just at the moment Bruce released his sperm in her ass. She spasmed wildly around their cocks! Tyrone told her with some disdain in his voice : - Go on, slut, drain our balls, NOW!

Simran nearly fainted. She felt guilt and shame to have cummed under the assaults of the two men and she didn't have even a thought for her husband! She just blubbered :

- Oh! Thank you, my Masters, Thank you! I have really enjoyed servicing you! I will be ready to service you again whenever you want!

- For the time being, you have a crowd to charm with your dances and lure as many men as you can to hand out their money to fuck you! Leylah!

- Yes, Sir Tyrone!

- Would you help Simran to put on her dance outfit and restore her make up! When is the show scheduled?

- In half an hour! I won't have time to play with this girl!

- Don't worry! We will come back tomorrow and Simran will be totally yours for the whole afternoon!

- Fine! Darling, tomorrow, you'll ride my huge strap on dildo! It's almost as big as Tyrone's cock! You have enjoyed being double teamed! Wait until you are triple teamed!

Exactly forty minutes later, Simran entered on stage amid a thunder of applauses. She waved to the crowd! She had decided to do her best to make it a memorable show! Leylah had already told her they had more than sixty men with advance bookings for her : about fifteen hours of non-stop fucking! She would return home late in the next morning, probably completely sore. Perhaps, she would have the chance to be asked to service Tyrone and Bruce again after she had done her last paying customer! She had just phoned Ari she had a very important job to finish and she hadn't lied...

12